Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

hui (wannabmummy) June 18, 2013 - 10:52 am
1)lately i'm trying to find a new job. Not sure is it a good time to change and will my next job be a better one?
2) I'm trying to have 3rd child after i find a perm job, should i go thru ICSI again? my 2 kids conceived via ICSI.
3) how to improve my relationship with hubby and in laws? Previously was in a bad shape with hubby and in laws that i need to see hypnosis doc.
4) how to improve my 财气?
要新工作、要生第三胎、要发财、又跟家人有意见分歧。'4-in-1'烦恼。

有一位口气似乎很大。她声称上了课程,高挂在嘴边!何不问问她?
biggrin.gif
Read her post June 18, 2013 - 12:33 pm (click here)

hui (wannabmummy) June 18, 2013 - 1:03 pm
where can i find the 因果 book?
Read post no.: 302 (click here)

Last edited:

Hi Jolyon,
sorry quite new to this forum, you may send me
PM now. thanks again.

Vivian (maturemum) June 17, 2013 - 1:04 pm
我想抄写 《药师琉璃光如来本愿功德经》
will appreciate if you can send me a copy(小体的)
Can you switch on your PM today 5-8pm?

目前手头上有一本 - ‘因果论’(不是新的)。

Post Number 339 那本是‘因果经’。稍微不一样。

8515207.jpg
8515208.jpg
8515206.jpg

有谁要就举手。

Last edited:
Hi Jolyon,

It's ok. When you are available then let me know. No hurry, actually. Really appreciated for your advices in the forum.
happy.gif

Princessleopard (princessleopard) June 18, 2013 - 9:53 pm
It's ok. When you are available then let me know. No hurry, actually. Really appreciated for your advices in the forum.
谢谢谅解!
wink.gif

Last edited:
Vivian (maturemum) June 18, 2013 - 9:56 pm
终于搞定了, sorry 沒看清楚.可以send PM了。

Vivian (maturemum) June 18, 2013 - 10:16 pm
something wrong with their system will call them tomorrow to check PM
PM你了。

从Page 4开始(starting from 药师流利光如来本愿功德经....) , 到Page 63停止(药师流利光如来本愿功德经。)

8515394.jpg
8515395.jpg

一招一笔,写的时候就想着佛号。不是赶飞机搭火车,慢慢用心写。

See,
Post June 01, 2013 - 2:12 pm
Post May 11, 2013 - 12:10 am

Last edited:
老师能指点以下吗?

1)女性这辈子嫁不出为何?

2)男性讨不到老婆又为何?

是否上辈子或今生造孽?

谢谢.

Dear Jolyon 老师,

谢谢您的指点和见议。^_^
We will continue to pray hard and try all methods until we have kids. Really hope our prayers and efforts will bear fruits one day. Otherwise, we just have to accept fate.

Just feel fustrated at times why we pray so hard and did what we can, but yet unable to have kids as easily as others.

Windy (whitewindy) June 19, 2013 - 10:12 am
1)女性这辈子嫁不出为何?
2)男性讨不到老婆又为何?
是否上辈子或今生造孽?
‘造孽’- 形容的严重。嫁不出、娶不到很笼统的。

其实,多半跟前世有关。前世在佛寺发誓不娶、或者前世是在基督教堂内祷告以后永远不嫁都有可能。有可能堕入恶鬼道,观音度化的时候,曾在地府向观音发誓不娶不嫁,要牺牲奉献的也有。

I knew one NTU female graduate. 从来没想要嫁人,后来剃度作尼姑了!Bright future, becoming a nun. People thought she went nuts. 看破红尘,放得下,果然削发出家了!愿没了,今世自然不嫁。

前世的心不坏,不过偏偏犯了一个错,有可能是拆散人家的家庭、抢了别人的老公、欺负良家妇女等等。这些得要偿还的一天。

Last edited:
We will continue to pray hard and try all methods until we have kids. Really hope our prayers and efforts will bear fruits one day.
Otherwise, we just have to accept fate. Just feel fustrated at times why we pray so hard and did what we can, but yet unable to have kids as easily as others.

以下的posts有提到‘考验’,不妨读一读
post 242 click here
post 294 click here
post 327 click here

求神拜佛固然重要,还得要自己清除阻力!埋怨神明没有用的!得要自己消业障猜才行!

