IVF/ICSI Support Group

sad... then I will be so disappointed if it really fails.... is it best to do the ET on the same month or to freeze it and do it the next month? heard from the ivf counsellor that freezing it and do it the next month a higher chance... but it still up to individual.... hmmm....

I will tell you after my FET. :p It's my first FET so I also don't know if that's true.

I agree with Ron that we have to be prepared for failure #1. That's why I was rather ok with the bfn but only damn disappointed I didnt have frozen embies.

I mean must have positive thoughts... but at the same don't strain ourselves by thinking "must strike at first try". Like that very stressful on our mind and body.

ok, I shall not think too much.... leave it to fate... have means have and don't have means don't have..

HI here, snap. I also private for 1st,now going kkh. I seeing dr matthew lau for now under team clinic. Dunno to chg doc or remain same doc when starting ivf. When to start depends on sis review with doc next week...see wat he says.

my hubby n i am tiaoing my body with tcm for a mth plus le. Still tiaoing.

Wat abt u? Under which doc?
I am seeing Dr Tan Heng Hao. We are also seeing tcm and taking supplements.

Not so fast. I just failed my fresh so usually good to wait 2-3 months. I'm seeing my doc next week for a review and see what/when's next. I dont mind to do it in Jan15.

oh, so cannot start the transfer the following month if failed... didn't know about it...

I also didnt know that until recently. Good to let our body rest and flush out old hormones before starting the next transfer.

For me yes that's the case. Got sufficient eggs. Got fertilisation success. But just no implantation at all.

QUOTE="sarah2012, post: 7388263, member: 114824"]Hi eeznyl, Congrats on it BFP: )

how to prepare the double boiled chicken essence? Can share the steps and recipe? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Its very easy. Just buy a chicken breast, wash n remove all fats n skin. Put in a big bowl n cover up with a plate. Put the bowl into a pot with water, use 大火 to cook till boil then turn 小火 for another 1.5 hours. U will get abt half a bowl of chicken essence. No need eat the meat just drink the essence can le. I take this everyday after ET till Ban Choon Chan cfm my implantation, he said its stable n ask me to reduce the frequency. I actually bought a electrical double boiler for this at 59.90. Its very convenient.

Heard dr tanhh is good. I am actually thinking bet him n dr matthew. When r u starting? Good luck! If everythg is ok, i hope i can embark in nov. My last failed is this year may.

Tan HH is good? What is good? contemplating to go government if FET fails but how long is the wait to get a IVF cycle at KK? Hows the wait at the clinic? I heard its horrible.

Tan HH is good? What is good? contemplating to go government if FET fails but how long is the wait to get a IVF cycle at KK? Hows the wait at the clinic? I heard its horrible.
I am not sure. I am new to kkh too. I got referral letter from polyclinic on july to see team doctor n i was given appt 1 mth later. I going for 2nd visit next week. Maybi can ask other sisters on e waiting time on getting a ivf cycle appt. so far my 1st visit (not ivf yet),i waited half hr and i get to see doc le. But i think see tanhh cannot be through referral letter. U need to book appt to see him direct. Heard his success rate is good.

eeznyl, were u on any pregnyl jab b4 u see him? Thinking if we r on jab, can he still tell?

I wasn't on jab b4 i see him. I dun think the jab will mk any difference to the pulse reading. If pregnant le, the pulse will be different n i doubt the jab can affect it.

Trigger jab can be in tummy, thigh or butt. Kkh de jab me on thigh (super painful!!!), sgh self jab on tummy. private care on butt

Ic. But tummy must be v painful. First time I jab on tummy for 1000iu, felt it burning. But second time ok. Cannot imagine 10000iu on tummy, sure faint

ladies who've gone thru endo scratch.. does ur af reports on time after the scratch?.. my af this month weird weird leh.. i'm a regular cd27 but today cd28.. last fri got brown discharge.. Sat got purging (aka ls).. den sun nothing.. today got backache and tummy discomfort den got spotting but still no sign of AF leh.. sianz la.. I waiting to start my FET lor.. makes me gan cheong only..

Sisters, today went to see gynae as my coughing is getting worse n i cant slp at night. I did another round of hcg n was shocked to find out its 644 today... last fri was only 185. Today im only 11dp2dt. I read online that high hcg could be ectopic or molar pregnancy. I call kkh to request to go in tmr for bt but they insist its too early (was originally scheduled on this fri) n only allow me to go on wed. Im gg to be stress out till i can go for ultrasound to see the sac =(

ladies who've gone thru endo scratch.. does ur af reports on time after the scratch?.. my af this month weird weird leh.. i'm a regular cd27 but today cd28.. last fri got brown discharge.. Sat got purging (aka ls).. den sun nothing.. today got backache and tummy discomfort den got spotting but still no sign of AF leh.. sianz la.. I waiting to start my FET lor.. makes me gan cheong only..

Rachelt, i did endo scratch too n i gt some spotting b4 actual AF. My cycle not zhun zhun de will plus minus 1 or 2 days. So my menses after endo scratch consider normal.

Rachelt I always spot days before af and my natural cycle can be around 32 days. My af showed up like normal after my scratch. Think yours will come soon...maybe the scratching just disturbs a lil bit. Shouldn't drag your af too long one.

Eeznyl I didn't know about the number jump implication but I always thought big jump is good....

Anyway you ain't feeling bad cramp right? So should be Ok? Meantime get your cough fixed and continue talking to your beanie.

Rachelt I always spot days before af and my natural cycle can be around 32 days. My af showed up like normal after my scratch. Think yours will come soon...maybe the scratching just disturbs a lil bit. Shouldn't drag your af too long one.
@redvel.. Ya.. Hope so.. Praying wont make it haywire.. :s

Thanks redvel. My hcg is out of the normal range when i chk against charts i found online. Ya i can only wait now n get my cough fixed asap.

eeznyl, I tot ok cos its supposed to double each day. 185x2(sat)x2(sun) is 600+ leh. So shld be ok? Wat did ur gynae say?

lainelaine, it shld double every 48-72 hours. But my hcg level is high to start off with. The gynae i saw today says it could be due to multiples too but wont rule out ectopic pregnancy. Only can cfm with ultrasound but it's too early to do one now.

Maybe got 3!

That's why internet sucks with all the charts (Rhymes hor?). Wed will come fast. Meantime pushing all the positive energy to you :)

Maybe got 3!

That's why internet sucks with all the charts (Rhymes hor?). Wed will come fast. Meantime pushing all the positive energy to you :)

redvel, when my hubby knows it could be twins, he already tell me he will go drive taxi after work... if triplets i think i will need to join him too! Haha...

Thanks for ur positive energy! Im more than happy to pass lotsa Baby dust n HCG to u gals too!!

Sisters, today went to see gynae as my coughing is getting worse n i cant slp at night. I did another round of hcg n was shocked to find out its 644 today... last fri was only 185. Today im only 11dp2dt. I read online that high hcg could be ectopic or molar pregnancy. I call kkh to request to go in tmr for bt but they insist its too early (was originally scheduled on this fri) n only allow me to go on wed. Im gg to be stress out till i can go for ultrasound to see the sac =(
Increase looks ok. Stop reading the internet now. I promise you if you continue you will scare yourself silly for next 35 weeks (assuming you are around week 4+ now). Enjoy the journey, God will bless us along the way.

For endo scratch we are supposed to keep our abstinence as the scatch is done after ovulation and one cannot be preggie to be doing that.

Hi, ectopic only reflects poor doubling of hcg, not high hcg. I know because I had an ectopic before. Levels won't be high for hcg and that's precisely the danger. So don't think it's ectopic.

Back