(2015/08) Aug 2015 Mummies

My face also like more redness... Hmm..

heee...myth goes that if mummy complexion starts to worsen, it's a sign it's a boy.

At 1 point, we'll be feeling very hot n sweaty all the time... I recall I'll be in air con places but still sweating and the bra will be wet lol...

lotsa changes to our body... to come....

So far my temper so so, I dunno if it's because I'm too lethargic to care.

But my subconscious is hot tempered haaa.... cos I once suddenly shouted at my girl when I was almost falling asleep (I think I was very pek chet that I couldn't sleep in peace cos she hasn't lights out yet but I was just too too tired to keep my eyes open). She bursted out crying and I quickly apologies and hug her :( Felt so so bad.

2 weeks same ago same thing happened to me at my parents place. I was lying on the sofa and falling asleep cos feeling xinku but I wanna spend time with the family, so I didn't go I to bedroom. Then suddenly my dad yelled at me for something (something abt my girl) and in my subconscious stage (almost in lala land), I jumped up and yelled back at him :(

When I'm fully awake, volcano hasn't erupt yet, maybe I suppress very well lol... :)

I'm oso very surprised by my subconscious reactions, like someone else is yelling out, not me :(

Previous pregnancy I only gained 9kg. Most of the weight was only in end of 2nd tri. I carried small and my colleagues didn't even know I was pregnant until I was almost 5.5months. I maintained an active lifestyle too with all activities cleared by my doc. If your in laws are worried, maybe you can ask them to go for your check up with you. Doc reassurance always helps.

woo envious.. 9kg. i wish i can achieve that! everyone keep telling me my appetite will soon turn monstrous so its pretty scary. im very vain la.. when found out pregnant first thing worry about what to wear liao... ppl will say im bad mum. haha!

any moms to be staying west, or in hillview?

not planning for >1 kid so will need playdate!.. and most of my friends not married/ not having kids so my kid's gonna be a lonely one. Sg is really in trouble siah -- my group ladies all above 30yo

I staying in hillview .. Hehe..

Me due 3aug.. :oops:

any moms to be staying west, or in hillview?

not planning for >1 kid so will need playdate!.. and most of my friends not married/ not having kids so my kid's gonna be a lonely one. Sg is really in trouble siah -- my group ladies all above 30yo

Ifc = infant care? That's new.. Nv seen 1 when I was stay there for the last 10 yrs..

My mom house is along the mrt track.. and just opposite the blue window houses...

Many childcare centers will have infant care. Do u see childcare centers around your area?

heee...myth goes that if mummy complexion starts to worsen, it's a sign it's a boy.

At 1 point, we'll be feeling very hot n sweaty all the time... I recall I'll be in air con places but still sweating and the bra will be wet lol...

lotsa changes to our body... to come....

I tot so too! But some say is gal becos e gal "steal" mummy beauty. So abit contradicting here.

Do u all know if drinking soya milk (Mr Bean) kind, is it bad for baby? Well, just a day a cup but heard soya bean will cause stomach to bloat only..

Some tales rlly v funny.. example: if preggy ladies mood v chirpy and happy is a gal but we cant expect preggy ladies carrying a boy with a moody n sad face right! Its fun speculating thou~

Ehhh anyway did u mistaken me for someone else here..?
Lol! Yes! So sorry. Your usernames are so similar! :p

Ifc = infant care? That's new.. Nv seen 1 when I was stay there for the last 10 yrs..

