Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi all,

I be leaving 100 red eggs at Jalan Toa Payoh Shuang Lin temple, 祖生娘娘 altar and also Sengkang West ave, Sengkang combined temple 祖生娘娘 altar at about 2pm to 3pm for my son full month appreciation.

Feel free to help urself to the baby dust and best of luck and health!

Date:10 Oct 2020
Time:2-3pm

Hi all, just to find out, how do you determine the number of eggs to return to the goddess and time to return (after baby's 1 month birthday)?
If I pray after I am pregnant for smooth and safe delivery during the pregnancy, can I give the eggs too?

Hi all, just to find out, how do you determine the number of eggs to return to the goddess and time to return (after baby's 1 month birthday)?
If I pray after I am pregnant for smooth and safe delivery during the pregnancy, can I give the eggs too?
It depends on how much you promise i guess. Usually its 100, 200 etc. I promised 120 eggs and returned when my bb turned full month.

Hi ladies

I am returning 60 eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi today. You may like to collect after 2.15 pm.

Baby dust to all who need it and good luck!!

Thank you.

Hi all, I plan to going back to pray zhu sheng nian nian this coming Sunday. But my menses haven stop. Anyone encounter this ? Is it becoz I drink herbal soup? I have to wait menses to be clear so that I can go back to pray right?

Hi all

I am returning 200 eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi this coming Sunday 15 nov 2020. You may like to collect after 11am.

Baby dust to all and good luck!!

Hi, all

Usually i always go shuang lin temple to pray ZSNN, long long time ago went one temple in East only once, but i did pray that after safety pregnant four months will bring chicken rice, fruit etc to thank ZSNN and after baby will be one month bring eggs to thank. Now i am just 5 weeks around pregenant, and i regularly go shuang Lin to pray. but when the four months and baby born wish comes true, i also need to go the east temple to thank , right?

Hi ladies, Anyone returning eggs soon?

hi i read from ivf group that a mummy posted (below msg) you may drop by and see if u pass by!
——————-

To all warriors sisters ,

To share our joy and blessings, we will be returning 150 red eggs to the Giok Hong Tian ( 玉皇殿) on Saturday 12 dec 2020 at 10am. Please come early as the temple closes at 1.30pm not 5pm. Baby dust to all !!!

Giok Hong Tian temple
495 Havelock road, Singapore 169635

Hi all, would like to ask if u all recommend to go pray zsnn at tpy or can just go to the one nearest to our area? Thanks in advance <3

Hi all,

Sorry for the late message. I will be returning 200 eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Shi tomorrow, 22 Jan 2020. You may like to collect after 12noon.

Baby dust to all and good luck!!

hi, i am 12th week pregnant now . i usually go temple to pray once to twice a month to ZSNN. Last week got the news i am pregnant with a baby girl. So start from now, i pray to ZSNN to keep baby safe should stick to the red color flower? usually always half white half red. Or flower type and color not rly matter?

Also, if see the red eggs there, can i still take or thats only for who pray for pregnant ?

Thanks.

hi, i am 12th week pregnant now . i usually go temple to pray once to twice a month to ZSNN. Last week got the news i am pregnant with a baby girl. So start from now, i pray to ZSNN to keep baby safe should stick to the red color flower? usually always half white half red. Or flower type and color not rly matter?

Also, if see the red eggs there, can i still take or thats only for who pray for pregnant ?

Thanks.
Preferably for those who are praying for pregnancy. If you had earlier made a wish for babies and ZSNN has granted your wish, maybe you can pay it forward by 100 red eggs (for example) after you have given birth and after your baby's full month.

Hi. Can i check if must husband and wife both go down to pray or just one of us will do? Cos my husband usually work full day and very difficult to find time to go pray together.

Hello can I check if they still give red eggs? I went today and they say no more red eggs due to covid... should I wait till after CNY?

Hi. Can i check if must husband and wife both go down to pray or just one of us will do? Cos my husband usually work full day and very difficult to find time to go pray together.
Can you can go down alone, but remember to "inform" the deity both of your 8 characters and name, residence and what is the problem you face.

Remember to get the red eggs too :)

Can you can go down alone, but remember to "inform" the deity both of your 8 characters and name, residence and what is the problem you face.

Remember to get the red eggs too :)
The 8characters must be the lunar one or angmoh one can? Lol. And the red eggs you mentioned, do i bring over to the temple when i pray or do i take the eggs from the temple when someone return prayers?

Hello all! In order for me to pray to Zhu Sheng niang niang at the tpy temple, I buy the package for 众神first right, pray finish, then buy the package for zhu Sheng niang niang and pray to it later? What exactly do I have to say? Name, age of both my hubby and mine, our address and wishes, would that be correct?

thanks!

Went to pray last friday at tpy zsnn, but there is no red egg available to be bless to me. Hopefully, my wife and me still can be bless with a child soon. Been trying for 1 year plus already

The 8characters must be the lunar one or angmoh one can? Lol. And the red eggs you mentioned, do i bring over to the temple when i pray or do i take the eggs from the temple when someone return prayers?
8 characters are always in lunar. Red eggs, you take from the altar in the temple when somebody return the prayers. Now that it's covid period, heard that there are no available red eggs.

Usually when you are blessed with a baby/babies, you can return prayers when or after baby's/babies'full month.

Good luck.

hi. we will be returning 100 red eggs to tpy shuang lin temple on 6 March 2021. pls come after 12pm to collect the eggs. baby dust to all and good luck! :)

Oh! Thanks for the info! I’m going this Sunday, hopefully there’s red eggs on that day too! Btw, is it that we should pray to all gods first then pray to zhu sheng niang niang?
Hi Charlene

Preferably yes, as the main deity is Cheng Huang Ye, in this case.

Back