2WW - for those TTC-ing

angel mommy, regards to your SGH gynae , is it private rate or subsidize rate? i was a fan of SGH ( :p always in and out when i was young, since then i am a subsidized patient). If gynae is pte, can i go polyclinic to get a ref letter to be subsidized?
TIA angel mommy
Hi Emily:) I'm a private patient in sgh under dr yu.. I think you can jus call up SGH hotline to make appointment .. That is what I did :)

Hi ladies, Dr Su is a very sweet lady! Soft spoken but not stern stern type. Here's what our diagnosis results:

Me: Blood is not enuf but probably becuz I'm still having my AF so must see her again after my med powder is finished, which is around 1 week. N also there's alot of "wind" inside me... so i must slp early like 10pm (ya that's what she said), no cold drinks, no liang teh & no fruits. Go exercise n get more dosage of sunshine..

Hubby: Qi is not good enough, so he's given pills n powder to take.. he must refrain from cold drinks n coffee only can take 1 cup/day.. oso must exercise n get some sun, but oso not stress so much... then every week drink once 炖老高丽(Korean ginseng) to 补气will be even better...

So powder for me, pills n powder for hubby, cost abt $70 lo.. but how huh, cannot eat fruits I very upset lei... I love to eat fruits lo...anyone in the same plight like me???
Great!:) I'm sure after the medication given by dr Su, both of u will be on your way to BFP!:)
I'm curious, did dr Su say why cannot eat fruit? I thought only those Liang type of fruit don't eat.. Like water melon .. Why huh? :)

to summarise the article in short... it says fruits are seasonal and grown overseas, not suitable for us/ our bodies because just like human drinking water from other countries we may not get used to it too... and the water/ soil used for planting and climate the fruits grown in is suitable more for people in that place instead...

those all year round fruits oso bad for us... supposingly now is hot weather u eat something cold or vice versa oso clash... and the farmers use their pesticides insectides or fertilisers etc to make the fruit grow nicer faster also bad for us....

(hope i dont get the article wrongly lah... hahaha too lazy to read finish whole thing)

but if u think again... vege oso, poultry oso... unless all grown in sg ... unless it says cooked food versas raw fruits.. that i didnt read carefully hehehhe

Hi ladies, Dr Su is a very sweet lady! Soft spoken but not stern stern type. Here's what our diagnosis results:

Me: Blood is not enuf but probably becuz I'm still having my AF so must see her again after my med powder is finished, which is around 1 week. N also there's alot of "wind" inside me... so i must slp early like 10pm (ya that's what she said), no cold drinks, no liang teh & no fruits. Go exercise n get more dosage of sunshine..

Hubby: Qi is not good enough, so he's given pills n powder to take.. he must refrain from cold drinks n coffee only can take 1 cup/day.. oso must exercise n get some sun, but oso not stress so much... then every week drink once 炖老高丽(Korean ginseng) to 补气will be even better...

So powder for me, pills n powder for hubby, cost abt $70 lo.. but how huh, cannot eat fruits I very upset lei... I love to eat fruits lo...anyone in the same plight like me???
I think so far all tcms asked me don't eat fruits. lol so I follow a bit. I still eat a little. if not no fibre. don't choose too liang fruits to eat.
yeah she really nice and humble one. but if u seen her on a fri night u probably wouldn't like her lol coz too busy.

actually not ex, 2 pax $70. u just guai guai eat the powdered. I mixed with hot water and drink it hot like hot tea. after awhile I will get used to the taste and actually likes it. it has an effect on me, my body actually feels warm after taking her meds. and so hot I cant slp at night. so after that I took in the afternoon.

Jia you Chocopiggie!

oh ya one more thing abt sun, even gynaes if they do blood test, like for pple like us with many miscarriages, they will also check for Vit D deficiency. Though I am healthy but they still put me on that supplement. lol so maybe tats the reason why she ask u go out and have some sun.

For me I don't believe in abstain... everything in moderation. Even when I pregs I only really don't eat sashimi and alcohol. So when tcm ask me abstain from fruits I will still eat a reduced amt.

