IVF/ICSI Support Group

Thanks ron and chuckles. I think i will get hubby to send me to kk later. That's the only place i can see a gynae now i suppose.

Hsg was painless. I also went shopping after that. Did not take pain killer. But still did not get preggy after HSG.

Whmc : Rest well is the best.

Oh dear Im having sniffy nose and is going to fall sick. I bought these 100mg Vit C pills. Can I take 10 of them to make it 1000mg?

Hsg was painless. I also went shopping after that. Did not take pain killer. But still did not get preggy after HSG.

Whmc : Rest well is the best.

Oh dear Im having sniffy nose and is going to fall sick. I bought these 100mg Vit C pills. Can I take 10 of them to make it 1000mg?
Mrs_tann, r you in 2ww?

Thanks ron and chuckles. I think i will get hubby to send me to kk later. That's the only place i can see a gynae now i suppose.
I hope you will be ok. Keep us posted. I'd like to know what the gynae says if you don't mind sharing.

yes in 2ww.

today day 6 after et, now feeling below quite sore like those first day of menses feeling.. yesterday was still ok feeling normal. dunno is it sore fr inserting progesterone 2x a day. I like crinone insert v clean and not smudgy like the round white pill but more expensive and bulky like a pencil like that.

Last edited:
yes in 2ww.

today day 6 after et, now feeling below quite sore like those first day of menses feeling.. yesterday was still ok feeling normal. dunno is it sore fr inserting progesterone 2x a day. I like crinone insert v clean and not smudgy like the round white pill but more expensive and bulky like a pencil like that.
Ya, i prefer crinone to the utro pills too. Just be careful, suggest dont dose up to 1000mcg vitC at this stage. Monitor for a day and see, whilst pop perhaps 200 or 300mcg tonight? Flu-like symptoms also common pre-BFP symptom so better be cautious and kiasu than overdosing. Good luck for the rest of 2ww!!

i think we cycled abt the same time in early 2011? But I failed that round hahhaa..

I hope you will be ok. Keep us posted. I'd like to know what the gynae says if you don't mind sharing.

Just done with kk visit. No checks done today cos the doctor said i just had a scan yesterday. So today wont show any diff. She only ordered for a blood test tomorrow to monitor the hcg level and 3 more days of mc.

yes I cycled in 2011, also 2013 and 2014. already popped 300mg vit c. hah.. really ah...flu like also a kind of bfp symptom..

Just done with kk visit. No checks done today cos the doctor said i just had a scan yesterday. So today wont show any diff. She only ordered for a blood test tomorrow to monitor the hcg level and 3 more days of mc.

Hope that everything will go smoothly for you.

Soreness is gone. Funny. But for the past 3 nights I keep waking up in middle of night to go toilet to pee. I keep drinking LRD daily.

Btw just curious. Can u all see yr tongue? I was told by tcm that most ladies who have ttc issue mostly have a white film on the tongue..

This am, I was eating the egg white of the red egg when on second bite, I found my uneaten red egg has 2 yolks again!

Last edited:
Feeling nervous going for my endo scratch tml…anyone here has done it before? is there anything to tk note of? and anyone got a bfp after doing endo scratch?

Hi, i'm new to this forum..i've done endoscratch last mth, now ivf 2ww period. I"ve only experienced slight pain during endoscratch, so shld be fine..Moreover I had it empty bladder, which shldn't be.. (I was given the wrong info by the nurse) doctor's instruction is to have half bladder which I think may lesser the pain level even more.. All the best!

Morning all, just had my ultrasound yesterday and saw 2 heartbeats! Its double happiness but at the same time, I feel the stress too. Financially and logistically. Also worried how my body can take it.

Congrats!! It will be cheaper Cux u may not want to try IVF a 2nd time. So u r actually saving a lot financially, emotionally n physically by having twins!!! Congrats n grabbing baby dustssssss....

Morning all, just had my ultrasound yesterday and saw 2 heartbeats! Its double happiness but at the same time, I feel the stress too. Financially and logistically. Also worried how my body can take it.
Congrats...double happiness..grabbing your babies dust

Congrats Hlixian! That is really a big christmas present.

I am sitting in anxiety at kk o&g now. Doc says my hcg rise is suboptimal and ordered for a scan to see if there is ectopic. Now waiting for results. Sigh...dunno what to expect.

I am sitting in anxiety at kk o&g now. Doc says my hcg rise is suboptimal and ordered for a scan to see if there is ectopic. Now waiting for results. Sigh...dunno what to expect.
All e best! Will pray for u here. I am at kkh attending e ivf briefing. Hubby is late although on leave. He is so bz sometimes i wonder he got time to do ivf ma though only need him for 1 day.

connie. my hubby just spend an hr at kkh while I do the rest on my own. half an hr in the room to produce the neccessary for ER and sign doc. another time is half an hr in the ET room.

if he is v busy, just need him on 1 day oni cos for ET its not compulosry for him.to be there.

Last edited:
understand. But when my husband is tired or exhausted from work, He cant produce much spermies. He works till 11pm then come back home n wkend also ganna recall for this new job. Tts wat happen in e sa freezing. Sometimes i wonder if i should Give up n resign to fate game over as his new job is so bz. N e prob of ttc is due to his portion as main factor..

