2WW - for those TTC-ing

and if i may ask, have u acty asked ur hb how he felt regarding what happened previously? if u know what i mean...
regarding the baby, I understand how he feel, he wanted very much to keep it, but at the same time also worry that we might bring harm to the baby him/herself for lifetime. We were both in dilemma.
When I got so pissed off that I have to wander off outside by myself, he also did his part to speak to his parents. Just that he will never understand how exactly I feel or think.

@pinkylove , i think u shld share with ur mum. I didnt tell my parents i send them the preg. kit in whatsapp.. Hub called MIL to tell her immediately, but till date, she didnt ask me a single thing abt my pregnancy.. Or how i hv been... Both my parents are more concerned, they will ask me what i crave for dinner and make sure they get me fresh dishes everyday. If leftover all will be eaten by dad and hub, they dun let me hv a single bit of it.

Sometimes i feel very "pissed" with PIL cos hub is only child but somehow they like not very concern abt their grandchild, there is nothing i can say also.. Luckily for me, i stayed with my parents most of the time (waiting for my own nest too) so their love and concern already covered my "inbalance" feeling towards PIL. :p and mum will kip telling me dun think abt those things cannot hate them...

regarding the baby, I understand how he feel, he wanted very much to keep it, but at the same time also worry that we might bring harm to the baby him/herself for lifetime. We were both in dilemma.
When I got so pissed off that I have to wander off outside by myself, he also did his part to speak to his parents. Just that he will never understand how exactly I feel or think.
well ... but i figure nothing isn't going to change the fact that PIL had -ve opinions abt it..

@pinkylove , i think u shld share with ur mum. I didnt tell my parents i send them the preg. kit in whatsapp.. Hub called MIL to tell her immediately, but till date, she didnt ask me a single thing abt my pregnancy.. Or how i hv been... Both my parents are more concerned, they will ask me what i crave for dinner and make sure they get me fresh dishes everyday. If leftover all will be eaten by dad and hub, they dun let me hv a single bit of it.

Sometimes i feel very "pissed" with PIL cos hub is only child but somehow they like not very concern abt their grandchild, there is nothing i can say also.. Luckily for me, i stayed with my parents most of the time (waiting for my own nest too) so their love and concern already covered my "inbalance" feeling towards PIL. :p and mum will kip telling me dun think abt those things cannot hate them...
haha there are also times when i feel that my MIL is more concerned abt the LO instead of me. E.g. she was "nagging" to my hb that day abt my heels. But the fact is that, they do not give me any problem , and as it is my feet hurt after i wear flats (blisters and the arch of my feet)

I asked my hb, what exactly is she concerned? Me or the LO? He said it's both. Oh well.

Gamma... At least for u she "concern" for ur LO... Mine... Ermmmm nt at all lei.... We went shopping, me and hub looking at nb clothing, while MIL is looking at bigger clothes for her grand-nephew... When my hub says wanna buy the nb clothes she say dun buy, she gg out ltr then see if gt cheaper ones.... Till now 3weeks liao i didnt see anything frm her... Thou i seriously doesnt wanna care abt it, but i jus feels tat she isnt even concern abt me nor the LO...

Sometimes wanna bring up to hub but he sides and dote his mum so rather dun tell him else ltr quarrel lagi sian....

Gamma... At least for u she "concern" for ur LO... Mine... Ermmmm nt at all lei.... We went shopping, me and hub looking at nb clothing, while MIL is looking at bigger clothes for her grand-nephew... When my hub says wanna buy the nb clothes she say dun buy, she gg out ltr then see if gt cheaper ones.... Till now 3weeks liao i didnt see anything frm her... Thou i seriously doesnt wanna care abt it, but i jus feels tat she isnt even concern abt me nor the LO...

Sometimes wanna bring up to hub but he sides and dote his mum so rather dun tell him else ltr quarrel lagi sian....
I guess this is the frustration that husband will never ever understand.
To us only our own parents will protect us, care for us..... To them, we might just be another outsider.

Pat... Mine extreme case ba... Hahaha nt jus i m outsider, hub is her nt next of kin... Tats hw i feel... Lolz!!

Always nice to hv own parents to dote and care ba... Nw at hm frm princess upgrade to empress, everything no need do they dun let me do... Den always put me as priority as to wat i wanna eat den cook wat... My mum even plan to take AL to do confinement for me but well, in-law has priority if she opens mouth say wanna do for me i LL suck thumb... I wont approach to ask, my colli still tell me mayb elderly wan face wait for us open mouth... Den i tell them ok lor den they wait lor cos i wont la... Hehhehe very bad me...

Haha more interested in other people's grandchild than her own . just go and order fr carter's .. got sale !!

