Any private investigator to recommended?

hi mummies, please be careful with some recommendation here.

There is a mummy here recommending a friend who is working PI freelance and doing lousy job for some mummy. A few mummies email and asked me for help after engaging the freelance PI. Their job was made harder as the freelance didn;t know how to do the job properly and he expose the case. So pls take care when someone approaches you for recommendation.

This is terrible. We should work together to flush out this kind of black sheep. And I know who is that reading from the past threads.

There is a mummy here recommending a friend who is working PI freelance and doing lousy job for some mummy. A few mummies email and asked me for help after engaging the freelance PI. Their job was made harder as the freelance didn;t know how to do the job properly and he expose the case. So pls take care when someone approaches you for recommendation.

hi wendy_reborn,

do you mean these mummies approach you for help because you are a pi? or they approach you for recommendation? how come you know their job is made more difficult?
please let us know who this mommy is for recommending lousy freelance pi so that everyone visiting this site may know and can take care.

This is terrible. We should work together to flush out this kind of black sheep. And I know who is that reading from the past threads.

hi margret,

i agree with you that this is terrible. since you know who is this black sheep why dont you let us know.
i feel that exposing her is good enough and i dont advocate cyber bully.

Thanks for all the advices..
Going thru online searching and asked some friends abt it too.
After much consideration I decided to do "PI" myself and I DID IT, using the most "simple n old skool" way...!!

Case closed now.
Thank you!

The PI i know don't charge so much. U need PI who can work smart, and save cost, not someone who work for the sake of just completing the hours or day u engage him.

Hi Wendy reborn,

can you please PM me the contact too?

Thank you

Hi, can i know any mummies here know any good n professional PI? I'm suspecting my husband having affair with his colleague tho he deny when i asked him.

Last edited:
hi all, just to share. I have used two PI b4. The 1st one i find from the strait times, a indian PI, before engagemnet they promised me many things, but didn't deliver what they promised.

Lucky, one of the mummy here introduce a PI she use before. The second one there were vast differences, they told me things they can and can't do. They only get me those things which can be used in court.

If any of u want the PI contacts, can email me
Hi Margaret. I would like to get the contact of yor PI too. I'm new here. How to get in touch?

hi all, just to share. I have used two PI b4. The 1st one i find from the strait times, a indian PI, before engagemnet they promised me many things, but didn't deliver what they promised.

Lucky, one of the mummy here introduce a PI she use before. The second one there were vast differences, they told me things they can and can't do. They only get me those things which can be used in court.

If any of u want the PI contacts, can email me

Dear Margret,

Really appreciate if you can share your contact for your PI. I am going crazy on my spouse's affairs and I need closure, especially for my 2 kids. Thanks in advance.

Hi there, we have lot of argument recently and he kept on whatsapp and delete all record.
please share some good PI. thanks

Hi,
I need a PI for gather evidence to use in divorce. Confirm there is woman outside and just need evidence to help court rule the hdb fully to my mum. Father seeing china woman and he has plans to rent the flat or sell. V worried my mum left with nothing, i believe hdb is joint name but she is housewife all along considered no contribution towards e flat. Any tips on such situation?

Pls PM me reliable PI contact. I dont earn much, just hope to do something for my mum.

don't worry, make sure your mom don't sign anything to sell the house.

If really can't work out, get a divorce,let the court decide. Although your mom didn't contribute financially, but she is a housewife. the court will award certain portion of the property and also award her alimony.

For PI, i have email you a PI that I have used previously, he is professional and experience, i believed he can help u get the evidence u need.

Rabbitz, its not easy to get the court to rule the hdb flat fully to your mother.

If there was is a divorce, the court will look at what is the current financial arrangements then they will ask your father to pay alimony to provide almost the same lifestyle to your mother.

If house to be sold, then court will assess how much your mother had contribute to the Family, n share fairly on the sale of flat.

Hi, I don't want to but I can't bear it any longer. Ms Margret, can you recommend me a cheaper PI? I don't have much saving. Thks

don't worry, make sure your mom don't sign anything to sell the house.

If really can't work out, get a divorce,let the court decide. Although your mom didn't contribute financially, but she is a housewife. the court will award certain portion of the property and also award her alimony.

