2WW - for those TTC-ing

Time

I went for a recent health screening and took a blood test. I went to a clinic and consulted a doctor on the results. Did you take the CA-125 test? I took it and my reading was 38 u/ml. The safe range should be 36 and below.

The clinic doc told me it could be endo too. I was asked to go for another blood test and if the reading is above 35, I might have to go for the pelvic exam. I wanted to go this month but decided to postpone it cos hubby and I were TTC for the first time this month.. Had some hopes that I could be pregnant but AF came today. Now my hopes are dashed for this month. I am doubting my fertility now :(

I think I should be going for the 2nd blood test next month.. But I am dreading it cos I am afraid to face the reality and I am a pessimistic person so I get worried easily. I am also afraid of being diagnosed with endo.. Sigh.

Oh ya forgot to add on I also have quite regular menses ranging from a 26-29 days cycle. I have menstrual cramps but I thought that is common among most ladies. And my cramps arent that bad.. I could still carry on with my daily activities. It's isn't very heavy too.. It lasts for about 4 days and I thought that's normal. That's why I didn't suspect I might have endo till I took the ca125 test :(

Selling clear blue ovulation kit -advance digital version. Purple sticks with smiley face. Finallypregnant after trying over 2 years!
Brand new unopened box - 20 sticks. Exp date 01/2017.
Will throw in extra 2 sticks that work with the kit and other brandless independent test kits as well.
Also throwing in clear blue pregnancy test stick. Exp 08/2016. And a few brandless pregnancy test kits.

All for just $85! Includes normal mail. Please contact me..

Sprinkle by dust to all!

Hi pimpim! Good luck to both of us this month.
I have been feeling very bloated. Other than that no other symptoms. How bout you?

Hi sisters! Just to check, if I have transparent mucus, does it mean I am ovulating or going to ovulate? I checked ovulation kit but no 2 strips leh. Is it possible for the kit to miss the LH surge?

Hello :) anyone knows where to buy basal thermometer?

Got mine from Watsons, as shown in the picture
ImageUploadedByForum1460302323.198247.jpg

I think there is no issue in using the guardian or watsons brand one. Plus it's cheaper. Less than 10 bucks I think. My 2 frens who got pregnant used them to track bbt. And I'm also using the guardian brand. So far I think it's quite reliable. :)

I'm on 7 dpo... I feel like my mens is coming cos lower back aching like mad... and the usually pms cramp... :(

I'm also getting pms cramps today morning on the left side. And yesterday night I had mid abdomen cramps like I was going to have diarrhea.

Maybe having some form of cramps is good... Might be a symptom of implantation. Haha

I'm also getting pms cramps today morning on the left side. And yesterday night I had mid abdomen cramps like I was going to have diarrhea.

Maybe having some form of cramps is good... Might be a symptom of implantation. Haha
Hahah... feeling positive is good! When u going try and test?

Hi sisters! Just to check, if I have transparent mucus, does it mean I am ovulating or going to ovulate? I checked ovulation kit but no 2 strips leh. Is it possible for the kit to miss the LH surge?

Hi CTTC, did you check your bbt?
Just to share this is the first time I ever got a +ve LH surge, and I concluded that most likely LH surge might be very short for me. I tested -ve in the morning and +ve in the evening. Am using clear blue digital now. And with the cheaper ones I bought from tabao, the lines are always faint and never positive. If you have transparent mucus, most likely you are fertile. And if you are using bbt, watch out for a dip in temperature for ovulation.

Hahah... feeling positive is good! When u going try and test?

Today is only my 4dpo. So probably will only try on 21 April. You? I will be meeting my 2 preggy frens this week. Going to ask them to lay their hands on my abdomen to catch their baby dust. Lol.
Let's stay +be during this 2ww. Hope time goes by faster. Can't wait. :)

Today is only my 4dpo. So probably will only try on 21 April. You? I will be meeting my 2 preggy frens this week. Going to ask them to lay their hands on my abdomen to catch their baby dust. Lol.
Let's stay +be during this 2ww. Hope time goes by faster. Can't wait. :)
App tells me to test on 11 April. I'm hoping I can endure till then. Lol

Is the texture like egg white? If so, that is likely you are in your fertile window! That's how I track...have not tried OPK :p

Hi CTTC, did you check your bbt?
Just to share this is the first time I ever got a +ve LH surge, and I concluded that most likely LH surge might be very short for me. I tested -ve in the morning and +ve in the evening. Am using clear blue digital now. And with the cheaper ones I bought from tabao, the lines are always faint and never positive. If you have transparent mucus, most likely you are fertile. And if you are using bbt, watch out for a dip in temperature for ovulation.
I always forget to measure my basal temperature first thing in the morning :( then I never bother measure thereafter cos they said when start activity Liao then not accurate leh. Sigh.

Hi all, what time does you all measure ovulation? Once a day or twice a day? Can measure early morning urine? Those bought from q10 never worked for me.

Hi all, what time does you all measure ovulation? Once a day or twice a day? Can measure early morning urine? Those bought from q10 never worked for me.

Hi hi just measuring once will do but measure between 10am to 3pm as LH is not synthesised overnight but only in the morning so it will increase over the day. Hope this helps!

