Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Oh...that's funny. I don't see any eggs tray there. Only 2 big red plastic bag with many eggs inside. I reached there about 11am.
I think I collected urs. .. is it in a 1 big red plastic bag, 1 at left 1 at right.
Wao.....today got many red eggs.
Everyone go collect ya
Come come..many I saw
Got plenty of eggs..whoever. ..Wan pls come
Yet to reach. Will update here..if got
Going to TPY now..hope got eggs to collect.
U mean tomorrow?
Abit too late to go now. They close at 5pm. Not sure tml stil have or not
HI. ..so u are not return today?
I just came back from toa payoh temple....plenty of red eggs there.
Pls go and take ya. Today I think close 5pm.
恕老师多嘴。老师有两个问题。

Q1. 可否告诉大家你为什么鼓励人家吃红鸡蛋?
Why do you encourage people to eat red eggs?

Q2. 可否告诉大家有没有人(师父/神明)指点你吃红鸡蛋会生孩子呢?
Has anybody taught you that eating red eggs will have successful conceivement?

Thanks for informing! Earlier on still thinking if i should go down today or tomorrow. Was worried no red eggs!
;)Greetings to all,
Just hopped in to check if anyone is returning red eggs to the temple, or going to ?
2 weeks ago my husband and I went to TPY to pray.
But didn't manage to get red eggs...
We will be visiting the temple again. Wish to check if anyone is returning red eggs to TPY temple?
I was there too! Was about to post here and saw your post. Took 2 for hubby and me to eat. Good luck to you too! :)
Just went to toa payoh temple to pray. There is a lot of red eggs there returned. Temple close at 5pm.
Is anyone returning eggs this weekend? Am hoping to
Givemefries congratulations!!! Are you returning the eggs this weekend?
Does anyone return the eggs in next week? I want to collect 2eggs.
Many eggs at toa payoh shuang lim temple today. I just came from there. Pls go to take ya! Baby dust to all!
Thank you, I had collected yr eggs...
请问各位(Wendy3785,Babymummy2016,milkcandy,pinggee, Babymummy2016,Tessbaby8,catinthesky,BonjourBaby, katie katie and 3littlepeas),可否告诉老师以下两个疑问呢?

1. 为什么你要吃红鸡蛋?
Why do you want to eat red eggs?

2. 有没有人教你应该吃红鸡蛋呢?
Who taught you to eat red eggs? Please point me to the source or url link.

thks much! might also choose to return on that weekend so more couples can get.
I'll update here on when I'm returning. meanwhile....baby dust here before red eggs get to u all.
I return based on their actual birth date. So for ur case, shud b on 22nd
Dear all, baby dusts to all of you.
i will be returnng 100 red eggs at toa payoh shuang lin shi temple on coming saturday 24oct at 12noon.
Hi all, I will be returning red eggs this afternoon around 2.30pm to 3pm to Toa Payoh shuang lin shi temple. Baby dusts to all of you.
Hi, I'm returning 30 red eggs at toa payoh Shang lin shi on 3rd nov either morning or noon time. Baby dust to all.
老师有不明白的地方,可不可以告诉老师,

1. 为什么你要还红鸡蛋?
Why do you want to return eggs?

2. 是谁教你还红鸡蛋的呢?
Who taught you this?

Unfortunately, most of the members have been badly poisoned. 十传百、百传千

Seeing people returning red-eggs, grabbing eggs like crazy.
Seeing people returning red-eggs, must have assumed couples granted with child-bearing or pregnancy wish from Zhu Sheng Niang Niang.

Last edited:
We have been trying to conceive but no news. The doctor says the problem lies with him. He is the kindest soul in the word and never harms or badmouth others. 我怀疑是我害了他,我太坏。
如果命中无子女, 有办法化解吗?
Have you read post #2229? Click here.
Did you read the pdf file? (click here). The document is written in Chinese. If you do not understand, read slowly, sentence by sentence and repeatedly.