For PI, i have email you a PI that I have used previously, he is professional and experience, i believed he can help u get the evidence u need.
Hi Wendy,
Can you sent me your PI contact? Thks

I engaged a PI as recommended by a mummy here. The first mission failed as they lost the suspect and didn't manage to get the evidence although we were very certain he is checking into hotel that day. The PI missed and so we hv to conduct another mission his week --I had got leads on his (highly) likely activity that day ie about what time going out, heading where and last destination to meet the woman. I presented these very useful information to the PI already but I am not confident and fear that they would lose the subject again. Isnt it basic skill to trail a person for PIs? I committed my personal time to provide so much heads-up info and live location tracking updates to the PI throughout the operation. I am very disappointed and potentially these few thousands I paid are going down the drain and I am not sure if I will top-up the package to continue with them if they fail mission twice. Any advice? How do you deal with your PI who keeps mission fail despite giving them so much information which turned out to be exactly where the suspect is going? The PI claimed lost the subject bcos cannot follow 'too-closely' but then, losing sight of an old man few times gives me panic attacks and disappointment they didn't do a good job.

Once my case is closed, I will definitely review on forum and hope to share with other mummies so we know which are the reliable PIs.

hi rabbitz,
from what you describe, i feel that the pi you engaged did not even do the job for you on that day. basically, he is juz irresponsible and cannot be trusted. did you find out from him how would he conduct the investigation for you before you even engage him? furthermore you have the hotel that he is going, there is no reason to fail. i suggest you get a refund from him, probably minus some admin fee and fees for the days' fail mission. get another pi, could be much cheaper as the details you can have is of very much help.
good luck to you.

hi rabbitz,
from what you describe, i feel that the pi you engaged did not even do the job for you on that day. basically, he is juz irresponsible and cannot be trusted. did you find out from him how would he conduct the investigation for you before you even engage him? furthermore you have the hotel that he is going, there is no reason to fail. i suggest you get a refund from him, probably minus some admin fee and fees for the days' fail mission. get another pi, could be much cheaper as the details you can have is of very much help.
good luck to you.
I engaged a PI as recommended by a mummy here. The first mission failed as they lost the suspect and didn't manage to get the evidence although we were very certain he is checking into hotel that day. The PI missed and so we hv to conduct another mission his week --I had got leads on his (highly) likely activity that day ie about what time going out, heading where and last destination to meet the woman. I presented these very useful information to the PI already but I am not confident and fear that they would lose the subject again. Isnt it basic skill to trail a person for PIs? I committed my personal time to provide so much heads-up info and live location tracking updates to the PI throughout the operation. I am very disappointed and potentially these few thousands I paid are going down the drain and I am not sure if I will top-up the package to continue with them if they fail mission twice. Any advice? How do you deal with your PI who keeps mission fail despite giving them so much information which turned out to be exactly where the suspect is going? The PI claimed lost the subject bcos cannot follow 'too-closely' but then, losing sight of an old man few times gives me panic attacks and disappointment they didn't do a good job.

Once my case is closed, I will definitely review on forum and hope to share with other mummies so we know which are the reliable PIs.

if he really didn't do the job, then maybe get another one.

But from what u say, if your info is so accurate, then it's very easy, just get the PI to standby at the hotel, there will not be any complication that they will 'missed' him.

But also have to be wary of PI who did their job carelessly, and follow the person closely wherever he goes, in the end, the case was exposed and the person become careful and don't go and do what they wan to

I got the place where the hotel is at but they only manage to catch him exit, not enter so PI claims insufficient as evidence.
I am also contemplating to change PI but I guess refund will not be easy. Maybe go thru CASE? I am already exhausted dealing with home matters now commercial dispute I don't know if I have time to handle.

Precisely their excuse is they didn't follow very closely in fear the suspect knows but then claims suspect walks and change direction suddenly then lost him. It was a day of panic attack that day sending countless location updates to them. I am hopiong to give one final chance as this week suspect is visiting hotel again. If fail then I will hv to deal with the PI and probably share with other mummies here which PI is it since they proven unreliable.

I engaged this PI thru referral on this forum by another member. The PI says will trail the suspect from home throughout the day and take video of the citings entering hotel and out. With them losing the subject on the way to hotel, they missed to capture the entering part.