Hello! I'm quite excited to share my story as I just tested positive!!! I have used the ovulation kit for 3 months and conceived in the 3rd month of use. I think that because for the 3rd month we followed the SMEP sperm meet egg plan (can google)... means to BD on the day opk tested positive, followed by next two days, rest a day then one final day. Maybe it did work? I have also been taking tcm herbs daily for about a month. Also been tracking bbt for 2 months... in the month leading to pregnancy, there was a triphasic curve... just like what I read! It turned out to be correct

Probably these help... praying for a safe journey ahead...

hiya, i just tested using the watsons ovulation kit. the test line appears lighter than the ctrl test line. the box indicates that means it is negative. is it lidat?

Hello! I'm quite excited to share my story as I just tested positive!!! I have used the ovulation kit for 3 months and conceived in the 3rd month of use. I think that because for the 3rd month we followed the SMEP sperm meet egg plan (can google)... means to BD on the day opk tested positive, followed by next two days, rest a day then one final day. Maybe it did work? I have also been taking tcm herbs daily for about a month. Also been tracking bbt for 2 months... in the month leading to pregnancy, there was a triphasic curve... just like what I read! It turned out to be correct

Congrats! Hope your bean will stick and grow healthily! :)
Am also doing the same method as you this month. My gynae only asked us to bd on the day opk is +ve, rest a day and bd the next day. Hope it works! :)

Don't measure using the first urine... Got this advice from my gynae. I tested -ve in the morning and then +ve in the evening. I guess your body's LH surge may happen at different times of the day. Safer to measure twice if you are close to your ovulation date... :)

hiya, i just tested using the watsons ovulation kit. the test line appears lighter than the ctrl test line. the box indicates that means it is negative. is it lidat?
Your test line should be same colour and thickness as the control line or darker. If it's lighter, it may mean you are going to ovulate or have already ovulated. Maybe you can test again tmr to check if the test line grows darker.

Your test line should be same colour and thickness as the control line or darker. If it's lighter, it may mean you are going to ovulate or have already ovulated. Maybe you can test again tmr to check if the test line grows darker.

Thanks! according to my fertility app, should be ovulating on 13th/14th.

Congrats!! Which tcm you went? Able to share the contact? Thanks!

Hi hi I went to Dr Ong Swee Ling at Telok Blangah Drive... Both of us saw the Dr together as we thought no harm to 调身体 anyway. Herbal medicine was expensive for a month supply... also had ginger tea frequently and kept myself warm when sleeping in aircon room.
Hi may I know what kind of ginger tea ? Is it 姜母茶 kind?

Hi, recently just bought 10 pcs of david opk ovulation thru qoo10 and since this is my first time using it, how should I go about it? I'm using 2 apps to track my menses: My Calendar & P Tracker. Both apps indicated on 17 Apr as Ovulation Day. So when should I measure it? Before/ After how many days should I measure it?

I read just now that timing to measure is between 10am - 3pm but I think read somewhere the timing is 10am - 8pm. Which one is the correct one?

Please advice. Thanks.

Hi, recently just bought 10 pcs of david opk ovulation thru qoo10 and since this is my first time using it, how should I go about it? I'm using 2 apps to track my menses: My Calendar & P Tracker. Both apps indicated on 17 Apr as Ovulation Day. So when should I measure it? Before/ After how many days should I measure it?

I read just now that timing to measure is between 10am - 3pm but I think read somewhere the timing is 10am - 8pm. Which one is the correct one?

Please advice. Thanks.

Hihi @Lostkitty,

When I started, I went with the flow and tested when I felt that there were changes to my cm. After a few cycles, I noted that I usually o ranging from cd16 to cd18 and sometimes even cd21. This is when I started testing from cd14/15 depending on what cm I get. I din want to test in office that's why I usually test in the morning when I wake up (7am+) and when I reached home after work (7pm+). I still get +ve. Hope this is the month for you!

Morning is a better time. That's what the test kit I used said so too.

Extract from the internet it says the morning time is not the best to test for ovulation.

" Why is first morning urine not a good sample?
If first morning urine is used with the test, the first day of the LH surge may not be detected. The best time to collect the urine is between 10:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M.. Always try to collect it at about the same time each day. "

Hihi @Lostkitty,

When I started, I went with the flow and tested when I felt that there were changes to my cm. After a few cycles, I noted that I usually o ranging from cd16 to cd18 and sometimes even cd21. This is when I started testing from cd14/15 depending on what cm I get. I din want to test in office that's why I usually test in the morning when I wake up (7am+) and when I reached home after work (7pm+). I still get +ve. Hope this is the month for you!

Thanks. I shall starts to test it this week and hopefully manage to BD during the 3 days.

Extract from the internet it says the morning time is not the best to test for ovulation.

" Why is first morning urine not a good sample?
If first morning urine is used with the test, the first day of the LH surge may not be detected. The best time to collect the urine is between 10:00 A.M. and 8:00 P.M.. Always try to collect it at about the same time each day. "

Thanks. I shall starts to test it this week and hopefully manage to BD during the 3 days.
Interesting...the reason I got is because the 1st pool of urine right after you get up from bed contains the most concentrated HCG, so morning is preferred.

hi ladies, just to check out, is it possible that im not ovulating? I have been testing on kit since tuesday which is day cd12 and noticed that the line is fading each day. From the first time i tested, the line was not as dark as the control line. Plus i realised i do not really cervical mucus too. This is the first time trying aft my miscarriage since beginning of the yr. haiz.....

Hi everyone, I am new here. Would like to join your.
We are trying baby for 4th cycle.
I have hyperthyroidism which makes us harder.
Currently in the 2WW, CD24. I have the twinge feeling on and off.. bloated and now backache + a little nausea for past 3 days.

I think we have higher chance this month so tested using watson pregnancy kit, come back negative :(

Back