(2013/08) August 2013

haha ellen, lucky for me i can take all sorts of 补...my mum used to cook for me when i was young and i took tonics w no prob, and i loved to take tonics when young. my SIL cannot take tonics though cos her body too weak. take already will be heaty, constipate, fever etc. basically wasted. she can only take some TCM prescribed herbs to help her body get better. but ya la i also dont dare to anyhow take stuffs. later waste money and risk my health and baby's health.

Hi guys, just had a big fight with my hubby. Actually these 2 weeks i have actually quite bad mood swings...one min i can be happy the next i get very moody and sad. Actually i just gotten married last yr and after that i realise that my hubby sort of cheated while we were dating. He told me i was reading the chats wrongly and he said nothing actually happen with these girls. I know duuing the first fight i should have brought up all my questions and decide to leave or stay. But i was afraid he get angry so i just leave it as it is and say to him i choose to believe what he says. I do still bring up these girls on and off and i couldnt get over it cause i dont believe what he says, which pisses him off. He told me he married me and made his decision amd he promise he wont do this kind of chats anymore. I know he dont do them already but i just couldnt let go of the past. During first tri, i got abit emo then it passes now it came back and i piss him off again by bringing the past. I have been having nightmares about his past and this pregnancy sort of trigger my insecurity. Am i having depression or?? I dont know what to do to to remove the feelings. Didnt sleep and cried the whole night but he is ignoring me. Should I tell my gynae about it? Would meds help me to get past this? I am afraid that when I give birth to BB, I might get post natal depression...
sad.gif

Wlilian: I'm not good at consoling. But it seems like u are going into depression and are letting these negative tots affecting you. It's common to have insecurities during pregnancy, guess your hb don't know how to handle too. If it's really affecting you a lot, seek help k.. Be strong for your bb..

Tonics
According to my grandma is tt tonics cannot be eat after 5 months, if not later baby might grow too big and have difficulty in delivering. Don't know how true. But I continue to eat fish maw after 5 months, but no bird nest as e person at the medical hall told me tt no matter how you clean, there will still be fur inside, which might affect the baby, esp if there's history of asthma in the family.
BTW, which medical hall did you mommies go to for consult to see if you can ate tonics?

Wlilian: I type something v long for you just now but my phone hung on me. Argh. Anyways. To keep it short, I can understand your feeling of insecurity. But no point bringing up the past all the time and imagining problems or the worst. That will not help your relationship in the long term. You cannot change the past but you can change the future. You have to stay strong and protect your family's future (including baby). Instead of always crying or picking up fights w yor husband, tell him that you are going through a period of insecurity and emotional roller coaster cos of your pregnancy hormones. Tell him what you would hope he can do for you, else guys can be quite lost too and feel frustrated cos he doesn't know what you want. Tell him you fear that you may be having early signs of depression and see what he says or if you can seek help together. Be strong k! And let your husband know that you are very vulnerable now and need his support!
happy.gif
jia you!

Willian, sorry to hear about all these. My view is that since u have chosen to believe him that time and marry ur hubby, then u shld trust him after marriage unless he did something to break that trust.

U are pregnant now and I m sure your hormones changes are affecting your emotions now. U must not think things too extreme or it will really lead to depression then may be difficult to get out from it. Read b4 depression during cant take medications. Yes, u shld talk to ur gynae abt it too.

Your hb probably now also not in the mood due the disagreements. Let u n him cool down abit n talk it out nicely again.

Wlilian, always think for baby k? If ur hunch says talk to gynae, then be brave and talk to gynae. It may be more stressful after birth indeed.. I had many major quarrels with my hubby after #1 came along...quarrels are a way to discuss our differences if we can do the quarrel properly.. And it has to happen that we have to talk about our differences cos we are after all from different background.. It just got better over time for me and hubby as we became more Aware and understanding of each other. So, we are now more ready for #2 lor...

Re: tummy bloatedness
My tummy is huge... Really like half a watermelons pop out. I remember some of my colleagues look like me now when they were 6-7 mths pregnant but I am only 4!