Thank you! I sayang my LO every now and then. hahahahahahahha,this mummy very "fan"
Congrats Pat! My opk didn't get into action yet.. Hee.. I have nene asking bb to stay strong and healthy everyday too.. All the best to you..

Hi Gals, I am new here. Hope to get lots of baby dusts from here. Congrats to those mummies who have successfully conceive. :)
Been trying for almost close to 3 yrs for #2 till no news. :(
I tried for close to 3 years to have my 1st.. Don't give up! Bb dust for you..

Looks like this thread is getting really popular these days.. So many outstanding pages that I cannot managed to finish reading.. I just saw my bb yest at 10 weeks. Bb is still strong.. I have not told any of my family or in laws.. Scared of giving them false hopes.. Not too brave to break the news now.. Bb dust to all! Don't lose faith and keep trying...

Looks like this thread is getting really popular these days.. So many outstanding pages that I cannot managed to finish reading.. I just saw my bb yest at 10 weeks. Bb is still strong.. I have not told any of my family or in laws.. Scared of giving them false hopes.. Not too brave to break the news now.. Bb dust to all! Don't lose faith and keep trying...
Me too we still haven't inform our families yet. We learned our lesson as previously we informed everyone before 1st trimester is over but then we had miscarriage. I am currently 9 weeks now. Ladies, don't give up! Baby dust to all!

Congrats Pat! My opk didn't get into action yet.. Hee.. I have nene asking bb to stay strong and healthy everyday too.. All the best to you..

I tried for close to 3 years to have my 1st.. Don't give up! Bb dust for you..
Thank you booy! Ur test strips are still in the unopened envelope! The dust is so strong!

Me too we still haven't inform our families yet. We learned our lesson as previously we informed everyone before 1st trimester is over but then we had miscarriage. I am currently 9 weeks now. Ladies, don't give up! Baby dust to all!
Oh no, now Im worried.... my own family knows abt it already. I'm been dragging to break the news to his family. How ar?

Oh no, now Im worried.... my own family knows abt it already. I'm been dragging to break the news to his family. How ar?
No need to worry too much since you already told ur family. I think when it is ur own family it is easier to manage? My MIL said some insensitive remarks after I miscarried...that time I wish we didn't tell them so early ><

Dun worry. U prefer own family know rather than in law family knows..
Thats y i hv a mentally in me that i sill only inform in law when its nearing Delivery day or D dat itself..
I dun see any need to inform cos i know they will nt do anything to me (like cook, buy this or that).
Wat matters is go with yr heart. Perhaps u may wan to break the news to them when they see ur bb bump?

Dun worry abt these... now is rest more n talk to ur beanie.. :)

Dun worry. U prefer own family know rather than in law family knows..
Thats y i hv a mentally in me that i sill only inform in law when its nearing Delivery day or D dat itself..
I dun see any need to inform cos i know they will nt do anything to me (like cook, buy this or that).
Wat matters is go with yr heart. Perhaps u may wan to break the news to them when they see ur bb bump?

Dun worry abt these... now is rest more n talk to ur beanie.. :)
I hope I can break the news to them when I'm ready, jus afraid my hub insist of telling them.

I hope so. Will try to talk to him tonight. Have to think how to phrase it first, so that I dun sound offensive or rude towards his family.

at ur comfy dear.. most impt is u and u shd b the biggest now.. hahah...

just download the apps and log in.. hope i can log in more often...

im searching high n low for my O but seems to be lost somewhere.. this 30th goin back kkh for follow up.. mayb hv to tell gynea to give me higher dose of clomid...

Morning All! found a very small pinkish stain on my liner. hope it's not going to affect anything.
Have a great week ahead All!!

good morning ladies!! hectic monday!!! ;););)
Clearing emails and work till sian so pop in to say HI!!!!! "waves waves"

My spotting drama has gone... stop spotting liao but cramps start to wave in.. sometimes at the right side and the centre but the centre feels like very vigourously like we go accpunture and the needles jump on our tummy that kind..

Im still not testing yet cos weekend very busy and dont really want to spoil my weekend mood with endign a BFN.. :p:p
I dont know but just feel that im jus not pregnant plus those cramps really doesnt seem postitive... so skip the test!! whahaha

Seeing CQM this sat and see what she says.. :p:p:p

My spotting drama has gone... stop spotting liao but cramps start to wave in.. sometimes at the right side and the centre but the centre feels like very vigourously like we go accpunture and the needles jump on our tummy that kind..

Im still not testing yet cos weekend very busy and dont really want to spoil my weekend mood with endign a BFN.. :p:p
I dont know but just feel that im jus not pregnant plus those cramps really doesnt seem postitive... so skip the test!! whahaha

not sure whether you are taking daily temperature..
but if your temperature start dropping end of your cycle, high chance is not pregnant and your menses approaching :(

but if your temperature start dropping end of your cycle, high chance is not pregnant and your menses approaching :(
Pixie, not taking temp for quite sometimes... lazy to take & taking temp can be quite a stress too...
i really cannot tahan weekend wake up @ 6+ to take temp and disturb my hubby sleep also.
whahaha

Still e same phrase..