Anyone has alternative PI contact pls share with me? I felt it should be an 'easy' job with me supplying so much insider info and location tracking. I am disappointed with the 'lost suspect' cases. Do u think I can go to CASE for refund if second time still fail?

Last edited:
I have received quite a number of PMs from silent readers asking me which PI I engaged and they will avoid. I will soon provide my response to you after my case is concluded, hopefully within a week. If the PI manage to deliver what they promise and not ask for more money, then I think they should be given a chance since ultimately they closed my case nicely, if not otherwise, definitely I will respond to my PMs to anyone who ask me.

Anyone hire PI that follow to batam? I need someone that is skillful enough to follow to batam and get evidence and also the cost of it. Please advise if have

Hi Margaret,

I suspect my husband is having an affair.. Much appreciate if you could provide me PI contacts. I have PM you.

If any mummies here know of a reliable one please PM me too. Thanks!

Hi,

just want to share my experience,

i contacted a PI after my partner kept lying to me and keeps on not coming home....i found a hotel receipt in his bag .

contacted the PI I requested a proof of guest stay at the hotel because i lost the receipt found in my partner's bag.

PI were not able to obtain it from the hotel because the booking was made via agoda.

the guest may not be registered and therefore you wont be able to know who was the guest.

similarly the hotel have several restaurants and they wont know what sort of meal was ordered to confirmed if that was a romantique intervention

that cost me 1K SGD

in addition, i asked to investigate on membership to meeting websites, even thought i forwarded them the email, they were not able to find anything

an other 500 K

this is one of the company recommended on several websites.

bottom line

either you engage into an active surveillance or you provide them with the phone , hardware for them to investigate the hardware itself, but that is even more expensive and after 2 failures i decided not to try that and go with intuition
I wonder if this is a genuine business, and if they really have results... or just pray on people 's misery and sadness to me money.

Anyone hire PI that follow to batam? I need someone that is skillful enough to follow to batam and get evidence and also the cost of it. Please advise if have

I know of someone who had helped me to do a job in Hong Kong. He is experience and have many networks. I think he might be able to help u. if u interested. pm me

Hi,

just want to share my experience,

i contacted a PI after my partner kept lying to me and keeps on not coming home....i found a hotel receipt in his bag .

contacted the PI I requested a proof of guest stay at the hotel because i lost the receipt found in my partner's bag.

PI were not able to obtain it from the hotel because the booking was made via agoda.

the guest may not be registered and therefore you wont be able to know who was the guest.

similarly the hotel have several restaurants and they wont know what sort of meal was ordered to confirmed if that was a romantique intervention

that cost me 1K SGD

in addition, i asked to investigate on membership to meeting websites, even thought i forwarded them the email, they were not able to find anything

an other 500 K

this is one of the company recommended on several websites.

bottom line

either you engage into an active surveillance or you provide them with the phone , hardware for them to investigate the hardware itself, but that is even more expensive and after 2 failures i decided not to try that and go with intuition
I wonder if this is a genuine business, and if they really have results... or just pray on people 's misery and sadness to me money.

I believed u are conned by the PI. My PI told me no way a hotel will released the name of the guests as it would cost them their job. U wan to get him, u should use surveillance instead of looking at short cut way.

hi mummies,
im new here.. coz i really lost... here is the story.
- my hubby having a affair. I happen to find out due to he call a china girl and he forgot to delete from his call list (too careless)
- den i realised he block tat china girl contact when he is at home. and also block another china girl phone number .. so immd i suspect its another girl tat he block coz the one i saw from his call list not the same person.
- he deleted his we chat account make me even confirmed tat is a china girl.
- when i get the call list from starhub. thats record he called her most of the time in the late afternoon coz tat china girl works at ktv.
- all along i believed him go those places due to his business entertainment.
- once i suspect. he stop all his entertainment and stay at home everynight.
- finally, on the second day of our anniversary tat china girl cannot get him thru his phone so she got no choice to call my number in the middle of the night. coz tat idiot give her my number.
- he even got her house key and they went china tgt (he told me business trip) this one the worst part which i TOTALLY CANNOT ACCEPT.
- now he told me he never go find her anymore but my main problem is i cannot trust him and when he go out i start to suspect he go find tat girl.
- my friend was susgest me to get a PI to tail him. so i can gain trust tat he really nvr go find tat china girl.
- everyday we quarrel coz im being very sensitive.. everything i also can link to that china bitch. which he also not happy with tat. but i just cannot control....

what can i do?

