Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

my first time to pray to ZSNN in TPY yesterday and I took 2 red eggs! My husband and I ate them on our bed. Is that the right way to do it?
Yup. before you took the 2 red eggs, remember to "report" to ZSNN the names of your hubby and yours, your current situation and the promise that you will return xxx red eggs in the event your dream come true.

Yup. before you took the 2 red eggs, remember to "report" to ZSNN the names of your hubby and yours, your current situation and the promise that you will return xxx red eggs in the event your dream come true.

Yes i did all that. There was a temple attendant who gave the same instructions as the one online.

Can you girls kindly share where you got the butterfly brand florida water? The shop i frequented in Chinatown has run out!

Can you girls kindly share where you got the butterfly brand florida water? The shop i frequented in Chinatown has run out!
You can try the beauty shop at Tiong Bahru Market (Level 1), opposite the fruit stalls. They have in abundance.

Hi ladies. We will be returning 100 red eggs this coming thursday 04 Oct (by 12pm) to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at temple at 495 Havelock Road. Hoping to spread baby dust to all here.

I went at 12.30pm and hung around until 1.15pm but didn't see any red eggs on the altar.. have they all been given away?! :(

Hi, plan to go Shuang Lin temple for ZSNN...May I know what type of flower can purchase such as rose,Dendrobium....Where to get it from TPY?

Hi numbb, it could be possible kept by the temple attendant.But I believe your prayers will be answered when you all the way go down to the temple. Baby luck will be with you soon!

Hi, plan to go Shuang Lin temple for ZSNN...May I know what type of flower can purchase such as rose,Dendrobium....Where to get it from TPY?
Hi Polo, you can consider the "basic" flowers as shown:
Flowers-for-prayer.jpg

If you do have gender preference, red flowers for girls and white flowers for boys. No prefer, buy a few stalks each. You can consider buying from the wet markets - sure have.

Good luck.

Hi numbb, it could be possible kept by the temple attendant.But I believe your prayers will be answered when you all the way go down to the temple. Baby luck will be with you soon!
Yep, agreed. Eating the red eggs is symbolic, don't be too hard on yourself. Remember to get the joss sticks and pray to ZSNN with sincerity :) That's more important.

Hi all,
My husband just returned 200 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang at Toa Payoh Lian Shan Shuang Lin Temple, 27 Oct 2018.

Baby dust to all

Last edited:
Hi, went to pray to zsnn during my first trimester for a safe pregnancy. I didnt inform when i will be returning a favour nor how many red eggs to return.

1) Can i return after anytime when baby is born? Or got to be done during 1st mth? Or can i even return the favour before baby born?

2) the number of red eggs got to be in 3 digits or up to me to decide on?

Hello!

1) Please do it after the baby is born, 1 month or slightly after 1 month, so that you can also go to the temple after your confinement.
2) For you to decide. Common numbers would be 100, 200 or even 300.

just saw 1 mummy say 法國 sasmar Conceive Plus 潤滑油 可以帮助受孕,
有人试过吗或在用着吗?

59dc81f6N29e9c2bd.jpg

So numbers of red eggs got to be at least 100 or above?

Usually where got sell if i dont want homemade myself?

I always think that sincerity counts, not necessarily the more number of red eggs means you are sincere.

You can try those confectionery shops or try googling. Usually they charge 1 buck per red egg.

Hi all mommies,

Me and my husband will be returning 200 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang, TPY Shuang Lin temple this coming Sat, 8 Dec before 1pm.

I had been through a tough long journey of TTC with multiple miscarriages and had failed multiple IUI and IVF. It saddened me a lot until
I’m blessed with a miracle baby after praying to ZSNN.

Have faith, miracle will come to you when you least expected it.

Good luck and Baby dust to all!

Hi all the mummies-to-be,

We will be returning 200 red eggs to ZSNN at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Temple (184 Jalan Toa Payoh Singapore 319944) on 7th Dec 2018 (Fri) which also fall on a 初一, from 11am, to thank ZSNN for blessing me with a healthy baby boy after TTC for a year with 2 IVF fresh cycles.

Feel free to visit the temple 11am to 5pm to receive the blessing.

