www.iherb.com_10% off_Free Shipping_Clementi & Jurong Point

<font color="0000ff">Hi blessedjoy, orders are captured and payment received with thanks
happy.gif

11 Jul 2013 ITR I-BANK blessedjoy S$26.52 </font>

1) Jason Natural, Thin to Thick, Extra Volume Shampoo, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-Thin-to-Thick-Extra-Volume-Shampoo-8-fl-oz-237-ml/3853
Qty :2
Price: $8.06

2) Jason Natural, Treatment Shampoo, Normalizing Tea Tree, 17.5 fl oz (517 ml)
http://www.iherb.com/Jason-Natural-Treatment-Shampoo-Normalizing-Tea-Tree-17-5-fl-oz-517-ml/3843
Qty :1
Price: $7.06
total sgd: 23.18* 1.3 * 0.88 = $26.52
Self collect

I-herb 349_<font color="ff0000">Still not Shipped_Status_Waiting for stock</font>

1) Kaye
2) Sharon
3) Annette
4) Angelz07
5) Karen (KT)
6) Pax

<font color="ff0000">Msg frm I-herb when i placed order on thur morn</font>

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the July 4th holiday and an increase in order volume, we anticipate a slight delay in order processing. Please check the "Estimated Delivery Range" below the each shipping method. Thank you.
<font color="ff0000">Estimated Shipping Date - July 16, 2013 (US Time)</font>

<font color="ff0000">Still taking in orders_12% off - i'm using DHL, therefore there will be DHL shipping charges

Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that ALL THESE ARE BEYOND MY CONTROL.

[4 Jul (US Time) was their Independence Day, and they were closed for that day, and now they have a backlog of orders - pending processing.

Pls use USD$ x 0.88 x 1.3 = S$

Dear All, pls note that US exchange rate is going up (US economy is picking up, as compared to Japan &amp; China), and i'll further adjust the actual credit card rate according to my credit card bill. My latest purchases are already 1.32+

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms &amp; conditions. Thank you
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code <font size="+1">GOH039</font>,
- If the order totals more than $40, you will receive $10 off!
- If the order totals less than $40, you will save $5!

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, thanks! </font>

<font color="ff0000">Msg frm I-herb </font>

<font color="aa00aa">1) We're very happy to announce the availability of SingPost at iHerb!

Orders shipped using this method will be delivered by Singapore Post.

July Special: Free shipping for orders over $60.00!

Weight: up to 8 pounds (3628 grams)
Value: up to $120.00, OK for P.O. Box
Takes 4-8 business days, with tracking number
Only for consumers, not for resellers
</font>

I-herb 349_<font color="ff0000">Still not Shipped_Status_Picking</font>

1) Kaye
2) Sharon
3) Annette
4) Angelz07
5) Karen (KT)
6) Pax

<font color="ff0000">Msg frm I-herb when i placed order on thur morn </font>

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the July 4th holiday and an increase in order volume, we anticipate a slight delay in order processing. Please check the "Estimated Delivery Range" below the each shipping method. Thank you.

I-herb 346_Clearance processing complete_Singapore (airport)*

1) Lynn Goh
2) Sara
3) babybabe
4) Sakina

* shd reach my place by sun afternoon - provided no further delay at DHL centre

I-herb 347_Clearance processing complete_Singapore (airport)*

1) Elise + fren
2) Karen Wang
3) babybang2000
4) bsea

* shd reach my place by sun afternoon - provided no further delay at DHL centre

<font size="+1">I-herb 350, order placed for
happy.gif
</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Spreeists</TD><TD>Quantity</TD><TD>Item</TD><TD>Actual Shipping Weight (lbs)</TD><TD>USD (Discounted) 12%</TD><TD>SGD (using exchange rate 1.3)</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bell Plantation, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter <font color="ff0000">OOS</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Bell Plantation, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter with Premium Chocolate </TD><TD>1.30</TD><TD>9.35</TD><TD>12.15</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>(together with I-herb 348)</TD><TD>1.30</TD><TD>9.35</TD><TD>12.15</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Carmen</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Essential Oils (prohibited)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>(KIV acct number - refund)</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16.20 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>blessedjoy</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Jason Natural, Thin to Thick, Extra Volume Shampoo</TD><TD>1.42</TD><TD>14.19</TD><TD>18.44</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Jason Natural, Treatment Shampoo, Normalizing Tea Tree</TD><TD>1.48</TD><TD>6.21</TD><TD>8.08</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.90</TD><TD>20.40</TD><TD>26.52</TD><TD>26.52 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alexa</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Flax USA, Inc., Flax Sprinkles, Cold Milled Golden Flax Seed</TD><TD>1.06</TD><TD>4.42</TD><TD>5.74</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Honey</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30.00</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Duck Discs</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>10.80</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1.06</TD><TD>4.42</TD><TD>46.54</TD><TD>46.54 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shirlene</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Yummy Earth, Organic Candy Drops</TD><TD>1.12</TD><TD>5.98</TD><TD>7.77</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Yummy Earth, Organic Pops</TD><TD>0.65</TD><TD>2.98</TD><TD>3.88</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Natrol, AcaiBerry Diet, Acai &amp; Green Tea Super Foods</TD><TD>0.24</TD><TD>6.58</TD><TD>8.56</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Natrol, AcaiBerry, Weekend Cleanse</TD><TD>0.30</TD><TD>6.58</TD><TD>8.56</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Happyuffs, Organic Superfoods, Greens Puffs</TD><TD>1.15</TD><TD>3.32</TD><TD>4.31</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.46</TD><TD>25.44</TD><TD>33.07</TD><TD>33.07 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="ff0000">Aside to Carmen, sorry, i couldnt take in your orders for Item 1 &amp; 2, and i didnt place order for Item 3 cos i wasnt sure if you want to order Item 1 -3 from other mummies and collect together. Have tried to PM you a few times, and i dont have your contact number. Can you pls PM or email me [email protected], thanks</font>

