2WW - for those TTC-ing

How old are you? And you just started so go easy on yourself.

However I feel it's also good to go for a check with a trusted doc. Although I have bfped before, I was being checked I have a partial blocked right tube. Blocked tubes are something not felt so only a check can detect that.

I mean if you like to progress with a clear report, that might help save some time.
How did u find out abt partial block? Hsg also? And did u clear the tube?

How old are you? And you just started so go easy on yourself.
However I feel it's also good to go for a check with a trusted doc. Although I have bfped before, I was being checked I have a partial blocked right tube. Blocked tubes are something not felt so only a check can detect that.

I mean if you like to progress with a clear report, that might help save some time.
34 this year ... i think i asked before how much does the report cost. is it around $100-$200?

Ya, I think you missed it.. the moment you test dark lines, do on that day and the following 2-3 days to cover bases.

I think if you are okie with waiting, can just wait for awhile then check. Somemore your AF is very punctual.
Is this your no. 1? If you have had kids before then it should be fine... don't give yourself too much stress.
C:\Users\hlim\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png

Ya I think I missed it. Had some hope when I saw ECWM on CD13 but I guess too late…. Ya man! If AF miss one day I can have some glimmer. This would be trying for number 3 but I have been taking Diane/Yaz for 5 years due to curb endo. Going too long without meds not good for me also L

Slept for 3 hours, cried until my eyes just had to keep close. Think place too much hope that I might BFP…

yoshi. dun be disappointed.
jia you.... tink mayb u can try til end tis yr. if no news then can c gynae to check..

Thanks stoneystoney… find it tough. I think because I found it easy to conceive with my first two and now seems like some crazy hurdle to get BFP……………

i am so confused with the online ovulation calculator. I tried Babymed and it says CD10 - CD15 then for the rest it is different dates....

think will stick to OPK.... the thing is for my hb, he feels it is on purpose to BD so usually I go with his flow... so make it "sun qi zi ran" *lol*

thinking if I should buy conceive well ...

Yoshi I feel u... at least ur number 2 is easy now my #2 I feel is so hard. But take it easy... at first I'm also like u place high hope but now I realise better to just moderate expectations

i am so confused with the online ovulation calculator. I tried Babymed and it says CD10 - CD15 then for the rest it is different dates....

think will stick to OPK.... the thing is for my hb, he feels it is on purpose to BD so usually I go with his flow... so make it "sun qi zi ran" *lol*

thinking if I should buy conceive well ...

Hi Yoshi,
I was previously using this app called my Days X. It is pretty accurate for me on months that I do ovulate. You can try?
hugs.

Yoshi I feel u... at least ur number 2 is easy now my #2 I feel is so hard. But take it easy... at first I'm also like u place high hope but now I realise better to just moderate expectations

my number 2 was BFP within 6 months of number 1...... think my body has been in hibernation for a long time

Yoshi_trying it depends if you're private or subsided patient. I am private at kkh. I can't quite remember how much. Likely 200 ish for some blood tests and HSG.

Yoshi_trying it depends if you're private or subsided patient. I am private at kkh. I can't quite remember how much. Likely 200 ish for some blood tests and HSG.
do we need to get an referral ltr for the HSG test? only kkh can do that? just walk in n ask for HSG test?

I think you will need to do full set of tests which includes HSG plus some blood tests. I'm not familiar with referral letter. I'm sure other ladies can advice here. For me i know which doctor I want to see so I just called kkh to fix appt with her. Such fertility tests are available at many government and private hospitals.

Hi e200
your dr advise u to take temperature daily? is yr doc good?
My AF also reported after 13 days late. :( age catching up n feel like giving up at times.

Hi Angel_fairy,

Yes temputure need to take n record everyday..
My gynea quite encouraging.. so far not bad.. gg back to see him tomorrow cos i on clomid for 2 mths le time for review again..
but he is super duper expensive.. so far i see him twice. 1st time cost $1k for doing all e test. 2nd time only consultation $150.

Hi Angel_fairy,

My gynea quite encouraging.. so far not bad.. gg back to see him tomorrow cos i on clomid for 2 mths le time for review again..
but he is super duper expensive.. so far i see him twice. 1st time cost $1k for doing all e test. 2nd time only consultation $150.
Huh what doc is that so expensive?? I know all those tests any fertility doc can do for u. If finances is a concern, get referral letter from polyclinic. My fren did that.

Huh what doc is that so expensive?? I know all those tests any fertility doc can do for u. If finances is a concern, get referral letter from polyclinic. My fren did that.
think $150 is the regular consultation price for senior consultants... being a private patient will be expensive... think i spent like almost $500 on all my tests and consultations so far... just to do the regular fertility checks...

