Any private investigator to recommended?

Exactly ...that's y when u are not in court u don't know .... Whatever the lawyer say u believe ... Not all judges are bad but cos of the backlogs of cases..they are very quick temper. Yeah of course lawyers are good so long as you all happily keep paying without knowing you are hood wink n when u found out, its too late. You pay $3k for Maintenance order when its only actual cost is less than $500 ( includes yr time off, leave, transport, makan, taxi n affidvates, efile to court). You want to go 'hear' a hearing... I can teach u how if you dare. Point is ... Just make a trip to family court , the officers will teach you what you need b if u still need legal counsel, they hv Pro Bono services at Sub court instantly. Find out what is admissible n what isn't instead of barking all the wrong trees.

I've hire a PI months back ago and he truly amazed me. He's able to hack into my Husband's phone using laptop and without my Husband realising that he's being tracked. He actually showed me every details in my husband's phone including WhatsApp messages and things happened few months back ago. The Price he's charging is quite reasonable as well. You might wanna give him a call/text if you wanna hire him as your PI.

Hi Eggpudding,
Can you pm me the PI contact and how they charged. Thank you very much.

Hi all, I am in need to look for a PI for some help, wondering if some can help to give me a good and reliable contacts?

Many thanks in advance

I've hire a PI months back ago and he truly amazed me. He's able to hack into my Husband's phone using laptop and without my Husband realising that he's being tracked. He actually showed me every details in my husband's phone including WhatsApp messages and things happened few months back ago. The Price he's charging is quite reasonable as well. You might wanna give him a call/text if you wanna hire him as your PI.
Hi Eggpudding,
kindly share the PI contact which you've hired. Many Thanks.

hi mummies, Recently thru a recommendation from a mummy in the forum, i engaged a private investigator.

He was professional and really clear my doubts about PI. He gather evidence for me within my budget and the best is getting the job done. If any mummies needs a PI, pls PM me. I strongly recommend the PI.

Hi wendy and margaret, can you pm me the contact of PI pls? I am new to this and do not know where to find the pm message function

Hi I hired the PI called In**iro Consulting [replace ** with qu] , They are licensed PI. Unfortunately I feel the service is not good as what i expected. The video included on the package was taken very lousy, low resolution, not clear and very shaky. The images mostly from back view. The PI report statement itself was quite comprehensive as it gave a detailed time-table account of the trail activity. The video is really cannot make it standard. They do not take photos as I was told to extract from the DVD video - but the quality doesn't enable me to capture good images. 3rd party would find it hard to recognize the subjects on the video since it was blurred and shaking most of time.

We conducted trail ourselves and use SLR to take photos that was clear n sharp - this helped a lot as MOM requested me for photos and criteria was able to show clearly the couple together when I file my complain to MOM against the china woman. I paid 3.8k which is in my opinion high cos they sent me wrongly the invoice of another client who paid only 3.2k!. Anyway the only useful information they provided was let us know the name of hotel so my family spied and took photos ourselves.

When I hired my PI, I told them I can assist in the operation when necessary because the mobile phone of the man can be GPS tracked. On the occasions the PI lost the subject during the trail, they turn back to say I was to blame bcos I was not able to provide them live updates on GPS location (I was working). When I explained my GPS info is jus supplement them and a bonus to aid the operation, they turned back to say they would not have taken the job if they know I cannot 'be fully involved in the operation by supplying live updates'. I was totally shocked to hear this response that they push blame to me??? When I wanted to ask further questions on how they would handle the next operation (since back record after loosing subject on prior operation) I was told that I 'should not interfere'. I felt me being customer, these are totally unfair. Clients being in crisis situation due to men with affairs, it feel it is not ethical to take advantage of us.

For sake of completing the mission, I tolerated those nonsense. I will not recommend this PI to my own friends. Jus sharing my experience so u can determine which PI u should shortlist. The only thing good I can say about my PI is they shared some useful information to me on how to deal with the PRC.

Came back to SMHF researching on divorce information and re-visited this topic.

