2WW - for those TTC-ing

I wasn't given antibiotics and painkillers too so don't think it's SOP. Was also told that it'll feel like menses cramps as they balloon the dye into the tubes. After the test, they said go home monitor for 2 days for any infection and avoid sex for 2 days.

Looks like a faint line to me…test again tmr to be sure! Any symptoms? I’m 8 dpo but having tender boobs and slight cramps for the past few days, still waiting to test.

Cannot read Japanese. . But seems like a BFP to me.. since u mentioned is not the + sign de.. early test usually very faint.. 3 days later will be different as hcg double real fast

maybe can buy the clearblue which got indicated less than a week pregnant one? i guess that one is quite accurate

cb9_main_05_0.png

i thought normally + means pregnant - means not pregnant?
depends on the kit .. like the cheapie I got also has 2 lines. It appears that the clearblue in Japan is diff. And yes the instructions on the Japanese box say that if there are 2 lines it means u are preggie.

Attachments

• 1427262022968.jpg
    1427262022968.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 201
I have PCOS and doctor put me on ovamit, this is first time trying with ovamit. AF is supposed to be on this Friday.

Feeling fat, weird cramps on lower abdomen and weird feeling when I eat really full, the feeling is really different. Swollen boobs, creamy discharge since 6DPO and I have been waking up at 3-4am since around 6DPO which never happened to me before, I am a really deep sleeper usually. Feeling really bloated and lets alot of gas out these days :X

Will be getting the clearblue digital to test again on Friday.
are ur boobs rly super pain ? I didn't have cramps back then when I just bfp bit my boobs hurt so bad that it was hell showering too

At 12dpo today, tested and got this.. So faint that I tell myself not to pin my hopes high.. There should be a vertical line on the square window if positive.
What do you ladies see?
View attachment 506640

Looks positive to me :) a faint line is still a line:) at 12DPO is probably still early so it explains the faint line. I got my bfp at 11dpo. I use first response and yet a faint line. By 13dpo, the line darkens :) wait and test again when your AF is supposed to be due. :)

Mine also cheapo de.. and if u r really preg.. I am sure mostly will show. This is one day pass menses due date.

Attachments

• 1427268587193.jpg
    1427268587193.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 202
Sorry the wait has been so long so I can't remember .... Tonight seeing TSB and I might have read here before about parking. Where is the nearest spot to park at her upp cross st branch?

I have PCOS and doctor put me on ovamit, this is first time trying with ovamit. AF is supposed to be on this Friday.

Feeling fat, weird cramps on lower abdomen and weird feeling when I eat really full, the feeling is really different. Swollen boobs, creamy discharge since 6DPO and I have been waking up at 3-4am since around 6DPO which never happened to me before, I am a really deep sleeper usually. Feeling really bloated and lets alot of gas out these days :X

Will be getting the clearblue digital to test again on Friday.

So u have creamy discharge 6DPO till now? -> I have this from 4DPO onwards...
Weird cramps -> I have this too started ard 10DPO. Which feels like tummy tightening...
Weird feeling when eat full -> I have this too! Which I googled and it's called heartburn...
Bloated and gassy - I had it ard 10DPO...

We seems to have that same 2WW symptoms....
I got a confirm BFP on 14DPO....

Don't intend to take leave so we have to stick to evening slot. Next appt is early May. She was in very good mood last night (I heard she can go either way).

Don't intend to take leave so we have to stick to evening slot. Next appt is early May. She was in very good mood last night (I heard she can go either way).
hmm..so far i never seen her moody before... she always smiling, just that she doesnt explain much... just do her routine and sent us off with herbs

Oh can I ask what do I ask for from KKH on my past blood test result? I don't remember having any blood test report. Tsb asked for it but I don't have. I forgot to ask exactly what she is looking for. I reckon that's what she needs to see as in those pre ivf blood test result?

Hi Gamma, Redvel, Shirleyten

How are u girls doing?

Gamma, it has been a long long time since i was here! Felt so please that u are still hanging ard here, there were sooooo many new people here whom i dono. lol :rolleyes::Dwhen are u due? very very soon right?

Shirleyten, congrats on your 2nd baby! Rest well and have a smooth journey.

