(2014/10) Oct 2014 Mummies

I have some small white and hard beads in my nipples.. it could be easily taken out when i shower.. i googled and it said its actually dried colostrum.. do anyone have this too?? Do u all wash it off or leave it there? If leave it there, will cause blockage anot ah??

Hmmm I m not friends with any of you so I can only invite via email. Do let me know if you receive the invitation to the group:)

I have some small white and hard beads in my nipples.. it could be easily taken out when i shower.. i googled and it said its actually dried colostrum.. do anyone have this too?? Do u all wash it off or leave it there? If leave it there, will cause blockage anot ah??

I do! I just gently clean it off with towel or tissue. Won't block one. If you try to massage u will get abit of colostrum coming out. But don't massage too much cos will induce labour.

Just went for my routine check. Gynae commented that my girl's size is above avg ( 30 weeks, 1.94kg) . Ooooo no... anyway as long as it is healthy it's fine...

Just went for my routine check. Gynae commented that my girl's size is above avg ( 30 weeks, 1.94kg) . Ooooo no... anyway as long as it is healthy it's fine...
Hihi I also went for my gynae visit. Baby is 2kg at week 31. Doc say normal. But I really eat a lot and now weigh 73kg. Sob...

Hi mummies .. i'm thinking of going back to study after giving birth, can anyone suggest when is the best time to do that?

hi Mama joanne, so my baby 's should be normal since your Gynae said OK..

Munmyk, r you going for part time course or short course... if part time, maybe you may one to consider when your kids are older or your Husband is there to help you with your kid..than you can take it anytime.

As for me, even short course I dun have the time to revice coz when I back Home I need to look after my kid, do household and etc... now my Husband is taking 6 months course, so he can fully concentrate on his studies...

@littlepeanut

My gynae asked me not to waste $ buying all these...said useless de
I am really quite surprised your gynae said so... What about those cases that have happened using cord blood for use? If it is useless then there wouldn't have been so many cases already... I am quite statistical and i believe in medical evidence and actual cases that have happened.

hi Mama joanne, so my baby 's should be normal since your Gynae said OK..

Munmyk, r you going for part time course or short course... if part time, maybe you may one to consider when your kids are older or your Husband is there to help you with your kid..than you can take it anytime.

As for me, even short course I dun have the time to revice coz when I back Home I need to look after my kid, do household and etc... now my Husband is taking 6 months course, so he can fully concentrate on his studies...
I'm actually look at part time 16 mth course. My mil will be help to look.after LO during day time, but we'll be on our own at night .

I am really quite surprised your gynae said so... What about those cases that have happened using cord blood for use? If it is useless then there wouldn't have been so many cases already... I am quite statistical and i believe in medical evidence and actual cases that have happened.

If u did follow up, @BunnyHorse meant belly support belt. Not cord blood.

Last edited:
Had very bad cough this week, must be spread by my girl, very uncomfortable especially in the sleep. Cough non stop. Didn't really dare to take any medicine at this period.

Any natural remedies to soothe my condition??

I'm currently 34wk gained 15kg (bb @ 2.1kg at wk33)

Last edited:
Had very bad cough this week, must be spread by my girl, very uncomfortable especially in the sleep. Cough non stop. Didn't really dare to take any medicine at this period.

I had bad cough too on last 2 weeks. Spread frm my daughter to my hubby. After 2 days seems no recovery, immediately went to see doc as I think drag too long not good for our LO. I also worried that might get fever so I will advised u to see doc.

My LO weight at 2.6kg on 32 weeks 5 days. Countdown for next Monday to see my LO :)

Recently I walked a lot & I experienced pelvic pain. Anyone having the same issues?

angel, just went to see chinese sin-seh and drank black black syrup. Somehow I feel ang-mo med very 'harsh' and sometimes very hard to recover from it plus very drowsy. Ya, must faster recover! Thinking it's my last mth liao, still cannot eat this and that before confinement... like very miserable lor... haha

Pipagao or warm lemon honey works for me

Just bought Huiji Honey from Ntuc to drink. Taste pretty gd on its own. Mom said cough don't take lemon. Haha, so I try without first. Anyway I bought lemon too, will try with it tmr...

angel, just went to see chinese sin-seh and drank black black syrup. Somehow I feel ang-mo med very 'harsh' and sometimes very hard to recover from it plus very drowsy. Ya, must faster recover! Thinking it's my last mth liao, still cannot eat this and that before confinement... like very miserable lor... haha

Hope u get well soon ya! Take care!