I think some of you might approach this PI I hired before..... i really hope fellow mummies here dont go thru what I went with this PI..above was my sharing. Select PI carefully and caution the PIs themselves might disguise as member here and post recommendations on this thread to source customers. I see many people asking to 'PM reliable PI contact'. My PI was name J***N and contact 84xx xx73. I hope u do own research and not blindly ask for PM referrals and engage someone because fellow mummies 'hired them' and gave 'good feedback' -- this was that happened to me last time but bobian, that time I was inexperienced, too overwhelmed coping the adultery incident so just chose to hire the PI referral from here. I suggest you can do a history search on the member's posting before using the referral -- it would be suspicious if they keep appearing on forum and recommending their PI (ownself?). It is expensive to hire PI, especially we need money for fighting divorce. Hiring a lousy PI may end up rocking the boat and prevent us from getting future evidence on adultery. MOM says my video clip from PI cannot use cos its so bad quality. That time the man already alerted I know of his adultery so even I hire another new PI also cannot get evidence liao.

I agree to get a reliable PI. But cost is very important, as most are housewife or normal working people.

Anyway I know of a good n reliable PI who can also do a good job at half of the cost.

Anyone interested, can PM me

Hi,

Has anyone uses the PI service from catchcheatingspouse? I would like to know whether they are good? expensive? cheap?

thanks.

i hear very bad comment about catchcheatingspouse, infact its owned by the same person as Kokusai.
they re not only expensive but also in effective.

i hear very bad comment about catchcheatingspouse, infact its owned by the same person as Kokusai.
they re not only expensive but also in effective.[/QUOTE
Hi Ladies, actually I would like to offer my opinion on engaging PI. Yes, I can feel the frustrations when yr spouse strays. However if one strays, it can also means mentally strays, example flirting mails and can also meant physically. You have to ask yrself if you willing to reconcile? If you willing, whether if there is evidence, it doesn't matter as both you and yr hubby will work a way out. Of course if you not willing, then divorce is the way to go. You need not have to produce evidence to file for divorce, as long as you are separated for 3 years. Likewise, you can file for the maintaince of yr kids and yrself even if you are not divorce.
So my point is, why not focus yr energy and money on yr little one rather than spend on PI?

John

Mummies. .. I fully agree with johntan68... tell me.. what are u going to do when u got the evidence? Divorce? Separation? Tear the family apart?

B4 u pay these cheats. ..ask yourselves what are u going to do with a disputable evidence that may or may not be admissible in court. .. when its your little children who are so hurt when they see mummy crying over the pictures? ...or think how should u go about strengthening n building ypur marriage again.

So...please take a step back n think mummies.

On one hand, I agree with Gladjo and JohnTan that sometimes finding out is more of a headache than not knowing - esp if one has children - perhaps the best strategy is to invest more in the relationship and for those who has chosen to do that, kudos to you.

On the other hand, who can put a price on peace of mind? It was extremely painful but great to know. For me, it was worth every cent. Even after I knew, there are even now moments of fear, bewilderment (when the ex is not showing remorse and moreover starting attacking you like you are an enemy), yes, the skeletons in the closet came out, the can of worms is opened, the dirty laundry is washed in public and don't get me started on lawyers. Guess I am just that person who wants more closet space, to feed worms to the pigs and think anyway the expression "hanging dirty laundry in public" was from Napoleon who was an adulterer so who cares what he thinks. Don't let something that is not your fault make you feel ashamed.

Since finding out though, my world has plunged into something akin to the world that was in the Matrix movie. I took the bloody red pill. The world is a darker place when we take off that rose tinted contact lenses. People came out to me from every corner to tell me about their experiences on adultery, whether they were the betrayed or the other women or the betrayer. People are truely very messed up by adultery, including myself right now, not judging...

