(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I also have the same problem.. Acnes keep popping non stop and that area is quite red.. Many of colleagues are asking me.. But many acne product not suitable during pregnancy.. :(

I thought our hormones are suppose to be much stable.. Haizz
I had this in first tri and got some cream from gynae..It was quite ex but at least I know it's considered "safe to use". And it was quite effective too. Maybe can check with ur gynae?

I had this in first tri and got some cream from gynae..It was quite ex but at least I know it's considered "safe to use". And it was quite effective too. Maybe can check with ur gynae?

Okie thx.. I will ask my gynae next time when I see him but will be another 3 weeks
-_-

Hello, grateful if could add me into the list and FB page too. Also would love to join the 12 Sept outing!! Thanks lots!

Mtb nick: Oinkiess
Fb nick: Sheryl Wei
Edd: 26 Jan 2015
Bb gender: TBA
Gyn name: Dr Oei Pau Ling
Hosp: Gleneagles
Bb rank: 1
Residence: Sengkang

Oh no my confinement lady which I booked backed out on me, she have 5 kids lah and her kids doesn't want her to work near cny period. She also didn't ask for deposit. Sian.... Must find again.

earlier on i compiled a list of confinement ladies sourced from online forums... maybe u can try contacting them.....rem to vet thru 1st cos i not sure if they are gd or not :)

Meizhu Aunty at 8118 0148
Aunty Siew Lu( or Siew Lu Jie) 81930911
lady ping Jie. Whatsapp her at +60183750105 or call at 60169826991. She prefers whatsapp.
Aunty Agnes +60164900565
marychengny.blogspot.com +60108847 576, 8300 8215
aunty zhen +60126905201
+60 14 9456288 her name xiu Fang
auntie ah Kee 84395879 +60167009038
Ai Li 姐 from Seremban. Her contact is +60 16 904 2981
Meiqing 82657476 60167333008
Mdm Yu Qing 8198 9088
Rita +60105473168
Siew Ling +65 81195431 or +60 013-7067061 / 012-7609538
www.auntylee.com.sg - 9057-6651

trust me your ebm wont store for more than 3 months, i think my standalone freezer can only store 2 months supply max and I will need to give away to make way for more space! but i only give away once. My DH was the one usually clearing the old stock... kekeke

@ecym ....oh do we need to buy a standalone freezer just to store BM, or can we just stored in the freezer in our normal fridge? cos i have lots of space in my freezer as i dont cook;)

@ecym ....oh do we need to buy a standalone freezer just to store BM, or can we just stored in the freezer in our normal fridge? cos i have lots of space in my freezer as i dont cook;)
If you have enough freezer space in your fridge, you can make do with your fridge for the time being. If you run out of space and you think you are hardworking enough to invest in a standalone freezer... But not many homes has the luxury of home space for another standalone freezer now... That time I bought my freezer I think after my second or third month after giving birth.

Oh no my confinement lady which I booked backed out on me, she have 5 kids lah and her kids doesn't want her to work near cny period. She also didn't ask for deposit. Sian.... Must find again.

Wah now then back out):
Like most of the Cl already kena booked le

Another way is consider getting a helper early if you're getting a helper anyway. Then train your helper.
That's what I did with my second pregnancy and I was lucky she's better than any confinement lady despite being a single 29 year old.

I suppose to find a confinement lady but heard price is about $3800-$4000 during near cny and so difficult to find .
In the end I settle with my mom.
But not sure if she can cope alone and also scare she tired .

Hi. I m new member, would like to join in outings too .
grateful if could add me into the list and FB page too. Thanks lots!

Name: Ginnygoh
Fb nick: Ginny Goh
Email add : [email protected]
Edd: 16 Jan 2015
Bb gender: Boy
Gyn name: Dr Tho chin keong
Clinic : London clinic
Deliver Hosp: Mount A.
Residence: Jurong west

Is there a need to pump for SAHM?

No, in my opinion. But I think it also depends on situation.

Babies who cannot latch well may eventually take bottle. Then you will have to pump regularly in order to keep up the supply. And there are also babies who don't take bottles at all. Then you only have to pump to clear when you feel very engorged which usually is the first month only. Of course not pumping is best because no bottles and pump parts to wash and sterilise.