This reminds me two stories:
First Story
一位神父辛苦建立了一所教堂,全部的人都很虔诚。有一天,天灾来临的时候,居民都纷纷疏散了。惟有神父还死守教堂,怎么都不肯离开。

豪雨逼进的时候,军方要把神父带走,可是神父坚持不走。水淹到房子的时候,救援快艇要把神父带走,可是神父依然坚持不离开。潮水涨到到房子的屋顶时,直升机要带走神父,可是神父一直在屋顶祷告,怎么都不肯走。

8518225.jpg

最后呢,神父mati上了天堂,开始责问主:“主啊!主啊!亏我那么虔诚为什么主不来搭救我呀?”
主深深叹了一口气,接着回复:“我已经派人三次来救你,可是你死都不走!能怪主吗?”
Moral of the Story:可不是笑神父愚痴。冥冥中有安排,得要开启智慧,努力做出调整。有很多时候,不只是拜神就能了事的。如果,每人都去求神明菩萨,就不会有医生。

Second Story
唐朝末年有个和尚。修持的很好,威望很好。有怎么一天遇到了一位修持更高的圣僧。那么圣僧对他说,你在继续努力修持会看到弥勒佛。大和尚不疑威信,决定修行五年。施药、派发粮食、不停地日作夜作。5年过去了,大和尚没见到弥勒佛。于是,又发心修行5年,再继续加倍的做。转眼5年过去了,大和尚没见到弥勒佛很失望。大和尚怪自己,应该修行不够,要不然会怎么见不到弥勒佛呢。这下子,给自己对天发心再多5年,誓言要看到弥勒佛。这回大和尚三倍牺牲奉献,做的更加多了!

一瞬间5年就这样过去了,大和尚老了,还是依然等不到弥勒佛的出现。总共15年的光阴,就这样晃过去了。大和尚很沮丧,非常消沉,走在大街上闷闷不乐。这时,大街上大街上躺着一只奄奄一息的狗。原来狗的身体的伤口,上长了大小脓包又有虫子。大和尚于心不忍,把水洒在狗儿的伤口,想把表皮上的肮脏去除。怎么知,狗惨叫不堪,想必疼死它了!大和尚连忙用嘴把狗儿伤口上的水分给吸掉。狗儿呢,这下就没事了。

8518226.jpg

背后一句“老主持,狗会好起来的!”。大和尚糊里糊涂回头看,真的看到弥勒佛了!“老主持,吾早在你面前了,只是你业障档着,眼睛被无形所遮所以是你大慈悲心感化了业障。”
Moral of the Story:没拜菩萨,并不代表不存在。有求神明菩萨,没有应验并不能说仙佛菩萨不帮你。要求生子,仙佛菩萨只能帮到一个程度,接下来是靠后天努力去完成。究竟该怎么完成呢?忏悔、积德、消业。

Last edited:
FAQ POST
new.gif

Question: 我有个疑问,请问要怎么处理蟑螂和蚂蚁?不久前,我就用灭虫剂对付上百只的蚂蚁。到现在还耿耿于怀 (它们最近又出没了)。我读到你所写的指怀孕的话不能杀它们。

Reply: 去Daiso买一个空瓶,装'醋参水',然后喷在蚂蚁触出没的地方。 还没喷之前,跟蚂蚁说离开屋子。过10分钟后才来察看。有些人装‘柠檬水(新鲜柠檬汁加水)’,这样也可以的。OR, Search from YouTube.

8518723.jpg

另一种更加容易的作法就是将蚂蚁(insects)扫在畚斗,然后赶快拿出屋外的楼梯口倒掉。
8518724.jpg

Last edited:
此人所抄的经就是《桃园明圣经》。愿望终究达成(不是怀孕)。老师只能说,关圣帝君开恩了!
proud.gif

8518842.jpg

8518843.jpg

8518844.jpg

8518845.jpg

Last edited:
老师最近没空,不会上来解答。

8518930.jpg

Sorry
对不起
Maaf
மன்னிக்கவும்

Last edited:
Hi Jolyon..
Regarding your post about 胎神.. unfortunately some things cannot be prevented. For example i need to move or fix new furniture because i am expecting a new baby.
In that case, is it sufficient if we leave the house while someone else gets all the things done?