I started seeing people in shades of whether they were sociopathic, apathetic or empathetic... Negative: I used to love a lot of people very much, but I've become more wary of certain people. Eg, people who want me to feel responsible about my husband's adultery. These are not your friends unless you are a masochist. Positive: I used to hide things from my ex, because he was abusive and everything I do will be scrutinized for criticism (he was nicer during the time he was secretly committing adultery, but that was not the real him anyway) but now I can be more honest and open in my life. Did staying with him make me a masochist? Yes, but I have retired from that role. Not into M&S. Negative: Legally, it is horrific to go through a divorce with a sociopath even if one has iron clad evidence. Positive: I get to retain my sanity and have a new life without a sociopath. Negative: Statistically, men gain 10% more $ and women lose 27% $ during a divorce. I felt it. Weigh that in when you are considering a divorce. It also means that men will pay 10% for their wives to stay in the marriage.... I can understand that because we are truely very good to have around. :) Positive: I prefer to lose that money than to stay in the marriage...hahhaha! :D

Some of you have decisions that you have to make, and you are going back and forth, back and forth. You have my deepest sympathy... it is really not easy.

K, how does a good PI help? First, whenever he revealed to me scary news, he also offered solutions and alternatives, the band aid whenever there is a cut. Also, very experienced PI can advise on man's behaviour and thoughts, and can see whether there is a way for the relationship to work. Also does not take advantage of the broken-hearted women when they are vulnerable. Really at your darkest hours, you need that professional who can say a word to make things lighter so you do not sink so deep into the mire, and yet gives you solutions. I'm really into that balance of sensitivity and solutions. Oh! Forgot to mention - he was great at giving step-by-step instructions on what to do in stressful situations.

Back to the decision of not getting a PI and preferring to invest that emotions and money into the family - there is a book that my friend who was cheated on twice recommended, it is a Christian book called 40 Days of Love. Apparently it worked for her, she used the day to day advice surreptitiously and her husband told her he never felt so loved in his life. I think it offers a tool for people with children and if the husband is not abusive.

So... which pill will you take? Think about it before engaging the PI....

Last edited:
Would also like to thank everyone here who replied to me when I was looking for a PI. This is a great forum, and I found a lot of information and am glad that there are so many people who took their time to share. THANK YOU!

When I didn't see his adultery pictures, I work hard to restore n build the marriage even though my sixth sense tells me he's committing adultery ....and when I saw the pic, I could never ever get it out of my mind n my marriage goes down n down n down until I erase him put of my life n my kids life.

So think mummies what u want b4 paying these cheats

when he committed adult how to build and restore the marriage. there is no trust anymore and he will just continue with the affair.
Don't hide like a ostrich, face the problem.

Get a good PI and use it against him.

for your information, PI evidence is admissible in court. Especially for adultery, u need a PI report.

Milki. .. it takes more courage n Grace n forgiveness than walking out ..and not putting yourself first but putting the kids above your own.

So am amazed ...you don't fight fire with fire ...it's explosives n the Damages are beyond what you presume you can withstand.

PI Evidence is subjective, not all evidence are admissible

Do you hv kids? Are you in divorce? Have u stood before judge to present your case? Have u seen children cry or ran away because parents divorced? Have you ...

Saying is easy...it always is but only those who went through knows exactly the pain and hurts.

So pls consider carefully.

God bless

nothing to talk about forgiveness if a man is not remoseful and is very proud of having affair.
I put my kids above myself, he dont even care whether we have food on the table but bring tat women to fine dining.
I don't fire fire with fire, it wil burn my hands. i used the evidence in court and get my div. it's not like what what u say, what my PI give me, i used it in court and also what i spend on divorce i get it back from him. i didn't need to appeared in court, the lawyer did everything for me and my divorce was settled within 6 months. I didn't have to drag.
My kids was happy, as our life become more stable and we were able to plan our life, as he is so engrossed with the affair that he doesn't return home or come back late night.
He lied through his teeth to the kids that i was the one who was parnoid and he doesn't have a woman oustide, the PI evidence enable me to clear my name with the kids and relative who he lied to about the affair.