Hi ladies,

Today is my DPO9....in 2WW but my gut feelings tell me no conception occurred. No feeling right now......instead, I am more concerned over my weight. I weighed myself yesterday and was shocked to see that I am so heavy now......the first time i weighed that heavy was when I was expecting #1. Sian....very sad to see myself so heavy and "fat". I swear I am so gonna exercise daily to lose those fats if I am not pregnant yet.

Hi ladies,

Today is my DPO9....in 2WW but my gut feelings tell me no conception occurred. No feeling right now......instead, I am more concerned over my weight. I weighed myself yesterday and was shocked to see that I am so heavy now......the first time i weighed that heavy was when I was expecting #1. Sian....very sad to see myself so heavy and "fat". I swear I am so gonna exercise daily to lose those fats if I am not pregnant yet.
Exercise is good for ttc. U can exercise even now to improve ur ttc chances. When I bfp my #1 I was jogging regularly even in tww.

Ladies, can guide me on how to book for ivf at kkh? I am thinking of changing gynae at KKH & had been calling the hotline the whole day but still no one picks up my call. Sigh~

my friend called to make appointment with the IVF doctor at KKH. that was about 3 months ago. she is doing her IVF this month.

My gynea is from raffles hospital n Snr consultant therefore his fee is damn high too..

Apparently it's quite fast to book appt to start ivf in Kkh these days.

They will ask u to come down (couple) for a session.
Then blood test for both.

Based on BT result, to determine whether antagonist cycle (short protocol) or long protocol...

My gynea is from raffles hospital n Snr consultant therefore his fee is damn high too..
Oh ya la that explains it. What's his name? I been to raffles hosp before accompanying a fren, the whole environment and service is very good. U pay for all this too.

Xuer, faith-bb, I finally got a call from kkh to see Dr Tan but I intend to see him next mth as I am covering my colleague's. Saw another colleague preggie & so happened the 2 preggie women EDD will be around the same time!!! Superb... I feel so excited for them but I am wasting my time & efforts. I m contemplating ivf but still worried what's going to come. What is short & long protocol?

Xuer, faith-bb, I finally got a call from kkh to see Dr Tan but I intend to see him next mth as I am covering my colleague's. Saw another colleague preggie & so happened the 2 preggie women EDD will be around the same time!!! Superb... I feel so excited for them but I am wasting my time & efforts. I m contemplating ivf but still worried what's going to come. What is short & long protocol?

Actually you can go see him first.
After that will arrange to get counselling and blood test before u can start IVF (around 2 months later)

Hi ladies,

hi yew yew..me too :( i am so sad i am not feeling anything and not seeing any spotting.. i am DPO7. and i am also gaining weight. but i think this weight of mine is due to having lunch in the office these few weeks. had been working like crazy due to some major stuffs happening. it's sadddd :( :( sad that i'm gaining weight and yet is not due to happy cause! Sad also because no feeling.. nothing!! which means need to go back to dr to check again...
sigh...moody...

Hi Angel_fairy,

guess come with experience. if good, can consider.

Morning,
Today is my cd11 and opk is positive but dh has to work tonight.. feel like crying, miss this boat mean no april baby le.. almost cried out just now..

Actually you can go see him first.
After that will arrange to get counselling and blood test before u can start IVF (around 2 months later)

Oh, I see I see. I am not sure if I need to go through 1 more round of IUI under him first then can do IVF. I oredi failed twice IUI with private gynae. The IVF queue is so fast nowadays? This is surprising to me.... Nevertheless, I will see the doctor first then try IVF. Tks for sharing!

Hi, I am 24 this yr. Have been married for almost 2 yrs but havent had our banquet dinner. We have already booked our banquet and decided to hold our banquet this year 27 Dec. We have informed all our relatives and friends already. But during these years, after our marriage, I wanted kids so badly but my Hubby doesn't want as he said we had financial issues etc. and we had not had our banquet dinner. So when we do BD, he will only shoots in (sorry for being straight forward) before and after menses for up to 7 days. Last time it was 3-5 days but slowly after I said 7 days shld be fine too since we tried so many times and I am not pregnant. (that time I was panic if sth wrong with my body).

And recently last month, we BD 9 days after menses. We thought it was fine because 2 months ago we did that too. My last menses was 8 June.

Up till today, no menses report to me, but I got all the symptoms, like stomach cramps, nipple sore and now starting to have breast sore. I have tested pregnancy test yesterday and today, but it was a very very very faint line. Not sure is it a positive though. My cycles has gone hay wire during the last few months, like 3 months ago I thought I was pregnant too but my menses came on the 43rd day. But last month my menses was accurate, 30 days. Normally my cycle is 30 - 33 days, but recently it kinda cock up.

