It also depends on your supply right... If say your baby empties you for each feed then you won't have any additional to pump out for storing bah...

But I also first timer, not very sure, maybe the experienced mummies can confirm if you can pump excess out to store, or whether the bb will empty out whatever bm you have produced...

wont empty one...! If you just latched a full 20 mins, drink water, then 1 hr later, when you pump you will still have milk... maybe not a lot, but if you do this often enough, you will be see that your supply will increase in tandem.

Need help! My face is breaking out. Every since I reach into 2nd tri, I have oily face and loads of pimples popping out. Really oily! I will wash my face after lunch because it is too oily. I don't use much product on my face.

What can I do? Trying not to be upset about it. Told myself, I dnt have any MS or backache or any serious issue. Pimples are small issue but I'm feel ugly and old.

Need help! My face is breaking out. Every since I reach into 2nd tri, I have oily face and loads of pimples popping out. Really oily! I will wash my face after lunch because it is too oily. I don't use much product on my face.

What can I do? Trying not to be upset about it. Told myself, I dnt have any MS or backache or any serious issue. Pimples are small issue but I'm feel ugly and old.

How often you wash your face now? I was told too much washing using facial cleanser will also strip off the natural oil on your face and make your pores produced more oil!

Maybe you can try to spray the bio essence mineral water... it says will clear oily face... today Watson members has sale!

It also depends on your supply right... If say your baby empties you for each feed then you won't have any additional to pump out for storing bah...

But I also first timer, not very sure, maybe the experienced mummies can confirm if you can pump excess out to store, or whether the bb will empty out whatever bm you have produced...
I went to a breastfeed talk. The LC is saying that we can't store too much BM oso. As the nutrients in the BM will change as baby grows. So the previously stored BM might not have the necessary nutrients that the baby need at that stage.

they dun have long shelve span too lolz

Oh no my confinement lady which I booked backed out on me, she have 5 kids lah and her kids doesn't want her to work near cny period. She also didn't ask for deposit. Sian.... Must find again.

Dont worry, me too keep having pimples here n there. We have to endure. But at nite i will apply pimple cream but seem like still take longer times to recover. Sigh

S/N | MTB Nick | FB Nick | EDD | BB Gender | Gynae name | Hospital | BB Rank | Residence |
\ 1 | daplian | | 01-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Claudine Tan | TMC | 1 | Yishun |
\ 2 | Jeaniejean| | 02-Jan-15| TBA | Dr Selina Chua | MEH | 1 | Marina Bay |
\ 3 | Shilashah | | 02-Jan-15| boy | various| KKH| TBA | |
\ 4 | Ciakes | | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Adelina Wong | TMC | tba | Siglap |
\ 5 | ReneLPN | | 3-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 1 | Woodlands |
\ 6 | lovexuan | | 3-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Koh Cheng Huat | MAH | 3 | AMK |
\ 7 | Kittybaby12 | | 6-Jan-15 | Boy | Dr Lee LC | TBC | 1 | CCK |
\ 8 | dragon_baby | | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Sengkang |
\ 9 | MsCrappislogist | | 8-Jan-15 | TBA | TBA | NUH | 1 | CCK |
\ 10 | bluelove00 | | 9-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Bt Panjang |
\ 11 | rourou89 | | 11-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Adrian Tan | TMC | 2 | Jurong West |
\ 12 | PT7674 | Esther Tan | 12-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Caroline Khi | TMC | 2 | Sengkang |
\ 13 | cinderelly | | 13-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Yvonne Chan | TMC | 3 | outram |
\ 14 | HappiBerries | | 14-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | AMK |
\ 15 | yiping | | 16-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Clifford Chan | MAH | 2 | Punggol |
\ 16 | sakshi | | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr. George Maria | KKH | 1 | clementi |
\ 17 | winnielove | | 17-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Roland Chieng | PWE | 1 | Ubi |
\ 18 | sunflower307 | | 18-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chua TM | NUH | 1 | CCK |
\ 19 | Amberosw | | 18-Jan-15 | 70% male | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 3 | AMK |
\ 20 | Flan | | 19-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | TBC | 1 | |
\ 21 | yingoinkoink | | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr AL Lim | TMC | 2 | Punggol |
\ 22 | Hanerin | | 20-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Chen Lin Han | MAH | 1 | Sembawang |
\ 23 | Bbcripps | | 21-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Kowa | MEH | 1 | Tg Rhu |
\ 24 | Newbiemom | | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Kenneth Lee | MAH | 4 | |
\ 25 | Geramine | Germaine Lee | 21-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Irene Chua | Gleneagles | 2 | Clementi |
\ 26 | AAT | | 22- Jan -15 | Prince |Dr WK Tan | TMC | 1 | AMK |
\ 27 | Sugarlove87 | | 23-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Citra Mattar | NUH | 1 | Jurong West |
\ 28 | Dearbabe | | 26-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Loh | TMC | 1 | Eunos |
\ 29 | alexcmy | | 27-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr John Tee | KKH | 1 | TPY |
\ 30 | Krissyun | | 28-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Heng TL | PWE | 1 | Ubi |
\ 31 | gracechoox | Grace Choo | 28-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Yvonne Soong | TMC | 1 | West Coast |
\ 32 | yingzz | Vryn Ang | 29-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Paul Tseng | TMC | 2 | Bt Panjang |
\ 33 | GetawayJunkie | | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Clementi, Bt Batok |
\ 34 | ecym | | 31-Jan-15 | Princess | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 2 | Expo |
\ 35 | Piggypong | | 31-Jan-15 | TBA | Dr Lawrence Ang | TMC | 2 | TPY |
\ 36 | Xicloudix | | 31-Jan-15 | Prince | Dr Tan TC | KKH | 3 | Tampines |
\ 37 | linlin | | 5-Feb-15 | Prince | Dr Fong Yang | MAH | 2 | Jurong West |
\ 38 | Blumiz | | 8-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Ben Tham | TMC | 1 | Sengkang |
\ 39 | DOLLYL | | 15-Feb-15 | TBA | Dr Wong | TMC | 1 | Punggol |