Gladjo, i didn't walk out of the marriage, i give him chance after chance. He did. He left me much worse then before.
I spare a thought for my child that's why I didn't file a divorce straight away. He make use of my love for my child, to be even more daring. He keep on saying i imagine too much, i created the affair. I was driven to the wall.
I was left with no choice, i got a PI to assist me.
Lke what Sharon say, the evidence was used in court and i filed for a divorce. There was no way for him to deny. He even came back begging with me as he was invovled with a colleague. Both of them are civil severant and that women was married. Going to court was easy, i got a capable lawyer. I didn't spend much as it was uncontested and i also claim cost from him. I didn't have to appeared in court and go through it. It was almost stress free.
I am very happy now. No more a useless man who use his dick to think and my child who are happily enjoying time with me. When the child grow up to understand, i wil let the child know what happen.
I stand on my feet and lead my life happily with him having to pay me and my maintenance.

Yes, Uncontested is easy, a breeze but dun regret n dun regret u dun get fair share of house or Maintenance or Alimony. Dun complaint when u lost yr job n still hv to support housing n yr kids all on your own. Dun complaint when u suddenly realised you did not make him pay his faire share. Am glAd u move on...when going get $$ tough, just keep moving forward n dun regret u let a bastard out instead of doing justice to all the ladies.

God bless

i got my fair share of the house from the lawyer, the lawyer was professional. I got my maintenance for my kid and myself.
I got what I need. It's about moving on instead on asking for the sky and wasting time and resource. I know myself, I paid the professional to do your job and they delivered for me.
I am glad all of the bad stuff is over, he is history.
I am prepared as I tell myself, I wan to be independent from him. if one day he died, I still have to live on with my child.

Hi, I am feeling very hurt and stressed with daughter's issue. My girl isn't behaving right and is always coming back home between 1 - 3am everyday.
Have tried to talk things with her but she is not being honest. She is in relationship with another race man but just doesn't want to hear us out.
Need a responsible and good PI to help find out what is holding her up so late every day and her daily activities after work.
Please recommend one whose fees is not too expensive to pay.
Really appreciate and thank you.

Meimei1209

B4 u engage a PI, think what u going to do first ..cos by the time u see the pictures u may hit the roof and will not be thinking straight and your relationship will be torn so badly.

Think before you act.

God bless

Hi Gladjo,

Yes, I will. Just hope to know she knows what she's doing now doesn't hurt her family members. I felt that I have to know why she is behaving thus.
Her relationship isn't the cause for not being honest with us. I know I have to keep my cool. Have really given myself a long thought of hiring a PI.
Thank you..

Hi wendy, Margaret, eggpudding and ping and whoever got good PI

Can u please PM me your PI please???

Looking for PI and I'm very new about this.

Thank you so much

Hi sh
nothing to talk about forgiveness if a man is not remoseful and is very proud of having affair.
I put my kids above myself, he dont even care whether we have food on the table but bring tat women to fine dining.
I don't fire fire with fire, it wil burn my hands. i used the evidence in court and get my div. it's not like what what u say, what my PI give me, i used it in court and also what i spend on divorce i get it back from him. i didn't need to appeared in court, the lawyer did everything for me and my divorce was settled within 6 months. I didn't have to drag.
My kids was happy, as our life become more stable and we were able to plan our life, as he is so engrossed with the affair that he doesn't return home or come back late night.
He lied through his teeth to the kids that i was the one who was parnoid and he doesn't have a woman oustide, the PI evidence enable me to clear my name with the kids and relative who he lied to about the affair.

Hi Sharon, can recommend ur PI ? Pls pm me thank you so much

On one hand, I agree with Gladjo and JohnTan that sometimes finding out is more of a headache than not knowing - esp if one has children - perhaps the best strategy is to invest more in the relationship and for those who has chosen to do that, kudos to you.

On the other hand, who can put a price on peace of mind? It was extremely painful but great to know. For me, it was worth every cent. Even after I knew, there are even now moments of fear, bewilderment (when the ex is not showing remorse and moreover starting attacking you like you are an enemy), yes, the skeletons in the closet came out, the can of worms is opened, the dirty laundry is washed in public and don't get me started on lawyers. Guess I am just that person who wants more closet space, to feed worms to the pigs and think anyway the expression "hanging dirty laundry in public" was from Napoleon who was an adulterer so who cares what he thinks. Don't let something that is not your fault make you feel ashamed.

