IVF/ICSI Support Group

If it's early stage it will be absorbed by the body. Second stage it will bleed out. If it's too big U have to leave it in there and give birth together with the dead bb. Third scenario is what my friend did.

If it's early stage it will be absorbed by the body. Second stage it will bleed out. If it's too big U have to leave it in there and give birth together with the dead bb. Third scenario is what my friend did.
Sorry to hear that..is yr friend ok physically during tt happen to childbirth?
Will e 3rd scenario cause infection in e uterus?

Hello ladies, I just had a discussion with my doc thru email and felt that I can start my next fet asap if I want to.

He has been very nice and informative telling me to do day 2 embryo Trf rather than blast as my embryo doesn't survive well in lab environment. He also suggest I do a natural frozen cycle since I hve regular period.

I still have 12 frozen embryo so should be able to have 2 to Trf after thaw.

So praying that my menses come these few days so I can get myself ready for mid March trf.

Sorry if I appear to be indecisive but because of my busy schedule and will be out of town for quite some time thought if I can I'll try again otherwise will need wait till Yr end.

So now praying hard my AF come quick.

at my age, i will definitely transfer two lor...i don wan to go tro the process of tww twice , taking the hormone pills and injections twice ( fet also need at least one injection and hormones pill is also needed) esp when both r not successful. and if i only have two embryos to play with, it wil give me mre reason to transfer two. i will worry if i keep one for fet next time round, it will not survive the thaw and i will be left with nothing to transfer . not everyone will kena twins . however if i am shiro ger, i will transfer 1 cos she already has a pair of twins and it has proven that it was not difficult for her to conceive via ivf. anyways, at my age, no dr will ask if i wanna transfer one or two. all will transfer two for me hahaha.at least for me, one less decision to make lo

Hello ladies, I just had a discussion with my doc thru email and felt that I can start my next fet asap if I want to.

He has been very nice and informative telling me to do day 2 embryo Trf rather than blast as my embryo doesn't survive well in lab environment. He also suggest I do a natural frozen cycle since I hve regular period.

So praying that my menses come these few days so I can get myself ready for mid March trf.

Sorry if I appear to be indecisive but because of my busy schedule and will be out of town for quite some time thought if I can I'll try again otherwise will need wait till Yr end.

Sounds like a good plan. Who is yr dr? So nice to do email discussion with you.

I haven tried taking royal jelly. Took chicken essence, folic, vit c, lrd in my previous cycles. Thinking of taking royal jelly too.
Anyone has any recommendation which brand ?

I haven tried taking royal jelly. Took chicken essence, folic, vit c, lrd in my previous cycles. Thinking of taking royal jelly too.
Anyone has any recommendation which brand ?
I buy from iherb the now food brand. But take note that it cause later o for me so it doesn't suit everyone. It lengthen my cycle by at least a week!

at my age, i will definitely transfer two lor...i don wan to go tro the process of tww twice , taking the hormone pills and injections twice ( fet also need at least one injection and hormones pill is also needed) esp when both r not successful. and if i only have two embryos to play with, it wil give me mre reason to transfer two. i will worry if i keep one for fet next time round, it will not survive the thaw and i will be left with nothing to transfer . not everyone will kena twins . however if i am shiro ger, i will transfer 1 cos she already has a pair of twins and it has proven that it was not difficult for her to conceive via ivf. anyways, at my age, no dr will ask if i wanna transfer one or two. all will transfer two for me hahaha.at least for me, one less decision to make lo

@old aunty , i am also not that young to start with le. And i am not so lucky with that twin pregnancy. MC at week 10 and had to go through emergency washing. Anyway, my hubby always say if i have the choice, go ahead to transfer 2. Lol... my fren who is also with Dr THH said he is quite accurate whenever he gives comments on her embryo quality. Those few times when he said quite promising, she actually strike, though 1 ended up in MC. Sistas here who are with him may want to ask him for opinion on embryo quality on day of ET.

Actually,i have a question. What happens in e event we choose 2,if in e event 1 survived and 1 doesnt. Does the 1 that doesnt survived stays inside for 9 mths also or will it bleed out naturally? Or need to take it out via op?

If not, it stays inside will it cause infection?

Sounds cruel as they are both fresh n blood.

@connie_hopeful sadly, the unimplanted embryos (which we call our babies) doctor said it will flushed out as mensus. Which it did mostly for us when we BFN. :(

I have just booked appointment with Dr Zhao from Raffles. Hope she's experienced with ivf patients.

Personally I haven gone to seek Dr Zhao myself, but I read on Internet she is popular and experienced in fertility issues. I had wanted to go to her during my last ivf cycle but i felt it was too 'Rush' and slightly stressful to do ivf at Sgh and then go to raffles for Tcm.

I had previously done acupuncture with Dr Zou during my previous iui cycles. Too bad I wasn't lucky during those times. And I felt it was stressful waiting for the sessions.

@connie_hopeful sadly, the unimplanted embryos (which we call our babies) doctor said it will flushed out as mensus. Which it did mostly for us when we BFN. :(

(Sorry ladies ! TMI alert)

I think I'm paranoid.
Yesterday when I wiped myself, (as usual there's blood as I'm still having my AF from negative BT) I noticed 2 tiny bloody dots (slightly long-ish oval, maybe 2-3mm each) on the tissue paper. Well they could be blood clots/stains, I dunno. (Tmi sorry ) I tried to smudge the clots with the tissue but it somewhat remained the same shape and not 'squashed'.