the milk bag got state can freeze for how many days.

Oh no my confinement lady which I booked backed out on me, she have 5 kids lah and her kids doesn't want her to work near cny period. She also didn't ask for deposit. Sian.... Must find again.
wah now hard to find leh..your only hope is agency already

the milk bag got state can freeze for how many days.

you have to write your own storing date on the milk bag

Rule of Thumb - Breastmilk Storage

Freshly pumped bm - at room temperature, not more than 3 hrs
freshly pumped bm - in fridge (cooler section), not more than 36 hours
frozen ebm - in fridge (freezer section), not more than 3 months
frozen ebm - in standalone freezer, not more than 6 months.
Thawed ebm - in fridge (cooler) not more than 24 hours
Thawed ebm - room temperature, not more than 2 hours
Once thawed, CANNOT freeze again...

Morning and after work use facial wash. If at work very oily, I will wash also with facial wash.
Maybe the facial wash is too strong for your face... so the facial wash will strip your face of the oil, hence causing your face to create even more oil. Can you use facial blotter instead of washing your face in the afternoon....

Are you using any products after washing?

Maybe the facial wash is too strong for your face... so the facial wash will strip your face of the oil, hence causing your face to create even more oil. Can you use facial blotter instead of washing your face in the afternoon....

Are you using any products after washing?

I do apply moisturizer in the morning. At night, I keep it bare. I will try using blotter.

they dun have long shelve span too lolz

I think the LC meant if a younger bb (say 3 mo) drinks EBM meant for a 8 mo baby, it may not have the nutrients that the 3 mo required. As @PTB7674 mentioned, you cant really store your EBM for that long,.

But i know a few mums who dun really care about tat, their believe is have BM is better than no BM, so even ebm for "older" baby is available, they will still accept and let their own bb drink.

Ya lor ... Hais.

Anyone not engaging confinement nanny?

Me!!! Might order confinement food and ask my MIL to help wash clothes n bath bb. Cos she need to look after my elder daughter too. Think without cooking, she will be more free bah. If she willing to cook for me + look after both kids than im ok for it. lol

Actually will it be paiseh to ask MIL wash our clothes ah? Our own mums ok la.. but MIL.. hmm..

For the outing this Friday.. i have increased the booking.. latest count is:

1: Kai Xin, Vryn, Alison, Linda, Stephanie, unastella = 6
1 (lunch time only): PTB7674 & dearbabe = 2
1+1: Germaine, Wendy Tan, Wendy Poh, Yi Ping = 4+4
2+1: Verrone = 2+1

TBC: Paulynn & Amber

Total: 14 + 5 (& 2 TBC)

@werrywert : come join us if you can :D

Hi @yingzz, can I join you ladies for the outing this friday?

