Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi All, I am preparing to go to Giok Hong Tian temple. Will be returning 100 eggs for blessing of healthy twins.

date: 17 Sep 2021
Time: 12:30pm
Temple: Giok Hong Tian Temple
address: S169635

This temple close at 2pm. If it’s not opened today, I’ll go to Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lin @zhu Sheng Niang Niang.
Can contact me at 98789450 if needed
Congrats on your twins!

Hi Hi to all mommies! Newbie here.
I’ve been trying for a year.. still waiting for the little one to come. Planing to go Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Ling ZSNN this weekend. Anything I need to bring over / prepare? Flowers? Candy?
Thank you.

Hi everyone,

Is anyone returning red eggs this Sunday ? Planning to go ZSNN at Toa Payoh lian Shan Shuang Lin this Sunday (22/11) . I have trying for 2 years.. appreciate that

Hi everyone!

We have been blessed with a healthy baby boy and would be returning 120 red eggs to each of the following temples later (27/11) around 10-11am. If you do not see the eggs please approach the ppl at the temple, I do understand that for TPY they keep the eggs in fridge to prevent them from turning bad.

- Tang Gah Beo @ 6 Bukit Purmei
- TPY Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery

Baby dust to all trying! ✨✨

Hello everyone! We will be returning 100 red eggs to Giok Hong Tian temple, 495 Havelock Road S(169635) on 28 Nov 2021(Sunday). Feel free to visit the temple between 11:30am to 2pm to collect the red eggs. May those trying to have little ones to have best of luck.

Baby dust for all. Cheers!

Hi all,

We have been blessed by 注生娘娘 with a healthy baby boy and will be returning 120 red eggs this Sunday, 19 Dec 2021 to TPY Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery! You may reach after 3pm.

Hope to bless all other couples who have been trying to conceive!

Baby dust to all!

Hi all,

We have been blessed by 注生娘娘 with a healthy baby boy and will be returning 120 red eggs this Sunday, 19 Dec 2021 to TPY Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery! You may reach after 3pm.

Hope to bless all other couples who have been trying to conceive!

Baby dust to all!
Hello! I saw your red eggs yesterday! I took 2! thanks for the blessings :)

Hello, we have been blessed with a healthy baby boy and would be returning red eggs to each of the following temples on this Thursday, 23 Dec 2021 before noon to thank 注生娘娘.

- Tang Gah Beo @ 6 Bukit Purmei (S) 099866
Close at 2pm
- Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery @ 184 Jalan Tao Payoh (S) 319944
Close at 5pm

Last edited:
Hi everyone, would like to check if anyone know which temples have people who can help us say prayers and what do we need to bring/give?

Hello, we have been blessed with a healthy baby boy and would be returning red eggs to each of the following temples on this Thursday, 23 Dec 2021 before noon to thank 注生娘娘.

- Tang Gah Beo @ 6 Bukit Purmei (S) 099866
Close at 2pm
- Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery @ 184 Jalan Tao Payoh (S) 319944
Close at 5pm

small sad. went at 12pm today. didnt get good luck from you.

Hi all!

We are blessed with a baby boy by 注生娘娘 and will be returning red eggs to
Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery) tomorrow (24 Dec 2021) afternoon around 2-3pm.

Baby dust to all! =)

**Updates on timing**

**on behalf posting... My friend, a happy mum now, will be returning red eggs to 2 temples, thanking 注生娘娘, for her blessing with a healthy baby girl!

Date: 31 Dec 2021 (Friday)

Temple 1: Giok Hong Tian Temple 黑桥头玉皇殿
Address: 495 Havelock Rd, Singapore 169635
Tel: 6733 5727
Time: 11:30am onwards
(This temple opens until 1pm daily.)

Temple 2: Lian Shan Shuang Lin Temple & Monastery 蓮山雙林寺.
Address: 184 Jalan Toa Payoh Singapore 319944
Tel: 6259 6924
Time: 11am onwards

Go get the red eggs and happy baby dust to all. May all be blessed for what you praying for! Jiayou to all mothers / mothers to be!.

Hello! Thanks for blessing us with the red eggs. I have prayed to zhu sheng niang niang at TPY Shuang Lin Temple twice recently & collected the red eggs. Finally got a faint positive test for 3 days which quickly faded and became negative few days later. Is this considered a chemical pregnancy?

Also heard that the more you think about it, the more it won't come. How do you try to manage your expectations and stop thinking about conceiving?