No see red stands high chance!!! :)

Yea.. good point for takin bbt n the temp is dropping means af will b here soon n oso set as a reminder for us to bring pad along...

I guess this is the frustration that husband will never ever understand.
To us only our own parents will protect us, care for us..... To them, we might just be another outsider.

Hi Pat, keep a calm mind and I m sure your beanie is well in you...

Just to rant a bit....

For me, despite breaking the news to my MIL, I thought there might be changes and cautious with what she will cook for me, or things I do at home ( I stay with her anyway)
Keep reminding me not to tell my parents about the pregnancy cos "its not confirmed"
I just couldn't understand... it is like making me feel that I am giving them a false alarm with my BFP on the preg kit.
I told her that my indication on the preg kit has very clear line, and the kit is 99% accurate. But she have the impression that the preg kit indication might be wrong and I may not be pregnant....:( she say haven't confirm by doctor, means not confirm.
But I don't care.. had announce to my parents without her knowing. My parents are so happy and very concerned... asking not to work too hard, walk slowly, don't carry heavy stuffs...etc * parents love *
To the extend that my MIL treated me as "not pregnant" by asking me to collect in the laundry poles which are dry outside. *the poles are rather heavy as one of them hang with 3 pairs of jeans*
When I was holding on the heavy pole, with tiptoes and the window railing pressing against my tummy... I felt my lower abdomen got this "strained" feeling.
After I finish with the collection , I went back to my room.. rubbing my abdomen and talked/sayang to my beanie...
Haiz... I always had the impression my MIL is rather nice and fair to all her kids and daughter in laws. but from this pregnancy incident , changed my impression totally.:confused:

Just to rant a bit....

For me, despite breaking the news to my MIL, I thought there might be changes and cautious with what she will cook for me, or things I do at home ( I stay with her anyway)
Keep reminding me not to tell my parents about the pregnancy cos "its not confirmed"
I just couldn't understand... it is like making me feel that I am giving them a false alarm with my BFP on the preg kit.
I told her that my indication on the preg kit has very clear line, and the kit is 99% accurate. But she have the impression that the preg kit indication might be wrong and I may not be pregnant....:( she say haven't confirm by doctor, means not confirm.
But I don't care.. had announce to my parents without her knowing. My parents are so happy and very concerned... asking not to work too hard, walk slowly, don't carry heavy stuffs...etc * parents love *
To the extend that my MIL treated me as "not pregnant" by asking me to collect in the laundry poles which are dry outside. *the poles are rather heavy as one of them hang with 3 pairs of jeans*
When I was holding on the heavy pole, with tiptoes and the window railing pressing against my tummy... I felt my lower abdomen got this "strained" feeling.
After I finish with the collection , I went back to my room.. rubbing my abdomen and talked/sayang to my beanie...
Haiz... I always had the impression my MIL is rather nice and fair to all her kids and daughter in laws. but from this pregnancy incident , changed my impression totally.:confused:

Go ahead to rant here...

Firstly i dun really understand wat makes ur mil tink that ur bfp is false? I mean most of the test kits are accuate 99% lo..

Hv u try to talk to ur hubby abt this? Mayb he can talk to ur mil cos own son talk to own mother is better rather dil talk to mil..

Pls pls refrain urself frm tkin the hanging pole in.. u shd ask ur hubby to bring in for u!!

Sorry to say this but i feel ur mil is too much for treatin u this way...
Dun angry. Let it be..

If i were u, i will try to stay in the ropm as much as possible so tat she wun get to ask me do things..

Thats y i gotten my flat n stay on our own n had stated clearly in law dun move in else my hubby will be sandwiched between de..

M glad that u hv told ur parents abt it.. 毕竟还是自己的父母比较会关心

Just to rant a bit....

You haven see the gynae?

It's very mean of her to do all this. Why is she getting you to do the chores? your hub not around?
till now my MIL still doesnt know about it.
I'm also staying with my IL but I usually leave home early and go back late. even when Im on MC, i will go back till after dinner.

You haven see the gynae?

It's very mean of her to do all this. Why is she getting you to do the chores? your hub not around?
I'm also staying with my IL but I usually leave home early and go back late. even when Im on MC, i will go back till after dinner.

I like ur ways of doing..
Hehehe..
Less meet to prevent argument..

I oso seldom go bk to my IL..
But i noe they will think i snatch their son away frm them but i dun care wat they r thinking or sayin abt me..
I m tog with the son nt spendin my time with IL. I heck care..

