Harris waterfront at batam

icekopi28

Hi mummies.. any one bring 2 yrs old toddler to batam harris waterfront before? Can share experiences? I thot of take the hotel cab to Nagoya hill shopping mall, is it safe? I intend to just shop & eat there..

Hope so!e mummies can share experiences,, thanks

Hiya, hope I wasn't too late to reply. :)

I brought my kid to Batam Harris Waterfront resort in Dec 13 when he is about 18months old. He doesn't like the swimming pool there and I feel that it's kind of dirty, might be due to the wet weather. :) There's actually a shuttle to Nagoya hill shopping mall.. I took that, then bought some stuffs there, shop and have lunch there and took the bus back again.. :)

Hi thanks for sharing.. heard that e batam custom like to "collect kopi money" when they see u with small children.. is that true? So it's still safe to shop there as long we take hotel transport?

Well, if that's the case, I'm lucky that I didn't have that "collect kopi money" problem with the custom. Well, I booked everything with the hotel directly, so when you come out of the custom, someone will actually pick you out, then the hotel guy actually helped us to get our passport signed at the custom. :) It's hard to say that it's safe to shop there as long as you take hotel transport, as hotel transport only send you there but once you're there, you're on your own. Are you going with anyone or just baby and yourself?

Back