(2014) ivf mummies support group

Today it's plain porridge dinner for me since we gg out dinner tmr at redstar to celebrate fathers day n aso the place where my parents had their wedding dinner...

Whao red star realLy goes a long way. Sure crowded.

Sumiko I also miss the old days where marina South is the HOT place for cheap steamboat bbq.

Meilingg how much is the steamboat at satay by the bay? Isit good?

Me having supper fishball Kway Teow again before heading home. Want to drink hot soup with chili padi :)

Mschar heard that the lavender fdcrt closing soon. When huh? I just know also thought of there for supper but scare close down already.

Ya its at Lavender sq.

Iwahb, is it they r closing??? Oh no.. my wantan mee and carrot cake... sob. Then i better go a few more times.

Cherry, ya we love the sauce too but they very attitude but no choice la.

Woke up to company dh to support his fav england team world cup... the timing for this world cup so bad.

Good morning mschar. U got company. I'm awake too but due to a blocked nose. It's so bad. I think I must start using my air purifier already. Bought it for my babies but now probably mummy need it too. Yes the fdcrt is closing cause govt chasing them away but don't know when. It's in the newspaper. Jurong west 505 market got similar wantan noodles with the sauce if u all happen to go can try. Some rumours say they were relatives.

I am going to wash clothes now the basket is full. I'm thinking should I go get mac bf as well? Hehe

Morn ladies.. I woke up 4 plus to pee and couldn't sleep. Just back from jurong east market with 2 pkts of nasi lemak. 1 for me 1 for hubby who is still Zzzz. Went pass the 24hr mac saw a huge crowd in there and think shld be world cup. Haha..
Yes the wanton mee v attitude. Sometimes v long q still v slow. My hubby was v pissed off once and never go back again.
Haze might be coming back too. Iwahb, it's good u have an air purifier at home. I'm also washing clothes now. After done, I think I'm gg back to bed again. . Haha..

Hehehe I'm done washing myself up and I am heading out to buy bf and wash car before going back to dry clothes (should be ready by then)

Think mummies to be u all should get one purifier too good for u now and in future bb :) too many construction going on maybe nearby your house and so better to have some form of purification :)

Hope my mac here no que and crowd.

Good morning ladies!
Yah attitude n small portion... hai
Sumiko83 same here! Watch tv then 6 plus go for my brekkie had lor mee, prawn fritters n brown squarish carrot cake
Mine is novita with ioniser. . So far white elephant at home

Good morning everyone, I am still laying on my bed. Today dh got to work so I just sleep and sleep as today going afternoon church when dh is back. Oh man I still got laundry and housework too. Yesterday Eat too much good seafood until come back sleep like a pig. I am so lazy to get up don't know what shall I eat.
Redstar got dinner? I thought only nice nice dim Sum. Dolly my parents also got married there haha they say last time got 4 famous restaurants and redstar is one of them.
Iwantahealthybaby, you really can sleep late and wake up early hehe.
Sumiko and cheery, both of you so early too?
I am wondering where circle has that waffles with ice cream.

Iwantahealthybaby, yalor that's explain the long queue even tho portion small. Previously they increase to $5 I stopped gg.. then later they reduce back to $4.. not worth lor to queue n pay for tt serving. 大华 bak chor mee increase to min $5 too but at least portion more plus they serve according to their previous $5 serving with dumpling
LynnCandy, yalor wake up pee then hungry wait until 6 plus then go out for brekkie else no bus svc tt early

Whao red star realLy goes a long way. Sure crowded.

Sumiko I also miss the old days where marina South is the HOT place for cheap steamboat bbq.

Meilingg how much is the steamboat at satay by the bay? Isit good?

Me having supper fishball Kway Teow again before heading home. Want to drink hot soup with chili padi :)

Mschar heard that the lavender fdcrt closing soon. When huh? I just know also thought of there for supper but scare close down already.

$25 per person. Got bbq & steamboat. Got crayfish which is my hubby's fave.

Not bad but im not a meat person now plus seafood cant eat so abit bo hua for me... But hubby happy jiu hao lah...

$25 per person. Got bbq & steamboat. Got crayfish which is my hubby's fave.

Not bad but im not a meat person now plus seafood cant eat so abit bo hua for me... But hubby happy jiu hao lah...
Now a meat person now like me? Could it be a girl? Hehe.. Don't know if this saying is true..

After I post I slipped back to slp again maybe bcos of the pill I took ytd to stop the itch...
Ya , when my grandpa still ard He will go redstar every sun morning w his buddies to queue for dim sum too.
Me too lazy to go down market buy bfast leh probably wait till dh wakes up then go lunch bah...