You may ask somebody to translate a few words but not the entire passage.

We are really heartbroken over what the doctor told us.
请求你指点。
See below post.

Last edited:
生不生得出孩子,不完全是命理。什么是中注定、因该有。
夫妇身体可以非常健康(both are physically healthy),但生不出原因,是有不少因素。
可能是‘自己’或者‘老公’的问题。(强调:问题不是健康) 可能是一个,或者,多问题夹在一起。

老师给你分享three cases.

Case Study 1
一位来自中国西安的OL。她今年大概30岁,结婚了几年,仍然生不出孩子感到很郁闷。她有两个问题。

第一. 19岁的时候跟几个男朋友乱搞,她在中国做了abortion,死都不承认。
第二. 她在职场上在上司前,暗捅同事. Backstabbed her colleagues! 这种叫卑鄙小人。

看到两个问题夹在一起了没?

Case Study 2
A Govt scholar. Family background is rich. Physically tall and hansome. During his studies days, he slept with many JC and Poly girls. A high egoistic man, never admit his mistakes. 事业目前是一帆风顺。坏就坏在外面还有女人。结婚了十多年,还是没生!

第一. 年轻的时候性放纵了。玷污了很多女人的清白。
第二. 邪淫泛滥。金屋藏娇。

你说怪妻子还是丈夫啊?

Case Study 3
一对夫妇结婚了8年,同样有类似问题。Both husband and wife earns quite well. Done numberous IVF. Until wife cannot take it.

严重的是女方的爸爸是开餐馆的!90代出,在East Coast Lagoon (小红楼对面那一排店)开海鲜馆。她小的时候,在爸爸的店后面帮忙秤鱼、选Sri Lanka crabs. 夫妇两人很爱出国,到处吃山珍海味!All their facebook photos are delicious food and enjoying wonderful atas food selfie!

Optimistically, normal people will be very envy of them. 享受旅游又能吃尽美食!这是非常典型的消尽福报(click to watch)。最终可怕的结果是以后休想这辈子有孩子了。

讲句难听,这就是现世报吗?

In modern society like in Singapore, people revert to scientific proof and medical treatment. However, most failed to understand and refuse to accept the hidden reasons.

Last edited:
Hi all,
sorry non-related to zhu sheng niang niang
please help 老师 to get 100 likes for his posting at facebook so that he will share the story of
农历七月 一游虎豹别墅(Haw Par Villa)当中鬼神事.
Kindly give a helping had. Thanks
Supported already!! Very interested to know too
Ya everyone! Kindly support toblerone 老师! Kindly like his post! We are very keen & eager to know more on it!
i have also 'like' that ariticle, hope Teacher is able to type in English. Otherwise the auto translation doesn't work really well in FB.
谢谢您们的支持。

其实,老师是有很多玄术、鬼异、怪事、民俗奇闻等等没上载在facebook。

农历七月十五,老师去了一趟虎豹别墅。这虎豹别墅可以论及风水、碑文、鬼神等等范围挺广的。People did historical research about Bukit Brown Cemetery but they forgotten about Haw Par Villa.

老师迟不回复,一部分的原因也是在等虎豹家族的后人出现。There are descendants from 胡文虎(Aw Boon Haw)、胡文豹(Aw Boon Par)。Aw Boon Haw的小女儿在香港。Aw Boon Par的玄孙女在美国,她应该也很想知道虎豹别墅的玄学历史。

虎豹别墅的风水、碑文特别。很可惜,虎豹别墅的风水没啥效用了。藏了什么,老师看得清清楚楚的。

谢谢您们的支持。

其实,老师是有很多玄术、鬼异、怪事、民俗奇闻等等没上载在facebook。

农历七月十五,老师去了一趟虎豹别墅。这虎豹别墅可以论及风水、碑文、鬼神等等范围挺广的。People did historical research about Bukit Brown Cemetery but they forgotten about Haw Par Villa.