For me i didn't pump after the first month because my #2 doesn't take bottle at all.
Same goes for #1 because she disliked the taste of expressed breastmilk.
My breastpumps quite wasted then.. Lol

Hello, grateful if could add me into the list and FB page too. Also would love to join the 12 Sept outing!! Thanks lots!

Mtb nick: Oinkiess
Fb nick: Sheryl Wei
Edd: 26 Jan 2015
Bb gender: TBA
Gyn name: Dr Oei Pau Ling
Hosp: Gleneagles
Residence: Sengkang

Pls pm @newbiemom with your hp no..

Pls also pm nellyjoy to add you in FB..

Last edited:
Hi. I m new member, would like to join in outings too .
grateful if could add me into the list and FB page too. Thanks lots!

Name: Ginnygoh
Fb nick: Ginny Goh
Email add : [email protected]
Edd: 16 Jan 2015
Bb gender: Boy
Gyn name: Dr Tho chin keong
Clinic : London clinic
Deliver Hosp: Mount A.
Residence: Jurong west

Welcome! Which gathering are u joining?

Hi, I'm going to Bangkok on September. Any suggestion on what baby/maternity/nursing items that are cheaper to get there? Are avent and pigeon products cheaper there? Thanks.

Hi, I'm going to Bangkok on September. Any suggestion on what baby/maternity/nursing items that are cheaper to get there? Are avent and pigeon products cheaper there? Thanks.

If you are breastfeeding, then the Boots bm storage bags are quite popular there. For the commercial brands like Avent and Pigeon, you might just want to note the prices in Singapore and do a comparison while you are there.

You can also shop for cheap bb clothes at the markets - these are 2 markets which I found for childrens clothing - http://www.expectingexpats.com/2013/04/03/where-to-shop-for-childrens-clothing-in-bangkok-thailand/

If you are breastfeeding, then the Boots bm storage bags are quite popular there. For the commercial brands like Avent and Pigeon, you might just want to note the prices in Singapore and do a comparison while you are there.

You can also shop for cheap bb clothes at the markets - these are 2 markets which I found for childrens clothing - http://www.expectingexpats.com/2013/04/03/where-to-shop-for-childrens-clothing-in-bangkok-thailand/