Last edited:

Hang in there, dear. Can't be easy. Hugs ans stay strong

jiayou jiayou ....

Hopefully scan will turn out fine... *hugs*

Just reach home. Doc says the scan is good. The pregnancy is in the right place. I asked how come hcg level is not ideal. She say hcg level may not be conclusive cos i took blood less than 48 hrs apart. But still didnt really explain why bleeding. Just ask me to take duphaston 3 times instead of 2 times a day.

She also said the scan today shows something different from the last one. Yolk sac is forming. She also say monday may not hear heartbeat yet, probably another 2 weeks.

I hope bleeding stops soon. My heart skips a beat whenever i go toilet.

Congrats! Don't worry or stress too much, as it may affect your babies. Tell yourself you will cross the bridge when you get there. Trust the medical professionals to handle your twin pregnancy to keep both you and the babies safe, otherwise the worry never ends.

Just reach home. Doc says the scan is good. The pregnancy is in the right place. I asked how come hcg level is not ideal. She say hcg level may not be conclusive cos i took blood less than 48 hrs apart. But still didnt really explain why bleeding. Just ask me to take duphaston 3 times instead of 2 times a day.

She also said the scan today shows something different from the last one. Yolk sac is forming. She also say monday may not hear heartbeat yet, probably another 2 weeks.

I hope bleeding stops soon. My heart skips a beat whenever i go toilet.
Congrats! Since e doc mentioned its on e right track,means should be fine. Rest more n talk to yr beanie more,jiayou! :)

hi everyone, so glad to find this forum for company. hoping everyone of us here have gd news to share soon if not already. :) i am commencing my tww tomorrow with ET in the afternoon. but i am feeling bloated with some ab pain now. is it ok to take panadol??

hi everyone, so glad to find this forum for company. hoping everyone of us here have gd news to share soon if not already. :) i am commencing my tww tomorrow with ET in the afternoon. but i am feeling bloated with some ab pain now. is it ok to take panadol??

If the pain is unbearable, yes it's ok to take.

If I feel pain when I move, cough or walk, is this normal? I only had a tiny hcg dose so rightfully shouldn't have ohss. Yet the bloatedness & pain. Sigh!

If I feel pain when I move, cough or walk, is this normal? I only had a tiny hcg dose so rightfully shouldn't have ohss. Yet the bloatedness & pain. Sigh!

What is considered a tiny dose? Some people can have big responses to even a tiny dose because they are that sensitive. I was in a lot of pain during the beginning of 2ww too. The ER felt like a mini surgery to me. Drink lots of water and don't do strenuous activities. If you take panadol, make sure you don't exceed the max dosage of 8 every 24 hours.

What is considered a tiny dose? Some people can have big responses to even a tiny dose because they are that sensitive. I was in a lot of pain during the beginning of 2ww too. The ER felt like a mini surgery to me. Drink lots of water and don't do strenuous activities.

Doc saw I had over 25 follies so ordered lucrin rather than hcg trigger. Apparently lucrin doesn't cause ohss. But for the support, a small hcg dosage was given. Ok I hope I won't go crazy during tww as I don't feel like moving even in this state before ET. Can't even wear my regular shorts due to the bloat. Thanks for your kind advice & sharing!

Doc saw I had over 25 follies so ordered lucrin rather than hcg trigger. Apparently lucrin doesn't cause ohss. But for the support, a small hcg dosage was given. Ok I hope I won't go crazy during tww as I don't feel like moving even in this state before ET. Can't even wear my regular shorts due to the bloat. Thanks for your kind advice & sharing!
Were you on pregnyl? As long as no pain, bloating is a side effect. Try to drink lots of water, if you feel v hard/tummy bloating, can try peppermint tea (look for those w ingredients is pure peppermint leaves and nothing else), or ginger tea to help relieve some bloating.

Normal panadol is ok but no the others esp no panadol max.

Hi girls .a short intro on myself. I ju a reminder failed my 2nd ivf with no frozen eggs. 1st ivf didn't go thru ET. Second ivf failed with only tsf of 1 grade 1 embryo. I have hydrasaphin tubes hence thinking to go thru lapo after this failure to embark on my 3rd try next year . I only have one workable ovary hence explain the low count of eggs I have . Does anyone have any success stories of 1 or 2 eggs and still can succeed? I thinking to go thru natural ivf next round since no matter how much I stimulate my self I only could achieve 1-2eggs:(

I'm 32 this year.my Amh level is normal but sadly .despite stimulate I always have Ard 3 follicles or so and this round only .1 egg fertilised and tsf. I'm with doc Loh. Tfc. Can anyone share inspiring stories of natural ivf or success stories with low egg count ?

Were you on pregnyl? As long as no pain, bloating is a side effect. Try to drink lots of water, if you feel v hard/tummy bloating, can try peppermint tea (look for those w ingredients is pure peppermint leaves and nothing else), or ginger tea to help relieve some bloating.

Normal panadol is ok but no the others esp no panadol max.

Had a bit of pregnyl. Ginger tea as in store bought satchels? I have been taking aquarius isotonic drinks, red date longan tea so far. Yes the tummy is very firm and bloated, like 3-4 mths preg. Will it get worse after ET? Need to mentally prep myself.

Back