Purifier I think most important is also the coverage area like e.g. 37sqm for like a big living room. Then will cost more. The price is depending on the area coverage and brand. I am planning to get 2 at parisilk but still Studying which to get.
Iwantahealthybaby, you wash your car:eek: will rain today? I am washing my car tomorrow morning haha. .

Dolly back to sleep again? Maybe you wake up Eat something first. I just had leftover bread and dessert soup at home.
Oh no, I am so lazy to do my housework.

Just make char siew wanton meeting myself but ate half.. not good enough so just ate the char siew n vegetables.. if I slp anymore tonight will have problem sleeping..
Done my laundry ytd noon so now waiting for complete dry before keep in.

Yes lynncandy it rain when I drive to mum place at Jurong Pengz! Just not my day. Everytime wash car is like that. Ya I am an early bird no matter how dark sleeping room is I will still wake at the certain time.

Hahaha yes cheerywalnuts the one similar at Jurong also Chu pattern once they stop green chilli (save cost) then not a lot pple patronise then they bring green chilli back again. Some food must have some condiments to go with one mah don't know what these seller thinking. Imagine lor Mee the seller say no vinegar and garlic. Gosh.

Today I feel accomplished. Wash and dry clothes. Clean shoe rack, change door mat, wipe floor all while dh is preparing himself. Me now out with family going Lunch.

Circle that waffles ice cream looks like from creamier in tpy. Let's see if I'm right. I just had that not long ago. I still eat ice cream like once a week. Mac cone, ikea cone, waffle ice cream all my favourite.

Purifier I think most important is also the coverage area like e.g. 37sqm for like a big living room. Then will cost more. The price is depending on the area coverage and brand. I am planning to get 2 at parisilk but still Studying which to get.
Iwantahealthybaby, you wash your car:eek: will rain today? I am washing my car tomorrow morning haha. .
Lynncandy,

I bot this novita offer. Very effective. There is a promo for twin pack offer. $899 for 2. You can share with family if u need one only. Original price is abt $600 each.

http://www.novita.com.sg/Air-Purification/Air-Purifier-NAP-611-i-TwinPack/flypage_new.tpl.html

Wow portia Thanks. The coverage is 60sqm very good and I need 2 nos. As my beanie will be staying at 2 houses. Btw where can I get this twin pack?

Hey ladies I just read from a thread abt placenta capsules (making ur Placenta into capsules form n consume). Any of u considering it?

Just woke up from my nap...
@cheerywalnuts, I've heard of Chinese doc drying placenta and grinding it into powder. It shld be the child consuming it right? Or mum?? Heard something like when child has some illness, it helps.

Just woke up from my nap...
@cheerywalnuts, I've heard of Chinese doc drying placenta and grinding it into powder. It shld be the child consuming it right? Or mum?? Heard something like when child has some illness, it helps.
I read it's for mum to consume as can last for one yr. Child too young to take. Helps to regain energy n recovery, increase milk supply, prevent post netal blues etc

I read it's for mum to consume as can last for one yr. Child too young to take. Helps to regain energy n recovery, increase milk supply, prevent post netal blues etc
I don't dare to eat leh. It seems like eating part of myself. . :D but if it's good for bb, then I don't mind keeping it for him. Lol

Some doctors do not encourage his practice. I was told by a friend that a doctor told her that the placenta is full of hormones and toxins. Plus u can't be sure if the party handling it for u will be doing it properly. So i dun think i will be doing it since there are so many unknowns about the content and process.

Some doctors do not encourage his practice. I was told by a friend that a doctor told her that the placenta is full of hormones and toxins. Plus u can't be sure if the party handling it for u will be doing it properly. So i dun think i will be doing it since there are so many unknowns about the content and process.
Portia3, ur tcm is tsb? Mb can ask her abt it n share with us? :D

Portia3, ur tcm is tsb? Mb can ask her abt it n share with us? :D
I can try asking her but she got mood one.... sometimes just wun answer my question.

Last visit, i ask her if i can take bird nest and cordyceps. Shd told me that she will only tell after i get to 2nd trimester.... :(

Dinner celebration aborted for tonight. Just received news godson complaint headache then start vomiting so we not gg out liao will tapao home. Poor boy no energy to play too...

I can try asking her but she got mood one.... sometimes just wun answer my question.