@GetawayJunkie is all set for shopping spree in Bangkok :p

S/N | MTB Nick | FB Nick | EDD | BB Gender | Gynae name | Hospital | BB Rank | Residence |
\ 1 | daplian | | 01-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Claudine Tan | TMC | 1 | Yishun |
\ 2 | Jeaniejean| | 02-Jan-15| TBA | Dr Selina Chua | MEH | 1 | Marina Bay |
\ 3 | Shilashah | | 02-Jan-15| boy | various| KKH| TBA | |
\ 4 | Ciakes | | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Adelina Wong | TMC | tba | Siglap |
\ 5 | ReneLPN | | 3-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 1 | Woodlands |
\ 6 | lovexuan | | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Koh Cheng Huat | MAH | 3 | AMK |
\ 7 | Kittybaby12 | | 6-Jan-15 | Boy | Dr Lee LC | TBC | 1 | CCK |
\ 8 | dragon_baby | | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Sengkang |
\ 9 | MsCrappislogist | | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | TBA | NUH | 1 | CCK |
\ 10 | bluelove00 | | 9-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Bt Panjang |
\ 11 | rourou89 | | 11-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Adrian Tan | TMC | 2 | Jurong West |
\ 12 | PT7674 | Esther Tan | 12-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Caroline Khi | TMC | 2 | Sengkang |
\ 13 | cinderelly | | 13-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Yvonne Chan | TMC | 3 | outram |
\ 14 | HappiBerries | | 14-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | AMK |
\ 15 | yiping | | 16-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Clifford Chan | MAH | 2 | Punggol |
\ 16 | Ginnygoh | Ginny Goh | 16-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Tho Chin Keong | MAH | 1 | Jurong West |
\ 17 | sakshi | | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr. George Maria | KKH | 1 | clementi |
\ 18 | winnielove | | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Roland Chieng | PWE | 1 | Ubi |
\ 19 | sunflower307 | | 18-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chua TM | NUH | 1 | CCK |
\ 20 | Amberosw | | 18-Jan-15 | 70% male | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 3 | AMK |
\ 21 | Flan | | 19-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | TBC | 1 | |
\ 22 | yingoinkoink | | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr AL Lim | TMC | 2 | Punggol |
\ 23 | Hanerin | | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chen Lin Han | MAH | 1 | Sembawang |
\ 24 | Bbcripps | | 21-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Kowa | MEH | 1 | Tg Rhu |
\ 25 | Newbiemom | | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Kenneth Lee | MAH | 4 | |
\ 26 | Geramine | Germaine Lee | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | Gleneagles | 2 | Clementi |
\ 27 | AAT | | 22- Jan -15 | Prince |Dr WK Tan | TMC | 1 | AMK |
\ 28 | Sugarlove87 | | 23-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Citra Mattar | NUH | 1 | Jurong West |
\ 29 | Dearbabe | | 26-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Loh | TMC | 1 | Eunos |
\ 30 | Oinkiess | Sheryl Wei | 26-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Oei Pau Ling | Gleneagles | 1 | Seng Kang |
\ 31 | alexcmy | | 27-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr John Tee | KKH | 1 | TPY |
\ 32 | Krissyun | | 28-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Heng TL | PWE | 1 | Ubi |
\ 33 | gracechoox | Grace Choo | 28-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Yvonne Soong | TMC | 1 | West Coast |
\ 34 | yingzz | Vryn Ang | 29-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | Bt Panjang |
\ 35 | GetawayJunkie | | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Clementi, Bt Batok |
\ 36 | ecym | | 31-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Expo |
\ 37 | Piggypong | | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Lawrence Ang | TMC | 2 | TPY |
\ 38 | Xicloudix | | 31-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 3 | Tampines |
\ 39 | linlin | | 5-Feb-15 | Prince | Dr Fong Yang | MAH | 2 | Jurong West |
\ 40 | Blumiz | | 8-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Sengkang |
\ 41 | DOLLYL | | 15-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Punggol |

Gross leh and not scientific proven

no offence to anyone who have done this before, yes its not scientifically proven and animals do that to so that predators cannot smell thier new born.

not sure who started all these placenta eating is nutritious thingie, but i hope the person dun think that animals do it, then human can also benefit from such.

furthermore, old people always say menses blood is dirty, placenta come out from our privates, so not pantang to eat?

