2WW - for those TTC-ing

Yes i did! Maybe it's 1 of the factors...but u gotta believe in it first. Jiayou jiayou!

I only prayed..never gotten eggs..coz there was none. Hopefully i get the same blessings.

I am fixing for u kitty88..and great news lemonginger! Post both of your updates again soon. I wana see bfp!!

I only prayed..never gotten eggs..coz there was none. Hopefully i get the same blessings.
next time you can ask the aunties there. sometimes they will put the eggs at the back door because too many trays...
i always gotten eggs there.. sometimes there is so many, the auntie ask me take more

next time you can ask the aunties there. sometimes they will put the eggs at the back door because too many trays...
i always gotten eggs there.. sometimes there is so many, the auntie ask me take more

I asked the uncle there. he say if the altar there dun have then dun have liao. So i never pursue.

Implantation will take place at 9dpo for most ladies..so u wait for 3 more days to get positive hcg...good luck!
Hopefully. But I had a extreme lower adomen pain at 8 dpo night . Not sure is it implantation pain. Or cos I'm watching jurassic world too excited

Hi Lemonginger, thanks !!! I hope to learn more from everyone... and hope that my ttc journey this time round is smoother... All the best to everyone

Dear ladies, I'm selling the following items as one whole package at S$20 as I'm entering into 2nd trimester of pregnancy via IVF.

Do PM me if you keen in purchasing them...and baby dust to all of you out there...

Self collection can be done somewhere in the central.

imageuploadedbyforum1432204436-402522-jpg.532720

Does anyone experience delayed or missed ovulation after HSG test?

I had a HSG test done last Tuesday and by right, ovulation should come today on my 14th day, but my opk hasn't shown any positive surge.
Am on a 28-day cycle and my O and AF are usually right on time..
Also, I do track my cervical mucus too. Seems mostly dry or no discharge at all till now.

ImageUploadedByForum1434963366.049308.jpg

Can anyone advise on my chart? I've been ttc for 1yr, my lutheal phase is 12days. I will get menses on 13th day, this is e first time my temp dropped and went up. Today is 14dpo, i tested BFN. I do get some cramp on and off like i'm getting menses soon. But i'm confused why my temp is not dropping. Past few records, my temp will start dipping 2-3 days before menses. I hate the wait!

@lemonginger which doc did you go? Doc or gynae

I went normal doctor coz my menses didnt come after 7 days and stoll ngeative on my home test kit. According to doc, their urine test more sensitive than most home test kits. So i got faint line from theirs. I test today w a 20mui/ml test kit and got faint line. Will test n monitor for darker line for next 4-5days to make sure all goes well. How about u? Still feeling nausea? When u testing

I went normal doctor coz my menses didnt come after 7 days and stoll ngeative on my home test kit. According to doc, their urine test more sensitive than most home test kits. So i got faint line from theirs. I test today w a 20mui/ml test kit and got faint line. Will test n monitor for darker line for next 4-5days to make sure all goes well. How about u? Still feeling nausea? When u testing
@lemonginger I tot you went to gynae. Have you plan which gynae you want to go? Me this morning feel abit nausea. Sore breast today. Other Then that all other symptoms like disappear. Maybe testing a day before af bahs.

@lemonginger I tot you went to gynae. Have you plan which gynae you want to go? Me this morning feel abit nausea. Sore breast today. Other Then that all other symptoms like disappear. Maybe testing a day before af bahs.

Coool. My most obvious symptoms were sore breasts followed by nausea. I also have funny taste in my mouth. Now im having lower back aches and cramps.. most likely i will go for TMC, my fren will recc me to her gynae. But i guess the gynae visit usually happen 6 weeks or 8 weeks (from day of missed period) right?

Coool. My most obvious symptoms were sore breasts followed by nausea. I also have funny taste in my mouth. Now im having lower back aches and cramps.. most likely i will go for TMC, my fren will recc me to her gynae. But i guess the gynae visit usually happen 6 weeks or 8 weeks (from day of missed period) right?
I'm not too sure when is to see a gynae. Your friend gynae is from? Me having slight lower back pain too. Not as pain as the previous days. Hope is a bfp.

I think I'm out this month already. I took an early pregnancy test today 4 days before af it shows negative. :(
What sensitivity is ur test kit? Im now 9 days after AF supposed to come and today then i have light line on my 20mui/ml test kit. If AF never come it can still be :)

Last edited:
What sensitivity is ur test kit? Im now 9 days after AF supposed to come and today then i have light line on my 20mui/ml test kit. If AF never come it can still be :)
I think is the 20mui. After I taken I read the instructions mention cycle of 25 Then Can take 4 days earlier. I'm a cycle of 30 . Why is So diff for all women ah.