It's most of the time this big, but on some days it can become smaller... Make me feel so worried sometimes..

Re: tonics/vitamins
I din eat much of these, just started on ganilla supplements given by gynae. Thankfully it is a tasteless and smooth big tablet, easy to swallow..

Wlilian, just to share I was also like u before...always kicking up a big fuss cos before me the ex gf he gave her a diamond ring before and its like so nice to her then with me, its only the engagement ring. So I was jealous and 看不開 so it makes the both of us miserable. Even after giving birth, I am still abit like that..so always getting into quarrels. Things begin to get better when I see how hard he work for the family, so that I can stay at homeand take care of my son. I begin to appreciate his efforts and of cos, our lovely son bond us together.
happy.gif
All I say is, don't keep harping on the past. You are the present now and that's all it matters. Appreciate more, argue less..
happy.gif

wlilian: hugz.... maybe it's better to look for professional counsellor on such matter, cos gynae are not pro in this area.. there was a time i got very depressed and counsellor really helped a lot. there are many around like Agape, Touch, Fei Yue etc... can google and see which one is near or convenient for you~ be positive~ jiayou~
happy.gif

Amanda: me too~ my parents were in the TCM business so drank lots of funny stuff since young... LOL... it's lucky that you can take all sorts of 补~ :p

Hi yuki, i m currently in week 16. I m 2nd time mummy. Most of e 2nd time mummies here can feel their bb movement earlier than mi. since u r 1st time mummy, u might not b able to feel e movements until week 20 onwards. I get to know e gender last sat. I m having another boy. Hav u knwur bb gender? If not, hope u know e gender by ur next appointment so tat u can start buying bb stuff
happy.gif

Angela: I am also heading Mount E. EDD is on 12 Aug. You?

I am on my 17 weeks but still cant feel any bb movements yet. Any first time mummy can feel movements already? I am always counting down to the days for next gynae appt. So looking forward to know bb's gender. I bet many mummies is the same as me, esp when you still trying to figure out if ur tummy is round or pointed? hahaha!

Hi to all mummies to be

I'm being a silent reader with forum for months and months. i have been trying to conceive for more than 2 years. Me and hubby decided to seek for fertility program last nov. I got pregnant thru my very first so-iui. that was my greatest present of the year 2012. i feel that im so blissful.

My first trimester of pregnancy went so smoothly.No MS. Until last monday, i recieved my oscar results. It was really really bad when my gynae broke the news to me... my ratio is 1:2 due to bad nt scan and poor blood test. i totally feel crushed my the results, i broke down in front of gynae. i was advised to go for amnio. i have to wait till week 16. The torturing waiting game has started for me and hubby.

Me and hubby are trying to be positive and more faith towards our bb. we believe our bb is not the "ONE". We read up and reserch alot on oscar test which have given high number of false positive and results are not conclusive. As the test is calculated by formulae esp im 35 this year. Prone to be a high risk side.

Hubby suspected the high NT of 4.15mm is due to poor position of our bb. We took 2 hours to get bb in position as before that bb was always in sitting position. Through the radiologist shoke my tummy vigorously until bb lied down. Besides, the monitor of the scope is not clear and blur, we suspected there were some mistakes in the dimension of nutral fold.

Sorry for the lengthy story of mine. me and hubby have decided to opt for 2nd opinion for genetic scan at prof ananda to ease our worries. Pray for us. We really hope Oscar tests give us the false positive.

Hi Amy,

I'm so sorry to hear about ur bad Oscar result. I got my Oscar result last week and my nt is worst than urs 4.9. I was shocked when I received the news, but I strongly believe that my baby is perfectly normal.

I seek for 2nd opinion, because I really doubt the sonographer skill as I found out dat my baby is not in the exact right position for the nt scan. The gynae told me that he believes my baby is fine, and not to worry too much.

He told me he had a patient who is age 40 above, Oscar was 1:2, went for amino, and the result came back great!! Baby is perfectly normal!

So, don't worry so much and think positive. I understand dat is tough to wait till week 16 & the result to come out, but u have to control ur feelings for the sake of ur baby! Be happy, and relax. Think of the bright side & talk to ur baby dat everything will be just fine.

