(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

just to check the taka fair still on this weekend? planning to get NUK milk bottles but wondering to go Kiddy Palace or any other recommended places?

No NUK counters at Taka hor... I m going to look at next week's baby expo to see if have NUK items...

You can get NUK from JL or Robinsons too

Do u all think it's necessary to replace my storage bottles and medela parts? Haven't use it in 2yrs

I did medela milk bottle trade in during the last baby fair at expo. had to buy new tubing cos the old one has molds in it. for the rest of the spare parts - going to use the old ones. mine will be 2.5 years old when I use it next year. hehe

I did medela milk bottle trade in during the last baby fair at expo. had to buy new tubing cos the old one has molds in it. for the rest of the spare parts - going to use the old ones. mine will be 2.5 years old when I use it next year. hehe
i see the parts sold here very exp

I like to nextdirect.com. Juz received my parcel for #1 this morning. Think almost settled his cny clothes. Left bb, hub n myself(don't knw to to buy loh... Straight after confinement surely still fat but how fat?!)
sorry you bought the pj from singapore or UK one :p

i see the parts sold here very exp

Yaloh if replace all the parts like too exp and I was thinking for those hospital set they loan out also doubt they change new set of parts every time. As long as in good condition and sterilize should be alright to use?

Errr the site will direct u to singapore de... So that can do delivery mah. Pj a lot of designs sold out! Wanna get the Dino ones loh
izzt?how come it let me stay in uk website lolz din direct me to singapore one leh .. how i notice some nice one no more .. think if i buy i better order big size like 6-9 months lolz
cos their size guide din show much !!! except a blank screen haiz

Yaloh if replace all the parts like too exp and I was thinking for those hospital set they loan out also doubt they change new set of parts every time. As long as in good condition and sterilize should be alright to use?
i will likely get the parts from USA lolz ...
no leh... i think hospital loan set will come with new parts cos their rental more than enuff to cover the parts cost lolz

kiddy palace is charging palace price leh lolz ...

haha! cause i only know of that place that sells.

The last baby fair don't have NUK so now need to start looking for it.
think kiddypalace prices is ard the same as robinson all?
correct me if i'm wrong. heehee

i will likely get the parts from USA lolz ...
no leh... i think hospital loan set will come with new parts cos their rental more than enuff to cover the parts cost lolz

Oh is it! Damn! Now don't knw change onot....

@ej_0706 mothercare also have nuk. Not sure the diff in pricing. Was thinking abt using it for #2 but since the avent sterilizer set comes with bottles, will let bb try it first.

izzt?how come it let me stay in uk website lolz din direct me to singapore one leh .. how i notice some nice one no more .. think if i buy i better order big size like 6-9 months lolz
cos their size guide din show much !!! except a blank screen haiz
I also don't get directed to a sg website..hmm but can change currency to see how much in sgd.. The sizes look a bit strange..Duno which one to order..

Oh..I managed to see the sizing chart..

Attachments

• 1413282216266.jpg
    1413282216266.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 172
I also don't get directed to a sg website..hmm but can change currency to see how much in sgd.. The sizes look a bit strange..Duno which one to order..

Oh haha sorry u got to change the country setting first! I didn't coz ordered b4!

Oh yeah... I read somewhere that should not use powder for bb... is there a reason why not??

nvr use powder on my girl...

Cannot use powder coz baby might breathe in the powder

But i still use for my son. But for gal abit more sensitive as powder might get stuck in her private part which turn out to.be infection if nv clean properly. Its not easy n its seems painful for us to open up their private part to clean.

erm re the discussion just now on diaper rash: what is a good no. of jars (16 oz) of diaper barrier cream to stand by? Will 2 be too many?

Too many ba? Coz u also dun know ur baby suitable or not. Some maybe suitable for brand a while some suitable for brand b

Thanks this is very helpful with that clothes comparison

Think on safe side I will order 3-6 months

Btw they have 0-3 months right how come u don get that instead got the nb aka 1 month ?

Oh the 1mth on the left is from taka bb fair. The blue star on the right I got for #1 previously. Haven't ordered any new pcs for bb yet. Waiting to see if they will have any cny suitable clothes. Think will order during confinement ba... They arrive very fast anyway...