My paranoid self is wondering if they are my embies.. ;( I could be totally wrong. But it freaked me out for some time.

(Sorry ladies ! TMI alert)

I think I'm paranoid.
Yesterday when I wiped myself, (as usual there's blood as I'm still having my AF from negative BT) I noticed 2 tiny bloody dots (slightly long-ish oval, maybe 2-3mm each) on the tissue paper. Well they could be blood clots/stains, I dunno. (Tmi sorry ) I tried to smudge the clots with the tissue but it somewhat remained the same shape and not 'squashed'.

My paranoid self is wondering if they are my embies.. ;( I could be totally wrong. But it freaked me out for some time.

@kitty16 I dont know ley. When i bfn, my mensus came normal. or mayb i dont realise that much.

but when i bfp and miscarried (ard 4 weeks) after that, then there is blood clots and a blop feel it drop out.

Only God :)

The expected implantation dates r around d7pER to d12pER.. work backways to day after transfer depending on your transfer date/FET embryo age.
Haha I'm always confused with all these counting! Seriously! My tcm said within 72 hrs wor which is 3 days...

Thanks monies, my menses super heavy in the first 4 days, compare to my normal days. Maybe next cycle will back to normal. You planning for FET? Just got my bill today.
I will only go for IVF post review in end of March. Will plan for FET but then probably the schedule will be in late April/ May already.

@old aunty , i am also not that young to start with le. And i am not so lucky with that twin pregnancy. MC at week 10 and had to go through emergency washing. Anyway, my hubby always say if i have the choice, go ahead to transfer 2. Lol... my fren who is also with Dr THH said he is quite accurate whenever he gives comments on her embryo quality. Those few times when he said quite promising, she actually strike, though 1 ended up in MC. Sistas here who are with him may want to ask him for opinion on embryo quality on day of ET.
Agree with u.. When my ET was postponed, he said that he feels I will have at least 2 embryos to transfer and they are looking good. True enough I transferred 2 and freeze 1, although it ended in MC. But then the embryo may look good on the outside, whether it will end up in live birth no one can see that a test is done which I think sg don't allow right?

Agree with u.. When my ET was postponed, he said that he feels I will have at least 2 embryos to transfer and they are looking good. True enough I transferred 2 and freeze 1, although it ended in MC. But then the embryo may look good on the outside, whether it will end up in live birth no one can see that a test is done which I think sg don't allow right?

Agree, but i thought those test there are available overseas cannot guarantee live birth too? Sg dun allow such tests, that's why many people travel to M'sia to do the chromosome test which if normal reading will result in higher chance of live birth.

I have 15 follicles retrieved yesterday, but only 4 with egg.
Today NUH called and mentioned all 4 were fertilised, thanks god.
Waiting for the egg quality report and if 4 are good.
Keeping my fingers cross and be blessed always

Hi yyw82, may i know how soon your doc let you go ahead with fet? my BT was 17 Feb but appointment date with doc is 9 April. I requested earlier date, she say dun have. :(

Hi yyw82, may i know how soon your doc let you go ahead with fet? my BT was 17 Feb but appointment date with doc is 9 April. I requested earlier date, she say dun have. :(

Hi j_snow, my doc ask me to proceed with fet next month if I want to and he ask me to go in and see him any time I wan just need call to make appointment and he will accommodate to my schedule.

Fm my mum, she call this batam lady to come massage once a mth. but it always didnt come exact on my mensus so i just go for massage for the shiok. Haha
I think somehow will help in blood circulation.
I went for foot reflexology and i think it will help too.
Planning to visit TCM - Dr Zou at Ang Mo Kio for acupuncture.

Girls, I've got my bt results. Negative. Very disappointed cos it's my 2nd fresh and i transferred 2 blast and thus was harbouring higher hope. But since menses came few days earlier, i am sort of prepared of the outcome. Dr appt in late March.

We hope that our coming fet with our 2 frozen blasts will be successful.

For now, I'll indulge in food and drinks which I avoided during the cycle...

And i would like to ask sisters who have got bfp now or in the past, what kind of progestogen did you use? I wd like to use as ref for my fet. TIA.

Girls, I've got my bt results. Negative. Very disappointed cos it's my 2nd fresh and i transferred 2 blast and thus was harbouring higher hope. But since menses came few days earlier, i am sort of prepared of the outcome. Dr appt in late March.

And i would like to ask sisters who have got bfp now or in the past, what kind of progestogen did you use? I wd like to use as ref for my fet. TIA.

Hugs take care

*Hugzz* Rest your body for now and Gambate for the next cycle.

For thawed cycle, i was prescribed me Duphaston. Fresh cycle - Utrogestan.

Pls rest well. Hugs. I'm also revisiting Dr end March for fet. Maybe we can be cycle buddies.

Hugs ... Take care & rest well...

Makie, I started my first jan tdy actually. The preparation is troublesome. What was yr dose? Did u get more quality eggs using Pergoveris? Dr says this is more for low responders. Is tat y u were on this jab?

Back