I am also waiting for detail scan on week 22, but I'm trying very hard nt to think the negative things n trying to be a very happy mummy!

Take care, and be strong!

Serene: 16 weeks, mine in the 14 now. Yet to know the gender yet, but in the next appt should be able to know
happy.gif
. Can't wait to feel the baby movement, so anxious.....
Where r u delivering btw?

Amy, I totally understand how u are feeling now. It is a good decision to seek a 2nd opinion before doing amnio cos ur bb may be totally fine after all. Btw, was nasal bone seen for ur bb?

My gynae told me b4 many factors could affect the Oscar results n in the end gave a inaccurate results. Like position of bb, the skills of sonographer n the condition of your bb when doing the scan. He gave an cute example like when a person is having flu (not feeling well) that particular day doesn't mean this person has DS right?

My results ain't fantastic either but I prefer to be positive n wait it out. So let's hold hands n have the belief that our bb are fine after all. :)

So when are u going for Dr Kumar appt?

Hi choc,

My sonographer din tell me on the existence of my bb nasal bone or any indicator pointing to nasal bone. my oscar test scheduled at 2.30 and scan by a junior sonographer but she failed to capture as bb not cooperative. she skipped me and asked me to walk, cleared bladder, drank water again and again. ding dong Till the X-ray dept almost closing. Then change a senior sonographer to help for the scan. But she just took 15 mins to take the nt measurement. Personally, i find that she did measurement in a rush.
So i receive my scan report, i noticed the scan diagrams are simply blur and not clear at all as my bb not cooperative at that time.

After that, Hubbee searched online on bb scan diagram with nasal bone. it shows that there is a white bright lines at the nose bridge then seem like my bb scanning also has this bright white line. There are alot of unknowns from TCM scanning.

So seeking for 2nd opinion is the best choice.

My first one scan without nasal bone at both NT scan and detailed scan. I did amnio test and my gal is fine. When she is born last year, she is perfectly alright.

Hi Amy, do go for the tests for peace of mind. I had chosen to terminate one pregnancy before as baby was diagnosed with brain issues during detailed scan and i had second opinion to confirm it. Not that I encourage this to be done, but i still think our society/country is not the best place for a special needs child to grow up in, and i myself cannot bear the stress of caring for the child including financial stress. Honestly, our parents couldnt accept the baby as well so i had not much choice. Thankfully i was blessed with a child a year later, and he's now 6. I'm expecting #2 only after so many years as i had been quite traumatised by the past failed pregnancies. So don't give up
happy.gif
we'll be here for each other!

Hi Amy, I went for 2nd opinion to analyze the Oscar result. I did not go for 2nd nt scan coz the gynae told me is waste of $$$. Yes I opt out for amnio, n waiting for detail scan at week 20-22.

Hi all mommies,

Hope everyone is doing fine. No matter what it is, think of the positive side and stay strong. I know it's not easy for us. Stay cheerful can chase off all those bad things and its also good for baby and urself. Praying for all mommies to be. JIAYOU MOMMIES!!:)

Counting down days to my detailed scan on 13mar. Missing baby so much. Currently I'm in week 18 and finally I'm having my bump but still can't feel baby's movements yet. Just overnight and it grow quite big. Was so amaze by it. Went vivo just now and drop by mothercare fair. But the queue of entering is too long. So only took the brochure.

Hi yuki, time flies veri fast. Soon u will b able to feel ur bb movements.. then when ur tummy get bigger n bigger, u can even see e bb movement buldging on ur tummy. Its really veri amazing.. since tis is ur 1st one, u prefer a princess or a prince?

I will b delivered in tmc as i delivered my #1 there too. I found the services there were excellent. Read tat u wanna to change ur gynae. Hav u decided on the gynae? My gynae has 2 clinics. One at compasspoint. Another at cck. But they r too far from ur plc.

Serene: time flies but waiting for the baby movement seems to b so long way. Like u said, 1st baby, doesn't matter the gender. My hubby & in-laws prefer daughter, I want a son.,. But started to feel that gal is so much cuter & adorable.