老师迟不回复,一部分的原因也是在等虎豹家族的后人出现。There are descendants from 胡文虎(Aw Boon Haw)、胡文豹(Aw Boon Par)。Aw Boon Haw的小女儿在香港。Aw Boon Par的玄孙女在美国,她应该也很想知道虎豹别墅的玄学历史。

虎豹别墅的风水、碑文特别。很可惜,虎豹别墅的风水没啥效用了。藏了什么,老师看得清清楚楚的。
Master! Haw Par Villa 藏了什么?

Unfortunately, most of the members have been badly poisoned. 十传百、百传千

Seeing people returning red-eggs, grabbing eggs like crazy.
Seeing people returning red-eggs, must have assumed couples granted with child-bearing or pregnancy wish from Zhu Sheng Niang Niang.
Toblerone老师您好,其实我已婚两次了。第一婚2002,前夫不愿生育成家,但最后却2010搞外遇并有孕。第二婚2012,丈夫工作繁忙,所以有心无力。我已32岁了,迫切急了。心想多拜拜,求能有完整的家。于是我上网查看哪间庙有送子观音,多子佛。我就发现这个forum,大家流传拿红鸡蛋的习俗,我就跟随了。如今这个forum流传拿红鸡蛋很久了。我们认为Toblerone老师也鼓励我们这么做。因为Toblerone老师一直都在forum这里。如今,Toblerone老师说这是不对的,我们很疑惑。请Toblerone老师请教。谢谢!

Toblerone老师您好,其实我已婚两次了。第一婚2002,前夫不愿生育成家,但最后却2010搞外遇并有孕。第二婚2012,丈夫工作繁忙,所以有心无力。我已32岁了,迫切急了。心想多拜拜,求能有完整的家。于是我上网查看哪间庙有送子观音,多子佛。我就发现这个forum,大家流传拿红鸡蛋的习俗,我就跟随了。如今这个forum流传拿红鸡蛋很久了。我们认为Toblerone老师也鼓励我们这么做。因为Toblerone老师一直都在forum这里。如今,Toblerone老师说这是不对的,我们很疑惑。请Toblerone老师请教。谢谢!

Hello Katie,
我觉得大家误会了。please refer to post #2270 和那里的hyperlinks。:)

Last edited:
Hi Teacher & ladies,

Abit off topic. Just diagnose by gynea that I have a fibroid tat require operation. Understand this is my 业障病. Can teacher help to advise what sutra should I chant for my 业障病?

I have been on a vegetarian diet since April. Right now, I am chanting 药师经, 金刚经, 88 buddha and 准提咒。Reason why i chant 金刚经 is because early this year, I pray at 居士林 seek buddha help on what sutra to read to 消业. Before I leave, I saw 金刚经 on the table but never take. Few wks later, I was at bugis temple and ask if I need read 金刚经. If yes, please give me 3 sheng bei and I really get 3 sheng bei.

Sorry for my long winded mail.

老师您好!
我两岁的女儿最近有几次要求我唱"拜拜"的歌给她听。我就唱准提咒,她也随着一起唱。我有点惊讶,因为我只是在怀她的时候常常唱给她听。
1.老师,想请问女儿两岁可以唱准提咒吗?
2. 女儿跟着唱,有时会咬字不清或跳字。我有尽量纠正她。这样会对菩萨不尊敬吗?

谢谢老师!感恩!

On a sidenote, 我即将分娩了。will be natural birth, 孩子的birth time一切交给上天安排。:)
因为不认识可靠的师父取名, 只好自己取名。老公和我为了想孩子的名,有点伤脑筋。
Hope all everyone will have a smooth and blessed delivery!

Hi all, we will be returning 50 red eggs to Toa Payoh Shuang Ling Shi tomorrow, 7th November 2015 around 2pm. Will place the red eggs at Zhu Sheng Niang Niang altar.
Feel free to come n collect the eggs.
Baby dust to all. :) :)

老师之前说过孕妇不宜参加红白事。那么, 如果正在试着怀孕, 在还没知道是否成功(等待的两个星期内), 这段时间可以参加红白事吗? 请老师指点, 谢谢!

