Hands-on Lymphatic Drainage (HLD) Pre & Post Natal Therapy SPECIAL
Mothers are precious gems. All mummies-to-be will face tremendous physical changes from head to toe, inside out. Changes can be seen on their bodies like weight gain, bloated, swelling and etc.
Hands-on Lymphatic Drainage (HLD) is an excellent therapy for every woman to enjoy pregnancy. It successfully helps women to happily and comfortably move on to a higher stage in life through dynamic list of treatments and therapies that are most healthy and effective for their pre and post natal experiences.
HLD Pre-natal Massage
- Reduces stress hormones and improves body circulation
- Improves body tone
- Relieves physical and mental fatigue and leg cramps
- Enhances muscle & joint function
- Reduces back and ligament pain
HLD Post-natal Massage
- Improves blood circulation and reduces stress
- Eases muscle stiffness, tightness, tension and cramps
- Removes waste products through the lymphatic & circulatory system while combats fatigue
- Relieves headaches, backaches, stiff neck, sciaticam, edema and sore feet and increase muscle flexibility
- Stabilize hormone system and improves in sleep
- Improves breastfeeding with better milk production
- Speeds up healing from surgery or operation
- Re-aligns pelvis after birth and relieves soreness and stiffness after birth
Enjoy 6 sessions of HLD prenatal or postnatal massages at $358* and receive two sessions for free (U.P. of eight sessions: $640)
Additional Perks: UNLIMITED usage of LX7 to target water retention.
Please contact us at +65 6222 0061 or email email@example.com for more information.
Terms & Conditions:
• Valid till 28 February 2017
• Prior appointment is required
• The management reserves the right to replace this promotion with items of similar value.
• In the event of any dispute, the decision of the management is final. No correspondence will be entertained.
• The management reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of redemption from time to time without prior notice and without any liability.