Best wishes and Baby dust to all of you! :)

SS

Last edited:

We will be returning 200 red eggs to ZSNN at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Temple (184 Jalan Toa Payoh Singapore 319944) on 7th Dec 2018 (Fri) which also fall on a 初一, from 11am, to thank ZSNN for blessing me with a healthy baby boy after TTC for a year with 2 IVF fresh cycles.

SS

SS

I will be returning 200 red eggs to ZSNN at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Temple (184 Jalan Toa Payoh Singapore 319944) on 7th Dec 2018 (Fri) which also fall on a 初一, from 11am, to thank ZSNN for blessing me with a healthy baby boy.

SS

Hi all mommies,

Me and my husband will be returning 200 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang, TPY Shuang Lin temple this coming Sat, 8 Dec before 1pm.

I had been through a tough long journey of TTC with multiple miscarriages and had failed multiple IUI and IVF. It saddened me a lot until
I’m blessed with a miracle baby after praying to ZSNN.

Have faith, miracle will come to you when you least expected it.

Good luck and Baby dust to all!

Hello,
Any procedures to receive the eggs? Thanks

Hello,
Any procedures to receive the eggs? Thanks

Actually what I did was I went to pray Zsnn and make a wish to be blessed with a baby. I also collected 2 red eggs from the couple who were there to return eggs. I brought the red eggs home & ate it on the bed with my hubby.

Some people may bring flowers there too.

From online:

If you hope to have a baby boy, bring an odd number of white flowers (11 stalks, for example) to offer to the goddess. This symbolises “yang” or masculine energy. To pray for a baby girl, prepare an even number (12 stalks) of red flowers. This represents “yin” or feminine energy. If you have no preference, you can go with six of each.

Hope this info helps. Cheers.

We will be returning 200 red eggs to ZSNN at Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Temple (184 Jalan Toa Payoh Singapore 319944) today, 7th Dec 2018 (Fri) which also fall on a 初一, from 11am, to thank ZSNN for blessing me with a healthy baby boy.

Hi, I went tpy to pray. There are 2 zhu sheng niang niang. One at the middle holding a book, another on the left carrying a baby. Which do i pray ?

I will be returning 100 red eggs to ZSNN at Sengkang Zhong Yi Miao 80 Rivervale Cresent #01-02 tomorrow 19 December to thank ZSNN for blessing me with a healthy baby girl.

Feel free to visit the temple to receive the blessing.

Baby dust to all :)

Hi,

The eggs at tpy shuang ling is soft boiled egg. It is supposed to be hard boiled egg right?

Think need to go back another time.

Hi all, husband and I are returning red eggs to Shuang Lin temple at Toa Payoh today (26 December 2018). Pls feel free to grab the red eggs for blessings of baby dust! Good luck & baby dust to all! Cheers~

Shuang Lin Cheng Huang Miao (Siong Lim Temple, part of Lian Shan Shuang Lin Monastery)
Address: 184 Jalan Toa Payoh
Tel: 6259 5292
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

Last edited:
Hi Everyone!

Our long awaited baby is here after going through several miscarriages.

During my pregnancy we prayed frequently to ZSNN at Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple - 15 Arumugam Road

We will be dropping off 200 eggs there on the 2nd January 2019 after 3pm.

We will also drop off 200 eggs at TPY ZSNN.

Baby dust to all:)

Hi Everyone!

During my pregnancy we prayed frequently to ZSNN at Lorong Koo Chye Sheng Hong Temple - 15 Arumugam Road

Hi ssoptt,

what time will u be at toa payoh? also after 3pm?

thanks

Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

Hi ssoptt,

what time will u be at toa payoh? also after 3pm?

thanks

Hi All,

We had our 1st child, a girl, and for the past 1 year, trying to conceive. Am blessed to have my baby boy in Dec 18 (we bought white lilies in odd number to pray at Sengkang ZSNN) and we will be returning 100 eggs this Saturday, 5 January 2019, 12pm.

The address is:-
Kampong Tengah Thian Hou Keng (Ban Gang Tian Hou Gong, part of Sengkang Joint Temple)
Where: 80 Rivervale Crescent
Phone: 6386 5680
Opening hours: 8am – 5pm

Thanks!

Back