Huggg! I know how u feel... I tried for more than 1.5 years. Had 5 iuis in total, was gonna go for ivf next round but managed to conceive twins on my 5th iui. Chin up okay. Don't ever give up!!
now that u have two! it is definitely a bonus haha, u won your sil lol. take care and have a smooth journey. How far are u now?

Hi Emily, so happy to see u here as I was just thinking abt how ur doing now. Are u much better? Your cycles and all? You sound much happier now. :)

Hi Emily, so happy to see u here as I was just thinking abt how ur doing now. Are u much better? Your cycles and all? You sound much happier now. :)
hihi chloe! ,i rmb u too! :) i am preggy finally. :) havent really spread the news yet

it was actually that cycle that i was sooooo angry and decided to give up every testing, no temping, no LH testing and i also have stopped TCM 6mths or so and yeah i strike that very cycle! i felt that it could be the stress and me and hubby that we couldnt make it for so long. cos i rmb that cycle we strike is the cycle that we enjoyed everything and don care abt having e chance to conceive or not. almost like giving in liao, don have then don have that feeling. Aft stopping for the hectic TCM visit, i really felt sooo much better, the whole burden is not there anymore and i felt sooo light that i could fly* lol.

but still continue to drink red dates logan wolberries and totally avoid fruits and cold drinks. YES totally. but hmm if wanna drink cold drinks can put outside till it is not icy cold then drink.

Just hope everyone can have a fast and smooth journey here, hope my baby is healthy and safe. hope my test will be a pass as gynae suspect heart problem

hihi chloe! ,i rmb u too! :) i am preggy finally. :) havent really spread the news yet

it was actually that cycle that i was sooooo angry and decided to give up every testing, no temping, no LH testing and i also have stopped TCM 6mths or so and yeah i strike that very cycle! i felt that it could be the stress and me and hubby that we couldnt make it for so long. cos i rmb that cycle we strike is the cycle that we enjoyed everything and don care abt having e chance to conceive or not. almost like giving in liao, don have then don have that feeling. Aft stopping for the hectic TCM visit, i really felt sooo much better, the whole burden is not there anymore and i felt sooo light that i could fly* lol.

but still continue to drink red dates logan wolberries and totally avoid fruits and cold drinks. YES totally. but hmm if wanna drink cold drinks can put outside till it is not icy cold then drink.

Just hope everyone can have a fast and smooth journey here, hope my baby is healthy and safe. hope my test will be a pass as gynae suspect heart problem
CONGRATULATIONS EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will keep ur lil one in prayers .. Pass the check !
hw many weeks are u in nw?

Hi Gamma, Redvel, Shirleyten

How are u girls doing?

Gamma, it has been a long long time since i was here! Felt so please that u are still hanging ard here, there were sooooo many new people here whom i dono. lol :rolleyes::Dwhen are u due? very very soon right?

Shirleyten, congrats on your 2nd baby! Rest well and have a smooth journey.
heh i popped in early feb :D
I lurk in this thread but nv rly post in this thread...

Couldn't be happier for u Emily!!!! Congratulations!!! :):):)

Mine are like super swollen and veins on the breast area are more visible then before
i tink u rly struck toto ...
repeat the test in a few days, very fun to see the result line darken. or if u use the digital cb..the feeling to see the word "pregnant" is..indescribable

CONGRATULATIONS EMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will keep ur lil one in prayers .. Pass the check !

Big congrats Emily! Am so so so happy for you!
jia you jia you, everything will be fine, your baby will be healthy and safe!
So glad to hear more people graduating from this thread!

may everything work out fine for u and that u can have a cute lil bub in ur arms later this yr :)

and yes, i do salute u for having the persistence to try for so long. i did the LH test, calculations etc for abt 4-5 mths i got fed up and bochap alrdy... lolll....