Dear, ur gynae clinics are a bit far away
happy.gif
, but appreciate ur offer. I'm meeting up wif the gynae dat provided us the 2nd opinion on Oscar , so I guess most likely wil go for him.

Ur edd is beg of aug? I heard tcm nurses not so good, still considering which hospital to deliver.

Btw any mommies suffering from headache like migrane? I used to hav migrane before pregnant. I slept & rest a lot yet don't understand y hav this migrane. Make my head feels heavy & don't feel like going anywhere....

Hi Yuki, ya me too and its driving me crazy. I also used to have migraine before pregnancy then first tri was good all the way. Now 2nd tri i have headache almost daily. Not sure why also and I dun want to eat so much medication also.. sigh..

Yuki, I oso suffering from migraine on n off. Before pregnant I oredi has this problem. N my migraine is those type that if I don't stop the pain, it will lead to vomitting n LS. I know it is not good for bb if I take paracetamol but I really no choice. Once I sense the attack is coming, I will take half or 1 pill n it will normally stop the pain for that attack. But if I din take pain killer initially, once the real pain comes in, I take 2 oso no use.

Had discuss this with my gynae before n was told it is alright to take.

hi mummy,

wondering if anyone created Facebook for august mummy.
I would like to join u all on fb coz seldom log in here.

hi! i remember there was a document here with info on our EDD, gynae etc. Anyone still maintaining it? In the coming weeks more of us will know bb's gender, where to deliver etc. Maybe can update and share here and at FB?

<table border=1><tr><td> Nick Name in SMH forum</TD><TD>EDD</TD><TD>Gynae</TD><TD>Expecting Child</TD><TD>Hospital to deliver baby </TD></TR><TR><TD>poky</TD><TD>2/8/2013</TD><TD>caroline khi</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>wenditan</TD><TD>2/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr KC Yeo</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>Usha RajKumar (usha_rk)</TD><TD>4/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr. Khoo</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>soulffle</TD><TD>4/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>Thiasy</TD><TD>4/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>Thiasy</TD><TD>4/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babyxi</TD><TD>6/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>chirpychirpy</TD><TD>6/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Karolyn Goh</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>mymelody79</TD><TD>6/8/2013</TD><TD>WK Tan</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>wlilian</TD><TD>6/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Anthony Siow</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>East Shore Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bam</TD><TD>7/8/2013</TD><TD>Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>bb_hopeful</TD><TD>7/8/2013</TD><TD>Vincent Lee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>jeslynx87</TD><TD>7/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>sheepysheeps</TD><TD>8/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward Lee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Annpaul</TD><TD>8/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Tan Kim Teng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>piggy_cheng</TD><TD>8/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mrstham2011</TD><TD>9/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Wee Horng Yen</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>gyyl</TD><TD>10/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Kang Wee</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milis</TD><TD>12/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Milis</TD><TD>12/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Chan KH</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Chocpockie</TD><TD>13/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr June Tan</TD><TD>#3</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>stella1805</TD><TD>13/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr T B Lim</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount E Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>diorly</TD><TD>15/8/2013</TD><TD>Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>Babys</TD><TD>15/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Ben Choey</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Serene</TD><TD>15/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Adrian Woodworth</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>Skymummy</TD><TD>16/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Douglas Ong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>rachyo</TD><TD>17/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr. Watt Wing Fong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Raffles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Monmav</TD><TD>18/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Lee Keen Whye</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elainetly83</TD><TD>18/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Chua Hong Liang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>SGH </TD></TR><TR><TD>cyee</TD><TD>18/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Henry</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>ttcing</TD><TD>20/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Von</TD><TD>20/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Kenneth Edward lee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>ttcing</TD><TD>20/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Henry Cheng</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Happy</TD><TD>23/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>bear bear</TD><TD>24/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Fong Yang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hyperangel</TD><TD>24/8/2013</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>nefariouskat</TD><TD>24/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr John Tee</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>simplygreen</TD><TD>25/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr. Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>Scent</TD><TD>25/8/2013</TD><TD>chan k h</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Gleneagles Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Qin83</TD><TD>26/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Mariam</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>joyful</TD><TD>27/8/2013</TD><TD>ch koh</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bubbly</TD><TD>27/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Kek Lee Phin</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount E Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>mab3ru</TD><TD>27/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Ang</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>sotongberry</TD><TD>29/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Jocelyn Wong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yippeeapple</TD><TD>30/8/2013</TD><TD>John Tee</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>KKH </TD></TR><TR><TD>Amanda</TD><TD>2-Sep-13</TD><TD>Dr. Lawrence Ang</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>Coco69</TD><TD>4-Sep</TD><TD>Dr w k tan</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Thomson Medical </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nil</TD><TD>23/8/2013</TD><TD>Dr Edward Lee</TD><TD>#1</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD>Xav (Xav_mummy)</TD><TD>Aug</TD><TD>Dr Christopher Chong</TD><TD>#2</TD><TD>Mount A Hospital </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

