2016/07 July babies

Gender reveal, i got a girl again! :|

Good thing is it is healthy. But why girl again? My family all girls. Nieces and sisters....

Mistycloud, such a relief that the result is good. Happy for you, either gender.

I've 3 sisters (no bros) so I like the idea of having girls. I'm very closed knitted with my sistas and hope I'll have a gal again next time (if I can still conceive!). I like the gal bonding thing going on :)

My MS symptoms are finally disappearing, except for the reflux if I get too greedy over a meal. Now I'm always hungry and always am looking out for fruits and chips. So those who are still stuck with MS, the saying is really true....will go away or at least much better entering 2nd trime.

Mistycloud: I have 2 gals too... Initially I was very sad n disappointed but now, after 1.5 years, I quite like the idea of 2 sisters. Though I'm hoping for a boy for this preg

My first trimester I have puked twice. Other than that quite ok. Now into 2nd tri, I feel more pimples popping up.. Am I getting more 青春? haha

@verluv I have a lot of pimples all over my face too, to the extend that more than one colleague asked me about it! I pretended that it's due to too much chocolates over Christmas and the weather! Asked my gynae before, and she said there's nothing we can do as my hormones are changing. Today I was still joking with my colleagues that I'm undergoing second puberty and they asked if my voice is breaking.. lol

Heheh break voice. That's funny.

Any mummies had the linea nigra during your last pregnancy? I wonder when it will appear into the pregnancy (I know some mtbs don't get it though).

Hello panda: then r u expecting a girl or boy? Tot if we r expecting a girl, we should look pretty.. So I hope that is true n I'm expecting a boy. Haha
For the line, I think mine start appearing liao.. Saw that yesterday when I was looking into the mirror last night

Actually I heard that if expecting gal, she will steal beauty from the mum. If boy, mummy will look radiant. Of course I hope that's just a silly myth (but I did have super bad pimple outbreak a week before I found out my late bfp). I hope in time i won't have swollen nose or what :p

Last edited:
My linear migration was very faint and appeared quite late in my last pregnancy. Still no line this round.

Thanks for all your well wishes. I'm glad that bb is healthy. Doesn't matter after my 5 mins of disappointment. Haha... some things are not within our control.

I was more disappointed the first round as I really wanted a boy. Guess I prepared myself well this round to avoid major disappointment.

Hey everyone,
Have been kind of knocked out over the past few days due to the anti-vomiting pill I take every evening before leaving office and forgot abt this forum. Gender reveal time for quite a few here, happy for you all! :) For me, I think I will have to wait till the detailed 5 mth scan before I know my team.

Redvel - your MS finally fading has lifted my spirits. I hope mine will stop soon, already 13 weeks. I had really good skin when I had my 2 girls (and I'm the kind who gets outbreaks every mth!), no swollen nose also, so I'm quite doubtful abt the stealing beauty myth.

For those hyper-sensitive to fragrance of shower foams, I finally found my holy Grail! This Kiss My Face Obssessive Natural Kids orange shower foam smells exactly like a delicious tangerine and it really appeals to me. I just ordered a few more bottles of it as well as the shampoo from iherb. So terrified of running out of it! If you can take the smell of oranges, try it. Daily showers were a torture for me with MS until I found this.

Joining pink team. :)

My line appeared late during last pregnancy, haven't spot any yet as of now.

I was glowed for #1 (girl). I had some breakout earlier and thought maybe boy this time, but last one week my skin has cleared up. So probably gonna 'glow' again. ;p

Yup when I had my 2 girls, I had super nice skin too.. I do see a lot of mummies expecting boys having bigger nose. But the nose actually grows bigger at the later stage of pregnancy la

For the line below my belly button, it's quite faint now. I took a picture of it and tot of posting it here but then I saw my big tummy, I decided to delete it off!!!! Haha

@tuna oh no you're still throwing out? Hang in there ya. Oh that orangy bath sounds heavenly. Time for shopping at iherb.

@loves Good that all's well. Seems like the pink team is bursting.

@verluv, show le. :p

Redvel - yea, hope it'll pass soon. I just changed all the laundry detergent and softener at home, hopefully it helps. For me, most smells are unbearable, but certain smells make me gag and I'll be feeling sick for the whole day once I get a whiff. I've thrown away so many new tubes of lip balms and bottles of lotions since MS started because the sight of them is enough to start me off. Argh!
Mummies with consti - have you started ur multivits yet? My stools have been loose and I can't understand why.

What is the shape of your tummy now? How about ur weight gain?

1) evenly spread out / obviously pregnant/ fat all over including limbs / serious water rentention problem

2) concentrated / neat tummy / don't look pregnant, especially from the back.

I've started multivit since day1 I've met my gynae. I think Multivit makes constipation worst.

Can't really tell I'm preggie if I wear loose dress or shorts with tee. Still under my pre preg weight.

What is the shape of your tummy now? How about ur weight gain?