I just join recently can someone advise me how to contact toblerone 老师?I want to ask about myself see how many kids I will have and by what age. And also how much teacher toblerone is charging?

老师,请问可以询问您的收费吗? 帮我看看是否能怀第二胎吗?几时能怀呢?这一生可以生几个孩子?

Hello prayhard,
老师虽不收费但已不再帮人看孩子的事情了。请读回以前的贴。感恩。

Hi rubilite, 您是说老师不会在再回复任何问题了吗?我是昨天才读到这个forum 的,我想我太迟来到这里了,于老师无缘。

老师好,

想请问您一些问题。

在2012年,给了您算是否会有宝宝。您说的是2015和2017年会有宝宝。

我在6月的时候怀孕了,不过宝宝没了……在两个月的时候来红,宝宝没心跳,也没成长到。。

在17-07做了d&c...

有在尝试,不过一直都不能怀上了。是不是说要等到了2017才能怀上宝宝。。。

我也没帮宝宝做到超度,之前太过伤心了。我能帮宝宝做吗,是要等到明年啊~~

谢谢。。

老师好像很忙,已经一个礼拜没看到他的回复了。我真的恨自己为什么这么迟才来到这个讨论室,没有缘于老师交流,请教了。原本还以为能有一丝小希望,看看是否能得老是点名,好伤心。

老师好,

想请问您一些问题。

在2012年,给了您算是否会有宝宝。您说的是2015和2017年会有宝宝。

我在6月的时候怀孕了,不过宝宝没了……在两个月的时候来红,宝宝没心跳,也没成长到。。

在17-07做了d&c...

有在尝试,不过一直都不能怀上了。是不是说要等到了2017才能怀上宝宝。。。

我也没帮宝宝做到超度,之前太过伤心了。我能帮宝宝做吗,是要等到明年啊~~

谢谢。。

Hello Shanshan,
光明山年底有水陆法会,现在可以开始报名了。可以拨电询问详情。

老师好像很忙,已经一个礼拜没看到他的回复了。我真的恨自己为什么这么迟才来到这个讨论室,没有缘于老师交流,请教了。原本还以为能有一丝小希望,看看是否能得老是点名,好伤心。

Hello prayhard,
没这么严重要恨自己吧。若老师要帮忙那年来不都一样? 若老师不想帮,您早来这里又有什么用? 凡事就是个缘。不需要这么执着。

Dun be sad, Hugz Hugz~~

And even 老师 calculate for u Liao also Muz c if the year 老师 calculated for you eg for me is 2015 and 2017, but 老师mention Before if hubby haf the 孩子星 will also got chance to be preggy, like 2012 after asking 老师I was lucky to conceive my Son and gif birth in 2013 Aug.. ;)

But both hubby and me really tried so hard, and on the 10th year we conceive our Baobei Son.

Accupunture, Chinese medi and even western medi all also tried~~

Hubby says he feel I made him like a robot coz we will try every 2days rest 1 day...

Dun be sad, Hugz Hugz~~

And even 老师 calculate for u Liao also Muz c if the year 老师 calculated for you eg for me is 2015 and 2017, but 老师mention Before if hubby haf the 孩子星 will also got chance to be preggy, like 2012 after asking 老师I was lucky to conceive my Son and gif birth in 2013 Aug.. ;)

But both hubby and me really tried so hard, and on the 10th year we conceive our Baobei Son.

Accupunture, Chinese medi and even western medi all also tried~~

Hubby says he feel I made him like a robot coz we will try every 2days rest 1 day...

Hi shanshan, thanks for your advise and encouragement. Cuz I was actually quite sad that things doesn't seem to be on it's way and too stress up on this ttc things. Seeing all the surrounding popping one every year like nothing and seeing myself feel lousy. I will convince myself to get over soon.