In my previous preg, my hus' grandma was in critical condition in the hospital. There is no way i can avoid the hospital visits because we do not know when would be her last day.
I visited her almost once a week. Unfortunately, i had a miscarriage.
A few days later, my 2 yr old suffered severe food poisoning (no idea why as we eat the same foods) and was admitted to hospital for 2 days.
My mum was telling me it could be due to the hospital visits (it was a ward with many other elderlys) but how can we not visit a loved one if we knew her time is short?

My miscarriage was due to a chemical pregnancy. I had a positive test and missed period, but up till 6 weeks checkup there was nothing in my womb (no sac or fetus) and i eventually had bleeding... no surgery was needed to clean the womb. Is that still considered a lost preg that i need to pray for? I am not familiar with doing prayers and procedures.. i only visit the Kuan Yin temple at Bugis. The most i do is just to seek forgiveness for my sins, to bless my "baby" i lost, and to bless my current pregnancy and family members, then make some donations, that's all.

Jolyon 老师,

I just did an ivf, had a positive bld test but when is abt 5w,I had a miscarriage..honesty I am very sad,I prayed to guan yin and zhu sheng niang niang everyday during my ivf and even gave promises to them that once I conceived,I will do this and that..I am not blaming 神明for my miscarriage..I just sad that I 诚心诚意prayed but why miscarriage has to happen on me..both my husband and my side relatives all have children easily so I don't know whether is past life or ancestors issues..I will do chao du for the miscarriage during lunar seven mth.. could you kindly advice what more can I do to prevent miscarriage from happening again and I can successfully be pregnant? I planning to try ivf later this yr again..hope to hear your advice.. 感恩..many thanks..

the book 因果论 is worth reading .

i got it FREE from Geylang Kim San Leng coffeeshop along Sims Avenue - where the lady boss who won MBS jackpot years back .....there's free distributions of Buddhist teachings books and CDs.....

i returned back to temple after reading all pages and all are well memorised into my brain.

It's definitely worth book to have it .

I pay back Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (before Kembangan MRT) after 2x failure in 2009 for IVF, the following year i naturally preggie but m/c foetus with heavy blood clots .....

Despite having failures in IVF and m/c still i missed my younger twin gal..... left now with older twin boy; now 7y/old . I really 放不下 and 看不开 ................... Many pple told me to accept my fate ........

kayliz (kayliz) June 20, 2013 - 2:50 pm
Regarding your post about 胎神.. unfortunately some things cannot be prevented. For example i need to move or fix new furniture because i am expecting a new baby. In that case, is it sufficient if we leave the house while someone else gets all the things done?
Do not move anything. Even somebody do it, I am afraid no use.

kayliz (kayliz) June 20, 2013 - 2:50 pm
In my previous preg, my hus' grandma was in critical condition in the hospital. There is no way i can avoid the hospital visits because we do not know when would be her last day. I visited her almost once a week. Unfortunately, i had a miscarriage.
孕妇是有很多避忌的。医院、坟场、即使是晚上夜出得要避。如果,夫家奶奶没有人照顾,作孙媳妇的,是有义务去探访/帮助。否则,可以在家。浊气重的地方,不适合孕妇。

A few days later, my 2 yr old suffered severe food poisoning (no idea why as we eat the same foods) and was admitted to hospital for 2 days. My mum was telling me it could be due to the hospital visits (it was a ward with many other elderlys) but how can we not visit a loved one if we knew her time is short?
你妈妈为你好。你要去探访夫家奶奶没有不对。去一次,有心就行了。

孕妇是有最好的借口,谁都会明白的。

faith (bbfaith) July 04, 2013 - 3:43 pm</font>
MI just did an ivf, had a positive bld test but when is abt 5w,I had a miscarriage..honesty I am very sad,I prayed to guan yin and zhu sheng niang niang everyday during my ivf and even gave promises to them that once I conceived,I will do this and that..I am not blaming 神明for my miscarriage..I just sad that I 诚心诚意prayed but why miscarriage has to happen on me..both my husband and my side relatives all have children easily so I don't know whether is past life or ancestors issues..I will do chao du for the miscarriage during lunar seven mth.. could you kindly advice what more can I do to prevent miscarriage from happening again and I can successfully be pregnant? I planning to try ivf later this yr again..hope to hear your advice.
得要收拾。

