(2015/03) March 2015 mummies

Not sure wads in BKT. But my fren bled when she took it during both her pregnancies.. guess its jus herbs??

I can't resend invite. If u didn't receive, I'll add u to my FB then add u to the group from my friend list. Pls PM me your FB email address. Also PM me your age, baby no & edd, gynae & which Hosp to deliver, and where u stay in sg (north, south, east or west). Thanks.
Hi Z2, my FB email address: [email protected]
This is my baby No.1 and edd should be 14 Mar, 2015.
I haven't decided the gynae yet and I'm staying in northeast.

Felt worried this morning as I have seen some brownish discharge in my pants just now.
I'm currently 7 weeks. Last Friday did a ultrasound and the fetal pole and heartbeat.
Anyone having the similar experience as me?

Just went for my first gynae visit today. But the nurses all know me very well cos my sister whose name sounds very similar to mine also under this gynae. Also I had abit of problem last time when I just got married and consulted this gynae. Did a scan today and the embryo is about 1.6cm size only. Seems good everything but sad to know that my piles condition relapse and bleed when I pass motion now that I am pregnant. Gynae said this is kinda expected. Next visit is three weeks later. He suggested that I do Harmony test or amniocentric test which is very expensive because of my age falls into high risk. But I think I will do OSCAR which is much cheaper. My hubby said 命中注定 if the baby is Down syndrome. Touch wood!

Felt worried this morning as I have seen some brownish discharge in my pants just now.
I'm currently 7 weeks. Last Friday did a ultrasound and the fetal pole and heartbeat.
Anyone having the similar experience as me?
I currently 7 wks too and had the same problem yesterday. And the same problem when I'm on 5 wks. My gyne said it's normal and gave me a jab and duphaston then. I read it online it may be some old blood. Mayb you might wana call you gyne and ask. Good luck! ☺

I currently 7 wks too and had the same problem yesterday. And the same problem when I'm on 5 wks. My gyne said it's normal and gave me a jab and duphaston then. I read it online it may be some old blood. Mayb you might wana call you gyne and ask. Good luck! ☺

Me too have this on week 4-5 n on sun n yesterday.. Just carry on taking yr duphaston.. Checked wif my gynae n he said can monitor just rest well.. Today Completely no more.. But I'm playing safe I'm going to see another gynae tmr..

Last edited:
Hi FB admin
Just to check if you have accepted request?
My nick is Aiboling

Waiting anxiously to my first visit to gynea on 7aug

Hi ladies,
congrats to All! I'm new here although this is my 5th pregnancy. I had two miscarriages b4 n thus I can't help being paranoid.
I'm at my 7 weeks today n will b seeing my gynae this coming sat. I do not dare to b happy until I see the bb's heartbeat this sat.. I'm praying v hard n telling myself to think positive!

I'm feeling tired most of time n it gets harder b cuz I have 2 boys age 6 n 3. Hoping for a girl!

may we all have a smooth pregnancy!

my edd should b 17 March ;)

Hi, Is it too late to join in?? I just found out that I am pregnant not long ago havent see gynae yet, based on apps calculation my EDD will be 24 march and on 6weeks now. This is my second one, first one on 2012. Do not have any morning sickness at all but always feel hungry and I hope my baby will grow healthily inside me as I am coming 38 this year....
Any gynae to recommend at east side?? Plan to change gynae as my previous one is too far in orchard area and his practise timing is too short now only 1-1.5 hr per day which is my gal schooling time.

once again congrats to all of us here :))

Me too have this on week 4-5 n on sun n yesterday.. Just carry on taking yr duphaston.. Checked wif my gynae n he said can monitor just rest well.. Today Completely no more.. But I'm playing safe I'm going to see another gynae tmr..

Me too! I had some red at wk 7 and had jab and duphaston. Went back for a check today (Week 9) and it's all good now. Should be good if there's heartbeat and stuff. Can call your clinic to check :)

Thanks. Went to a gynae as little pink blood can still be observed this morning. Gave me a jab and asked me to continue with the duphaston pill. Will come to check two weeks later. Hope everything is fine till then.

Hi ladies,

Congratulation to all mummies-to-be!!! I am currently 8 week and this is my 3rd pregnancy (previously 2 miscarriages).
Did a VS during 6 weeks with good heartbeat. Will going for my 2nd scan this coming Saturday to check on the fetal development.
Currently taking folic acid and duphaston pills. Staying positive.
Bad nausea days since week 5.. easing off a little.. but stomach still bloated with lots of gases that make me will to puke.
Bad appetite.
Any advice on what to eat to ease off the blurping and gases / nausea?

Can also please add me in the FB group?

Hi FB admin
Just to check if you have accepted request?
My nick is Aiboling

Waiting anxiously to my first visit to gynea on 7aug

Hi, I've sent a Fb msg to you. Please check your 'Other' inbox in Fb. Would need you to provide more details before we send the Fb invite link to you. Thanks.

Hi ladies,

Congratulation to all mummies-to-be!!! I am currently 8 week and this is my 3rd pregnancy (previously 2 miscarriages).
Did a VS during 6 weeks with good heartbeat. Will going for my 2nd scan this coming Saturday to check on the fetal development.
Currently taking folic acid and duphaston pills. Staying positive.
Bad nausea days since week 5.. easing off a little.. but stomach still bloated with lots of gases that make me will to puke.
Bad appetite.
Any advice on what to eat to ease off the blurping and gases / nausea?

Can also please add me in the FB group?

