Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Hi All,

I just came back from toa payoh temple....plenty of red eggs there.
Pls go and take ya. Today I think close 5pm.

All the best

Hi teacher,

Just want to check is it true that cannot visit friend who just delivered at home? Have to wait for 12days or full month then can visit? no good to visitor?

Thank you

i just like Teacher's facebook page too !
very honoured and lucky to get to know teacher in this thread
But it is only today i know Teacher is a He, haha all along i thought Teacher is a She
I am so sorry

Hi teacher,

Just want to check is it true that cannot visit friend who just delivered at home? Have to wait for 12days or full month then can visit? no good to visitor?

Thank you

Hello gemson,
Teacher has replied a similar post at this page. Pls refer to above post. Hope It helps.

Hi gemson kindly refer thread 903 that Teacher has posted.

Sorry it should be thread #907 & #2345

Last edited:
Thank you Steve. I found the answer. I do not know all this. Happened I gave birth on 2009 Oct and my friend also gave birth 2009 Nov after I full month I went to vist her at her house. From tat year till now I start gone bad luck. Anything I do also no luck not smooth. What should I do? Do not know bad luck till when then stop. Already 6yrs.

hm..I also not sure how to clear this bad luck away..need teacher advice too...
1) Maybe become full time vegetarian?
2) Do good deeds & do charity event?
3) Chanting sutra?

Hello Master,
I have 2 boys age 4 and 8.
The elder boy have been giving us many headaches for a long time, mainly behavioural issues.
We hope to plan for a 3rd but seeing my big boy like this? We know we need to work harder on our
parenting skill. Sometimes when my big boy act up again, we get frustrated very easily? Sometimes we ended up having small quarrels. I hope Master can recommend any sutras/ chants to bring peace/ blessed health to our family.
Thanks!!!

Hi, I'm doing ivf and retrieval will be done on Tues, 22nd Sept. Is it too late to pray to zhu sheng niang niang? Wld like to go to havelock temple. Can teacher advise me how to pray. Thank you.

toblerone老师, 昨天刚好回看之前的posts,看到老师介绍念诵药师佛经。
今天回娘家时,很有缘的找到了这一本, 想请问就是这本吗?
也发现里面有很多部分, 是全都抄和念?还是可以从里头念药师佛灌顶真言就好?
也发现这和平时听的水流璃的词不像?所以不知是否是一样的?

Attachments

• 1442764099170.jpg
    1442764099170.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 407
Hi Toblerone 老师,

We have been trying to conceive but no news. The doctor says the problem lies with him. He is the kindest soul in the word and never harms or badmouth others. 我怀疑是我害了他,我太坏。
如果命中无子女, 有办法化解吗?
We are really heartbroken over what the doctor told us.
请求你指点。

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hi,
2 weeks ago my husband and I went to TPY to pray.
But didn't manage to get red eggs...

We will be visiting the temple again. Wish to check if anyone is returning red eggs to TPY temple?

Thank you!

(Really hope that we can get the blessing from Zhu Sheng Niang Niang) :)

hi, I would like to ask I've prayed zhu sheng niangniang and my baby is delivered 22 sept. however we're celebrating on 18 sept for full month. which wld be the date that we return our gratitude to zhu sheng niangniang and red eggs?

hi, I would like to ask I've prayed zhu sheng niangniang and my baby is delivered 22 sept. however we're celebrating on 18 sept for full month. which wld be the date that we return our gratitude to zhu sheng niangniang and red eggs?
I return based on their actual birth date. So for ur case, shud b on 22nd

Is anyone returning eggs this weekend? Am hoping to
thks much! might also choose to return on that weekend so more couples can get.

I'll update here on when I'm returning. meanwhile....baby dust here before red eggs get to u all.

Givemefries congratulations!!! Are you returning the eggs this weekend?

Back