yuki, my edd is on 15th aug. I think i will still go ahead wif tmc as so far none of my friends hav bad experience wif them.
Its ok boys or gals. Most importantly, they r healthly
happy.gif

Hi mummies, anyone has good recommendations for cl? My friend's cl last min cant do for mi. Cl or agency also okay.

To all that had bad oscar results, dont give up. stay positive. it may nt be as bad as wat is shown in the reault. lets pray for the best for our health n baby throughout this pregnancy. As much as i want to stay positive, its difficult for me but for the sake of my baby, fam n friends who hv been giving me encouragement all this while i will. In about 5mths time we all shall hold our little one. Everything will be worth it. Lets us enjoy the pregnancy.

Tks for your encouragement baby20!

Serene, I don't have any recommendation for CL but I have read that PEM agency is quite good. Think they have been in this line for many years. I previously lucky enough to get a very good CL from i-kare (previous known as Bliss confinement) and am getting back the same CL again this round (I engaged her direct now). But I read i-kare has lotsa of complaints now.

Hope you will manage your CL soon!:)

Anyone went to the mothercare sale? Went at 8pm just now. No queue to enter, no queue to pay bought 4 tommee tippee bottles ($2 each) fr baby to try first. If dont like, can give to my girl to play feed her dolls, since so cheap.. Haha.

Zhaqqie, Chocpockie: My migrane was on till the whole Sat. Sun was better, and no pain at all. Although gynae said panadol is ok to take, but still i try to take all the pain to myself and not having any medication. My FIL is very concern &amp; always grumble if I take any medication.

today i;m feeling backpain..or should i say "sour". i thought only 3rd trimester is having that prob, not understanding y i;m having that so early...may be of my sitting/sleeping posture? Anyone has the same prob?

Monmav: I already updated my info through the link given.

baby20:yes, let's pray hard for our baby to be healthy, safe &amp; sound. OSCAR is not analysis,just screening test. we have to believe in ourselves, and should have faith that everything will be just fine!

yuki

i have everything the mummies mentioned here...

migraine till wan to vomit..
breathlessness
back "sour"
my calves started to cramp since early tri 1..

sad.gif

notice that my bra is getting tighter and am thinking of getting a maternity bra which can be used in months to come instead of a normal bra.

am not too familiar with maternity stuff, Any recommendations like what type to get and where to get?

Yiki: are you on the small side? I'm very small size, have been having back ache and my tummy constantly feels very stretched and aching... Many people said because I'm small so the stress on the body is more... Hahaha

joyful:wow, migrane till wan to vomit? u sleep early? any insomnia? breastless, back "sour"...yah...i know how it feels. Juz rest more, drink more water &amp; relax. Btw, are you the one having EDD on 27/08 @ Mt.A? My EDD is about 27/28th too, thinking to have at Mt.A...may be we might see each other there.

Ellen:i "wish" im a small size, but not unfortunately
sad.gif
Guess will check with gynae what was the reasons..perhaps lack of exercise?

Pink_sapphire: u can get from "mothercare". But the price is very exp. Saw those cute bras with pattern, cost $96...i didnt buy mine from maternity stores, coz is way exp.