Hello! Thanks for blessing us with the red eggs. I have prayed to zhu sheng niang niang at TPY Shuang Lin Temple twice recently & collected the red eggs. Finally got a faint positive test for 3 days which quickly faded and became negative few days later. Is this considered a chemical pregnancy?

Also heard that the more you think about it, the more it won't come. How do you try to manage your expectations and stop thinking about conceiving?
I been ttc for years but still 0 success, just do self comforting n keep myself bz...is really fate..

I been ttc for years but still 0 success, just do self comforting n keep myself bz...is really fate..
Don't lose hope. The best has yet to come. Maybe the time isn't right yet. Keep trying. Jiayou. All the best of luck and have confidence and faith. Stay relax and let nature takes it's course.

For the top part, think best you consult your gynecologist for their professionalism advice.

Yes don't think about it too much and stress. Let nature takes it's course. Let the river flow smoothly. Don't ever lose hope and try again. Less stress environment and to your body. Mindful zen relaxation. Eat well. Enjoy walks.

**Updates on timing**

**on behalf posting... My friend, a happy mum now, will be returning red eggs to 2 temples, thanking 注生娘娘, for her blessing with a healthy baby girl!

Date: 31 Dec 2021 (Friday)

Time: 11:30am onwards
(This temple opens until 1pm daily.)

Temple 2: Lian Shan Shuang Lin Temple & Monastery 蓮山雙林寺.
Address: 184 Jalan Toa Payoh Singapore 319944
Tel: 6259 6924
Time: 11am onwards

Go get the red eggs and happy baby dust to all. May all be blessed for what you praying for! Jiayou to all mothers / mothers to be!.

Red eggs are in at Giok Hong Temple now!
Temple closing at 1pm or 1:30pm.

All wannabe mummies and daddy's! Come get some baby dust and best of luck!

Red eggs are in at Giok Hong Temple now!
Temple closing at 1pm or 1:30pm.

All wannabe mummies and daddy's! Come get some baby dust and best of luck!
I just collected fr shuang lin monastery

I just collected fr shuang lin monastery
Keep your body warm too for whatever it helps. Avoid taking cold drinks. Eat food cooked with ginger. Eat sesame sauce chicken etc. Eating well is very important too. Wish you all the best for baby luck!

Hi, I will be returning 100 red eggs to Shuang Lin temple at Toa Payoh today to thank Zhu Sheng Niang Niang for blessing us with healthy twins. Please grab the red eggs for baby dust.. thank you! All the Best .

Hi, I will be returning 200 red eggs to 2 temples tomorrow, 13 Jan to thank 注生娘娘 for blessing us a healthy baby boy.

1) Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery @ TPY (around 2.30pm)

2) Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple @ 15 Arumugam Road, Singapore 409960 (around 3pm)

Baby dust to all!

Hi. We will be returning 120 eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang @ Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lin on 22 Jan 2022 (Sat) between 10.30am to 11am.

Baby dust to all and good luck!

Yes, it's chemical pregnancy - super faint positive for 3 days and became negative.

Actually try to believe in the Law of Attraction - the more you think that you will be a mummy, you will. It's definitely better than dont think dont do.

Hi all, I will be returning 100 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery (184 Jalan Toa Payoh S319944) on 6 May 2022, Friday, afternoon.

Good luck and baby dust to all!

Hi all, I will be returning 100 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery (184 Jalan Toa Payoh S319944) on 6 May 2022, Friday, afternoon.

Good luck and baby dust to all!
Congrats! May I check how long will you take to conceive after blessed from Zhu Sheng Niang Niang?

Congrats! May I check how long will you take to conceive after blessed from Zhu Sheng Niang Niang?
Thanks. Mine was IVF conceived. I went to pray Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at this temple twice. First time ended with negative result. Second time went just before the embryo transfer and resulted in positive result.

Hi all, my wife have recurrent miscarriage for 2 times before we finally have our baby girl born on 22nd April 2022, we have prayed to zhu sheng niang niang at the yang tao yuan sheng hong temple (城隍庙)at pandan garden and promise to give 100red eggs and ang bao.

We will be putting 100 red eggs on 21st May this coming Saturday and hope can give some luck to those who are having the same problem as us last time. Good luck !!!

Will be returning eggs to the following temple from 10am to 1pm Sunday 7/8/202
Hoping to share some bb dust to all.

1. Tpy shuang lin shi 城隍庙
2. sar kong mun @ sims drive
3. Ban Siew San Kuan Im Tong
万寿山观音堂

Back