S/N | MTB Nick | FB Nick | EDD | BB Gender | Gynae name | Hospital | BB Rank | Residence |
\ 1 | daplian | | 01-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Claudine Tan | TMC | 1 | Yishun |
\ 2 | Jeaniejean| | 02-Jan-15| TBA | Dr Selina Chua | MEH | 1 | Marina Bay |
\ 3 | Shilashah | | 02-Jan-15| boy | various| KKH| TBA | |
\ 4 | Ciakes | | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Adelina Wong | TMC | tba | Siglap |
\ 5 | ReneLPN | | 3-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 1 | Woodlands |
\ 6 | lovexuan | | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Koh Cheng Huat | MAH | 3 | AMK |
\ 7 | Kittybaby12 | | 6-Jan-15 | Boy | Dr Lee LC | TBC | 1 | CCK |
\ 8 | dragon_baby | | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Sengkang |
\ 9 | MsCrappislogist | | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | TBA | NUH | 1 | CCK |
\ 10 | bluelove00 | | 9-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Bt Panjang |
\ 11 | rourou89 | | 11-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Adrian Tan | TMC | 2 | Jurong West |
\ 12 | PT7674 | Esther Tan | 12-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Caroline Khi | TMC | 2 | Sengkang |
\ 13 | cinderelly | | 13-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Yvonne Chan | TMC | 3 | outram |
\ 14 | HappiBerries | | 14-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | AMK |
\ 15 | yiping | | 16-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Clifford Chan | MAH | 2 | Punggol |
\ 16 | Ginnygoh | Ginny Goh | 16-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Tho Chin Keong | MAH | 1 | Jurong West |
\ 17 | sakshi | | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr. George Maria | KKH | 1 | clementi |
\ 18 | winnielove | | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Roland Chieng | PWE | 1 | Ubi |
\ 19 | sunflower307 | | 18-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chua TM | NUH | 1 | CCK |
\ 20 | Amberosw | | 18-Jan-15 | 70% male | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 3 | AMK |
\ 21 | Flan | | 19-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | TBC | 1 | |
\ 22 | yingoinkoink | | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr AL Lim | TMC | 2 | Punggol |
\ 23 | Hanerin | | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chen Lin Han | MAH | 1 | Sembawang |
\ 24 | Bbcripps | | 21-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Kowa | MEH | 1 | Tg Rhu |
\ 25 | Newbiemom | | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Kenneth Lee | MAH | 4 | |
\ 26 | Geramine | Germaine Lee | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | Gleneagles | 2 | Clementi |
\ 27 | AAT | | 22- Jan -15 | Prince |Dr WK Tan | TMC | 1 | AMK |
\ 28 | Sugarlove87 | | 23-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Citra Mattar | NUH | 1 | Jurong West |
\ 29 | GetawayJunkie | | 23-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Clementi, Bt Batok |
\ 30 | Dearbabe | | 26-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Loh | TMC | 1 | Eunos |
\ 31 | Oinkiess | Sheryl Wei | 26-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Oei Pau Ling | Gleneagles | 1 | Seng Kang |
\ 32 | alexcmy | | 27-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr John Tee | KKH | 1 | TPY |
\ 33 | Krissyun | | 28-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Heng TL | PWE | 1 | Ubi |
\ 34 | gracechoox | Grace Choo | 28-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Yvonne Soong | TMC | 1 | West Coast |
\ 35 | yingzz | Vryn Ang | 29-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | Bt Panjang |
\ 36 | ecym | | 31-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Expo |
\ 37 | Piggypong | | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Lawrence Ang | TMC | 2 | TPY |
\ 38 | Xicloudix | | 31-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 3 | Tampines |
\ 39 | linlin | | 5-Feb-15 | Prince | Dr Fong Yang | MAH | 2 | Jurong West |
\ 40 | Blumiz | | 8-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Sengkang |
\ 41 | DOLLYL | | 15-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Punggol |

Morning all... I'll find out mine in an hour !!! :D:p;)
have fun lolz

no offence to anyone who have done this before, yes its not scientifically proven and animals do that to so that predators cannot smell thier new born.

not sure who started all these placenta eating is nutritious thingie, but i hope the person dun think that animals do it, then human can also benefit from such.

furthermore, old people always say menses blood is dirty, placenta come out from our privates, so not pantang to eat?

my logic is .. the placenta is a filter for the baby and us ...and filter = dirty lolz so i also dun understand why pple want to eat it ..but you remembered some famous actor or actress are known to consume this to maintain their youth lolz

Shldnt throw away mah.. after giving birth can use those as push yourself to get back to pre-pregnancy size!
#1 pregnancy has already PROVED that i wont recover old figure despite cut down on food .. and exercise .. those stubborn fat just wan to stick to me so #2 wont be any diff lolz so might as well give it away to the needy

Good morning all! Couldn't find something decent to wear to work this morning. Everything too tight haha..

I just took out my maternity wear on Sunday from vacuum bag and dumped the normal clothes into the vacuum and also did a clear out for those clothes that were hanged in wardrobe without wearing for years! kekeke

I just took out my maternity wear on Sunday from vacuum bag and dumped the normal clothes into the vacuum and also did a clear out for those clothes that were hanged in wardrobe without wearing for years! kekeke
now then u take out .. :eek:

Shldnt throw away mah.. after giving birth can use those as push yourself to get back to pre-pregnancy size!
I also can't go back to pre pregnancy weight...

Before i had #1 is m/l size..
After birth xl

N after my #2 2xl..

Now i juz hope i can stay at 2xl .... lol

Back