2WW - for those TTC-ing

Hey piggling,
Same here. Think this will be my last box of conceive well too. Do you think we should take folic plus conceive well? The pharmacist told me to take folic and conceive well on alternate days wor. Guess this will also be my last month to take clomid as I have taken it for 3 cycles including this month. Haiz, I feel really lousy since AF reported 2 days ago. Looks like TCM can't help me also. Have done acu for 3 months already.
hey, i alternated the CW with normal folic acid tablets back then... HTHs!

Ladies, I can feel how some of u feeling... Last 2 days got to know one of my col got preg!! Dunno y this round I heard the news I got so upset n cry... Sometime really thinking y some ppl can get it easily despite they might be facing problems like PCOS, or irregular menses too... But then us over here trying for so long n so hard.. Even need to go thru ivf stage... Haiz... :(

Mehhh... Saw a friend who got married jus the nxt day aft me.... Now w baby bump of 20-21 weeks. Hit jackpot jus after wedding frm calculation.

I wanna cry.

Gotta have a lil faith n believe. Our time will come.

Maerceci, we can be cycle buddies as today is CD3 for me :)

Good luck next cycle maerceci.
I thought it will come soon..end up play tricks on mi. Only spotting in the morning and now mia.. Afternoon i still having same symptoms as past few days. Tested today still bfn. My heart sank 2nd time. I think have to wait and see... I always hate this waiting game when it is suppose to come but never show up.
Totally no mood when i attended my best fren's bb shower today

Hi all
Your advice pls. I plan to buy Watson's brand of OPK. Do you think it's accurate? Or should I get CB digital OPK (the one with smiley face?) The other CB OPK I used which I felt was not very good as the lines are so faint that it was difficult to tell last month.
Saw on Qoo10 website and it is selling 20 test sticks (CB digital OPK with smiley face) for $67.90. Quite a good deal?

Congrats to u, PatChan!! Delighted to hear bfp everytime as it brings hope to everyone. Does anyone know if we can take bai foong wan during 2ww?

My best birthday present!!!!!
Thank you all for the wishes! It came true!!! The first thing I did on my birthday is to test! And I got bfp!

Congrats so happy for u..
Really e best present for u..

Care to share wat u had done for this cycle? Any symptoms for u to make u test straight today?

Congrats Pat Chan! See! You hang on there and finally saw light at the end of the tunnel!
If only i am so accurate for myself too!

Congrats to u, PatChan!! Delighted to hear bfp everytime as it brings hope to everyone. Does anyone know if we can take bai foong wan during 2ww?
Thank you! I just reached melaka!
Btw I didn't take bai foong wan, that time when I visited the gynae he told me not to take. Coz the content is unknown.

Congrats so happy for u..
Really e best present for u..

Care to share wat u had done for this cycle? Any symptoms for u to make u test straight today?

Thank you!
Actually this cycle I'm on the verge to give up, but jus giving it another shot, was following my apps o calendar telling me that I might o on the sat, I tested the o kit on Fri evening and it was o positive so told hub to try. But back then hub already on the verge of falling sick, I Actually tot that my chance this cycle is slim. After that also didn't bd coz he was very sick. My menses was late for like 7-8 days I have mixture of symptoms, I tot af coming, since yesterday I start to lose appetite and feel my mouth dry dry very uncomfortable, tis morning, tell myself if bfn then bring pad if bfp then hav to be extra careful on what I eat. So just go ahead and test. When I test I dun dare to see the result. I paused very long in toilet before taking it up to read. Initially it was very faint line, I got so excited that I rush to the room to wake my hub up at 6+ am and ask him what he see. After awhile it became very clear solid line.

Thks rainbowbb! Patchan, do tell us what u did ok?
I guessed I grab the o date right. Not Sure if this info help, but if possible dun wait for too long after af ends to bd. Ur hub need to have the soldiers out within 6 days before ur o day to make sure they are strong to survive long. If I did not remember wrongly, after few days of my af ends I started asking him for bd

PatChan, is there anything different u did for this cycle? Multivits or diet wise or exercise or BDing more before O (sorry if i ask too much)??

