(2014/09) September 2014

Strange.. i dont get any emails in spam or junk mail . Cant seem to receive the invite.. any other way to join the facebook group?

Hi sweetmadness,

could you add me to the facebook group please? My email is [email protected]

I'm a first time mummy too and my EDD is on 27th Sep! been feeling quite bad nausea and fatigue all this while since week 6..hopefully these symptoms will ease up after first trimester! :)

Hey Kiel, cloverleave1984 and jessmummy,

I wanted to just tell them after my 9th week scan this Thurs. But husband is quite against it coz he said it's not gonna help the situation given the character of my frds.
So... I guess I will just wait till 12 weeks then explain myself. Hopefully, they understand.

Thanks for your kind advices!

Hi sweetmadness,

could you add me to the facebook group please? My email is [email protected]

I'm a first time mummy too and my EDD is on 27th Sep! been feeling quite bad nausea and fatigue all this while since week 6..hopefully these symptoms will ease up after first trimester! :)

Added, do look out for an email invite (may be spam/junk/other folder) :)

Hi sweet madness

I'm a first time mummy n my Edd is 15 sept. Feeling excited but at the same time, been having nausea , fatigue. Not forgetting mood swings that cause me n my hubby to argue.. It's not easy but definitely looking forward to seeing my baby this sept !! Would love to be in this sharing group!

Can u add me in the FB group? My email is [email protected]

Strange.. i dont get any emails in spam or junk mail . Cant seem to receive the invite.. any other way to join the facebook group?

Do let me know if all your email folders didn't receive the invite. For gmail it may be in social folder etc. but if really never receive, let me know again! Then I'll PM you on the other way to get into the group :)

Hi sweet madness

I'm a first time mummy n my Edd is 15 sept. Feeling excited but at the same time, been having nausea , fatigue. Not forgetting mood swings that cause me n my hubby to argue.. It's not easy but definitely looking forward to seeing my baby this sept !! Would love to be in this sharing group!

Can u add me in the FB group? My email is [email protected]

Added, do look out for an email invite (may be in spam/junk/other folder) :)

Nylek

Zofran is another name for the same drug as I quoted earlier, ard $5 a pop, 8mg/pill, even at distributor/pharma cost it's still expensive, less but not by much. It's a controlled drug, so will need prescription to buy over the counter.

Hi asami, thanks for the info... i'm not sure if i would want to purchase and rely on zofran or let it be... i'm bit worried over any side effects there might be...

Do let me know if all your email folders didn't receive the invite. For gmail it may be in social folder etc. but if really never receive, let me know again! Then I'll PM you on the other way to get into the group :)

Hi sweet madness, I checked through my folders can't seem to find any invite. Did a search function also can't find. Any other ways to join the group? My email is [email protected]
Thank you

Hi sweet madness, can you add me in the Facebook group too my email is [email protected] thank you very much.

I'm currently in my 11 week, EDD 12 Sept.

I have very bad digestion problem. Seems that my upper stomach is in constant pain. Hope that all these symptons will be over soon and i can enjoy the pregancy.

Hi sweet madness, can you add me in the Facebook group too my email is [email protected] thank you very much.

I'm currently in my 11 week, EDD 12 Sept.

I have very bad digestion problem. Seems that my upper stomach is in constant pain. Hope that all these symptons will be over soon and i can enjoy the pregancy.

Added, do look out for an email invite (may be in spam/junk/other folder) :)

Hi All,

Good Morning.
My EDD is 3rd of Sept 2014. This is my #2.
Now is about 3 months but i still having morning sickiness.
I use to drink alot of water but now feel like vomitting when drinking water.

My #2 is 3.5 year old. Alot of things need to take note during my 1st preg have forgotten.
Any of you have start eating herbal or bird nest?

My fb email is [email protected]., please add me.

Thanks.

Nice to meet all of you.

Hi all, I am a 2nd time mummy with edd end sep. Great to see so many mummies in this forum again!

Sweetmadness,
Please add me in the secret fb too. Im at [email protected]

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Forum mobile app
Hi All,

Good Morning.
My EDD is 3rd of Sept 2014. This is my #2.
Now is about 3 months but i still having morning sickiness.
I use to drink alot of water but now feel like vomitting when drinking water.

My #2 is 3.5 year old. Alot of things need to take note during my 1st preg have forgotten.
Any of you have start eating herbal or bird nest?

My fb email is [email protected]., please add me.

Thanks.

Nice to meet all of you.

Added both of you. Do look out for an email invite (may be in junk/spam/other folder) :)

My edd will be on end sept.. this is my 2nd pregnancy. still looking for a good gynae as my first wasnt very good. Any recommendation? Staying in the east! :)

Sweetmadness
Thanks...

Btw... you all have bad constipation? Im having slight now n thinking whats the best to counter this? I also had bad constipation for my 1st born until I had to go hospital. Dont want this to happen again.

Hi all, those who want to be added into the Facebook group, remember to check if your Facebook settings allow you to receive all notifications such as group invites via email :)

Hi sweetmadness. Can you invite me again? They stated that the link has expired :(

That's really odd as I've only just added your email.

I can't re-invite you again via email though as the group has placed your email under the invited list.

I'll PM you on the other way to join the group.

Hi Mummies,

I have a brand new tube of Clarins stretch marks cream to let go at $55 (original price at $82). Self collection at Sengkang or punggol. Pls PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I'm so excited to find a forum set up for sept mums! This is my #1 and I'm now into my 11th week.. Was just wondering if you all have been asked to do blood test/oscar test so far?

All the best Charz! Not sure what to expect but I know I have to be there at 8.30am to wait for an empty slot so that they can slot me in. So I can potentially wait till 12 noon. Can't believe TMC is so busy :)

All the best Charz! Not sure what to expect but I know I have to be there at 8.30am to wait for an empty slot so that they can slot me in. So I can potentially wait till 12 noon. Can't believe TMC is so busy :)
Hmm, mine is supposed to be done in NuH, apparently at 3 plus in the afternoon. Not sure why my gynae is choosing NUH when her clinics are at mt alvernia and tanjong katong. Initially I thought it was becoz not many places are able to do the test?

Well, tmc has always been popular, so I suppose it's worth the wait! :p

Btw, did your gynae mention whether is every mother is expected to do the oscar test? Or is it that they assess the risk factors and then decide on whether an oscar test is required?

Back