2WW - for those TTC-ing

It seems like there're quite a few good news lately. Congrats CTTC and loveholic!
Do you mind sharing what you did differently this month? :)
Hope to catch your baby dust. :)

Like that is cfm pregnant la! Hahaha I help loveholic answer. Use the clear blue test!
Yoz morning!!
1467678192478.jpg

Confirm tiok liao loh. Haha!
Add me into the fb group lei.
I pm you. Haha!

Hoping I can see the same results as you girls soon!

Though I'm out for this cycle.

I was having delayed menses of 6 days and with bloating, cramping,burping, gassiness. My cycle is usually regular. Still, turns out the witch just have to appear on the 7th day. :(

Last edited:
Hoping I can see the same results as you girls soon!

Though I'm out for this cycle.

I was having delayed menses of 6 days and with bloating, cramping,burping, gassiness. My cycle is usually regular. Still, turns out the witch just have to appear on the 7th day. :(
I think anyone here feels for u... but we just gotta try again the next cycle.. dun give up though it's tempting...

I think anyone here feels for u... but we just gotta try again the next cycle.. dun give up though it's tempting...

Thanks for hearing me out. I guess it's an emotional journey for all of us here ttc. Let's all build up our health towards reaching to the day we have been waiting for.

Reactions: Xp
Hi ladies, I'm on 2ww now too. Here's my story:

- Been TTC for 5 years although not actively TTC every month
- Fertility checks all pass for HB and me
- Been to several TCM but I must admit, quite inconsistent (go 3-4 months only)
- Failed one IUI last year
- Going for IUI again in a few months, now trying naturally again
- Trying naturally for this couple of months and also to build up body for IUI again

Now 2ww, AF is due early next week but I am hoping not to see the witch.

Feeling extremely bloated today and boobs (nipples rather, sorry TMI) are sore.

- Trying naturally for this couple of months and also to build up body for IUI again

Hi catinthesky! Hope this will be the lucky month for you! But however if it isn't, I will suggest you to see TCM but consistently, as TCM needs to see consistently then effective! I would recommend dr TSB.

Hi Catin,
I agree with CTTC, i was on TCM for around 8mths, stopped for a yr after surgery and got a successful IVF. Just tested positive with Dr today.

Hi catinthesky! Hope this will be the lucky month for you! But however if it isn't, I will suggest you to see TCM but consistently, as TCM needs to see consistently then effective! I would recommend dr TSB.

Hi Catin,
I agree with CTTC, i was on TCM for around 8mths, stopped for a yr after surgery and got a successful IVF. Just tested positive with Dr today.

Thanks ladies! I found that TCM meds always make me very heaty and I end up falling sick. But I do agree this kind of thing takes time and I should have stuck to it. Cost was a factor too.. it became really a bit ex to pay $80-120 per visit and have to visit every week / fortnight.

Congrats kukuangelia!!! So happy for you :D

CCTC, who is dr TSB?

Thanks ladies! I found that TCM meds always make me very heaty and I end up falling sick. But I do agree this kind of thing takes time and I should have stuck to it. Cost was a factor too.. it became really a bit ex to pay $80-120 per visit and have to visit every week / fortnight.

CCTC, who is dr TSB?
TSB is a famous TCM in Chinatown. Her meds need to brew one. Not powder mixed kind. But I feel effective. I took 2 months only then got pregnant. Her meds usually one month so only visit once per month. So I guess no need keep going back every week. :)

CCTC, who is dr TSB?
Hi Catin,
Thank you :) havent week12. Dont congrats yet
Btw.. i was with Chen Qiu Mei @ NTU. The one that helped alot of celebrity to concieve naturally too. I dont experience any heatiness with body. In fact, i feel that my body no longer feel 'cold' , i feel alot more energetic. And i no longer fall sick every mth after 3-5th packet of meds.
And yes, cost is the factor. But come to think of it. We can spend it willingly on shopping & good food. Why dont we spend it on herbs tat can give us better health.
Haha~ best of luck yeah~

Hi Catin,
Thank you :) havent week12. Dont congrats yet
Btw.. i was with Chen Qiu Mei @ NTU. The one that helped alot of celebrity to concieve naturally too. I dont experience any heatiness with body. In fact, i feel that my body no longer feel 'cold' , i feel alot more energetic. And i no longer fall sick every mth after 3-5th packet of meds.
And yes, cost is the factor. But come to think of it. We can spend it willingly on shopping & good food. Why dont we spend it on herbs tat can give us better health.
Haha~ best of luck yeah~
TSB and Chen Qiu Mei is the same person correct?? Lol. Cos I heard she practice at NTU too. Tan Siew Buoy

TSB and Chen Qiu Mei is the same person correct?? Lol. Cos I heard she practice at NTU too. Tan Siew Buoy
I think same... the 2 clinic difference is ntu has powder form which I am taking... no time to brew... and also if u do during internship there is 30% off... :)

I think same... the 2 clinic difference is ntu has powder form which I am taking... no time to brew... and also if u do during internship there is 30% off... :)
I ever requested for powder type but TSB rejected my request.
She said if I need powder, it will not help much.