PatChan, is there anything different u did for this cycle? Multivits or diet wise or exercise or BDing more before O (sorry if i ask too much)??

Ehhh.. Actually u bd lesser this cycle, becoz hub sick for quite long and we had a few argument. No exercise, no vits. Try taking less chilled drinks.

Thank you!
Actually this cycle I'm on the verge to give up, but jus giving it another shot, was following my apps o calendar telling me that I might o on the sat, I tested the o kit on Fri evening and it was o positive so told hub to try. But back then hub already on the verge of falling sick, I Actually tot that my chance this cycle is slim. After that also didn't bd coz he was very sick. My menses was late for like 7-8 days I have mixture of symptoms, I tot af coming, since yesterday I start to lose appetite and feel my mouth dry dry very uncomfortable, tis morning, tell myself if bfn then bring pad if bfp then hav to be extra careful on what I eat. So just go ahead and test. When I test I dun dare to see the result. I paused very long in toilet before taking it up to read. Initially it was very faint line, I got so excited that I rush to the room to wake my hub up at 6+ am and ask him what he see. After awhile it became very clear solid line.

Wow u really hit jackpot accurately!!!!

Which meant u only bd once which u tested on that day n b4 u O...
How lucky u r!! N ur hub soliders is oso quite strong n hit jackpot zhun zhun.. :)
How i wish im that lucky as u!

I somehow always feel bd n gettjn bfp oso by luck de..
U zhun zhun will hit if not will try harder next cycle..

Please tk care n be safe on ur trip to melaka..
Thats gd u tested n at least u can noe on wat food u shd avoid while holiday there..... u sounds so cute when u r readin ur resultd after poas (pee on a stick)... n finally u r granted with a beautiful present.. :)

How lucky u r!! N ur hub soliders is oso quite strong n hit jackpot zhun zhun.. :)

Thats gd u tested n at least u can noe on wat food u shd avoid while holiday there..... u sounds so cute when u r readin ur resultd after poas (pee on a stick)... n finally u r granted with a beautiful present.. :)

I agree with you that actually alot depend on luck. I had one cycle, i BD before and on the day of O, still never strike. Even TSB puzzled y I no strike.
I think if the one up there dont want to give us, what we do also no use. Sigh.

I agree with you that actually alot depend on luck. I had one cycle, i BD before and on the day of O, still never strike. Even TSB puzzled y I no strike.

Babe, dun feel sad.. im sure Patchan oso tried very hard and she deserved her bfp today...
I noe one day, we will get our bfp one of the mth!! Lets not feel discourage this way...
We shd nt give up on ourselves.. mayb our LO is not ready for us at e moment...
Cheer up..we need to have a happy mind to stay happy, healthy body.. :)

I tried for almost a year already. Also trial and error many times, had once tested positive on o but still fail before. I'm sure all ur chance will come real soon. I know its hard but try not to get too tensed up. Perhaps I got it after I decided to tender also. I'm Actually very worried too, I'm still in the midst of finding a new job. My previous job was too stressed mayb that's y I dun get bfp. I think the key is to relax and rest more.

30% given by the one up there, 70% up to what or how we manage it. Your chance will come hope the baby dust spread to all!

I tried for almost a year already. Also trial and error many times, had once tested positive on o but still fail before. I'm sure all ur chance will come real soon. I know its hard but try not to get too tensed up. Perhaps I got it after I decided to tender also. I'm Actually very worried too, I'm still in the midst of finding a new job. My previous job was too stressed mayb that's y I dun get bfp. I think the key is to relax and rest more.

Yes. The major key word is to relax and stress free....

Dun worry. Im sure u will get a job soon maybe find a temp or contract job..
Ur bb is ur luck.. dun worried..
Bb is the very 1st priority..
Can discuss with yr hub n see whether he can cope with the finances.. there will be a way to solve it..
Nw u relax n enjoy ur pregnancy.. :)

Can book gynae appt n able to hear heartbeat soon liaoz.

Back