(2015/11) Nov 2015 Mummies

maybe you may want to take note of guava cos it is a bit heaty... need to drink lots of water.. plain water is still the best.... i have funny taste buds now, cold n warm drinks I am fine but cant take room temperature water...
I didn't know guava is heaty. Thks for your advise.
I couldn't drink plain water before week 10 but gradually improve now.
I survived 10 weeks+ eating sour plum after every meals and whenever I feel nauseous after drink.
Im 11 week+, plain water not a problem for me now. I tried drinking warm water in office as the aircon is quite cold.

Me! I take cold drinks but moderately. I read and it says,

"Whatever temperature the food or drinks is, when it reaches the stomach and intestine, it will change to body temperature. So taking cold drinks will not affect your growing baby. But always remember moderation is the key.

Another is that if a pregnant woman drinks a lot of cold water, the blood vessels in the respiratory mucous membrane such as nose, throat, windpipe will shrink suddenly and cause a reduction in the flow of blood and consequently reduces the woman’s resistance to diseases. Drinking a lot of cold water is also said to increase the frequency of movement of the foetus in the womb, thereby making the woman unease."

I do take yakult and really helps constipation.

Wow...thanks for your great info.
Feel less worried after reading it.
Most time i would try avoid cold drink but i really can't stand constipation. Make me uncomfortable whole day even in my sleep.
Now I start drinking more plain water in daytime.

Hi All MTBs ...
I'm hiding myself in the restroom cubical while writing this post. I just can't concentrate on work coz the nausea is working. I really hope i could just skip work every now & then... I've lost appetite but I'm hungry. Everything i ate is giving me the after taste which is sour :(.

How did you all cope with that ? Can't wait to be at the 2nd trimester, hopefully will ease...

At my earlier week, i ate mee sua n porridge which is easier to swallow. And I also had salty veg n cai xin perseverd in can type where u can buy off shelve at supermarket. I find salty food more tasty to me then. But have to eat moderately as too much salt is not good. Furthermore, these are preserved food so not healthy.

Hi all I m officially 12 wks today! Dun need to hide anymore. Haha.

Tranquilz, I dun eat fish oil too. In fact even folic acid I also din take regularly cos I will vomit it out! I m v bad wif taking pills.... So I try to compensate by drinking those milk for pregnant woman... At least still have those vitamins n try to eat healthily as much as possible. Thou I must say I m a junk food person....

Magc I've pmed u my email add. Pls add me in fb. Thanks!

Anyone started on fish oil ?? My gyne gave it to me but its so hard to swallow... Is it really necessary ? :(
I haven start fish oil. Think of start during second trimester. I read online, during 1st trimester eat folic acid then second trimester start fish oil and multi vitamins. =)

At my earlier week, i ate mee sua n porridge which is easier to swallow. And I also had salty veg n cai xin perseverd in can type where u can buy off shelve at supermarket. I find salty food more tasty to me then. But have to eat moderately as too much salt is not good. Furthermore, these are preserved food so not healthy.
Dinner time I will eat those preserved food, like salted beancurd with plain porridge. If not drink a bowl of soup.
If puke also eat. =P Hehe. Liquid food easy to eat and easy to throw out. =P

Hi all I m officially 12 wks today! Dun need to hide anymore. Haha.

Tranquilz, I dun eat fish oil too. In fact even folic acid I also din take regularly cos I will vomit it out! I m v bad wif taking pills.... So I try to compensate by drinking those milk for pregnant woman... At least still have those vitamins n try to eat healthily as much as possible. Thou I must say I m a junk food person....

Magc I've pmed u my email add. Pls add me in fb. Thanks!

hi, I've replied your pm. :)

Anyone started on fish oil ?? My gyne gave it to me but its so hard to swallow... Is it really necessary ? :(

I've start on SMART fish oil since week 10, going week 12 coming monday.
Really hard to swallow thou. I usually take big pills first(fish oil) follow by prenatal vitamins, calcium and folic, (big to small)

hmmm...porridge, fruits, fresh salad works & salty stuff works for me. But we shouldn't be depending on those aren't we ? I hardly can take meat or fish.
I would have to agree preserved food is not healthy. Did you bring your own food to work ?

Hello all mommies~

Finally know the EDD of little kitten last 2 weeks, which will be on 18.Nov

Im now in my 10 weeks

Been very restless for the pass 1 month which i lost 4kg...bloated and no appetite~ Will be goin for Oscar scan on 8 may.

Didnt know guava is heaty..no wonder i hv constipation feeling...but i think i ate too much of fruits which cause me to caugh now...

Can admin add me to FB group??my email is [email protected]

Hello all mommies~

Finally know the EDD of little kitten last 2 weeks, which will be on 18.Nov

Im now in my 10 weeks

Been very restless for the pass 1 month which i lost 4kg...bloated and no appetite~ Will be goin for Oscar scan on 8 may.

Didnt know guava is heaty..no wonder i hv constipation feeling...but i think i ate too much of fruits which cause me to caugh now...

Can admin add me to FB group??my email is [email protected]

hi mommymaomao, invitation sent via email, please check and confirm. thank you.