I think I'm out this month already. I took an early pregnancy test today 4 days before af it shows negative. :(

You are not out yet until AF comes...i also itchy hand go test and got bfn... i got to hold off until sunday then test....u test again this sunday..dun give up yet.

I

I will visit gynae in my 5th week already..reason because to check my progesterone level and to confirm sac in right place.

You are not out yet until AF comes...i also itchy hand go test and got bfn... i got to hold off until sunday then test....u test again this sunday..dun give up yet.
Ya. Is So saddening when got a bfn. Itchy hand lo. Sometimes is just have the urge to test. As I got a dream of having a bfp. So Happy.

Ya. Is So saddening when got a bfn. Itchy hand lo. Sometimes is just have the urge to test. As I got a dream of having a bfp. So Happy.

i also had this dream last night...super funny...but i pee on the stick this morning during wee hours this morning and is BFN...duhz...i just went back to sleep.

i also had this dream last night...super funny...but i pee on the stick this morning during wee hours this morning and is BFN...duhz...i just went back to sleep.
You still Can wake up on wee hours to test. Good. Haha. I dreamt of this twice. What other symptoms you have?

View attachment 544597

Can anyone advise on my chart? I've been ttc for 1yr, my lutheal phase is 12days. I will get menses on 13th day, this is e first time my temp dropped and went up. Today is 14dpo, i tested BFN. I do get some cramp on and off like i'm getting menses soon. But i'm confused why my temp is not dropping. Past few records, my temp will start dipping 2-3 days before menses. I hate the wait!

Melody, so did your menses come or did you get a BFP?

Luteal phase of 12 days is quite short. It may be one of the reasons why you are taking some time to conceive. You can take vitamin B6 to lengthen your luteal phase. 100mg every day. If taking vit B6 causes a delay in your ovulation, you can choose to take after you ovulate. Slowly wean off the dosage when you get a BFP.

Sorry !! Tiao is a chinese words, it means treat or something like that.
different TCM charges differently
My TCM charge $22 for 1 week medicine... not sure if you heard about her, she is the quite famous Dr Su from bukit batok

Sorry! Tiao is a chinese word, it means treat or something like that
Different TCM charges differently
My TCM charges $22 for 1 week medicine. Not sure if you heard of her, she is the quite famous Dr Su from Bukit Batok

You still Can wake up on wee hours to test. Good. Haha. I dreamt of this twice. What other symptoms you have?

I super high tide..i always pee at wee hours..other symptoms are only fatigue when i do yoga...and minor cramps...but i dun count it because i am symptom spotting..it really will mess your mind.

My no.1 i also dun have any early symptoms except fatigue during yoga classes..so this time round my fatigue dunneo is self induce or what...so i brush it away.

Sorry! Tiao is a chinese word, it means treat or something like that
Different TCM charges differently
My TCM charges $22 for 1 week medicine. Not sure if you heard of her, she is the quite famous Dr Su from Bukit Batok
the price is quite reasonable...
previously i went to see TSB, i'm paying $150 each month... consultation + herb powder to eat for 2 weeks

I super high tide..i always pee at wee hours..other symptoms are only fatigue when i do yoga...and minor cramps...but i dun count it because i am symptom spotting..it really will mess your mind.

My no.1 i also dun have any early symptoms except fatigue during yoga classes..so this time round my fatigue dunneo is self induce or what...so i brush it away.
Ya. I keep spotting symptoms now whenever I say here pain there pain my hubby will say Ya due to preggy. Lol. Crazy mind now. But I think my af coming soon

Hi ladies, I just had my blood test last sat at my gynae. Today clinic called & informed that the report says that the reading is quite low (18.9) not sure what reading they referring to though & 'm not ovulating.. hais. I hv been using OPK myself to monitor on my ovulation. According to the OPK it showed positive on last wed-Fri. Not sure whether the sat blood test tht I took able to detect ovulation that happened before sat? Only gg bk to gynae in about 2 weeks time so demoralising...

Hi ladies, I just had my blood test last sat at my gynae. Today clinic called & informed that the report says that the reading is quite low (18.9) not sure what reading they referring to though & 'm not ovulating.. hais. I hv been using OPK myself to monitor on my ovulation. According to the OPK it showed positive on last wed-Fri. Not sure whether the sat blood test tht I took able to detect ovulation that happened before sat? Only gg bk to gynae in about 2 weeks time so demoralising...

Dont fret, it will get better! Jia you...

Reading quite low means what? You have your af you are ovulating ah

Back