Yew Kwang Studio Photography

Hi keyan,

Thank you for your interest in the bb package. Its not too young to take photos at 12 weeks old, we have taken photos of baby at about 5-6 weeks and they are really adorable!

Hi 1sttimemum,

The photos are all taken digitally. Those softcopy of the images you select for print (4R x 20pcs and S8R x 1 pc) will be touch-up and return to you.

613197.jpg

Hi Yew Kwang,

Wow! you have expanded your biz. You took my AD shots in Nov 03. Can remember? : )

Btw, my bro's getting married sometime in Mar 2008. Have you made any engagements already?

Thks!

Hi sl,

I think I know who you are, your wedding in "early" Nov 03 is it? heehee.

I have not release the pricelist for year 2008 yet, will be releasing it early next year. You can drop an email at [email protected] and I will send a copy to you when its ready
happy.gif

Harlow Yew Kwang!!

You took my AD photos in late July 03... can you guess who I am?? kekeke..
happy.gif
I still look at the wedding pix often and have such happy memories.. Thanks for doing a timeless and wonderful job!

I've given birth in July 06, want to take bb pix when my girl is 6 mths old, i.e., around Jan/Feb 07. Will call you sometime to discuss package, date, time etc..

Take care!!

hi yew kwang,i wish to tk the baby package but anymore discount ????? i wanna tk bk all the soft copy... btw can i book on the jan ????? my princess now growing teeth n v pek cek,cant took now or else i will took on the dec.. haiz.... i hope by jan she will be ok .. i scare jan she still pek cek then v hard to took..she nw 9 month plus i hope to took the shoot b4 1 yr old cos after 1 yr old dun look nice i tink.. baby time took better.. heehee

Hi yew kwang,

Yup, very early nov. : )
u have a great memory! Must have come from remembering all those scores?
Just dropped you an email regarding the package for 08. But it's early 08 leh.

hi nite_gal,

yes yes, i know who you are, your office just a short distance from my studio rite? haha..

Your bb gal born in july, good hor, can celebrate her birthday and your wedding anniversary together, kekeke.

Ok, give me a buzz when you want to bring her for photoshoot
happy.gif

hi princess gal,

The baby package I sent to you is still valid, you can book for the January slot. Make sure she is comfortable den bring her for the shoot
happy.gif

Hi Yew Kwang,

If I wanted to take up this package around CNY next year, would the promotional price for the baby package still apply? BTW, when does the promotional package expires?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Cheryl,

You can sign up for the promotional package now and fix up a date for the shoot to be done next year.

The promotion will ends around early next year.

hi yew kuang,i haven fix a date wif u but will be on the jan so the promotion still on hor??? cos haven ask hubbi wen he can tk leave....

keke, yew kwang, your memory is very good!

yeah, she's our anniversary gift lor.. after that. no more er ren shi jie!
happy.gif

i'll call you soon okie.. for the baby pix package, can the grandfolks be around to take pictures with baby too?

Hi

Please adv charge for the following family shoot:
Mom, Dad, Son (wife + 2 kids), Daughter (Husband + 2 kids) & Daughter. Possible to get promotion price?
happy.gif

Thanks

Hi yew kang,

Is the baby pkg still available?
also like to find out more abt this pkg:
1) how long is per session?
2) normally how many fotos will be taken?
3) u mention can buy back all the fotos at $50. Are they in full resolution too?
4) so no extra chg for parents,kids,grandparents?

Thanks!
happy.gif

piggi

Hi jpooh,

The promotional package price of $168 is still valid. You may want to email or call me at my hp 9760 8980 to discuss the details, thank you..

Hi li,

The baby package of $168 is still applicable.

1) how long is per session?
- about 1.5 hours
2) normally how many fotos will be taken?
- about 100 to 150 photos
3) u mention can buy back all the fotos at $50. Are they in full resolution too?
- yes, softcopy in full resolution.
4) so no extra chg for parents,kids,grandparents?
- no extra charge currently, but we will be revising our package soon
happy.gif

hi yew kwang, do u do bb phototaking on sat or sun? not sure if u might be busy with wedding assignments on weekends...

hi ng_mum,

I am available on some of the weekend this month, you may want to call or sms me at my hp 9760 8980 to arrange, thank you.

Hi Isabel&Zach's Mum,

Next week I am available only on 10th Jan (evening), 11th Jan (whole day) and 13th Jan (9am -12noon & after 4pm)

You may want to call or sms me at my hp 9760 8980 to book the slot, thank you.

Hi Yew Kwang

Thanks for the CD. Will get back to you once we have decided. My family of 9 had fun that Sat.

kao_clap.gif

Hi Yew Kwang,
Can i check with you on any package for 2 adults and 1 bb? Can PM me the package details. Thks

hi,

I'm interested in your baby package? what's the current promotion, can u email me your details and avail dates to choose from? do we hv to bring all the clothes for the baby or u hv some cute costumes to loan us as well?

[email protected]

regards

Hi Yew Kwang,
kao_babydust2.gif

I was very pleasantly surprised to see that you have started on baby pax too. You did my galfr Wedding Day shot in 2003.

I'm keen on the baby pax, pls email me at 96983878. The date is March, let me know which days you are available.

Thanks!

Hi Carebear29,
kao_babydust.gif

Happy New Year to you and thank you for your enquiry.

Have send you the baby photography package. Please call or sms me at my hp 9760 8980 if you would like to arrange a date for the shoot, thank you.

My baby is abt 6 months plus and I am interested to bring him for some studio shots. Pls email me with yr package prices etc.. Also whether outfits are included? Thanks..

Back