Cannot use powder coz baby might breathe in the powder

But i still use for my son. But for gal abit more sensitive as powder might get stuck in her private part which turn out to.be infection if nv clean properly. Its not easy n its seems painful for us to open up their private part to clean.
That is my concern too lol

Oh the 1mth on the left is from taka bb fair. The blue star on the right I got for #1 previously. Haven't ordered any new pcs for bb yet. Waiting to see if they will have any cny suitable clothes. Think will order during confinement ba... They arrive very fast anyway...
Ahhhh got it

just to check the taka fair still on this weekend? planning to get NUK milk bottles but wondering to go Kiddy Palace or any other recommended places?
No NUK counters at Taka hor... I m going to look at next week's baby expo to see if have NUK items...

You can get NUK from JL or Robinsons too

@ej_0706 @ecym there is a pre order deal from Baby Expo for nuk milk bottles - http://babyexpo.com.sg/collections/frontpage/products/nuk-perfect-starter-set

Morning mummies. Can't wait for my gynae appt on fri! I'll be 28+6 wks..was looking at my checklist yesterday night and realised that I haven't bought alot of things! *panic* was thinking of buying avent bottles on amazon..is it cheaper? What is the recommended number of bottles to get and how big? Thanks mummies :)

Hmm I like coz we zzz with air con and #1 hate blanket. If I wear will probably find it thick but definitely comfy cotton. The below 1yr old pj rompers r slightly thicker but not fleece lah! The seperates for older boys r similar to gap pj.
ok good .. then i will order some later :p $40 easy to hit quota for free shipping lolz..cos my gal will sleep in aircon with us too lolz and if she is going to be like my boy ie kick away blanket..then i definitely need thick cotton lolz

Morning mummies. Can't wait for my gynae appt on fri! I'll be 28+6 wks..was looking at my checklist yesterday night and realised that I haven't bought alot of things! *panic* was thinking of buying avent bottles on amazon..is it cheaper? What is the recommended number of bottles to get and how big? Thanks mummies :)
for me i bought 2 bottle for infant stage and 2 for 3 months ... so can rotate

funny. i tried to order from next ..it kept telling me " There was an error whilst trying to take payment. Please try again" 2x hmmm which time zone are they in lolz ... still sleep system off ??

Good morning mummies! Wah, on all your recommendation, I went in to check out nextdirect last night, n gosh the clothes r SOOO cute!! Jia lat, I add n add to the cart until it want to burst already. But have not checked out yet, cos I want to count how many of the diff types diff size I already have, n then decide on the sizes n designs accordingly.

My stroller n car seat were delivered last night! So exciting, but I already foresee I won't use it much - it's huge! Hehe. My hubby love it though, he says it's damn solid looking. He says we will buy beanie a light umbrella stroller when we go back to US mid of next year. I was yelling at him the whole time he was assembling it, u know la, men ah, don't want to read the manual, then when things don't fold or align properly they use brute force. So the whole time I was screaming at him that he's manhandling my poor new stroller n he's going to break it before beanie even gets his first ride. Until he damn stressed, poor thing. Hehe, blame the raging hormones. :p

Good morning mummies! Wah, on all your recommendation, I went in to check out nextdirect last night, n gosh the clothes r SOOO cute!! Jia lat, I add n add to the cart until it want to burst already. But have not checked out yet, cos I want to count how many of the diff types diff size I already have, n then decide on the sizes n designs accordingly.

My stroller n car seat were delivered last night! So exciting, but I already foresee I won't use it much - it's huge! Hehe. My hubby love it though, he says it's damn solid looking. He says we will buy beanie a light umbrella stroller when we go back to US mid of next year. I was yelling at him the whole time he was assembling it, u know la, men ah, don't want to read the manual, then when things don't fold or align properly they use brute force. So the whole time I was screaming at him that he's manhandling my poor new stroller n he's going to break it before beanie even gets his first ride. Until he damn stressed, poor thing. Hehe, blame the raging hormones. :p

it is cute right their clothes but i tried to check out this morning it doesnt allow me to do it leh sob sob
i want to order some to see the sizing before ordering more ..but the stupid system is not helping !!!
@momobb need your advice liao :p

so you have order monster stroller...be care when using on public transport. some public hate such stroller lolz
lolz .. cos man think..how difficult can it be to assemble a stroller so dun bother to read the manual lolz

Yeah... I bought Marks and Spencer clothes for my bb... send to my hotel in Melbourne, but now cancelled my Melb trip, my items stranded in Melbourne! Need to wait for my cabin crew friend to help me collect when she does her flight later this month....