Just went for check up today. Baby is 1.8kg at 32 weeks. Looks like mine still okay. But I gained 20kg already. Looks like I'm gonna have a tough time breaking down the fats after delivering.

I do! I just gently clean it off with towel or tissue. Won't block one. If you try to massage u will get abit of colostrum coming out. But don't massage too much cos will induce labour.
Popie, so if i leave it alone its fine hor??
Huh? Massage the nipple or breast will induce labour?? Oh dear, i will try to massage awhile during my shower coz sometime i feel aching..

Agaga, hope u get well soon.. i also quite not to eat too much unhealthy food so i wont fall sick before giving birth.. if not i think i dont have energy to push.. haha.. drink more water and have try to have alots of rest too.. rest is best for flu..

Just went for check up today. Baby is 1.8kg at 32 weeks. Looks like mine still okay. But I gained 20kg already. Looks like I'm gonna have a tough time breaking down the fats after delivering.
Silentlove, i went to dr adrain last night too.. haha.. maybe we passed each other but we dont know..
My LO is 1.7kg at 32week.. already gain 17-18 kg too.. recently weight gain is faster and i get hungry faster compared to trim 2..

Get well soon Agaga.

Great to know that all babies are growing well. Mommies dont put on too much weight else difficult to shed. :)

Oh yes, those going to use instant herbal bath, can i know what brand is good?

Yeah try honey lemon lor. Get well soon!!

Thanks mummies!!

@yvonne3631 , I think there's no definite weight gained for certain weeks of pregnancy. It got to depend on mummy pre-preg size and weight too. But I'd read somewhere that the water bag weighs about 6-7kg and baby weighs about 3kg when birth. The excess weight will be on mummy. So the more we gained, the more we need to shed later ;)

I didn't feel the acid while sleeping.. It's only after my meals.. I guess I'm lying too comfortably on the sofa and on the sofa I'm lying on my back... Haha...
no wonder! i guess u should sit upright after ur meal so that the food can "travel totally down" to your stomach for digestion. is not good for the acid to back flow cause it will hurt your throat i think.

mummies : how much weight supposed to be on week 29 ? I currently 29 week n my weight is @ 56~57 kg. issit normal ?
i think is depend on ur pre-pregnancy weight. cause i read somewhere that usual weight gain during pregnancy journey is up to 10-13kg. so if you are 29 week, maybe around 6-8kg weight gain.

haha. if everything is fine during check-up then is okay bah. cause some people are just lighter. my sis was also around your weight when she was pregnant.

Silentlove, i went to dr adrain last night too.. haha.. maybe we passed each other but we dont know..
My LO is 1.7kg at 32week.. already gain 17-18 kg too.. recently weight gain is faster and i get hungry faster compared to trim 2..
Really meh? Haha. What a coincidence. I'm veering him at the Sengkang branch. You too?

Popie, so if i leave it alone its fine hor??
Huh? Massage the nipple or breast will induce labour?? Oh dear, i will try to massage awhile during my shower coz sometime i feel aching..
Leave alone is fine also. Just that if u feel very "disturbed" then just gently clean it off. Once I start bf it will disappear. :)

@silentlove, yes im at sengkang branch too.. haha!
Ytd my Q number should be 113 but i thought was 133.. waited for quite long, went in and everyone confuse.. so paiseh..

@agaga, my GP used to tell me not to use the aircon or have the fan blowing directly at night when I am having a cough. I find that this works for me. Also, u can try drinking so warm water before u sleep to prevent night cough.

Back