Big congrats Emily! Am so so so happy for you!
jia you jia you, everything will be fine, your baby will be healthy and safe!
So glad to hear more people graduating from this thread!
hi piggling, how is your pregnancy goin? should be 4mths+ by now right? have u done the 5th mth detail scan? can see baby gender already? have a smooth journey ya.

ya finally graduate from here. thanks piggling

may everything work out fine for u and that u can have a cute lil bub in ur arms later this yr :)

and yes, i do salute u for having the persistence to try for so long. i did the LH test, calculations etc for abt 4-5 mths i got fed up and bochap alrdy... lolll....
hahah same like u lor... gave up all e kits... and yeah strike at e particular cycle. very surprise and happy. it is a miracle pregnancy cos hubby n i do have minor problem conceiving and gynaes and TCM all said not easy for us to have a baby. I hope this baby can be all well.

Thanks gamma

hi bel!!! hugs so happy to see my close friends here again! haaha and the last baby dust was received from u. still kept in my wardrobe together with all e mummies baby dust. don bear to use it. will keep it. i am 3mths+ already. havent tell some of my friends yet haha. some relatives still dono yet.

how far are u already? last trimester le right? hope u have a smooth delivery and a fast one!

now still on ML. Gg back to wk in june.....more fun to play w her nw but sometimes she gets cranky cos she v tired...then siao liao
haha it is a tough journey but i think ttc is e toughest journey among most of us here. jiayou to mummy. and enjoy ur ML before u go work, am sure u will miss your girl dearly! who is taking care of her? your mum right?

hi piggling, how is your pregnancy goin? should be 4mths+ by now right? have u done the 5th mth detail scan? can see baby gender already? have a smooth journey ya.

ya finally graduate from here. thanks piggling

Yah, going for detailed scan very soon but still having morning sickness now and then. Thanks for your well wishes. :)

I am so excited for you too. Take it slowly. If prefer not to have too much comments/opinions then don't worry about telling friends/cousins. Most important you are well taken care of during the pregnancy. :)

Yah, going for detailed scan very soon but still having morning sickness now and then. Thanks for your well wishes. :)

I am so excited for you too. Take it slowly. If prefer not to have too much comments/opinions then don't worry about telling friends/cousins. Most important you are well taken care of during the pregnancy. :)
alright! good! rmb to update us ya! morning sickness usu will go off after u finished your 4th mth of preg, so 5th mth onwards shld be better, must enjoy ya cos in no time, last tri will be tougher to go everywhere liao. and harder to slp and flip

alright! good! rmb to update us ya! morning sickness usu will go off after u finished your 4th mth of preg, so 5th mth onwards shld be better, must enjoy ya cos in no time, last tri will be tougher to go everywhere liao. and harder to slp and flip

Hopefully coming 5th month will be better. But my gynae told me, she got patients who vomited till 32 weeks.. LOL.
But I will take whatever morning sickness as long as baby is healthy.
Yah, sometimes already feel here ache, there pain. LOL.

Hopefully coming 5th month will be better. But my gynae told me, she got patients who vomited till 32 weeks.. LOL.
But I will take whatever morning sickness as long as baby is healthy.
Yah, sometimes already feel here ache, there pain. LOL.
jiayou! i am also having some unwellness, my gastric reflux is a serious case one. took med but decided to stop as i heard from others it is really bad to take long term despite gynae said ok. nvm i shall bear with it as long as bb can be healthy. not sure if this will be long term till i birth or not :(

hi bel!!! hugs so happy to see my close friends here again! haaha and the last baby dust was received from u. still kept in my wardrobe together with all e mummies baby dust. don bear to use it. will keep it. i am 3mths+ already. havent tell some of my friends yet haha. some relatives still dono yet.

how far are u already? last trimester le right? hope u have a smooth delivery and a fast one!
i flocked in to post coz u got gd news ! super happy for u....
no need tell if u nt ready or dont wish to tell all.. :D most imptly u n bb happy!
thanks alot! i also hope for smooth pregnancy.. gynae scheduled me for glucose test next wk. cross my fingers all will be passed!
im in my #28wks.. expecting a girl.. (#1 Boy - 6yo) haha.. edd mid jun.. where gamma gg back to wrk. hehe

haha it is a tough journey but i think ttc is e toughest journey among most of us here. jiayou to mummy. and enjoy ur ML before u go work, am sure u will miss your girl dearly! who is taking care of her? your mum right?
my mil will be taking care of her most of the time but my mom has offered to come by to care for her on some days so my mil can take a break too and run errands on some days

Back