Gamma, tcm liang and heaty concept is via appearance of tongue and pulse, just like how they diagnose everything else. Quite holistic.

to summarise the article in short... it says fruits are seasonal and grown overseas, not suitable for us/ our bodies because just like human drinking water from other countries we may not get used to it too... and the water/ soil used for planting and climate the fruits grown in is suitable more for people in that place instead...

those all year round fruits oso bad for us... supposingly now is hot weather u eat something cold or vice versa oso clash... and the farmers use their pesticides insectides or fertilisers etc to make the fruit grow nicer faster also bad for us....

(hope i dont get the article wrongly lah... hahaha too lazy to read finish whole thing)

but if u think again... vege oso, poultry oso... unless all grown in sg ... unless it says cooked food versas raw fruits.. that i didnt read carefully hehehhe

Steady, u made effort to summarise.. heehee.. Ya lo, more or less this meaning lo..
No fruits eat I will die of constipation first haha

I also got ask her this lo! If no eat fruits I'll constipate how? She say will constipate if your intestines are weak n not working well.. I was like...hmmm...
I think so far all tcms asked me don't eat fruits. lol so I follow a bit. I still eat a little. if not no fibre. don't choose too liang fruits to eat.
yeah she really nice and humble one. but if u seen her on a fri night u probably wouldn't like her lol coz too busy.

actually not ex, 2 pax $70. u just guai guai eat the powdered. I mixed with hot water and drink it hot like hot tea. after awhile I will get used to the taste and actually likes it. it has an effect on me, my body actually feels warm after taking her meds. and so hot I cant slp at night. so after that I took in the afternoon.

Jia you Chocopiggie!

Wa, mine is 1 day drink 2 times one lo... so weird the taste! Must take sweet after drinking... if not very er xin.. I think I will sneakily eat a little bit of fruits daily lo.. not as if I'm eating the whole fruit plantation should be OK I guess?? :p

Steady, u made effort to summarise.. heehee.. Ya lo, more or less this meaning lo..

I also got ask her this lo! If no eat fruits I'll constipate how? She say will constipate if your intestines are weak n not working well.. I was like...hmmm...

Wa, mine is 1 day drink 2 times one lo... so weird the taste! Must take sweet after drinking... if not very er xin.. I think I will sneakily eat a little bit of fruits daily lo.. not as if I'm eating the whole fruit plantation should be OK I guess?? :p
I think shd be fine lah everything in moderation. I used to make small cup, after that I make like a bigger full mug cup. more diluted then I find it ookay liao. but do what u think is best to help u swallow.

oh sorry its been too long, oh ya hor I also one day drink twice. once in the afternoon, after lunch. and at night after dinner. coz some times I forget so I only drink before I slp then I become very hot.

im surprised today is crowded. usually I go weekday, no ppl. lol but no ppl still have to wait coz she wont be at her room. lol

I think shd be fine lah everything in moderation. I used to make small cup, after that I make like a bigger full mug cup. more diluted then I find it ookay liao. but do what u think is best to help u swallow.

oh sorry its been too long, oh ya hor I also one day drink twice. once in the afternoon, after lunch. and at night after dinner. coz some times I forget so I only drink before I slp then I become very hot.

im surprised today is crowded. usually I go weekday, no ppl. lol but no ppl still have to wait coz she wont be at her room. lol

I just made it soluble then drink it..it looks like milo lo, but at least can one gulp finish better than suffer with bigger mug! Lol!!! Ya, but today I think it's the other guy sinseh alot of patients.. mine no need wait very long.. only dispensing of med abit long... anyway the med dispenser aunty very cute, she said "eh? Dr su nv write how much is the bill.." then I said "so should be free lo since no indication", then she laugh non-stop... so funny.. :D

I just made it soluble then drink it..it looks like milo lo, but at least can one gulp finish better than suffer with bigger mug! Lol!!! Ya, but today I think it's the other guy sinseh alot of patients.. mine no need wait very long.. only dispensing of med abit long... anyway the med dispenser aunty very cute, she said "eh? Dr su nv write how much is the bill.." then I said "so should be free lo since no indication", then she laugh non-stop... so funny.. :D
hahaha ya they sound fierce over the phone, but actually very nice one.
lol auntie auntie, not like so pro like tsb reception.