My mom house is along the mrt track.. and just opposite the blue window houses...
yes. so far i only know of 2 ifc In sembawang area. Sembawang v sian place actually. not much shopping not recreational activities.. small town.

woo envious.. 9kg. i wish i can achieve that! everyone keep telling me my appetite will soon turn monstrous so its pretty scary. im very vain la.. when found out pregnant first thing worry about what to wear liao... ppl will say im bad mum. haha!
i

I had more food aversions than cravings. I wasn't vomiting or nauseous just no desire for for food. Once that passed, i ate normally again but my normal meal portions is small but frequent. But i guess people expected me to eat mountain loads so got criticised for eating so "little". My cousin was a bit big and also got nagged.. Too big cannot, too small also cannot! Really can't win. Lol.

i

I had more food aversions than cravings. I wasn't vomiting or nauseous just no desire for for food. Once that passed, i ate normally again but my normal meal portions is small but frequent. But i guess people expected me to eat mountain loads so got criticised for eating so "little". My cousin was a bit big and also got nagged.. Too big cannot, too small also cannot! Really can't win. Lol.
I m big eater esp now coz i get hungry v easily! I dare not see the weighing scale now till my next medical check.

i

I think small frequent meals are good. Keeps the blood sugar constant so won't get hunger pangs. Just eat as healthy as you can for each meal to pack as much nutrients as possible in each mouth.

I have been have some slight greenish discharge for wks. No smell n no itch. Told gynae abt it yesterday n he gave me 2 pills called clotrimazole. I m suppose to insert in by myself.. anyone used this before? I have not use it.. thinking to monitor see anymore discharge these few days.

Come and join our Aug WhatsApp group so we can arrange for a meet up easily :D
Pm @xuan_mom

Sometimes ah, these kind of mil (give birth to many or all sons) really cannot too show-off.
I know of people who has all sons and her grandchildren, all girls. Or vice versa.

We treasure all our children, every single one and take parenthood very seriously.

I really cannot understand the mentality of the older generation, see their children like sort of commodity. :confused:

U r gg to have a gd "helper" when the bb comes. I believe she can help u a lot In taking care of the little sibling. ☺

I hope so. Sometimes she makes me very angry but today on the train, she see a empty seat and run very fast to it and quickly asked me to sit down. :D

So far my temper so so, I dunno if it's because I'm too lethargic to care.

But my subconscious is hot tempered haaa.... cos I once suddenly shouted at my girl when I was almost falling asleep (I think I was very pek chet that I couldn't sleep in peace cos she hasn't lights out yet but I was just too too tired to keep my eyes open). She bursted out crying and I quickly apologies and hug her :( Felt so so bad.

2 weeks same ago same thing happened to me at my parents place. I was lying on the sofa and falling asleep cos feeling xinku but I wanna spend time with the family, so I didn't go I to bedroom. Then suddenly my dad yelled at me for something (something abt my girl) and in my subconscious stage (almost in lala land), I jumped up and yelled back at him :(

When I'm fully awake, volcano hasn't erupt yet, maybe I suppress very well lol... :)

I'm oso very surprised by my subconscious reactions, like someone else is yelling out, not me :(

Me too ... normally (before preggy) I can control my temper quite well but now subconsciously, I will flare but I do not mean too.

Like today, there's a little boy who's quite rude say we blocked his way. Normal day (before pregnancy), I will just ignore. Today I just turned my head and stared very angrily at him.

I shouted at my mum too. She likes to repeat. Normally I will just keep quiet but once, I shouted at her to tell her my answer is NO :confused:

I also smacked my girl's head once when she made me repeat many times :confused:

I m big eater esp now coz i get hungry v easily! I dare not see the weighing scale now till my next medical check.

Me too!! I can eat throughout the day then start to regret when I trigger the ms :confused:

I have been have some slight greenish discharge for wks. No smell n no itch. Told gynae abt it yesterday n he gave me 2 pills called clotrimazole. I m suppose to insert in by myself.. anyone used this before? I have not use it.. thinking to monitor see anymore discharge these few days.

Same same ... sometimes colourless, sometimes yellow then green. I was asked to use the pills too but then it will come again. :confused:

Guess nobody here has went for genetic scan yet?

Me gg on thursday... Just wondering wat to expect & roughly how it will take.

My appt is 12pm.. My hubby has a flight at 4pm.. But he will acc me go, then from
Camden go straight to airport. Hope got time.

