Year 2020 June Mommies

For mums with EDD in June 2020. Just did a home test and got a bfp! According to edd calculator, my edd is 1st June. There's no thread yet, and I'm a first time mum. Would love to share this journey with any other MTB also delivering in June

Hi there!
EDD on June 2nd according to calender. Also a first time Mom

Have you done an ultrasound scan yet though? Or booked an appt for one?

Was told by the doctor to book an appt to scan and confirm.

Very confused on where to go for the first scan.

Ah yes, that's what my colleague mentioned as well. Which clinic did you go to for the scan though.

And we just contact the clinic to book the appt yeah?

Hi there!
EDD on June 2nd according to calender. Also a first time Mom

Have you done an ultrasound scan yet though? Or booked an appt for one?

Was told by the doctor to book an appt to scan and confirm.

Very confused on where to go for the first scan.

I went to gynae first visit at w5 d4, friend recommended, managed to see blinking heart using ultrasound!

First pregnancy too! My edd is 1st June. I've booked for a gynae appt at Thomson with Dr Jasmine Mohd next week, which is Week 6 for me. Read some good reviews about her, but mainly chose her coz I want a female gynae. Anyone else going to Thomson?

I went to gynae first visit at w5 d4, friend recommended, managed to see blinking heart using ultrasound!

Hi there, was yours a transvaginal scan or an abdominal one? I'm curious coz I dont know what to expect for my scan next week. I'll be 6 weeks, so dont know if it will be a transvaginal or abdominal scan...

Hi there, was yours a transvaginal scan or an abdominal one? I'm curious coz I dont know what to expect for my scan next week. I'll be 6 weeks, so dont know if it will be a transvaginal or abdominal scan...

I think it might still be a transvaginal scan. I been having a faint positive for the past 3 days. So keeping my fingercross for the line to darken. Will be stm, i have a 14 mths.

I did the transvagina scan on Monday too n my gynae confirmed my pregnancy. This is my 2nd pregnancy :) EDD should be tentative 01 Jun according to calendar.

Abdominal scan with bloated bladder. Gynae did mention that in case cant see, need transvaginal scan.

We saw a small swimming pool with a blinking heart :D

My tentative due date is in June 2020 too. This will be my 2nd child. Holding out on the gynae visit for now as I'm only 4W1D. Have scheduled an appt after 6 weeks so that there is a chance of seeing the heartbeat (but might bring it forward if that's too long for me to wait ;))

My edd is estimated on 9 Jun! I'm not sure if we shd book to see a doctor at private clinic or go to polyclinic. Any advise?

My edd is estimated on 9 Jun! I'm not sure if we shd book to see a doctor at private clinic or go to polyclinic. Any advise?

Are you planning to be subsidised patient at gov hospital? If so then u need to go to polyclinic to get a referral letter.

Are you planning to be subsidised patient at gov hospital? If so then u need to go to polyclinic to get a referral letter.
Nope, I'll most probably deliver at a private hospital. I saw online that it's cheaper to do the first trimester tests via the subsidised path then change to private for the scans and all during 2nd and 3rd trimester. Too fickleminded to decide on a private doctor now

Nope, I'll most probably deliver at a private hospital. I saw online that it's cheaper to do the first trimester tests via the subsidised path then change to private for the scans and all during 2nd and 3rd trimester. Too fickleminded to decide on a private doctor now

Ic.. ya is cheaper by about $300 for NIPT.

First pregnancy too! My edd is 1st June. I've booked for a gynae appt at Thomson with Dr Jasmine Mohd next week, which is Week 6 for me. Read some good reviews about her, but mainly chose her coz I want a female gynae. Anyone else going to Thomson?
I made an appointment to see Dr Jasmine Mohd too, but at the Mt E Novena clinic as it's more convenient for me at the moment. My first child was born in Thomson (with a different gynae).

Hi all. I tested positive last Friday night and Saturday morning. Just went for blood test awaiting results.

I will be four time mom. Anyone keen to setup WhatsApp support group for EDD June 2020?

Hi, tested positive the previous Sat and went for blood test last week. But my gynea wanted me to go back again this week for another test coz she thinks the reading is on a low side.

I just created a WhatsApp group. Anyone keen to join pls pm me with your name and number
Hi, I'm currently in a whatsapp grp for those edd jun 2020 (found it on facebook's 2020 SG Mummies). there are 7 mummies inside currently. Is it the same grp chat?

Hi, I'm currently in a whatsapp grp for those edd jun 2020 (found it on facebook's 2020 SG Mummies). there are 7 mummies inside currently. Is it the same grp chat?

It’s different. The group chat u joined us created by supermom admin or?

Hi new mummy here too.
Also created a mummy group for just mummies only! no sponsored post/advertisers! :mad: welcome to join us :)

Last edited:
Hi everyone, im currently at my 4weeks 4days based on calendar of last period. Anyone can recommend gynae in private hospital?

Hi everyone! I’m tested positive today and did a transvaginal scan with my gynae today. Manage to Spot the sac and heartbeat can only be heard in week 6 onwards I think. Suffering from mild nausea and cramps.

Hi Everyone, First pregnancy and first time mummy. Booked an appointment with Dr Tan Wee Khin. Hopefully everything goes well

Back