Last edited:
kayliz (kayliz) June 20, 2013 - 2:50 pm</font>
My miscarriage was due to a chemical pregnancy. I had a positive test and missed period, but up till 6 weeks checkup there was nothing in my womb (no sac or fetus) and i eventually had bleeding... no surgery was needed to clean the womb. Is that still considered a lost preg that i need to pray for? I am not familiar with doing prayers and procedures.. i only visit the Kuan Yin temple at Bugis. The most i do is just to seek forgiveness for my sins, to bless my "baby" i lost, and to bless my current pregnancy and family members, then make some donations, that's all.
你等等。

Last edited:
8577018.jpg
一位妈妈很努力地在做功课。证实怀孕了!完全没作IVF!
smile.gif

老师得等多两位妇女怀孕,然后经过她们同意之后,才公布这三位是谁。她们愿不愿意帮忙大家,得看她们自己。

老师吃长素,不吹牛皮。那些正在功课的,就继续。按照老师指示,吃斋念佛不要放弃,就会知道菩萨神明有没有骗人。

Playing table-tennis emailing,吃亏的不是老师。没回复的,表示老师没有空。对不起了。

Last edited:
Hi Jolyon,
从Page 4开始(starting from 药师流利光如来本愿功德经....) , 到Page 63停止(药师流利光如来本愿功德经。)

I have already received this book. Thank you very much.
請問老師(药师流利光如来本愿功德经)
除了一笔,一笔写 之外可以只是一字一字讀吗?

还有你方便帮我看我先生的八字吗?他今世有几个孩子的命。
谢谢.

Hi Jolyon,

I have recently learned that my mother-in-law have
2 aborption due to financial difficulties as my father-in-law
is the sole breadwinner. I have just 招度for them.

Will this affect his children?

thank you very much for your time in answering
so many of our doubts here.

Jolyon老师,
收拾是指chao du? I will be doing chao du next mth for the miscarriage..every morning,I will 念太阳经七遍,已经念了两年多,我应该继续?初一十五我没来月经时,我都会去庙拜拜。 please advice what more can I do.感恩.

Vivian (maturemum) Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 2:04 pm
請問老師(药师流利光如来本愿功德经)
除了一笔,一笔写 之外可以只是一字一字讀吗?
I can understand English. Expressing in Chinese difficult, can post in English.

抄经的时候是一笔一画,专注想着佛号。

若分神,一边抄一边想者吃rojak,想着看《夜市人生》的话,就等于白抄了。抄个一千本都没有意义。

“除了一笔,一笔写 之外可以只是一字一字讀吗?” - 看不明白。 你是说,边写边读字吗?

Vivian (maturemum) Tuesday, July 09, 2013 - 2:04 pm
还有你方便帮我看我先生的八字吗?他今世有几个孩子的命。
先把命理放一边吧。老师说了N次了,唯一能颠覆‘命运’就是积德。

Vivian (maturemum) July 09, 2013 - 2:30 pm
Will this affect his children?
有存在危险。

Last edited:
faith (bbfaith) July 09, 2013 - 2:33 pm
念太阳经七遍,已经念了两年多,我应该继续?
8581083.jpg
Alamak是谁说念‘太阳经’对怀孕有帮助?三条线...

除非神明显化指定,不然, internet google害死人就有。

只有少数的人适合念‘太阳经’来取平衡(并非怀孕)。而念‘太阳经’是有窍门的。

Last edited:
要生孩子,夫妇身体健康(meaning, 生育器官ok; production organ no problem),一般上没有问题。要是,医生看了,求神没应验,才来发愿吃斋念佛。

生不孩子,有几种原因:

1. (堕胎/人工/自然)流产后没有处理。[麻烦!Most common.] 别人流产后能生是她们是幸运,暂时没来搅局罢了。
2. 祖辈犯杀业 [头痛!] 这个吓人。
3. 任何一方生育‘工厂’(子宫内膜异位等等)有严重问题。Production factory sudah habis atau tutup. [几乎是没得救了!Can be done, but triple job!]

Last edited:
請問老師(药师流利光如来本愿功德经)
除了一笔,一笔写 之外可以只是一字一字讀吗?

Hi Jolyon,
I mean instead of write can we just read?

Hi Jolyon,
有存在的危險

yes, I see the cause &amp; effect now :-(
but after招 度will things improved ? or the children
need do a lots of good deeds so that it will not affect
the next generation.