initially I also make small cup, after tat I realized I enjoy the big mug better lol. till one point I really liked drinking it! hahaha

hahaha ya they sound fierce over the phone, but actually very nice one.
lol auntie auntie, not like so pro like tsb reception.

initially I also make small cup, after tat I realized I enjoy the big mug better lol. till one point I really liked drinking it! hahaha

Wa... I dun think I'll ever be able to like the taste of the med... :X

Eh hopeful mom now I like the taste too! High 5! And best thing is after I take the med my bowels very regular and smooth, sorry if tmi lol

Wah I took a break from logging in and now so many pages to follow up! Too stressed these days! Can't even rest well. Haiz.. btw I went to pray ZSNN last sat. Hopefully it works.

Silent reading this few days as busy at work.
Haiz...
Want to ask, if anyone of your feel horrible towards, during or after ovulation?
My OPK strips ran out before I managed to test O so I did not work very hard although I aga aga feel is around this period that I O. (I hope la)
My clearblue digitial OPK came yesterday but I thought I already slightly more than halfway through my cycle so don't waste it.

But hor, I keep feeling uncomfortable recently, don't is it I am having terrible O symptoms.
Like v tired, want to sleep, backache, stomach bloated, sleep with dreams. I read somewhere that these can be O symptoms as well..
If true, maybe can don't need spend $ on OPK le.. LOL.

So irritated! I just wrote a long post and click "post reply" but it disappeared and an ad appear!!! :(

Silent reading these few days as busy with work and I don't want to stress/think about TTC-ing.
Wanted to ask your if your will feel horrible during O period.

My OPK strips ran out before I tested positive for O but I roughly guess is around the period as I feel got symptoms 1.
Like very tired, backache, bloated stomach, sleep with dreams. I read somewhere that O period, also can feel this way.
If true, I don't need to buy OPK strips le, judge by symptoms can le.
So sian, totally no mood . :(

My clear blue digital OPK only came yesterday, think don't need waste it for this cycle... Since also not feeling well, won't have mood to BD.

Sorry, just a lot of ranting... :(

Piggling... my O I will get migraine headaches (i have mild migaine )... and ovary pain, mild cramps. So yes is possible.

chloe, what is tmi?

pat, wish u brst of luck. hope zsnn heard u!! rmb to pray again to her when u O ok? I mean pray at home or pray while u were bd-ing n aft bd.. lol I too obsessed pardon me.

So irritated! I just wrote a long post and click "post reply" but it disappeared and an ad appear!!! :(

Silent reading these few days as busy with work and I don't want to stress/think about TTC-ing.
Wanted to ask your if your will feel horrible during O period.

My OPK strips ran out before I tested positive for O but I roughly guess is around the period as I feel got symptoms 1.
Like very tired, backache, bloated stomach, sleep with dreams. I read somewhere that O period, also can feel this way.
If true, I don't need to buy OPK strips le, judge by symptoms can le.
So sian, totally no mood . :(

My clear blue digital OPK only came yesterday, think don't need waste it for this cycle... Since also not feeling well, won't have mood to BD.

Sorry, just a lot of ranting... :(
I feel e same. aft AF althou no O, I feel crampy n headache. cant slp well n keep dreaming. tired too. in fact e whole cycle I feel unwell. dono y. even my breast oso still mild pain sometimes at e sides sometimes bottom. tdy CD 10+ already still like tt.

drank tsb med I bcome more tired at night oso no mood to bd. like tt dono how to make babies lei.

chloe, what is tmi?

pat, wish u brst of luck. hope zsnn heard u!! rmb to pray again to her when u O ok? I mean pray at home or pray while u were bd-ing n aft bd.. lol I too obsessed pardon me.

I feel e same. aft AF althou no O, I feel crampy n headache. cant slp well n keep dreaming. tired too. in fact e whole cycle I feel unwell. dono y. even my breast oso still mild pain sometimes at e sides sometimes bottom. tdy CD 10+ already still like tt.

drank tsb med I bcome more tired at night oso no mood to bd. like tt dono how to make babies lei.

Maybe tsb med help you to tiao body, like make you slpy and sleep early. Why not you take a break and just rest for a month and then see after that then try? I am not forcing myself too, if not ruin health, even worse.