Pm @xuan_mom

We treasure all our children, every single one and take parenthood very seriously.

I really cannot understand the mentality of the older generation, see their children like sort of commodity. :confused:

I hope so. Sometimes she makes me very angry but today on the train, she see a empty seat and run very fast to it and quickly asked me to sit down. :D

Me too ... normally (before preggy) I can control my temper quite well but now subconsciously, I will flare but I do not mean too.

Like today, there's a little boy who's quite rude say we blocked his way. Normal day (before pregnancy), I will just ignore. Today I just turned my head and stared very angrily at him.

I shouted at my mum too. She likes to repeat. Normally I will just keep quiet but once, I shouted at her to tell her my answer is NO :confused:

I also smacked my girl's head once when she made me repeat many times :confused:

Me too!! I can eat throughout the day then start to regret when I trigger the ms :confused:
my temper was like u last time before i got married. Think becoming a mother made me more "controllable". Hahaha!

i

lol... pple will comment on anything, life is full of boredom for some. In fact ever since I've become sahm, I've kept my profile very low cos don't wanna be a topic of discussion amongst relatives. In fact, I've a few sahm cousins, 1 is kinda quite high profile and always hear gossips about her, not that she's done anything wrong, just that pple likes to talk. ah well...

I'm trying to gain weight now cos lost abt 2kg since. Still no appetite but I'm trying my very utmost best to finish my meals. In between I'll have oatmeals, fruits, nuts, bread, etc.

alrighty, I've pm xuan_mom re the wa chat group... I'm lousy with the functions here, I clicked on 'start a conversation' button cos I didn't see any 'send private message' button. Hope I've not done something wrong. I'll delete the convo thread later :)

Ya lo. My son loves indoor playground. Always refuse to leave...

My girl used to like indoor playgrounds, can spend 3 hrs and still not enough. Now not much interested, will only stay for about 1 hr each time so we stopped going. HFMD like on the rise again, I think I'll start to be more careful too, esp preggy now :(

Do u still have the discharge now? He gave me 2 pills to be used weekly but i v reluctant to use.

Have but I think pretty common for preggy to have discharge.

my temper was like u last time before i got married. Think becoming a mother made me more "controllable". Hahaha!

But to lash it out really feel so shiok .... waha ....

lol... pple will comment on anything, life is full of boredom for some. In fact ever since I've become sahm, I've kept my profile very low cos don't wanna be a topic of discussion amongst relatives. In fact, I've a few sahm cousins, 1 is kinda quite high profile and always hear gossips about her, not that she's done anything wrong, just that pple likes to talk. ah well...

I'm trying to gain weight now cos lost abt 2kg since. Still no appetite but I'm trying my very utmost best to finish my meals. In between I'll have oatmeals, fruits, nuts, bread, etc.

Now I m immune, like that happier .. to speak out our mind and at the same time not to bother about what the gossip mongers say. Life is so much happier.

As long as u eat healthy food, doesn't matter if there are minimal weight gain.

alrighty, I've pm xuan_mom re the wa chat group... I'm lousy with the functions here, I clicked on 'start a conversation' button cos I didn't see any 'send private message' button. Hope I've not done something wrong. I'll delete the convo thread later :)

U manage to pm her?

My girl used to like indoor playgrounds, can spend 3 hrs and still not enough. Now not much interested, will only stay for about 1 hr each time so we stopped going. HFMD like on the rise again, I think I'll start to be more careful too, esp preggy now :(
I was still thinking of bringing my son to indoor playground when his cc close next mth. now u mention, i think i might have to plan for something else.

Have but I think pretty common for preggy to have discharge.

But to lash it out really feel so shiok .... waha ....

Now I m immune, like that happier .. to speak out our mind and at the same time not to bother about what the gossip mongers say. Life is so much happier.

As long as u eat healthy food, doesn't matter if there are minimal weight gain.

U manage to pm her?

R u still using the medication?