Hello all mummies.
I am in my 7 week. Just saw dr Adrian woodworth at sengkang. It's my first appt and I was registered seen and did payment in 20mins. Very fast. Doctor seems to know what he is doing.
Was prescribed multivit duphaston folic acid. Total bill $275.
Very happy to see baby's heart beat. Hope to hear all the good news from other mummies check up.
So exciting! :)

Hello all mummies.
I am in my 7 week. Just saw dr Adrian woodworth at sengkang. It's my first appt and I was registered seen and did payment in 20mins. Very fast. Doctor seems to know what he is doing.
Very happy to see baby's heart beat. Hope to hear all the good news from other mummies check up.
Congrats. I'm seeing Dr Adrian at sk too. Hehe. He very cool one. Hahaha chop chop fast fast. I like when he say don't worry everything will be fine. His words make me feel.secure. lol

Co
Hello all mummies.

Congrates!!!! When is ur EDD?

By lmp it's 29 Nov. But scan dated 10 Dec. Quite confused how it happened.

Icic..it happened to me too..as my gynea told me the date will change according to the development of the baby at early stage..so i was given tentatively 18 Nov. But during my first scan was dated 13 nov.,i told gynea i dun think i wana gv birth on friday the 13th...hehe

Im seeing him. First time was 350 include scanning, consultation and supplements.

Second time was 190 for scanning and consultation and urine test.

I signed up a package with him at 900 excluding gst. This package kicks off from week 12 onwards.

Hope this is useful.

He seems friendly and nice.

Oscar test is 350.
Thanks... It's definitely useful.. Will switch gynae as the current one is too far for me to travel there

Dear ladies, TGIF!!! Im seeing the gynae tmr and i always get nightmares before it! Last night i dreamt that i was lying in a pool of blood and the baby was gone! Such a horrible dream!!!

Dear ladies, TGIF!!! Im seeing the gynae tmr and i always get nightmares before it! Last night i dreamt that i was lying in a pool of blood and the baby was gone! Such a horrible dream!!!
Aiyo, aries123, don't 自己吓自己。anyway dreams are always the opp of reality right.

I don't know le. I going to see dr Adrian next Tuesday. Maybe by then I can arrange for Oscar and NT scan.
You le? But the Oscar and NT scan it perform at which hospital?
Im going for Oscar on 30/4 at the Thomson clinic in Novena Medical Ctr. Then go see Dr. Adrian 1 week later.

Hi ladies, so fast.. Another Friday.. A week before another long weekends.... Now, looking forward for my Oscar Test next week..hoping to come to the end of tri 1 soon..

By the way, anyone got any recommendation on prenatal exercise classes?

Hi all lovely MTBs!
I'm new to the forum and I'm expecting my #1 and going to be 12 weeks in 2 days time.
I have been quite lucky so far, so nauseous, no feeling of fatigue but just very bloated by evening and the usual constipation.

Recently had a switch in gynae from TMC to SGH (private) for my third visit because of convenience. And I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised with the efficiency of SGH! I visited my new gynae 3 days ago expecting it to be a normal consultation but the doctor packed me off to do the NT scan & I had the results immediately and saw him twice on the same visit. I also had my blood drawn and all these are completed in 2 hours from the time i registered.

TGIF ladies!

Hi ladies, so fast.. Another Friday.. A week before another long weekends.... Now, looking forward for my Oscar Test next week..hoping to come to the end of tri 1 soon..

By the way, anyone got any recommendation on prenatal exercise classes?

Yea..reli looking forward to the long weekend and the end of first tri..hopefully 2nd tri will be better..

Im goin for my oscar scan on 8/may..

Im keen to join like water aerobic for pregnant lady...maybe can source :)

Hug hug. Don't scare yourself. Actually I also have bad dream I give birth a still baby. I think I read too much horrible pregnancy stories and think too much. Don't worry. Don't scare yourself. If dream say out will break the dream and wont be true. =)

Im going for Oscar on 30/4 at the Thomson clinic in Novena Medical Ctr. Then go see Dr. Adrian 1 week later.
So fast. I think I need to wait another 2 weeks for Oscar n NT scan. Feel scared. My mom keep saying if bb is abnormal don't give birth just go abortion. Haiz~

ImageUploadedByForum1429850519.997700.jpg
my lunch!

Now this ice cream very famous. I nv try before but my frens say super nice.
My lunch is mee suan and sweet potatoes fries. And apple with lemon juice.
Ya maybe go Oscar and NT scan 1st see how. I don't know where can get cheaper rate for harmony test.

Now this ice cream very famous. I nv try before but my frens say super nice.
My lunch is mee suan and sweet potatoes fries. And apple with lemon juice.
Ya maybe go Oscar and NT scan 1st see how. I don't know where can get cheaper rate for harmony test.

Can go try it.. It is actually yoghurt, with fruits and sauce.. A more healthier and cooling choice to wake up my sleepy taste buds on a Friday .... Haha

Hug hug. Don't scare yourself. Actually I also have bad dream I give birth a still baby. I think I read too much horrible pregnancy stories and think too much. Don't worry. Don't scare yourself. If dream say out will break the dream and wont be true. =)
Haha yah! Silly dream! So glad for this group to share silly stuff with! I haven't told any of my friends yet except those i needed info fr eg confinement lady contacts so really glad for this!

Back