Yellow discharge from vagina

jialichang

Hi Mummies,

I'm currently 5weeks after deliver via csect. Since yesterday i have yellow discharge from vagina, is thick and yellowish. Is it normal or is infection and have any mummies experienced before ?

TIA.

Hi Mummies,

I'm currently 5weeks after deliver via csect. Since yesterday i have yellow discharge from vagina, is thick and yellowish. Is it normal or is infection and have any mummies experienced before ?

TIA.

Hello mummy, i would suggest you fix a appt with your gynac for a follow up check. Can take the same opportunity to ask him how is your recovery too.

jia you.

Hello mummy, i would suggest you fix a appt with your gynac for a follow up check. Can take the same opportunity to ask him how is your recovery too.

jia you.

Hi, just got it checked by family doctor today as my gynae is not around till Tuesday. Doctor suspect is deep womb infection, have to confirm again on Tuesday when my gynae is back. I'm pretty worried now !

Hi, just got it checked by family doctor today as my gynae is not around till Tuesday. Doctor suspect is deep womb infection, have to confirm again on Tuesday when my gynae is back. I'm pretty worried now !

Hello, i am not familiar with deep womb infection, but as you said that you are pretty worried. I would like to suggest that you go to KKH immediately. They have a 24hr clinic for woman & baby. I am sure your preferred gynac is a very good one however i am equally sure that you will be able to find another equally competent senior consultant in KKH to look after you immediately rather then wait till Tuesday.

All the best

Hi Mummies,

TIA.
Hihi... i encountered dat too.. its normal cos it washes out all e dirts( i hope u knw wat i mean) its like hormone change.. so nt too worry...
Bt if feel uncomfortable abt den consult ur gynae..

Back