Hi, @sada123, can you provide your email address or PM with the following details?
If you would like to be added to our FB group, pls provide the following details to admin (jayc, myself or Z2) before we send you invite:
1. SMH nick
2. FB name n email address
3. Baby no & EDD
4. Name of gyn & Hosp to deliver
5. Where u stay in SG (north, south, east or west)

Hi Z2, my FB email address: [email protected]
This is my baby No.1 and edd should be 14 Mar, 2015.
I haven't decided the gynae yet and I'm staying in northeast.
Hi, sent you email invite some time back but no response. Sent you a FB MSG yesterday also no response. Can you check your FB setting pls?

btw mummies since I havent make any appointment to any gynae yet this week, call few but all full.....I have been taking folic acid few monhts back till now is 400mcg, is it enough?? should I take 2 pills instead so 800mcg?? or just buy at guardian the 5mg one.
Please advise thx

btw mummies since I havent make any appointment to any gynae yet this week, call few but all full.....I have been taking folic acid few monhts back till now is 400mcg, is it enough?? should I take 2 pills instead so 800mcg?? or just buy at guardian the 5mg one.
Please advise thx

My gynae gave me the one at guardian 5mg but on top of that supplemented with other multi vits as well.. U can just take that first too and eat more fruits n vege

Hi, sent you email invite some time back but no response. Sent you a FB MSG yesterday also no response. Can you check your FB setting pls?

I have accepted you as my facebook friend already. You are already listed in my friends list.

Can I ask the gynae won't see you until you are 7 to 8 weeks pregnant isit? Cos I called & wanted to make appointment to see the gynae but am told to wait mid Aug before gg for my 1st prenatal check. It's my 1st time so I am wondering is it always like that?

Dear mummies,

Do u still eat sashimi? My wife still cannot stop eating sashimi.
When she had no.1 she ate a few times, so she reckon that it's safe.. sweat...

Dear mummies,

Do u still eat sashimi? My wife still cannot stop eating sashimi.
When she had no.1 she ate a few times, so she reckon that it's safe.. sweat...

It's my fav food but I curb my cravings! I read that it's safe only if the salmon has been frozen first.But I can't imagine asking a Sushi Tei staff "Are ur salmon frozen after purchase?"

i have food poisoning after i ate salmon sashimi abt 2 years ago. It takes more than 3 days for me to recover. it will feel even worse to have food poisoning during pregnancy so i won't want take the risk during buffets or well known jap restaurants

Hi, Is it too late to join in?? I just found out that I am pregnant not long ago havent see gynae yet, based on apps calculation my EDD will be 24 march and on 6weeks now. This is my second one, first one on 2012. Do not have any morning sickness at all but always feel hungry and I hope my baby will grow healthily inside me as I am coming 38 this year....
Any gynae to recommend at east side?? Plan to change gynae as my previous one is too far in orchard area and his practise timing is too short now only 1-1.5 hr per day which is my gal schooling time.

once again congrats to all of us here :))
Hi heliosdele, I'm on east side too. I'm seeing dr Geraldine Tan.

Hi ladies, if you want to be added to our FB group, pls provide the following details to admin (jayc, twinklelight or me) before we send you invite:
1. SMH nick
3. Baby no & EDD

1. Sotong Mummy
2. Carolyn leong [email protected]
3. Baby #1, EDD 13 mar 2015
4. Dr Ho , mt alvernia
5. North

Hi ladies, if you want to be added to our FB group, pls provide the following details to admin (jayc, twinklelight or me) before we send you invite:
1. SMH nick
3. Age, baby no & EDD
5. Which part of SG u stay (north, south, east or west)

Last edited:
Can I ask the gynae won't see you until you are 7 to 8 weeks pregnant isit? Cos I called & wanted to make appointment to see the gynae but am told to wait mid Aug before gg for my 1st prenatal check. It's my 1st time so I am wondering is it always like that?

Yep normally is like that cos even if u go for ultrasound at week 5 or 6 also can't really see the pea yet but just a sac!

But if you wan to go to the gynae to confirm that you are pregnant also ok. :)

Hi all! I'm 9.5 weeks now! EDD is 7 March. Seeing Dr Watt at Raffles Hospital. Waiting to join the FB group!
hi @Tabitha Lee, send a PM / conversation msg to the admin (myself, Z2, or jayc) with the following info before we send you invite:
1. SMH nick
3. Baby no & EDD

@jayc, have not received the invitation for the fb group. Tomorrow my first visit to see new gynae Dr Heng at parkway hospital. Will update again my details ya.
Thx

@jayc, have not received the invitation for the fb group. Tomorrow my first visit to see new gynae Dr Heng at parkway hospital. Will update again my details ya.
Thx
I have added u as friend few days ago as I cannot send through the link. Once u accepted. I will add u to the group and unfriend. Thx

I just haf some brown discharge today. Is it normal? I am gg to see other gynae on 7th Aug so hope everything is well....

Btw, I cant find the FB msg that has the link to the FB closed group. Can someone send me a PM again?

Jazzysou1, have you PM anyone of us previously? If not, pls follow the above steps. If yes, may I know which one of us you PM? Tks.

Hi, my edd is 26 Mar 15, under doc chen will b giving birth in Mount A hospital, my 1st baby, staying in north side, my fb nick is Angelina Ang, would very much like to join the Mar 15 baby forum. Kindly pls add me.
Thanks.

Hi, my edd is 26 Mar 15, under doc chen will b giving birth in Mount A hospital, my 1st baby, staying in north side, my fb nick is Angelina Ang, would very much like to join the Mar 15 baby forum. Kindly pls add me.
Thanks.
Hi, what's your FB email address?

Back