Happy!!! :) Got my hsg results, funny part is they contacted my hubby cos cannot get me s my hp spoilt till need to get a new set.
Hubby was shocked how come call him.. Lol

Results r fine... So gonna call and mk appt to see my gynae le..

Sad :( Saw fb that one fren is pregnant.. Hai y mus post in fb.. Ya la is a happy thing but I was so sad lo.. Kept quiet after reading the posts n told hubby I so sad leh.. He said silly girl, we will hv de.. Heard le at least felt happy..

Happy!!! :) Got my hsg results, funny part is they contacted my hubby cos cannot get me s my hp spoilt till need to get a new set.

Sad :( Saw fb that one fren is pregnant.. Hai y mus post in fb.. Ya la is a happy thing but I was so sad lo.. Kept quiet after reading the posts n told hubby I so sad leh.. He said silly girl, we will hv de.. Heard le at least felt happy..
So happy for U that your HSG result is fine:) one hurdle down:)
Yes, your turn will come:) don't worry.
Today one of my colleagues who is quite close to me also told me she is preggy with her second one.. Her #1 is about 1 year old and she actually stopped her uni study when she delivers. She didn't want to get preggy so fast cos she wants to complete her uni study first but this pregnancy came despite she has contraceptive measures .. She shared she jus want to concentrate on completing her studies and to her new promotion job scope .. When I asked her when she wants to do her first scan, she said ,"no time loh.. I'm so busy with work and assignment .. See how first.." I'm speechless.. But I encouraged her not to drag too long but to see gyne perhaps 2-3 weeks later since now is still early for her ..

Jus finished brewing my Chinese medicine .. 2nd pot .. Gonna drink and sleep:) hubby smell the nice aroma of Chinese medicine and told me," maybe we can go and see TSB together .. Then u help me brew Chinese medicine for me to drink too." Heheh.. I'm so happy to hear that ! Hope he really mean it!:) and don't change his mind !:)

I know how u feel..I just heard my ex classmate is pregnant with identical twins. so she will have three boys when she delivers. And twins dun run in either side of her family..people around us are getting pregnant but we must have faith our time will come too!!

Jus finished brewing my Chinese medicine .. 2nd pot .. Gonna drink and sleep:) hubby smell the nice aroma of Chinese medicine and told me," maybe we can go and see TSB together .. Then u help me brew Chinese medicine for me to drink too." Heheh.. I'm so happy to hear that ! Hope he really mean it!:) and don't change his mind !:)
TSB treats guys too?!?!?

TSB treats guys too?!?!?
She sees and treats couples together:) I rem a few ladies in forum went to see TSB as a couple and TSB prescribed "zhuang4 yang2" medicine etc to hubby.. Mark lee and his wife were treated by TSB together too:) that time when I went, TSB also told me if my hubby can come together will be good, then she can check my hubby's condition and tiao both bodies together . Last night b4 we sleep, hubby asked me again when is my next appointment.. He wanna see if he can take leave from work to see her together :) I told him in may .. But if he wants to see her too, I'll try to push forward the appointment :)

She sees and treats couples together:) I rem a few ladies in forum went to see TSB as a couple and TSB prescribed "zhuang4 yang2" medicine etc to hubby.. Mark lee and his wife were treated by TSB together too:) that time when I went, TSB also told me if my hubby can come together will be good, then she can check my hubby's condition and tiao both bodies together . Last night b4 we sleep, hubby asked me again when is my next appointment.. He wanna see if he can take leave from work to see her together :) I told him in may .. But if he wants to see her too, I'll try to push forward the appointment :)
thanks babe. I will see TSB today on my own and hopefully next time.i can bring DH there if he is keen.

I m seeing tsb today at 12+..heard she starts early today... my dh sees her before instead improve went worse So gynae stop him see tcm...

I m seeing tsb today at 12+..heard she starts early today... my dh sees her before instead improve went worse So gynae stop him see tcm...
Really ah! So should I bring or not leh... Any ladies here brought hubby to see TSB and conditions improve? Or get worse like dolly_gal's hubby ? Or should I try one cycle with hubby not seeing Chinese sinseh then see how?