Must I 招度 every year?

Jolyon老师, 我每逢初一十五,都会吃半日斋。我知道自己at this mmt can't commit to be full day vegetarian so I try to be at least half day. Even for normal days, I Oso don't take 荤stuff behind noon.

As such, can I still 抄经书 ?I'm afraid I 抄in e morning, then lunch I eat 荤stuff, then will I b penalized?

I m trying to concieve. Aft hearing yr advice to all sisters here on 抄经书, 回响,念经, I hope to do them within my means.

Hi Windy.. Not jolyon here but I have asked him the same question and eggs are vegetarian. If you refer to the website posted by july_baby, they explained that eggs are not fertilized and therefore vegetarian. However, do avoid quail eggs.

I have same quiry as maturemum. Appreciate if any knowledgeables can share and provide info.
Is it a must to do 招 度 for lst time miscarriage and what if we did not do...will it cause any bad effects on us? If we performed 招 度 already, must we do it every year or can we opt to do only once? For eating vegetarian on chi yi & shi wu, can we eat dairy products such as milk and egg? How about those onions, shallots, garlic, spring onion...must avoid too?

I have same quiry as maturemum. Appreciate if any knowledgeables can share and provide info.
能帮就帮。

Is it a must to do 招 度 for lst time miscarriage and what if we did not do...will it cause any bad effects on us? If we performed 招 度 already, must we do it every year or can we opt to do only once?
没有硬性规定,只做一次。每年花50元值得。要看情况,有些一次,有些要多次。也有些,不成功。
超度最好。不超度也行。
没超度的孩子,比有超度的孩子可怜上好几倍。

在欧美国家(比如,老师曾在美国生活),(自然/人工)流产的孩子,一到农历七月,魂魄到处流荡,给车撞到稀巴烂,头都飞出来。
在新加坡/香港/台湾/马来西亚,(自然/人工)流产的孩子,一到农历七月,魂魄有超度的,乖乖在寺庙report.

还有,不是有报名要超度,灵婴就马上到,有很多时候没到(有原因)。就好像那些报名考ACCA的,Singapore Expo考场上肯定有人缺席。超度也是一样。

For eating vegetarian on chi yi & shi wu, can we eat dairy products such as milk and egg? How about those onions, shallots, garlic, spring onion...must avoid too?
蛋、奶素可以!
五荤/五辛(onions, shallots, garlic, spring onion)不可。

<font color="#000066">Dear Madam Bbliss (bbliss),

你的疑问,将会通通回复你。
happy.gif

For shuanglin temple at toa payoh, u dun recommend 去了‘阴庙’再去‘阳庙’或者,去了‘阳庙’再去‘阴庙’。(外面也是一样). Then can you kindly advise how shld we go abt praying the shuanglin temple ?
Reply: 去了双林城隍庙之后,就无需在过去参拜诸般仙佛、菩萨。或者,参拜了诸般仙佛、菩萨之后,就无需再去双林城隍庙。目的是向注生娘娘求孩子,那么就得去双林城隍庙。

所安奉在双林城隍庙内的神明(包括观音)皆可拜之,不必担心。踏出双林城隍庙后,可以去其他阴庙,而阳庙则避免。若要去阳庙,得隔一、两天或更长时间。
<font color="#996633">
I knew one NTU graduate, 每天去‘阳庙’傍晚再去 ‘阴庙’, and has been continously doing for few years. 居然被裁退、整个人呆呆又傻傻。Now, is still jobless, staying at home with his parents. 好好的一个人,居然拜神拜到头“gorng gorng”。
sad.gif
His parents knew he was visiting temples at one period, yet did not stop him.</font>

For praying at loyang tua pek kong, how do we pray for children ?
Reply: See album: http://bit.ly/LYTuaPekKong 照片有注写,你看了就明白。

想要有孩子,是夫妇之间的事。最理想还是夫妇一同前去。求孩子不是一、 两次的事。求了三、五年没有怀孕,可不要怪神明。孩子要来找夫妇,得要看未来孩子与父母的缘。父母常做好事,孩子来报到的缘会更快。
happy.gif