Hi all, anyone planning to engage a live in maid once the baby comes? I'm a full time working mum and my parents and in laws are overseas so will have little to no support once I return to work. Baby will likely go into infant care after my ML.
I'm just wondering if a maid will help make things more "manageable" at home by cleaning and cooking esp after work when we are tired. I don't like the loss of privacy though. Any experienced moms have advice on this?

I tot so too! But some say is gal becos e gal "steal" mummy beauty. So abit contradicting here.

Do u all know if drinking soya milk (Mr Bean) kind, is it bad for baby? Well, just a day a cup but heard soya bean will cause stomach to bloat only..

I also heard of the girl 'steal' mummy's beauty theory so don't know which is which. Though I read online that if one has quite bad MS, likely to be a girl because the baby's and our hormones will 'fight'.

I also craving for soya bean milk then my husband's colleague tell him cannot drink too much because she has a friend who drank a lot and the baby has proteins problems after born. -_-" So my husband limit me on soya bean milk. But I did hear someone on forum shared that her friend drank too much and had gout. I think have to moderate.

Pm @xuan_mom

Yah, really should cherish every single child because everyone is really a blessing and a miracle, given how hard it is for some people to get pregnant.

Your girl is so sweet! Must be heart-warming. :)

I also abit late temper lately.. especially when basic needs not met, like hungry. Yesterday waited v long to tabao my dinner. I was so freaking mad. Zzz.

Just try your best but don't force. yesterday, I thought my appetite improved. After dinner, I even tell my husband I want eat strawberries and dragonfruit. End up when I was brushing my teeth to get ready to sleep, everything merlion out. hahaha. my husband said I too ambitious liao, eat so much...
Maybe our weight gain will come in tri 2. Fast and furious. So we shall let it be for the time being. :)

I am 13 weeks+ 2 days today and this morning discovered brown spotting on my panty liner. Should I be worried?

Hi, I don't have much experience with that. Do you want to call your gynae? brown spotting seems like old blood, did you have previous spotting incidents?

Hi all, anyone planning to engage a live in maid once the baby comes? I'm a full time working mum and my parents and in laws are overseas so will have little to no support once I return to work. Baby will likely go into infant care after my ML.
I'm just wondering if a maid will help make things more "manageable" at home by cleaning and cooking esp after work when we are tired. I don't like the loss of privacy though. Any experienced moms have advice on this?
Hi i think it depends on a few factors. If your hubby is the hands on type you don't need a live in maid since your bb is going to infant care. The maid will be too free in the day time. Perhaps consider a part time to clean once a week?
Of cos it also depends on job nature of you and hubby. If one of you needs to work shift or travel frequently having a live in may actually be better since there is one more person on hand to help.
I have a live in cos we bring over to my mil daily so need someone to help her out. But it is a lot of trouble. Very hard to find committed ones that don't give trouble. I am now looking for a new one. My third one. So if given a choice i will not hire one. My grand plan is to stop hiring once kids go to preschool.
Just my thoughts...

The

is the FB group a secret group? Cos I haven't announced to frens n relos yet so I don't dare to join :(

if i'm not wrong, it's a personal group within the person's fb account cos we need to add each other as friends. from the rest of the groups that i joined, i don't need to add the admin as friends before joining.

I am 13 weeks+ 2 days today and this morning discovered brown spotting on my panty liner. Should I be worried?
My wife's experience is that brown spotting should be ok as long not bright red blood in large quantity. she's still having brown discharge ever since the bleeding incident 2 weeks ago. bleed quite a lot in hospital last week but baby is still fine. but for safety sake you might wanna call your gynae as every woman condition is different. take care

I was still thinking of bringing my son to indoor playground when his cc close next mth. now u mention, i think i might have to plan for something else.

indeed, I still have 2 polliwogs pass to use up by this month. been trying to get my niece to go too but this hfmd is causing my sister to pause... I even suggested going on the day, right after they sterilize the place. let's see.

Back