Happy for you that HSG results are fine!
You see, blessing come le, even though hp spoilt!
Must have faith that things will work out fine de...
Jia you and remain optimistic and hopeful!

Really ah! So should I bring or not leh... Any ladies here brought hubby to see TSB and conditions improve? Or get worse like dolly_gal's hubby ? Or should I try one cycle with hubby not seeing Chinese sinseh then see how?

hi angel_mummy, I am not expert, just my 2cents worth. I thinking that since you able to conceived before previously and this few months your body got improved under tsb, why not you try one cycle first then decide to bring your hubby or not?
I just feel if generally husband's side not much major problem, shud be able to help wives conceive as long as wives' bodies is strong.

Today one of my colleagues who is quite close to me also told me she is preggy with her second one.. Her #1 is about 1 year old and she actually stopped her uni study when she delivers. She didn't want to get preggy so fast cos she wants to complete her uni study first but this pregnancy came despite she has contraceptive measures .. She shared she jus want to concentrate on completing her studies and to her new promotion job scope .. When I asked her when she wants to do her first scan, she said ,"no time loh.. I'm so busy with work and assignment .. See how first.." I'm speechless.. But I encouraged her not to drag too long but to see gyne perhaps 2-3 weeks later since now is still early for her ..

I just guess that sometimes people may not be able to see or cherish what they have in front of them, they can only see what they are lacking. It is very normal, happens to us all the time too. Just hope that she will eventually realise that a life is more important than work and studies.

I feel that for work, even you work very hard, go to high post, just one mistake, your company will dismiss you le. Studies, anytime also can pursue as long as you have the faith and motivation, don't we all hear of stories of old people going for studies too.

But a baby is a life. Any wrong decisions we make, will stay with the baby permanently. So really have to weigh pros and cons.

The funny thing about us human beings is we like to work very hard and get a lot of money and ruin our health. And only when our health is ruined, then we use all the money we earned, to try to get our health back. :)

Good morning ladies...
Been reading silently these days cos too bz @ work. Want to comment but work keep piling up :mad::mad::mad:
My Af came on sunday but very little le.. almost the whole pad is clean.. just stain abit in the front.. no clogs or etc.. did anyone encounter this after seeing TSB?? :oops::oops::oops:

Morning ladies!! Just to ask, those who took dr su's powder med b4, do u all pee alot after that? Yesterday I drank at 10, slp at 12, ended peeing 3-4 times in the middle of the night... so sleepy now.... (@_@)

Maybe tsb med help you to tiao body, like make you slpy and sleep early. Why not you take a break and just rest for a month and then see after that then try? I am not forcing myself too, if not ruin health, even worse.
yup for me too, I m actually taking a break from ttc-ing... not totally break, but let nature takes its course tt kind, if we are in e mood, we will bd.

so sweet of your hubby... dono y my hubby won't be able to comfort me one... every time I told him no hope liao, he will say try again. sad oso no point. like that wor... I more sad telling him. I expect at least a hug lor or say sth more encouraging. All these "try again" I oso know. so from tt time onwards I told myself... I will only tell hubby if I have good news. he oso wont ask me one. he don care when I O. don care I have AF or not.

I tik it's individual.. for my dh no improvement, anyway he dun like the medication taste all the more he happier no need continue...

wah this kind of ppl dono how to treasure little life. we tried so hard , spent so much, had so much stressed n disappointment one aft another.... yet this ppl just... ... ... speechless... aft reading this post I feel like crying.

althou my mouth my words said tskin a break, but if got chance to ttc I oso will try but half heartedly this time. n wont force if one of us not willing to.

perhaps u can try see tsb with hubby one time. see wat tsb says abt his pulse at least can understand ur hubby's conditions. if med is given, ask tsb give like 2 or 3 packets to try first n see ok or not cos men usu hate tcm med.

as for me I am going to do that cos my appt day so coincidence tt my hubby is on leave. I ask him accompany me and 顺便 let tsb see see. oso no harm. I think overall is a good idea. don take too many pkt of med. at least if thy don drink oso wont waste too much. my hubby hates e smell. I got him to taste mine b4. smell only he hates le. don even say taste. ur hubby is very supportive.

Back