Also, can I trouble you to help add me into the list?
MTB Nick: gracechoox
FB Nick: Grace Choo
EDD: 28-Jan-2015
Gynae Name: Dr Yvonne Soong
BB Rank: 1
Residence: West Coast

Thanks so much in advance!

Seems like quite a few mummies not hiring confinement nanny, but very good la got help either from mum, mil, helper, DH.
I will be doing confinement at my Mum's... Let me see if I can work out something with her.

i thought frozen BM can be kept for 6 mths ?
yah but ideally not mah :p

For the outing this Friday.. i have increased the booking.. latest count is:

1: Kai Xin, Vryn, Alison, Linda, Stephanie, unastella = 6

Total: 14 + 5 (& 2 TBC)

@werrywert : come join us if you can :D
thanks for making the arrangement
I think the LC meant if a younger bb (say 3 mo) drinks EBM meant for a 8 mo baby, it may not have the nutrients that the 3 mo required. As @PTB7674 mentioned, you cant really store your EBM for that long,.

But i know a few mums who dun really care about tat, their believe is have BM is better than no BM, so even ebm for "older" baby is available, they will still accept and let their own bb drink.
some pple even use it to make scramble egg for their ang lolz

I think it applies both ways. Like 8mth baby oso cant drink EBM which the mum had pump and stored when the baby is 3mth. As the % of nutrients needed oso differ.

I do apply moisturizer in the morning. At night, I keep it bare. I will try using blotter.

Actually if your face is too oily, you might just want to use a heavier toner, or a very light moisturiser.

You can try using the Hada Labo clear lotion. My friend uses this instead of a moisturiser on her super oily days... :)

Also try not to skip moisturiser, because when the face is dry and without moisturiser, again the skin will over compensate and produce more oil instead.....

Hi @yingzz, can I join you ladies for the outing this friday?

Also, can I trouble you to help add me into the list?
MTB Nick: gracechoox
FB Nick: Grace Choo
EDD: 28-Jan-2015
Gynae Name: Dr Yvonne Soong
BB Rank: 1
Residence: West Coast

Thanks so much in advance!

Updated in the table above.. so as not to flood the page w too many tables haha..

Sure you can join us.. it's at Vivocity Marche.. reservations under Vryn for 12.30pm :)

###

1: Kai Xin, Vryn, Alison, Linda, Stephanie, unastella, gracechoox = 7

Total: 15 + 5 (& 2 TBC)

Yap initially i also feel paisei. But when confinement, we will be wearing disposal under garment so still ok lah.

Haha ok need to see how i can broach the topic with MIL :p

Dun intend to hire confinement lady. Wil b orderin catering and my dh wil b helpin out

my colleague engage a confinement lady for his wife but let her go after 1 week coz felt she not up to standard. ended up he also help his wife do confinement. They don't have the help of their parents *thumbs up*

I think it applies both ways. Like 8mth baby oso cant drink EBM which the mum had pump and stored when the baby is 3mth. As the % of nutrients needed oso differ.

trust me your ebm wont store for more than 3 months, i think my standalone freezer can only store 2 months supply max and I will need to give away to make way for more space! but i only give away once. My DH was the one usually clearing the old stock... kekeke

trust me your ebm wont store for more than 3 months, i think my standalone freezer can only store 2 months supply max and I will need to give away to make way for more space! but i only give away once. My DH will usually clear old stock... kekeke
i am thinking do i need to get a standalone freezer lolz my current freezer with all the ice cream and frozen food no space liao lolz

trust me your ebm wont store for more than 3 months, i think my standalone freezer can only store 2 months supply max and I will need to give away to make way for more space! but i only give away once. My DH was the one usually clearing the old stock... kekeke

Clear stock as in your DH drinks?

my colleague engage a confinement lady for his wife but let her go after 1 week coz felt she not up to standard. ended up he also help his wife do confinement. They don't have the help of their parents *thumbs up*
it is good if both can do it and have their hands- on ... then no problem handling baby there after for those with confinement lady some will panic when the lady leave lolz

I also have the same problem.. Acnes keep popping non stop and that area is quite red.. Many of colleagues are asking me.. But many acne product not suitable during pregnancy.. :(

I thought our hormones are suppose to be much stable.. Haizz