Last visit, i ask her if i can take bird nest and cordyceps. Shd told me that she will only tell after i get to 2nd trimester.... :(
Oic no worries when she good mood then ask lol
Oh yah tonics only start in 2nd tri.. meaning she hinting no to u when u asked her as u in 1st tri :D

Dinner celebration aborted for tonight. Just received news godson complaint headache then start vomiting so we not gg out liao will tapao home. Poor boy no energy to play too...
Oh dear see dr liao? Food poisoning? monitor for hfmd symptoms too.
A child with HFMD may suffer from some of these symptoms:
Fever.
Sore throat.
Mouth ulcers on the inside of the mouth or sides of the tongue.
Rash (flat or raised spots) or small blisters on palms of hands, soles of feet, and/or buttocks.
Lethargy.
Poor appetite.
Vomiting and/or diarrhoea.

Oic no worries when she good mood then ask lol
Oh yah tonics only start in 2nd tri.. meaning she hinting no to u when u asked her as u in 1st tri :D
First tri not suppose to bu as bb is not taking in as well. Most elders said start 5th month onwards...
Oic...

Actually i asked her cos there are some promo for father's day. So i tot of buying first to keep...

But since she din want to tell me, i din buy. Could hv saved 20% which is a few hundred dollars...:rolleyes:

Now a meat person now like me? Could it be a girl? Hehe.. Don't know if this saying is true..

Haha~ too much meat i cant take it. 反胃.

But i realised something when i joined hubby and his friend for a dinner last weekends. I used to super love dark chocolate. But that day i ate 1 mouthful of the dessert, i stopped eating. I find it too bitter, dont like it anymore...

I think is confirm a girl lol~

Oic...

Actually i asked her cos there are some promo for father's day. So i tot of buying first to keep...

But since she din want to tell me, i din buy. Could hv saved 20% which is a few hundred dollars...:rolleyes:
Today father's day if still got promo can buy n keep. just check the expiry date first :D

Haha~ too much meat i cant take it. 反胃.

But i realised something when i joined hubby and his friend for a dinner last weekends. I used to super love dark chocolate. But that day i ate 1 mouthful of the dessert, i stopped eating. I find it too bitter, dont like it anymore...

I think is confirm a girl lol~
Last time I love to eat dessert and dark chocolate like those bitter taste for food. After having beanie, I must make sure the things are sweet then can eat. Bitter will feel very bitter. my 1st trimester only take vegetarian diet. I see meat I will feel like want to puke. Last time I eat meat and seafood. But don't know what's wrong in 1st trimester just can't eat. Btw I have scan 3 times so far they commented is girl. Shall wait for detailed which is coming soon to double confirm. We are approaching week 19 soon.
Bb_hc are you there? When is your detailed?

Iwantahealthybaby, is raining non-stop. Haha if we need rain we shall ask you to wash your car.
Meilingg at least you still can eat a bit of meat. For me totally 0% meat.

Oh dear see dr liao? Food poisoning? monitor for hfmd symptoms too.
A child with HFMD may suffer from some of these symptoms:
Fever.
Sore throat.
Mouth ulcers on the inside of the mouth or sides of the tongue.
Rash (flat or raised spots) or small blisters on palms of hands, soles of feet, and/or buttocks.
Lethargy.
Poor appetite.
Vomiting and/or diarrhoea.
Actually last night before I left for home, He said He want me to accompany him I told him nainai n maid will b w him to slp then He let me go. Now feeling abit guilty plus recently no bring him out alone on sat to continue the bonding we used to have..

@portia, I just had cordyceps few days back. Mil said it's good for me coz previously I had a v bad cough. But she's not gg to let me have bird nest which I'm still v upset abt it. Haha.. I'm in week 13 now, sometimes will take some mild tonic like dang seng.
@dolly, hope your godson get well soon.

Actually last night before I left for home, He said He want me to accompany him I told him nainai n maid will b w him to slp then He let me go. Now feeling abit guilty plus recently no bring him out alone on sat to continue the bonding we used to have..
Dolly, to be on the safe side now better dun bring him to ur plc first. Can understand the guilty feeling of unable to bond with him now (I oso went to play w my baby nephew the whole afternoon yesterday missed him very much can only sit n play w him tho he prefers to carry him ard) but think it in another way to protect ur bb n urself first. Hope it's not hfmd very suffering for the kid n adults.

Well I feel tsb is OK w me. If u insists on something n she feels tat u still insists ur way of thinking then she won't want to say much
.usually I just follow wat she tells me to do. As for all the bu food, my mum n dh said start 5th month cos dun know is it last year bfp I took double boil chicken essence weekly during first tri, too heaty or bu then mc so my mum said better not n dun want bb end up too big as well.

Back