Hi OcherryO
First ..change ur house keys...tell him u suspect thief n this is the way to pave the way for u to make police report n indirect warning him u are aware

2) u hv to install CCTV

U are ur own best PI... Phone records which u hv n pic on his cell,

3) letter box access to track $ trail on bank statements or visa payments etc.. all these evidence also safeguard u in the event of separation or divorce... I cm across a lot of Bz man n they hv many many women n some even opening ask my bf to provide... This is a sad fact

So either be prepared or close all ur eyes n enjoy the taitai life u now hv.

Bear in mind though that since ur hb is in Bz, killing one ah tiong doesn't remove the root of the problem.

U hv to resign to the fact ur hb is surround by tikopeh..n he will catch on the virus if he ground is weak.

God bless

Last edited:
I have received quite a number of PMs from silent readers asking me which PI I engaged and they will avoid. I will soon provide my response to you after my case is concluded, hopefully within a week. If the PI manage to deliver what they promise and not ask for more money, then I think they should be given a chance since ultimately they closed my case nicely, if not otherwise, definitely I will respond to my PMs to anyone who ask me.

Just an update, my PI delayed on providing me the report. Per contract terms, they are supposed to provide me the report within 10 work days. Then they scheduled an appointment with me on 12th work day, which I compromise although is is late. Then suddenly I receive a message to inform me the report not ready due to 'technical fault' of their equipment that they cannot complete the video recoding conversion. They refused to send me the raw clip or draft report which my lawyer wanted to review the content to advice on divorce case. The PI postponed the deport delivery to next week. Since I am not given any option, I can only wait. As long as they give me the report as promised with all evidences as advised, I can compromise on some delay. I am not comfortable of the excuse given that due to technical issues.

A few mummies here have PM me for my PI contact citing they want to avoid engaging them. I can only disclose now the first word of the company name starts with "I" . I will update the thread here next week if they really delivery what they promised and what I paid for and disclose the full name of the PI if they are unprofessional/unethical. If end of day they deliver everything to me nicely as promised, then I will give benefit of doubt and excuse the delay in giving me the report, if not, then I will share their contacts as too many people asked me. PI fees are very exp and I understand everyone is cautious not to pick the wrong one.

I've hire a PI months back ago and he truly amazed me. He's able to hack into my Husband's phone using laptop and without my Husband realising that he's being tracked. He actually showed me every details in my husband's phone including WhatsApp messages and things happened few months back ago. The Price he's charging is quite reasonable as well. You might wanna give him a call/text if you wanna hire him as your PI.

Hi,
Would you mind let me have the name and contact of the PI you engaged.
Thank you in advance

Anyone has tips on how to deal with the china woman? I read some where that it is possible to file complain to MOM (if she is on work pass) and ICA to blacklist her from entering SG once she leaves SG. Appreciate your sharing.

Anyone has tips on how to deal with the china woman? I read some where that it is possible to file complain to MOM (if she is on work pass) and ICA to blacklist her from entering SG once she leaves SG. Appreciate your sharing.
I also need the info.. my hubby tat bitch also from china... working in KTV

hi rabbitz,
good luck to you.
Hi Wendy,
Thank you for your helpful advice on the forum.
I'm completely new here, think I PM you but could have done it wrong.
Could you kindly PM me your PI's contact and estimated fee? Thank you!
Regards,
Ping

I've hire a PI months back ago and he truly amazed me. He's able to hack into my Husband's phone using laptop and without my Husband realising that he's being tracked. He actually showed me every details in my husband's phone including WhatsApp messages and things happened few months back ago. The Price he's charging is quite reasonable as well. You might wanna give him a call/text if you wanna hire him as your PI.
Hello Eggpudding, could you please PM me his contacts? Or could I what'sapp you also? I saw the u hv left your number in the forum... Thanks!

Hi I hired the PI called In**iro Consulting [replace ** with qu] , They are licensed PI. Unfortunately I feel the service is not good as what i expected. The video included on the package was taken very lousy, low resolution, not clear and very shaky. The images mostly from back view. The PI report statement itself was quite comprehensive as it gave a detailed time-table account of the trail activity. The video is really cannot make it standard. They do not take photos as I was told to extract from the DVD video - but the quality doesn't enable me to capture good images. 3rd party would find it hard to recognize the subjects on the video since it was blurred and shaking most of time.