Homewear can just buy from Waterloo Street, though the Pigeon homewear v good quality as well. Now good time to buy at the Taka baby fair....

I bought a packet of tops (6 pieces) & 1 packet of pants (6 pieces) from Waterloo. Overall, 1 set cost $4.50.

At Expo, I bought 1 set of top & pants pj at $6. Quality is so much better.

If Ive known, I bought at Expo instead at Waterloo. But, its okay, buy liao. Hahahahaha!

I bought a packet of tops (6 pieces) & 1 packet of pants (6 pieces) from Waterloo. Overall, 1 set cost $4.50.

At Expo, I bought 1 set of top & pants pj at $6. Quality is so much better.

If Ive known, I bought at Expo instead at Waterloo. But, its okay, buy liao. Hahahahaha!
waterloo is no brand ... expo is brand of course got diff lolz but at home wear it is ok lah :p

Good morning mummies!

Yesterday after work, I ended up at taka again :p I bought 2 sets of pigeon wipes (3 packs in each set), n 2 packs of the cloth wipes. So total 8 packs. Enough? Plus some bb detergent. N 9 pcs of clothes. The fisher price has limited sizes but at least cutting not that small, n it's $3 a piece, cheaper than my daily fruit juice I figured. Omg, I really gotta stop. Then when I got home I went online to babyexpo n ordered the Ingenuity bb bouncer n Graco pack n play for ah ma's house. My stroller n car seat is in Hong Kong now, think should be delivered by tomorrow, so excited! :D

The cloth wipes are washable and reusable?

Hahahahhaha.. I like your thinking! How much is the ingenuity bouncer? I wanna buy bouncer / baby rocking chair. Still have not look around yet.

i need to dig out my old bb clothes ... if not i keep buying ... end up too much...
i finsihed digging and i can only find less than 10 items lolz .. so have to buy like 1st timer mummies hahaha

The cloth wipes are washable and reusable?

Hahahahhaha.. I like your thinking! How much is the ingenuity bouncer? I wanna buy bouncer / baby rocking chair. Still have not look around yet.
huh? wash the cloth wipes :eek: i dun think so leh... it is just diff material but meant to be thrown

http://babyexpo.com.sg/collections/frontpage/products/ingenuity-gentle-automatic-bouncer quite cheap
i also saw some promotion on toy r us on bouncer ...you can consider those unless u going after the traditional bouncer .. lolz

i need to dig out my old bb clothes ... if not i keep buying ... end up too much...

haha same.. i dig out my old bb clothes last 2 days .. my hubby still commented say i too kan cheong. but i say if not i keep buy and buy also dun know end up how many sets i will have, newborn grows very fast no need alot of clothes

haha same.. i dig out my old bb clothes last 2 days .. my hubby still commented say i too kan cheong. but i say if not i keep buy and buy also dun know end up how many sets i will have, newborn grows very fast no need alot of clothes
what kan cheong .. we in 3 rd trim soon ... no time liao .. need to buy ..clean and find leh .. if we dun do it now ...no time liao lolz

Just finished chkup. At 28wks2days Baby is 1.5kg. Overweight by 0.3kg lol. I only put on 1.2kg so the weight went to baby mostly. Heng ah lol. Now waiting for GD 3rd draw. So hungry and thirsty. The sugary drink really is fanta orange lol but even sweeter.

wah ..nice weight leh
how come need to draw 3rd time ?

it is cute right their clothes but i tried to check out this morning it doesnt allow me to do it leh sob sob
i want to order some to see the sizing before ordering more ..but the stupid system is not helping !!!
@momobb need your advice liao :p

so you have order monster stroller...be care when using on public transport. some public hate such stroller lolz
lolz .. cos man think..how difficult can it be to assemble a stroller so dun bother to read the manual lolz

Ya, but this cave man never think the warranty for this stroller is not local leh, if he breaks it, then how? Ship back to US? Seriously, men ah! Until my puppy looked so confused, why mummy look so angry, hehe. I tried to explain to him that it's cos daddy is an idiot. I think with this stroller, if I take bus or train, people r going to curse n swear at me lor. U know earlier on I was still telling my hubby, my colleagues all buy stokke, then after 2 months all give up on it cos so big n heavy. So we should not make the same mistake. Then, see la, we did a similar boo boo.

Back