1) evenly spread out / obviously pregnant/ fat all over including limbs / serious water rentention problem

2) concentrated / neat tummy / don't look pregnant, especially from the back.
I have gained about 2 kg , week 13. Tummy is definitely there

Hello Mummies-to-be! My EDD is 8 July this year. This is our first child so my husband and I are pretty excited! We are seeing Dr Kek Lee Phin at Mt E Orchard. Super patient and motherly gynae...Anyone has the same EDD as me?

Now I start to be a bit wary that I'm not gaining weight despite freshly crossing to 2nd trime (perhaps it takes time to slowly gain back my lost pounds in first trime and I'm not exactly eating more than my normal diet). And my bump is still small (can see its there but round and small).

Can I ask those 2nd/3rd time mum, was your first pregnancy like this?

Now I start to be a bit wary that I'm not gaining weight despite freshly crossing to 2nd trime (perhaps it takes time to slowly gain back my lost pounds in first trime and I'm not exactly eating more than my normal diet). And my bump is still small (can see its there but round and small).

I lost 2kg thus far and have a small bump showing.

I didn't gain a lot last pregnancy (6kg) and dr also commented that my bump was small. My gal was born at 3kg. Hope I will gain as little as last round!

I lost 2kg thus far and have a small bump showing.

I didn't gain a lot last pregnancy (6kg) and dr also commented that my bump was small. My gal was born at 3kg. Hope I will gain as little as last round!
Comforting to know it's norm. I hope my case will be like this too! Not to have too much post preg weight to shed.

@redvel: this is my first pregnancy and I am also into my 2nd trimester. I lost about 3kg from pre-pregnancy weight and I am still not gaining weight. I think it's due to having morning sickness albeit appetite better than in 1st trimester. I was originally concerned baby will not have enough nutrients since I am losing weight, but gynae said it's ok...=)

Hi, I have decided to switch from mt A gynae to kkh private gynae as I have company coverage at kkh. Will save me a few thousand I guessed. Based on ultrasound my gynae told me I'm week 11 + 5 days now! My edd change to 1 week earlier. So happy to see a baby structure now so cute ! But duno e gender yet cuz legs were up cnt see from our angle. I did routine urine test and first time bld test to check for hep B, hiv, hormones test and was prescribed multi vit, omega 3. Total cost is $300++ ! Expensive. If no company coverage I wun go to private lol. Kkh offers harmony test at $850. I'm planning.for that. Cnt wait to know e gender! Will be seeing gynae on 6 feb again before cny! =)

My tummy only showed around the fourth mth. Even then it was not preg kind of tummy. More of like eat too much kind and I was having twins then.

My tummy is already showing and I've gained 2 kg. So much considering I lost 1 kg for a while when I was rather pukey.

I think I'll be fatter this round. :(

I've

I've gained 16 kg during 1st pregnancy bt bb only 2.5kg. Even at 5 mths tummy not considered v big. Thinking of getting a weighing scale as I dun own any, I've not been eating too much this pregnancy. Last visit at gynae showed me gaining 700g(12 weeks )
My bump is more visible now if I wear tighter clothes if not just looks like flabby tummy.

A quick update of the pink/blue team.

If i missed out anyone, pls help me add in.

Pink Team :
Eileenyoyo
redvel
mistycloud
gan1972
lov3s

Blue Team :
3p1m
verluv

For my first one, I wore my normal clothes till around the 6th mth, gained abt 8 kg overall. Neat and compact tummy. I think you're fine, don't worry.

Wow tuna, 8 kg is very little. I gained 9 kg which wasn't too much too but I cannot be sure this time that I won't gain as much. :p

I've gained 2kg plus till now (week 14), hopefully it is not too much. My hubby have been trying to make me eat more than normal since he is afraid the baby is not getting enough nutrients (First pregnant, hb is anxious and concerned) . I can't imagine the pain to shed off the post pregnancy weight.

Probably would know my team after my next gynae appointment, can't wait. Happy to know that quite a few mommy knows their baby gender already.

Jehvy, when I was gaining fast in my 2nd trimester for my #1, my gynae told me... the weight is going to you and not your baby. Hahha.. which kinda makes sense. As long as we are eating healthily, we don't need to worry. But if you're gaining too much, you might want to worry about difficulties in shedding pounds after that. :p

Jehvy, when I was gaining fast in my 2nd trimester for my #1, my gynae told me... the weight is going to you and not your baby. Hahha.. which kinda makes sense. As long as we are eating healthily, we don't need to worry. But if you're gaining too much, you might want to worry about difficulties in shedding pounds after that. :p

I know the extra weight goes to me but my hubby watch me eat at home, even if I am already full. He will asked me to eat a few more mouthful or pieces of meat, drink more soup despite my protests. That makes me worried that I am eat much more than I need.

My weight decreased by like 1kg or so. There is no need to be worried right? I feel that now that my spotting has stopped, I walked more. Food wise, sometimes after a few mouths, I will feel sick of the food and just stopped. I have a sickening habit. I will tell my hub that I am craving for something and when the food is served to me, I no longer want to eat. Any ladies face the same problem as well?

At 13w 4d now, waiting for my harmony test result. From the u/s gynae said cant see despite my bb spreading his/her legs so wide. Hahah, for a moment I thought the bb is gonna be a girl and I was so happy.

Back