Now I am confuse, not sure am I pregnant anot. The test kit yesterday was very very faint (like shadow?). But when I picked it up from the trash bin earlier this morning I saw a obvious pink line.

Sorry for the long story, but I dunno who can I speak too. I spoke to my husband but he 100% confirm its not a pregnancy line.

Hi, I am 24 this yr. Have been married for almost 2 yrs but havent had our banquet dinner. We have already booked our banquet and decided to hold our banquet this year 27 Dec. We have informed all our relatives and friends already. But during these years, after our marriage, I wanted kids so badly but my Hubby doesn't want as he said we had financial issues etc. and we had not had our banquet dinner. So when we do BD, he will only shoots in (sorry for being straight forward) before and after menses for up to 7 days. Last time it was 3-5 days but slowly after I said 7 days shld be fine too since we tried so many times and I am not pregnant. (that time I was panic if sth wrong with my body).

And recently last month, we BD 9 days after menses. We thought it was fine because 2 months ago we did that too. My last menses was 8 June.

Up till today, no menses report to me, but I got all the symptoms, like stomach cramps, nipple sore and now starting to have breast sore. I have tested pregnancy test yesterday and today, but it was a very very very faint line. Not sure is it a positive though. My cycles has gone hay wire during the last few months, like 3 months ago I thought I was pregnant too but my menses came on the 43rd day. But last month my menses was accurate, 30 days. Normally my cycle is 30 - 33 days, but recently it kinda cock up.

Now I am confuse, not sure am I pregnant anot. The test kit yesterday was very very faint (like shadow?). But when I picked it up from the trash bin earlier this morning I saw a obvious pink line.

Sorry for the long story, but I dunno who can I speak too. I spoke to my husband but he 100% confirm its not a pregnancy line.

I think there is a high chance u are pregnant. Do get another test kit and repeat the test tomorrow using first morning urine. Cos if U aren't pregnant, u shld not even have a 2nd line on the test kit :)

Snowgirl, ur menses suppose to report on which date tis mth? Base on ur normal 30-33 days cycle... I wont suggest u test again few days later, if faint line mayb it is too early therefore insufficient HCG surge to turn the line to obvious pink..

@gammahedging I really hope it's a positive line. I am so scared it is a chemical pregnancy. I am now using those brought online (qoo10) pregnancy test. Thinking of buying the digital clearblue.

@Iwanbaby I also not sure when my menses is due. Because this year my menses is kinda irregular. My period calculator shows that I should have my menses on 14 Jul. But dunno should I trust it.

How about waiting for a couple more days? When the HCG is stronger the line will b darker.

U can try testing tomorrow with your first urine in the morning, faint lines are still positive... Normally i will test and put aside to shower, after shower den see the result so that it has enuf time to set in... :p

Dun worry too much & stay positive!! :)

These are my test results for yesterday and this morning. (can you all see?)
got 1 image (with 2 test kits), 1 of them is taken last night and this morning I picked it up from the trash bin and saw a obvious line.

Attachments

• Outlook.com.zip
    634.4 KB · Views: 153
hi yew yew..me too :( i am so sad i am not feeling anything and not seeing any spotting.. i am DPO7. and i am also gaining weight. but i think this weight of mine is due to having lunch in the office these few weeks. had been working like crazy due to some major stuffs happening. it's sadddd :( :( sad that i'm gaining weight and yet is not due to happy cause! Sad also because no feeling.. nothing!! which means need to go back to dr to check again...
sigh...moody...
dont be sad :( we will pull through this together. I gained weight as well , need to work out a bit hiaz

Dont sad my OPK positive over 3 days... gt chance de. Try next day?

try to BD at least the next day of positive... I only manage to BD on the 3rd day of positive OPK.. think too late.....

darbi, the myDaysX app, which time zone does it follow? took my temp this morning, 2 days late but hoping it will still help

got 1 image (with 2 test kits), 1 of them is taken last night and this morning I picked it up from the trash bin and saw a obvious line.

I think it looks like positive.
No matter how faint... as long as there is some faint line, it is positive, tats what my GP told me.
:)

I would think its positive too. You may wish to go to GP and get a HCG blood test. Thats is very accurate.

i wld think its a definite positive.. congrats =)

So so so Sianz. Hb might need to travel for work during my fertile period :(

it is okie, is it for many days that he will be away?
Sometimes our O dates may change abit... I think your best bet is just to BD regularly before and after the trip. if your husband is taking some supplements, maybe his sperms is strong enough to be there for a few days. :)

Back