Hi shanshan, thanks for your advise and encouragement. Cuz I was actually quite sad that things doesn't seem to be on it's way and too stress up on this ttc things. Seeing all the surrounding popping one every year like nothing and seeing myself feel lousy. I will convince myself to get over soon.

hi prayhard, maybe u can try relax, cos stress plays a huge factor in ttc.
at least u have one already, many others including myself are still trying for no. 1. and i think the stress is equally or much stresser.
u can try to read thru the previous threads- by chanting sutra- 药师佛经, taking vegetarian, doing more good can help improve and possibly increase ur chance of conceiving. good luck to u.

Hi Master,
Understand from your past postings, mentioning that it is advisable to get those vegetarian master to dot the statues.
Is there any recommended temple to bless our new Buddha statues? There is one "Ji Shan Tang", Buddhist" zhai tang" temple at amk area.
Advisable to approach them for assistance?

Pardon me if I am wrong.

Thanks

Hi guys, just to share these two videos for you all. I almost did the same with them. But the below couple did more than me. Hope all of you can understand all this are true.

Can anyone here advise which 菩萨to pray for chasing away bad luck? Recently hubby met with a lot of bad things with his car. Repair and even met a small accident. Thinking of selling away the car.

For those who want to take red eggs, can head to Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Monastery. I saw at least a hundred of red eggs there. Should be able to last till tomorrow.

Anyone here went to Seng Wong Beo 都城隍庙 to 超度 their pass away unborn child??? Went to see the temple medium and was told need to do the ritual and also there is something else following us.... need to settle that too....

Can anyone share their experience with the process in this temple? Also should we even consider this or just go with the normal Bright Hill temple 超度 process.....

Anyone here went to Seng Wong Beo 都城隍庙 to 超度 their pass away unborn child??? Went to see the temple medium and was told need to do the ritual and also there is something else following us.... need to settle that too....

Can anyone share their experience with the process in this temple? Also should we even consider this or just go with the normal Bright Hill temple 超度 process.....
Wanted to know about this too.

I went to Fo Guang Shan (Punggol area) to do the procedure. It really depends on what is your religion.
For me, I was being offered an option of placing my unborn child on the Buddha's altar for 7, 49 or 365 days.
I chose 49 days.
Stated the website for your reference: http://www.fgs.sg.

Hospital will also ask you if you like to bring back the foetus for after-death arrangement (E.g. To throw the ashes in ocean, or they incinerate your child together with other unborn child together during their routine incineration.

老师, 你好。

有事要请教你。 上个星期, 一个亲戚过来我们家, 过后却指点我先生在家里的灶炉挂葫芦。 照片如下。 她说这样可以避免我们两个不要吵架。 我有所质疑, 希望师傅可以帮忙指点。

而且自从我待产女儿后, 我们夫妻的感情和婚姻一直不顺, 经常吵架。

希望师傅可以指点我是否可以做些什么来促进我们的夫妻缘。

谢谢你师傅, 希望你可以再次抽空回复我。

Last edited:
葫芦放在灶炉上。这样对吗? 会有所危害这个家吗?

Attachments

• 1448460925249.jpg
    1448460925249.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 479
还有宝宝一直不肯乖乖地睡, 睡的时间也非常的短。 我以前忘了不知在哪里读到, 可以拜床神来给宝宝能够睡的安稳, 是吗?

是的话, 我应该如何去拜拜呢? 我的宝宝现在还不到一岁。

谢谢你师傅。 感谢你, 感恩有你。

Hello guys, I would like to emphasize what teacher had stated earlier on. Getting red eggs from Zhu Sheng Niang Niang does not guaranteed that you will have a child. Refer to thread #2422 & #2433 from teacher.

Hi for those who are trying to conceive, I have just returned 30 eggs each to Zhu sheng niang niang at both Zion road Yu Huang Dian temple and Toa Payoh Shuang Lin Si temple. Pls collect the baby dust there.

Back