(2014/11) Nov 2014 Mummies

anyone seeing TCM during pregnancy?
Any good ones to recommend?

My swelling started a bit and i've just changed my shoe size. sigh… I read that TCM can help on swelling.

I m not sure does tcm medication helps cos she us aso seeing for fann Wong n I see she got water retention too n still seeing my tcm last week though she is gg due in 2-3 weeks time

I also registering for sun starting on 17 aug .. Online saw is 10am but when the parentscraft Ctr sent me form is indicated 1030am .. So kinda confused also

This is the schedule emailed to me from Parentcraft after registration:

Attachments

• 1405438384400.jpg
    1405438384400.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 262
hi hi, i am 21wks 3 days today and is my first pregnancy. as of today nobody gives me seat on train. :p
I've a friend 4 wks behind me but 2nd pregnancy, her bump is definitely visible!

Lol! When get on the train rub ur tummy.. Ppl will start giving up seats to u! I did tat.. Even though my bump is pretty obvious but I always wear loose fitting clothes so a lot of ppl tend to pretend dun see me.. I'm in 24 weeks.. Cos in having a bb girl so my bump is "flatter" .. But it's good to just keep rubbing ur tummy in front of the priority seat. Lol..

Got used meh.. I was wearing a maternity dress from asos ytd, can see bump but all in the train n bus treat me as transparent... no one offer seat at all

Got used meh.. I was wearing a maternity dress from asos ytd, can see bump but all in the train n bus treat me as transparent... no one offer seat at all

Not all the Time got use la.. But just keep rubbing or touching the tummy.. Sometimes it works. Lol

I tink i am the lucky one.
i take mrt will have ppl to give up seats to me. tink my bump is quite obvious....
only on bus still no ppl give me seats.....

I on mrt then got ppl give up seat give me also.. Bus no ppl care.. My hub also help me give death stare.. Lol! But usually still don't work..

This is my bump in morning today wk20d4... guess I have to rub more than will get offer seat...

Omg so skinny!!! I'm so fat tat I'm starting to hate my mirror image... It's only the bb bump makes me happier... I think the bump will accelerate its growth at week 22 onwards. My tummy suddenly expanded at week 22.. Until now week 24.. When bb kick I can see with my naked eyes where she kick.. My tummy moved. Lol!

I on mrt then got ppl give up seat give me also.. Bus no ppl care.. My hub also help me give death stare.. Lol! But usually still don't work..
haha.... i even stand infront of a young guy sitting dwn. somemore he look at me. my bump infront of him also dun give me seat lor. lucky only few stops. damn jia lat. hahaha...
mrt more chances to have seat. today morning took mrt. immediately got ppl give me seats le. heng ar....

today wk24. ytd c gynae. he say bb now is ard 700gm. gd size... hahaha.
juz my blood pressure high. haiz... hopefully all will be ok.....

Hi mommies,

Just to share, I chance upon a baby/toddler wholesaler located directly opposite the (Shi Ma Lu) Guan Yin temple. The store is right at the corner and they carry quite a whole range of products like clothings/bib/mitten/booties/pillow/bolster/towel etc etc and really cheap! I bought a packet of 6pcs top overlap front button in long sleeve for new born at only SGD13 and the quality is premium cotton not those that after washes will have fur ball. I have bought the same top from the stall at Toa Payoh central 3 for SGD12 for my no. 1 in year 2011. And i also bought 4 sets of toddler clothes at SGD5 each set! The set consist of a sleeveless top and a matching knee length pants with cute cartoon prints, good quality cotton also.

If you happen to be ard that area can go see see look look...especially for the 1st one which you will have a lot of stuff to buy...

Good Luck!

When on train or bus, I try not to look at anyone. Pregnancy is a personal choice so I don't expect anyone to give up their seats for me. For those who did, I signaled to them they need not give me their seats.

Hi mommies,

Just to share, I chance upon a baby/toddler wholesaler located directly opposite the (Shi Ma Lu) Guan Yin temple. The store is right at the corner and they carry quite a whole range of products like clothings/bib/mitten/booties/pillow/bolster/towel etc etc and really cheap! I bought a packet of 6pcs top overlap front button in long sleeve for new born at only SGD13 and the quality is premium cotton not those that after washes will have fur ball. I have bought the same top from the stall at Toa Payoh central 3 for SGD12 for my no. 1 in year 2011. And i also bought 4 sets of toddler clothes at SGD5 each set! The set consist of a sleeveless top and a matching knee length pants with cute cartoon prints, good quality cotton also.

If you happen to be ard that area can go see see look look...especially for the 1st one which you will have a lot of stuff to buy...