Oh really ah... she din say I just continue. Anyway my office same building so easy for me.
Yeaps.. she treated every patient differently ba. When i went bk to her b4 i wanted to do IVF. She prescribed herbs thats all. But gave my fren 安胎 herbs to brew. -.-

Yeaps.. she treated every patient differently ba. When i went bk to her b4 i wanted to do IVF. She prescribed herbs thats all. But gave my fren 安胎 herbs to brew. -.-
Babe I'm also taking 安胎药from her now, u can ask her for it... She usually will give once u let her know u r pregnant. But it taste way horrid than before pregnant de meds.

Babe I'm also taking 安胎药from her now, u can ask her for it... She usually will give once u let her know u r pregnant. But it taste way horrid than before pregnant de meds.
Im not sure if can mix together leh.
Dr prescribe duphaston for oral intake & also jabs for 安胎 purpose.
Im afraid it will have 反效果 so i better dun anyhow.
Its been afew days im not having cramps lei. Kinda worried again -.-

Im not sure if can mix together leh.
Dr prescribe duphaston for oral intake & also jabs for 安胎 purpose.
Im afraid it will have 反效果 so i better dun anyhow.
Its been afew days im not having cramps lei. Kinda worried again -.-
I'm also taking duphaston. It's ok de. Just take 1.5-2 hours apart. Yah slowly the cramps will go off Le... :) no worries de ya

Yup... For me now also not much cramps le, farting also stopped a lot and bloating also lesser... Hehe
Ohh.. same here same here! Thanks for sharing what u going through at least I know i am not alone bcos my first scan is on 21st. And im not sure if my little pea is at the right position that causes me to feel so paranoid.

It seems like there're quite a few good news lately. Congrats CTTC and loveholic!

hey sorry for the late reply!

i stopped my BCP in Feb but have been taking folic acid + vitamins from Jan till Mar. From Mar onwards i stopped those 2 and took Blackmores Conceive Well Gold which has all the necessary nutrients to promote healthy conception.. i've heard pretty good reviews about it so decided to try :)
on top of that, everytime after BD, i will put a pillow under my butt to raise my hips higher so that the sperm can flow inside better. reason being i've did a mini experiment if u were to get up immediately after ejaculation or just lie flat, the quantity of sperm flows out even more (law of gravity). i did that for like 20mins everytime and took special note of when i was ovulating. BD every 2 - 3 days.

i did not track any BBT nor used OPKs to see if i'm ovulating. Why? because that will add more stress to you if you keep monitoring. yes one of the most important thing to note is to NOT stress yourself. just keep a free open mind, and dont keep thinking if this will affect ur chances of pregnancy etc. i kept telling myself if it comes, it will come. don't go on a googling rampage as well (i used to do that and it really got my mind overloaded with alot of information, not knowing how true or false they are).

all the best and baby dust to everyone who is TTC-ing!!!

i stopped my BCP in Feb but have been taking folic acid + vitamins from Jan till Mar. From Mar onwards i stopped those 2 and took Blackmores Conceive Well Gold which has all the necessary nutrients to promote healthy conception.. i've heard pretty good reviews about it so decided to try :)
on top of that, everytime after BD, i will put a pillow under my butt to raise my hips higher so that the sperm can flow inside better. reason being i've did a mini experiment if u were to get up immediately after ejaculation or just lie flat, the quantity of sperm flows out even more (law of gravity). i did that for like 20mins everytime and took special note of when i was ovulating. BD every 2 - 3 days.

i did not track any BBT nor used OPKs to see if i'm ovulating. Why? because that will add more stress to you if you keep monitoring. yes one of the most important thing to note is to NOT stress yourself. just keep a free open mind, and dont keep thinking if this will affect ur chances of pregnancy etc. i kept telling myself if it comes, it will come. don't go on a googling rampage as well (i used to do that and it really got my mind overloaded with alot of information, not knowing how true or false they are).

Though many said there is no evidence lifting butt helps, but I do the same too. Gravity is something we can't go against anyway. It doesn't hurt doing this little action to increase the chance:p

I am on my final countdown now!!!

Reactions: Xp
Though many said there is no evidence lifting butt helps, but I do the same too. Gravity is something we can't go against anyway. It doesn't hurt doing this little action to increase the chance:p

I am on my final countdown now!!!

yes that i agree! for me i believe if there's no harm doing it, why not? same as how chinese have alot of beliefs but not everything works but people still follow it anyway.

all the best to u!!!! :)

Don't forget DHA and also take more iron reach food. Calcium is very very impt too!