Since finding out though, my world has plunged into something akin to the world that was in the Matrix movie. I took the bloody red pill. The world is a darker place when we take off that rose tinted contact lenses. People came out to me from every corner to tell me about their experiences on adultery, whether they were the betrayed or the other women or the betrayer. People are truely very messed up by adultery, including myself right now, not judging...

I started seeing people in shades of whether they were sociopathic, apathetic or empathetic... Negative: I used to love a lot of people very much, but I've become more wary of certain people. Eg, people who want me to feel responsible about my husband's adultery. These are not your friends unless you are a masochist. Positive: I used to hide things from my ex, because he was abusive and everything I do will be scrutinized for criticism (he was nicer during the time he was secretly committing adultery, but that was not the real him anyway) but now I can be more honest and open in my life. Did staying with him make me a masochist? Yes, but I have retired from that role. Not into M&S. Negative: Legally, it is horrific to go through a divorce with a sociopath even if one has iron clad evidence. Positive: I get to retain my sanity and have a new life without a sociopath. Negative: Statistically, men gain 10% more $ and women lose 27% $ during a divorce. I felt it. Weigh that in when you are considering a divorce. It also means that men will pay 10% for their wives to stay in the marriage.... I can understand that because we are truely very good to have around. :) Positive: I prefer to lose that money than to stay in the marriage...hahhaha! :D

Some of you have decisions that you have to make, and you are going back and forth, back and forth. You have my deepest sympathy... it is really not easy.

K, how does a good PI help? First, whenever he revealed to me scary news, he also offered solutions and alternatives, the band aid whenever there is a cut. Also, very experienced PI can advise on man's behaviour and thoughts, and can see whether there is a way for the relationship to work. Also does not take advantage of the broken-hearted women when they are vulnerable. Really at your darkest hours, you need that professional who can say a word to make things lighter so you do not sink so deep into the mire, and yet gives you solutions. I'm really into that balance of sensitivity and solutions. Oh! Forgot to mention - he was great at giving step-by-step instructions on what to do in stressful situations.

Back to the decision of not getting a PI and preferring to invest that emotions and money into the family - there is a book that my friend who was cheated on twice recommended, it is a Christian book called 40 Days of Love. Apparently it worked for her, she used the day to day advice surreptitiously and her husband told her he never felt so loved in his life. I think it offers a tool for people with children and if the husband is not abusive.

Hi ping
Can u please PM ur PI to me? Thank you so much

Hi ladies,
One year and half year ago i suspected that my wife was having an affair. Down n out i searched the net for a PI. Found kukusai aka catchcheating spouse same guy. Majoy conman. Charged me 6k. All from credit card. Neva did the job. Was down n out n got cheated somemore. Hmmm. Than from this forum got jason did the job for me. We still in contact. He will be coming to court for my adultry case. Resonable price n a person with a heart.

Hi All, I'm looking for a PI with reasonable charges. Any kind ladies can recommend gd & affordable PI as I'm a stay home mum. Thanks

Gladjo, i didn't walk out of the marriage, i give him chance after chance. He did. He left me much worse then before.
I spare a thought for my child that's why I didn't file a divorce straight away. He make use of my love for my child, to be even more daring. He keep on saying i imagine too much, i created the affair. I was driven to the wall.
I was left with no choice, i got a PI to assist me.
Lke what Sharon say, the evidence was used in court and i filed for a divorce. There was no way for him to deny. He even came back begging with me as he was invovled with a colleague. Both of them are civil severant and that women was married. Going to court was easy, i got a capable lawyer. I didn't spend much as it was uncontested and i also claim cost from him. I didn't have to appeared in court and go through it. It was almost stress free.
I am very happy now. No more a useless man who use his dick to think and my child who are happily enjoying time with me. When the child grow up to understand, i wil let the child know what happen.
I stand on my feet and lead my life happily with him having to pay me and my maintenance.
Hi Mikki, can pm me the PI and lawyer you used. Thanks

Hi Ping, can PM the lawyer and PI you used. Thanks

Back