Good Luck!
Yup, this store is good for buying newborn clothes coz they sell in bulk, very cheap. Quite comfortable too! My no 1 literally grows up wearing day to day home wear from there haha... Note though, they don't open on Sundays hor.

I tink i am the lucky one.
i take mrt will have ppl to give up seats to me. tink my bump is quite obvious....
only on bus still no ppl give me seats.....

I am lucky too. Most of time ppl give up seats to me for my no. 1 coz I was taking public transport a lot then. And you know what, most of them are non- Singaporeans lor. The Singaporean looking ones (I assume most of them were) simply bochup. It changed my mind and perception about foreign residents here...

haha.... i even stand infront of a young guy sitting dwn. somemore he look at me. my bump infront of him also dun give me seat lor. lucky only few stops. damn jia lat. hahaha...
mrt more chances to have seat. today morning took mrt. immediately got ppl give me seats le. heng ar....

today wk24. ytd c gynae. he say bb now is ard 700gm. gd size... hahaha.
juz my blood pressure high. haiz... hopefully all will be ok.....

Wah... I visit doc when I'm 21 weeks.. Bb weigh 399g.. Abit over grown cos doc measure the head it's 22 weeks.. Lol!

I last time I visit him my blood pressure also abit high.. But it's the first time it's on the high side..

Maybe I was too angry cos I fasted the night before cos need to do fasting blood test for diabetes.. Waited at the clinic for 2hrs hungry till I get very angry.. Lol!

Christin3k, my bb is 387g at wk20+, can't imagine in wk21.. sonographer told me quite OK leh within guideline

Dunno leh.. Maybe there will be difference between boy and girl? My doc say it's still ok... Maybe he scared bb gets too big hard to give birth during full term. :)

Wah... I visit doc when I'm 21 weeks.. Bb weigh 399g.. Abit over grown cos doc measure the head it's 22 weeks.. Lol!

I last time I visit him my blood pressure also abit high.. But it's the first time it's on the high side..

Maybe I was too angry cos I fasted the night before cos need to do fasting blood test for diabetes.. Waited at the clinic for 2hrs hungry till I get very angry.. Lol!

lol christin3k, i had the same problem as u with fasting for glucose. overnight already no food, then have to drink that super yucky sweet stuff and wait 2 hrs so angry. finally after 1.5hr of wait i puke cos gastric juice came up. :p

lol christin3k, i had the same problem as u with fasting for glucose. overnight already no food, then have to drink that super yucky sweet stuff and wait 2 hrs so angry. finally after 1.5hr of wait i puke cos gastric juice came up. :p

Lol! I didn't take any sweet stuff.. I was diagnose with low BP at 4 months.. So doc check for diabetes is just a play safe. I was feeling so nauseous and giddy while waiting.. And seeing ppl who came in later than me go in first makes my heart boils.. Lol!

Normal gynaes will test at abt 28 weeks. Maybe theirs just test slightly earlier.

My doc did it in advance leh.. He even ask me do a thorough blood test so that when giving birth the report will go along with me.. The nurse say if the report ok they won't call me.. They will keep the report for me then when giving birth then submit to the hospital for me..

My doc did it in advance leh.. He even ask me do a thorough blood test so that when giving birth the report will go along with me.. The nurse say if the report ok they won't call me.. They will keep the report for me then when giving birth then submit to the hospital for me..
Ya i guess it's okay mah to do in advance. Have to do anyhow. :)

U will be in good hands.

Ya i guess it's okay mah to do in advance. Have to do anyhow. :)

U will be in good hands.

I hope everything will be well. Had been busy doing packing and moving to my new flat.. Had been dead worried about the Chinese pantang tat bb's features will be affected.. I was around when my hub tries to fix the furnitures and tml I will be around to open door for ppl to do up the curtain blinds.. So drilling will be taking place.. and I will only see my doc after I'm back from Penang..

Bb had been kicking so much.. Almost whole day I can feel her kicks.. Too active? I worried it maybe a problem also.. Sigh.. Guess worries don't stop until the day I see her in my arms.. Pass the 1st yr as a healthy bb girl..

mrt more chances to have seat. today morning took mrt. immediately got ppl give me seats le.
Christin3k, my bb is 387g at wk20+, can't imagine in wk21.. sonographer told me quite OK leh within guideline

Huh... Why does my baby sound gigantic? At 22 weeks, he was 700g leh... Gynae said he is "slightly on the big side" but she didn't sound too overly concerned leh.