Hi babe. Sorry I missed your question. Actually for the month of me TTC, I changed my prenatal vits from Blacksmore to rainbow prenatal, I also took fish oil, vitamin d, vitamin b12, folic and raspberry tea leaf... :) I bd 4 times, once every two days near my ovulation date. Put a pillow under my butt for 20 mins, and within an hour no peeing...!

Hi babe. Sorry I missed your question. Actually for the month of me TTC, I changed my prenatal vits from Blacksmore to rainbow prenatal, I also took fish oil, vitamin d, vitamin b12, folic and raspberry tea leaf... :) I bd 4 times, once every two days near my ovulation date. Put a pillow under my butt for 20 mins, and within an hour no peeing...!

Wow that's a lot of vitamins. I recently just bought the rainbow prenatal also. Is this the same one that you are eating?

For the raspberry tea leaf is it to be consumed every day? Thanks!! :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 232
Wow that's a lot of vitamins. I recently just bought the rainbow prenatal also. Is this the same one that you are eating?

For the raspberry tea leaf is it to be consumed every day? Thanks!! :)
Yes same!! I was on blacksmore previous months and it didn't work for me. Somehow once I changed to rainbow lite I got bfp. Raspberry is up to you, it's for building lining. After menses ended, I alternate drinks of raspberry, red bean soup, red date longan drink, ginger tea etc so I don't get too bored.... Haha u can drink everyday if u don't find sian :)

Yes same!! I was on blacksmore previous months and it didn't work for me. Somehow once I changed to rainbow lite I got bfp. Raspberry is up to you, it's for building lining. After menses ended, I alternate drinks of raspberry, red bean soup, red date longan drink, ginger tea etc so I don't get too bored.... Haha u can drink everyday if u don't find sian :)

Ohh okay thanks :) im now trying to drink the red dates ginger tea esp before sleeping also hope to keep the body warm.

Hopefully this rainbow pills will bring me my rainbow soon! Haha I realised that it give a bright yellow clear urine though >.<

Ohh okay thanks :) im now trying to drink the red dates ginger tea esp before sleeping also hope to keep the body warm.

Hopefully this rainbow pills will bring me my rainbow soon! Haha I realised that it give a bright yellow clear urine though >.<
Yup it does and best part is can continue taking after pregnant.

Hi

Hi hi,

I'm taking the TCM medicine now too. Can I take this rainbow vitamin at the same time ? Thanks.

In 2WW now, anyone else also?

I have been charting my temp but I realised I didn't get a sharp spike on the day I had the smiley face which was CD 12.

Praying my temperature will stay consistently high throughout.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    219.5 KB · Views: 177
Dear All

Im currently tracking O on ovulation kit.
Got those from q10 kind.
Started tracking from day 11.
Everytime its juz very faint line...
I wonder if the line will get darker day by day as ovulation date gets nearer?

Or it will be juz faint line and on O date, it juz turns dark?

Dear All

Im currently tracking O on ovulation kit.
Got those from q10 kind.
Started tracking from day 11.
Everytime its juz very faint line...
I wonder if the line will get darker day by day as ovulation date gets nearer?

Or it will be juz faint line and on O date, it juz turns dark?

It should get darker and when both lines are the same tone it will be ovulation day.

I double confirm my Ovulation day by using the ClearBlue smiling blinky.

It should get darker and when both lines are the same tone it will be ovulation day.

I double confirm my Ovulation day by using the ClearBlue smiling blinky.

Hi Rainbowskies

Its so weird... I have started tracking with O kit since day 11. Its all been very faint line

On day 14, theres a more visible line, however not as dark or darker than the test line.

But today (day15) the line fainted again....
I tested on another kit again, also shows a faint line.

Why liddat? o_O:confused:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    576.5 KB · Views: 177
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    571.2 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    496.9 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    542.5 KB · Views: 186
Hi Rainbowskies

Its so weird... I have started tracking with O kit since day 11. Its all been very faint line

On day 14, theres a more visible line, however not as dark or darker than the test line.

All tested with FMU or at different times of the day?

Not sure is it you may not be ovulating this month or ovulating later. How long is your cycle usually?

The control line and test line will be in same dark tone on ovulation day.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 168
Hi Rainbowskies

@Dazzelsim do you happen to have pcos? For some ppl wif pcos, using the opk may not be very accurate. Alternatively you may track your ovulation with bbt.

@Dazzelsim do you happen to have pcos? For some ppl wif pcos, using the opk may not be very accurate. Alternatively you may track your ovulation with bbt.

Oh ya tat day dr say i have mild pcos.

All tested with FMU or at different times of the day?

Not sure is it you may not be ovulating this month or ovulating later. How long is your cycle usually?

The control line and test line will be in same dark tone on ovulation day.

Oh i tested on diff timing.... I tink will test on same timing... Will test again today. My cycle irregular at times. Hais
Smtimes will be regular for two to three cycles and missed one cycle etc...

So shld i juz continue with the O kit?

Back