Did any of u all got rashes on elbow and both legs during pregnancy time? Gp dr said rashes come n go as now i am alright and it could be due to food. I called gynae he said shld be safe shld not be any effect on me or bb. That means np right? Cos I v worry n scare lor.

Lunch time!!! Hope everyone had a good lunch to take away monday blues...
Had a detoxing lunch today.. homemade potato + corn salad & fruits yoghurt!!!
Clearing bad stuffs in the tummy... :p:p

Guess everyone had their own pc of shit with IN-laws esp MIL!!! 有多少个家婆家公会真正把媳妇当成是自己的女儿看待??
Well, do not let them affect us as we will not know will we act like them when we are old.. lols..

How i hope is nap time!!! ZZzzzZZZ:D:D:D

Do you gals think i should monitor my temp these days to see how it goes? :p:p:p

Lunch time!!! Hope everyone had a good lunch to take away monday blues...
Had a detoxing lunch today.. homemade potato + corn salad & fruits yoghurt!!!
Clearing bad stuffs in the tummy... :p:p

Guess everyone had their own pc of shit with IN-laws esp MIL!!! 有多少个家婆家公会真正把媳妇当成是自己的女儿看待??
Well, do not let them affect us as we will not know will we act like them when we are old.. lols..

How i hope is nap time!!! ZZzzzZZZ:D:D:D

Do you gals think i should monitor my temp these days to see how it goes? :p:p:p

Yes i agreed with u...
I was thinking to myself ytd that in future i hv to treat my dil nice jus like own daughter.. cannof b an evil mil.. :)

Hmmm.. but u mentioned will b stress to wake up early at 6am+.. den dun tk.. dun mk yrself so stress up.. :)

You haven see the gynae?

My gynae appointment is tomorrow.
Every since I married into the family, I have always help out with the chores... Cos my MIL is the only one doing the chores, so I find her very pitiful and wish to help ease her burden.So despite now I am preg, I do volunteer to help washing when she is cooking etc, she also never decline, still per normal asking me to wash this , clean that....
But I am surprised that when I ask about the laundry hanging outside (cos going to rain , and she was cooking), she say you help me to collect in.
I think I should change my mindset abit... Should pull a distance... cos realise that you have try your means to help and be nice to her, she might not be nice back to you. no matter what, I m still a DIL.

Go ahead to rant here...

Firstly i dun really understand wat makes ur mil tink that ur bfp is false? I mean most of the test kits are accuate 99% lo..

Hv u try to talk to ur hubby abt this? Mayb he can talk to ur mil cos own son talk to own mother is better rather dil talk to mil..

Pls pls refrain urself frm tkin the hanging pole in.. u shd ask ur hubby to bring in for u!!

Sorry to say this but i feel ur mil is too much for treatin u this way...
Dun angry. Let it be..

If i were u, i will try to stay in the ropm as much as possible so tat she wun get to ask me do things..

Thats y i gotten my flat n stay on our own n had stated clearly in law dun move in else my hubby will be sandwiched between de..

M glad that u hv told ur parents abt it.. 毕竟还是自己的父母比较会关心

rainbowbb, I didn't tell my hubby about the "false " bfp... just forget abt it... didn't want to complaint too much.
but I did told him about the laundry poles, he says next time don't collect it, leave it to my MIL, and don't volunteer. if he is around, ask him to do it...
I guess I have pin too much hope that my MIL is nice and will take care of me esp about my preg.. I am totally wrong.
Last night she brew liang teh for the family and ask me to drink a little... * I was so :eek:
Lucky my mom told me not to drink liang stuffs during preg... and my MIL being more older generation than my mom, can ask me to drink liang teh...
I better be more careful on my own.... and I guess, I should protect myself further instead of trying to be the "nice DIL"
no point de....

rainbowbb, I didn't tell my hubby about the "false " bfp... just forget abt it... didn't want to complaint too much.
but I did told him about the laundry poles, he says next time don't collect it, leave it to my MIL, and don't volunteer. if he is around, ask him to do it...
I guess I have pin too much hope that my MIL is nice and will take care of me esp about my preg.. I am totally wrong.
Last night she brew liang teh for the family and ask me to drink a little... * I was so :eek:
Lucky my mom told me not to drink liang stuffs during preg... and my MIL being more older generation than my mom, can ask me to drink liang teh...
I better be more careful on my own.... and I guess, I should protect myself further instead of trying to be the "nice DIL"
no point de....

I feel u shd voice out to him at least he understand e whole situation..
Cos i heard alot of those mil n dil stories..

Out of 10 i only think only 1 mil will b e best mil in e world but i dun think that will happen to me la..

Yes dun do any heavy chores frm now on... n hv to be careful on wat she ask u to eat too.. if can go bk to ur parents place to hv dinner every weekend.. hehehe..

Back