Huh... Why does my baby sound gigantic? At 22 weeks, he was 700g leh... Gynae said he is "slightly on the big side" but she didn't sound too overly concerned leh.

Ya.. Really quite big.. I tot my bb is small.. 20weeks is 365g, 22weeks is 400g.. But my friend told me it's average..

But yours 700g at 22weeks really abit too big.. Maybe u wanna ask ur Gyane? Or maybe next visit ask the weights again.. Sometimes the measurement will have error..

hi morninghugs, u eat a lot of sugary stuff? i heard from nurse that eat too much sugar mum will weight increase. does it translate to yr bb?

I hope everything will be well. Had been busy doing packing and moving to my new flat.. Had been dead worried about the Chinese pantang tat bb's features will be affected.. I was around when my hub tries to fix the furnitures and tml I will be around to open door for ppl to do up the curtain blinds.. So drilling will be taking place.. and I will only see my doc after I'm back from Penang..

Bb had been kicking so much.. Almost whole day I can feel her kicks.. Too active? I worried it maybe a problem also.. Sigh.. Guess worries don't stop until the day I see her in my arms.. Pass the 1st yr as a healthy bb girl..

hi christin3k, i think all mom-to-be are like u, worried to till see baby in arms.
don't worry too much as all will be will.

maybe your skin is more thin thats why u can feel yr baby's constant kicks? when i was at the detailed scan, my bb was moving inside but i don't feel it. it's only when bb really kicks or punches a bit harder i can feel it. now some hours i feel its very active, some hours not much action… last night my bb decides to be awake before i go to sleep and was busy playing around inside me…haaa.

hi christin3k, i think all mom-to-be are like u, worried to till see baby in arms.
don't worry too much as all will be will.

maybe your skin is more thin thats why u can feel yr baby's constant kicks? when i was at the detailed scan, my bb was moving inside but i don't feel it. it's only when bb really kicks or punches a bit harder i can feel it. now some hours i feel its very active, some hours not much action… last night my bb decides to be awake before i go to sleep and was busy playing around inside me…haaa.

Lol! During detailed scan the sonographer say bb lying very near to my belly. So I guess tats why I can feel bb kicks n hiccups very frequently... My bb always do lots of kicks before I wan to slp.. The feeling is amazing .. Haha..

hi morninghugs, u eat a lot of sugary stuff? i heard from nurse that eat too much sugar mum will weight increase. does it translate to yr bb?

I read online.. Taking too much sugary stuff can cause bb to be overgrown and may have problem going thru natural birth.. My doc also advise take moderate amount of sugar.. Easier for birth.. So I think there is a reason behind it.. :)

I read online.. Taking too much sugary stuff can cause bb to be overgrown and may have problem going thru natural birth.. My doc also advise take moderate amount of sugar.. Easier for birth.. So I think there is a reason behind it.. :)
Haha, no leh. This pregnancy I hate sweet stuff... Eating muffins, cakes etc triggers my nausea. Till today, it still happens on and off, so I don't eat a lot of sugary stuff coz I don't like the nauseous feeling. I do eat a little more for lunch though, coz my evening appetite is still not good so I make sure I eat well in the afternoons.

My no 1 was also a bit big at birth, but okay lah, went through natural birth. Maybe it just lies in the family, coz my mum said I was also the biggest at birth in my family lol.

I just did my detailed scan this wk.. 20wk5Days... my bb only weigh 338g.. but my bump looks very big.. think all the weight are on me.... :(
Can add me to the facebook group too?
[email protected]

Thanks.

Haha, no leh. This pregnancy I hate sweet stuff... Eating muffins, cakes etc triggers my nausea. Till today, it still happens on and off, so I don't eat a lot of sugary stuff coz I don't like the nauseous feeling. I do eat a little more for lunch though, coz my evening appetite is still not good so I make sure I eat well in the afternoons.

My no 1 was also a bit big at birth, but okay lah, went through natural birth. Maybe it just lies in the family, coz my mum said I was also the biggest at birth in my family lol.

Oh I see! Maybe that's why.. As long bb is healthy good enough Liao.. Heh.. Chubby baby is good!

I just did my detailed scan this wk.. 20wk5Days... my bb only weigh 338g.. but my bump looks very big.. think all the weight are on me.... :(
Can add me to the facebook group too?
[email protected]

Thanks.

Don't worry! I at 21 weeks 4 days my bb weigh 399g only... Don't worry too much.. My bump also super big and I already gain 12-13kg alrdy..

My fats all at my butt n thighs... Very disheartening at times to see my butt big like dunno wat.. But after going swimming 3-4times a week my thighs are firmer now.. Looks better. Weight also control better now.

Back