We conducted trail ourselves and use SLR to take photos that was clear n sharp - this helped a lot as MOM requested me for photos and criteria was able to show clearly the couple together when I file my complain to MOM against the china woman. I paid 3.8k which is in my opinion high cos they sent me wrongly the invoice of another client who paid only 3.2k!. Anyway the only useful information they provided was let us know the name of hotel so my family spied and took photos ourselves.

When I hired my PI, I told them I can assist in the operation when necessary because the mobile phone of the man can be GPS tracked. On the occasions the PI lost the subject during the trail, they turn back to say I was to blame bcos I was not able to provide them live updates on GPS location (I was working). When I explained my GPS info is jus supplement them and a bonus to aid the operation, they turned back to say they would not have taken the job if they know I cannot 'be fully involved in the operation by supplying live updates'. I was totally shocked to hear this response that they push blame to me??? When I wanted to ask further questions on how they would handle the next operation (since back record after loosing subject on prior operation) I was told that I 'should not interfere'. I felt me being customer, these are totally unfair. Clients being in crisis situation due to men with affairs, it feel it is not ethical to take advantage of us.

For sake of completing the mission, I tolerated those nonsense. I will not recommend this PI to my own friends. Jus sharing my experience so u can determine which PI u should shortlist. The only thing good I can say about my PI is they shared some useful information to me on how to deal with the PRC.

hi rabbitz,
please tell us who is the person (pi) whom you deal with. this pi company may not have done a good job in monitoring their investigators. but it is the investigator whom you dealt with is questionable.

Hmmm... You ladies have to be prepared, really really prepared the pictures n findings aren't nice... I saw my ex hb naked picture on his handphone , it traumatized me for years even though the ripple effect hv greatly lessen by time.

What are u going to do with it n have u consider the mental damage n how much $ lost n how many PIs then u will stop n take a look the damage done to u n ur kids ?

Just sharing my experience n hope there's a better solution but honesty, how many ah tiongs,pinyo,viets n thais can ur heart take it... Sharing my experience only .. God bless

Hi, i agreed to what gladjo had said in my post but i need to find evidence of my hubby cheating on me to take him to court n make him pay what he need to pay. I asked him for extra money for my son but he rejected n i stopped bringing my son back to his parent hse to let him see then he say me typical n stopped to give me monthly household money.

Now i totally had no income n got cheated by a bastard ppl in here recommended me a pi. Hope to get really a good n cheap PI

Hi littleworld, for Maintenance order you don't need PIs cos its all about $ n court want proof e.g IRAS, CPF, his bank stmt, ARCA .. Evidence that will link back to his earning capacity n proof of yours earnings n expenses. Sorry that'show factual the court is. Dollar n cents.

Are u divorce? U sounds like you are...what was the parental agreement?

If you purse more PIs, you are wasting your time n $ n get whack in court instead that you can afford PIs hence your earning capacity is sufficient.

Go online ARCA n Credit Bureau n check against his IC n see if you can get your fingers on his $ trial. Meanwhile, yes ...start collecting proof of your claim, e.g. ur kid's sch fees, doctor report ur receipts etc.

So u blacklist this one..what if there's more than 1 he patronized?

So, what are u going do with the pictures? If u aren't prepared to use in court for divorce, then what does it really ...really achieved ? The pictures are good for 1yr n after that court doesn't even consider those evidence as it considered suitation neutralize.

hi rabbitz,
please tell us who is the person (pi) whom you deal with. this pi company may not have done a good job in monitoring their investigators. but it is the investigator whom you dealt with is questionable.
MOM does not accept the photos I extracted from the video they provided. Cos all blurred, poor resolution and back view. Lucky I supplied MOM my own photos when family spied. The money I spent was not worth given the poor quality. The person I deal with is a co-ordinator who has several investigators doing the trail so I will not not all the names, I liaised with only one person who manage the operation. Word of advice to my own friends to avoid using mine. I will not use them again too. Other mummies here mentioned they got clear photos. My PI assured me videos are much better and so I paid premium for it, as compared to the rates I got from other PI. In the end I got shoots that can be passed off as taken by a primary school kid.

Back