Yuki,

yes. my own calculation EDD is 27Aug, then gynae scan n cfm 01 Sept..at week 13 scan, EDD is 25 Aug.. i tink i will stick w my own calculation.. anyway i tink i might deliver early.. if gyane say higher chance for c-sect (which he hinted me cos my #1 was induced 24hrs unsuccessful)..

Tri 1 i sleep very early like 9plus.. then i try to sleep slightly later cos my hubby very bored after i sleep w my #1 at 9..

insomnia no leh.. if i wake up at wee hrs, i can sleep back v fast.. weekends i take naps, at nite still can sleep easily.. my migraine is either at the temple if nt at the back of the head at the bottom.. technically when i press on it, it hurts alots..

my office got this auntie kip asking me abt things.. whenever she tok to me, i will get headache man.. there is no way she dont tok to me.. sianz!!

Yuki: Read from babycenter that if the sleeping position is heads face up the uterus weights on the spine so this might cause strain on spine. They were recommending to sleep on sides especially left side.

Hi all, sorry for not replying and thanks for all the advice...this weekend was not a good weekend. Me and my hubby are trying to patch thing back to normal...

chocpockie: i dont know if he still does it after the marriage, but after finding out a couple of months later...i realise that he was still contacting the girl..even though the girl left his office...he can look me in the eye and say that he never have anything to do with the girl..and does not even have her new office email..but previously i was able to log in to his office email and realise that they have been still communicating...but what they talk about are just normal friends stuff...what i dont like was that he lie to me with a straight face...but i know that the girl still comes to find him and his colleagues for lunch...i dont blame the girl...because it takes 2 hands to clap...

P: i did talk to my gynae...he gave me some B vitamins...dont really know it works anot...

Diorly: i know...but it hard...not knowing he marry me because he loves me or he pity me because we are together for long...

ellen: i am thinking of going to a counseller...but i dont think it will work if i go alone...during the fight after the marriage..i did tell my hubby that i want to go counselling but he say that why do i want to do that...they would not be able to help...i know for a fact he will never want to go with me...he wont even face the fact....

At least he went to the doc with me last sat...doc say baby is fine...and he actually say depression does not affect the baby in the womb...only when baby is out and if mother have depression it might cause problem with baby upbringing....

I dont know what to do now...feel so lost...but i think i will wait for baby to come out before making any major decision...

Good morning mummies..

Its been days since i logged in last. Came down with bad flu and dry cough for almost a week. I just wish dr gives me at least a week mc and lets me rest at home.. =(

Woke up with a bad strain on the back just below on my neck! I just don noe what to do. My hubby calls me a sick chicken cause im just having sores and pains everyday..

I just touched week 18 yesterday and i feel as though my tummy has grown so big overnight! Tummy seems so big and too obvious now.. Even hubby noticed it in the morning.. But wit hthe size getting bigger, im just getting more and more lazier.. aiyzz... Hope to get over today fast and get back home to sleep.. zzzzz

Wlilian: guess are under going some ache, pain that some of us are not experiencing. but, my question to you is: do you love him? if yes, i suggest that you let it go, and dont push things to far. the incident was a "past tense", not a future tense. y u wan to log in to ur hubby email &amp; check on his back. since u found out that they r see communicating, does it make u feels better? NO! sometime, close one eyes &amp; open one eye. i used to be a control freak, and i realized man runs away from control freak woman. if ur hubby found out u r checking on him, he will feel that u dont trust him, and eventually argue &amp; will sour ur relationship more. one thing get to another, the flame will heat up, and the consequences might be unbearable.
give urself &amp; ur hubby a break. try to tell urself to trust &amp; believe in him. for the sake of the family and ur coming out soon baby.
go for "baby moon", enjoy the time being together. i believe ur husband loves u so much, dat's y he married u. appreciate his love, his care and try not to look only at his past or his wrongdoings. if this continue, u can only finds that the distance btwn u guys are bigger, and u will be drawing further &amp; further away from him.

I learnt from my past relationship before my marriage, that "TRUST" is the key in maintaining a happy &amp; harmony family.

Wish you good luck...

Back