Btw, are you able to see/calculate how many kids a couple may have ?
Reply: 私底下写来询问的mummies已有很多了。盘算夫妇拥有子女福分有多少是做个衡量。
<font color="#993399">
Example 1. If a couple (八字中) has 3 boys 3 girls in total, it does not mean 肯定100%就会生六个。只是说明了,健康夫妇有机会得三男三女。
Example 2. If a couple (八字中) has 3 boys 3 girls in total, 其中三次流产/堕胎, 健康夫妇仍然有机会得三子女。以此类推。
Example 3. If a couple (八字中) has 3 boys 3 girls in total, 其中三次流产/堕胎, 又已经有三个小孩,而又要再生多几个孩子的话,恐怕难了。
Example 4. If a couple (八字中) has 2 boys 2 girls in total, 四次流产/堕胎, 若要再怀孕,机会恐怕等于零。
Example 5. If a couple (八字中) has 0 boys 3 girls in total, 生了三个女的,要怀男胎恐怕不容易。
Example 6. If a couple (八字中) has 0 boys 3 girls in total, 若生了两个女儿,希望怀男胎恐怕不容易。
Example 7. If a couple (八字中) has 0 boys 3 girls in total, 若生了两个女儿,通过IVF怀男胎的话,有几种可能会发生(失败、流产、夭折、出世后残缺)。
Example 8. If a couple (八字中) has 3 boys 0 girls in total, 妻子一直没有怀孕消息,有很多可能。一般上时间/机缘没有到。</font>

年青又健康夫妇一直没有消息的话,只在双方八字基本层面稍微看一下。要深入一点看,得经过对方同意,因牵涉到个人隐私以及道德观念。较为明显的八字可以看马上得出,是否克子女、受孕困难等。
<font color="#996633">
A Taiwanese gentleman married with 3 kids (1 boy and 2 girls) and he has three adorable kids look like his beautiful wife. While they were planning for a fourth one, I took a good examine at both of their 子女星盘。先生有福份喜得一男一女,但太太的子女星完全没出现!My biggest confusion was, where did this extra girl come from? 花了整一天的时间重新整理排出来命盘,结论是怎么都不可能多了个女儿。

我心里有数,也不敢张扬。先弄清楚之后,再给对方答案。After some casual questionings about his family, I grew even more suspicious. 接着随口说了一句,“你们夫妇八字中应该有一对子女,说也奇怪,多出了位千金。至于,要生第四个可以暂时不要考虑”。We chatted many things and nothing seems amiss in our conversation. After I left Taiwan, few months later I came to know matter got worse. I supposed, it could be my words aroused father's suspicious on his children which he sent his three kids for DNA testing. True enough, 证实其中一位不是他的女儿。夫妇两人之间发生什么事,我就不说了。虽然已经过了好几年了,但我依然愧疚于心。</font>
</font>

老师, after reading this post. I have a lot of thoughts. Ppl always say life is predestined but can I ask if this couple is destined to have eg. 3 kids, if they did a lot of good deeds.
Will this affect their lives? Would it change in the no of kids they have in their life?

I wish to know how many kids me and my husband have, yet I am scared to know. If we do not have, does praying / chanting helps? Can our sincerity touch the gods if we keep trying? Seriously, if I belong to this category even if its not possible I guess I will still harbour even the chance is very very low.
Seek your advice and do enlighten me. Thanks. :)

老师, after reading this post. I have a lot of thoughts. Ppl always say life is predestined but can I ask if this couple is destined to have eg. 3 kids, if they did a lot of good deeds.
Will this affect their lives? Would it change in the no of kids they have in their life?
区区一、两件好事,没那么便宜可以求生子。

吃斋(戒杀)、忏悔、积善(念经、放生、做功德)最有效颠覆命运。再坏再坎坷的路,还是可以颠倒过来。

有很多时候是现报,不一定就会等到下一世。这个世界有很多好人,还是有报应,前世带来的,今世就报。趁现在报应还没来之前,赶快去消。利滚利,不是开玩笑的。

I wish to know how many kids me and my husband have, yet I am scared to know. If we do not have, does praying / chanting helps?
行!只要你吃斋念佛,消业到一个程度就好办!阻力要慢慢搬开,人生没有那么痛苦。

Can our sincerity touch the gods if we keep trying?
现在末法时期,光靠心、嘴讲诚意求东求西没有用!

要求菩萨神明(尤其是生子)帮忙前,自己得要拿出谈判“筹码”。“筹码”就是累积的功德。

Last edited:

Back