IVF/ICSI Support Group

Vivine, dont think about it. Many ladies havr no symptoms. If you think abt it most natural pregnancies wont know until they missed their period. And every body is different.

I went to work and even took my 2yo nephew to the bird park on the successful cycle.

So all in the hands of God. Stay positive and stay stronf and remember to take all those supports.

PH_BB, maybe implantation cramps leh. Stay positive. Prepsre for the worst, hopr for the best. As cliche as that sounds its quite true.

Miracle baby, talk to them and say u want to do it but need to wait for menses. Perhaps they can extend a few weeks if u r already on queue? (I m not from KKH, not sure if can or not)

Sunflower09 : lai bah!! We chiong together hahahha... I am taking the horrid immunocal again .... sigh. "Good" memories evety morning :)

Vivine, dont think about it. Many ladies havr no symptoms. If you think abt it most natural pregnancies wont know until they missed their period. And every body is different.

I went to work and even took my 2yo nephew to the bird park on the successful cycle.

So all in the hands of God. Stay positive and stay stronf and remember to take all those supports.

Thank you Ron8129.

PH_BB: don't give up! Implanation cramps last from a few hours to a few days...depending on individual. And your discharge can be implantation bleeding...jiayou!

PH_BB, I heard brown discharge is old blood which is ok. Perhaps u can call yr clinic to get some advice? See if need to get some extra jabs to support?

wow so many sister in 2ww. i did FET on 25 jan too, BT on 7 Feb.
2 frozen blastocyst left but manage to transfer 1, make me worry....
so far also no symptoms, only nausea but that shd be due to cough.

Hi,

I have 2 bottles of GNC DHEA 25mg (90 tablets - time release) for sale at S$6.00 each.
Expiry: 08/15
Please PM me if you are interested.
You may pick them up from Punggol area.

Thank you!

Hi ladies,

I just started reading some posts on these threads and thought I would post a message to introduce myself. I am currently on my 2 ww of my first cycle of IVF with dr sadhana of kkh. Now on my 7dp2dt. I started poas on this Monday (4dp2dt). I understand that it was way too early for any tests but what the heck! :p My BT is on next Fri, 7 Feb. Hoping to get a BFP on the HPT before that....

I have been getting a lot of gas , feeling bloated and getting some twinges of pain in my lower abdomen plus soreness in my breasts (probably due to the progesterones) in the first 5 days after embbie transfer. However, the bloated ness and gas in tummy seems to have eased off a fair bit. I wonder if this is normal or a good sign..... Anyone here has the same symptoms that eases off like me?

Hi ladies,

I just started reading some posts on these threads and thought I would post a message to introduce myself. I am currently on my 2 ww of my first cycle of IVF with dr sadhana of kkh. Now on my 7dp2dt. I started poas on this Monday (4dp2dt). I understand that it was way too early for any tests but what the heck! :p My BT is on next Fri, 7 Feb. Hoping to get a BFP on the HPT before that....

I have been getting a lot of gas , feeling bloated and getting some twinges of pain in my lower abdomen plus soreness in my breasts (probably due to the progesterones) in the first 5 days after embbie transfer. However, the bloated ness and gas in tummy seems to have eased off a fair bit. I wonder if this is normal or a good sign..... Anyone here has the same symptoms that eases off like me?

Hi portia3 , my BT next week too....do you feel swell breast?

Vivien: I had swell breast last few days but today it no longer swells. Yesterday did a mid luteal phase BT and it shows my hormone levels are good. Don't know what is happening...sigh

Vivien: I had swell breast last few days but today it no longer swells. Yesterday did a mid luteal phase BT and it shows my hormone levels are good. Don't know what is happening...sigh

Same as me no more swell breast any more these two days. You DR asked you go back to do mid BT ya ? My Dr didn't require me back for literal phase BT leh.... Just asked me go back 2ww later...... I also dun noe whether my hormone level good or not leh.....

I am only required to insert utrogestan into vaginal 3 time a day.

Isn't nurse forgot to ask me to back to do mid BT? Anyone need to go back to do Mid BT test ?

I was asked to go back on Monday to monitor my blood test again. They want to make sure I have enough progesterone from time to time. I heard CARE patients were asked to do blood test every 2 days to closely monitor...

Vivien: I think different doctors have different protocols. Just like we were given different supportive medication. So just trust your doctor. I'm sure he/she has exercised professional judgement to determine what are the things you are required to do.

Vivien: I think different doctors have different protocols. Just like we were given different supportive medication. So just trust your doctor. I'm sure he/she has exercised professional judgement to determine what are the things you are required to do.
I am not don't trust my DR. Sometimes nurses always make mistakes. They may miss out some steps... They did on me before .etter always ask them

I was asked to go back on Monday to monitor my blood test again. They want to make sure I have enough progesterone from time to time. I heard CARE patients were asked to do blood test every 2 days to closely monitor...

Care patients? Wat kind of patients are classified care patients ?

Vivine, I recall you r at kkivf. If so, no need to call the nurses. Plus they r not in office anymore.
Kkivf' procedure after ET is just to wait out the 2weeks, then go back for BT. No mid term BT, E2 or progestrone level tests unlike other clinics. If we experience anything unusual during 2ww, then call the nurses or go to A&E. Same as u, i just went for scan/s, ER (for fresh cycle), ET, BT. Take medication/jabs at home. Nothing additional.

Vivine, I recall you r at kkivf. If so, no need to call the nurses. Plus they r not in office anymore.
Kkivf' procedure after ET is just to wait out the 2weeks, then go back for BT. No mid term BT, E2 or progestrone level tests unlike other clinics. If we experience anything unusual during 2ww, then call the nurses or go to A&E. Same as u, i just went for scan/s, ER (for fresh cycle), ET, BT. Take medication/jabs at home. Nothing additional.

Understood thanks pumpkin_pie

Yes I think KKivf is the ivf clinc with the least support. Even if u are bleeding they won't do much except to wait for bt unless in pain they will then ask you go O&G. My hpt tested positive during my last iui but was I was bleeding like menses. Told the nurse during BT day she didn say much just say can only monitor 2days later to check for raising hcg. Didn bother to offer medicine support/jab too. Maybe she already know bleeding chances to substain pregnancy is low but still I don't feel good they didn suggest anything. Can't even see my doctor.

Hi ladies!

Happy lunar new year to all!

I'm waiting for my Feb cycle to come, then will start on my first IVF cycle @ Kkh.

Pray that this horse year will be the year for all of us! :)

Happy new year to all!!

Pumpkin, nvr c doc...clinic seeked advice from doc, so they asked mi to take BT.

Btw, if it's implantation bleeding, can they detect hcg at this stage??

Footprint, welcome! All the best to yr cycle this mth!
PH bb, I see. Which day did u do the BT? Recall d6 or d7 is earliest hcg can be detected by BT. For hpt, it prob d9 onwards.

Hi ladies,

Hi Portia3, how do you feel now?

Back