New profile posts

Trying to loss weight or trying to conceive?

A wholistic program paired with the right diet, exercise and supplementation that target at increase ur skeletal muscle and reduce body fat (increase metabolism rate)

PM me for more info (Shan- 96186660)
Hello, would you please add me to the Oct Mummy 2020 chat group? my number is 90857116. thanks!
Hi, i need help
My ex- husband keep delaying child maintenance.always give excuses like,just started a new job, pay summons n etc.Yes he made payment yet is not a the tota $250.Lets say he gave $150 30dec thn give excuses and set the date on 15jan to pay the other balance.yet excuses again,will pay balance and $250 for jan at end of the mth.so i waited,he just paid the dec balance.n im tired of it.
Any suggestion?
J
JL8118
Did your FJ indicate like when he need to pay? You can file against him via family court if he default/delay payment.
1st & 2nd time he will be issue a warning and... 3rd time he can go jail...
Am an educated person, being involved in business more then 20 years & latest 3 years in food & beverage . Am good in Nyonya and Chinese cooking. Currently looking for a confinement job and I love travelling.
Hi there can you add me to the what’s app groups for Mums 2020 group please , my number is 91138711 , name is Myra ! Thanks so much
Hi dear,

Can i be added to the May 2020 whatsaapp group? I am not able to PM you. Not too sure why.
My hp number is 96684372
My edd is on 1 June
Appreciate it so much!
Babysitter cum after School Children’s Daycare Service

Call now: 9727-4718 Ms Tina or 9633-4461 Richard.
Hi,saw your post,i m 1sttime father-to-be & would like to chk is the whatsapp group for pregnancy discussion still on going?Our baby EDD is July 2020,would like to chk those prenatal checkup & maternity package matter.My wife is foreigner,holding Long Term visit pass,we are going to choose a gynae at KKH.Do let me know if u able to help to answer my question,my no.88762435,Andrew.Thanks alot.God bless u.
New special CNY fortune cartoon cookies and introducing all new delightful flavour of Lychee/Longan cookies!
Anyone with contacts of reliable baby sitter in Queenstown area IKEA or Alexis, please PM me or leave me a message
paying $750 for day, which i understand is higher than market rate $550
Reactions: sdy
Me and my bf relationship for 1 year and 2 months already.I knew about him after 9months he married man and haven't divorce yet. He had only one son 20 years.I can feel he loves me a lot .But he so secret and hide me everything. Can I go his house and discuss with his wife or not. Can I continue with him relationship or not.
Hi,
I am selling @ Indonesia quality Bird nest in small quantity;
100 Gram *1 box.

The birdnest has been tested by AVA. Result: ~Safe to consume~
Price guarantee cheaper than Fu Hua and others stall retails price.

100 Gram - SGD 250
500 Gram (5*100 Gram) - SGD 1,350
1000 Gram/1kg - SGD 2,480.

Please pm if you interest to get some for drinks.

Best regards
QIBN
Hi,
100 Gram *1 box.

100 Gram - SGD 250

Best regards
QIBN
Hi,
100 Gram *1 box.

100 Gram - SGD 250

Best regards
QIBN
hi just want to ask advice am 2 months delay and am not pregnat when i go to the doctor she give me medicine DUPHASTON am planning to have a baby soon .as per my doctor prescribe i should take 1 day duphaston for 5 day after that i will got my period ..but already 4 days after i finish my 5 days taking the medicine.. how many days should i wait before my period will come.. or should i take 2 tablet per day..please
hi can add me in the watsapp grp for May 2020? My num's 93873066. Thanks!
♡ SWEETOTS ♡ BOTTLECOOKIE CNY Handmade Cookies 2020 11th BP are back with our yummy Pineapple Tarts and other cookies!