------------------------------------------

<font color="ff0000">Msg frm I-herb</font>

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the extraordinary demand from our customers all over the world, we anticipate a slight delay in processing your order. Please check the "Estimated Delivery Range" below the each shipping method. Thank you.

Web site: http://www.iherb.com/default

<font color="ff0000">Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that all these are beyond my control, thank you.

Via DHL(takes abt 6-10 days after order is shipped out by I-herb, provided no customs delay) </font>

Payment :
1. By bank transfer to my POSB savings account <font size="+1">140-08572-3</font>
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.3 and a 12% discount by iherb
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Collection Place :
1. My Place at Clementi Ave 3 daily - 9am - 11pm, Wkends - By appointment.
2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues &amp; Thur), other earlier timings are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc. Thur 3.10pm, Weekends - By appointment.
3. Postage -Please add 20c for Material Costs.
<font color="ff0000">* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable" </font>
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage

* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.

-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.
4. Courier $6-$8 (wkdays, daytime)
5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.
6. Jurong Point <font color="ff0000">(wef frm May, meetup will be on 1st &amp; 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm) </font>
7. Smartpac (with tracking number) - up to 3 kg

Other Terms &amp; Conditions:
1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.
2. I will not be responsible for any missing, leakage, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit.
3. No payment, no order.
4. Do make the 2nd payment of the shipping cost before collection.
5. For those who can't post here, please e-mail me at [email protected]
6. Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms &amp; conditions.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.3 x 0.88) = SGD$ </font></font>

<font color="ff0000">(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$230(paid) or so - so as to get 12% off )

Dear All, pls note that US exchange rate is going up (US economy is picking up, as compared to Japan &amp; China), and i'll further adjust the actual credit card rate according to my credit card bill. My latest purchases are already 1.32+

Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms &amp; conditions. Thank you
happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code <font size="+1">GOH039</font>,

<font color="aa00aa">1) We're very happy to announce the availability of SingPost at iHerb!

Only for consumers, not for resellers </font>

On behalf of

Name/NICK: elyzaroom
Collection point/method: smartpac

Item #1
Item Desc: ChildLife, Essentials, Multi Vitamin &amp; Mineral, Natural Orange/Mango Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Childlife-Essentials-Multi-Vitamin-Mineral-Natural-Orange-Mango-Flavor-8-fl-oz-237-ml/6368
Quantity : 2
Price in USD$: 24.42

Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$24.42 X 1.33 x 0.88) = SGD$ 28.58

Sambucol with Vit C (UK version - for kids above 1yr old) X 2 =$15X2 = SGD$30

Total: $28.58 + $30 = $58.58

<font color="0000ff">13 Jul 2013 ITR I-BANK elyzaroom S$60.00 </font>

<font color="0000ff">Hi Grace, 1st payment will be US$27.81 x 0.88 x 1.3 = S$31.81, pls proceed to transfer to confirm your orders. Pls provide your contact number after the transfer, thanks
happy.gif
</font>

I-herb 348_Clearance processing complete_Hong Kong

1) Elise
2) Jess Tan
3) Zishan
4) Anne29
5) wedtobe06
6) Simin
7) ★ Angel ★

I-herb 349_<font color="ff0000">Still not Shipped_Status_Picking </font>

1) Kaye
2) Sharon
3) Annette
4) Angelz07
5) Karen (KT)
6) Pax

<font color="ff0000">Msg frm I-herb when i placed order on thur morn</font>

<font color="ff0000">[Estimated Shipping Date - July 15, 2013 (US Time) previously was July 16]</font>

I-herb 350_<font color="ff0000">Still not Shipped_Status_Picking</font>

1) Zishan
2) blessedjoy
3) Alexa
4) Shirlene

<font color="ff0000">Msg frm I-herb when i placed order on sat morn</font>

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the extraordinary demand from our customers all over the world, we anticipate a slight delay in processing your order. Please check the "Estimated Delivery Range" below the each shipping method. Thank you.

<font color="ff0000">Still taking in orders_12% off - i'm using DHL, therefore there will be DHL shipping charges

Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that ALL THESE ARE BEYOND MY CONTROL.

[4 Jul (US Time) was their Independence Day, and they were closed for that day, and now they have a backlog of orders - pending processing.

happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039,

</font>

<font size="+1">I-herb 346_Sorted &amp; Ready for Collection_Shipping Charges
happy.gif

Email sent to spreeists</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Lynn Goh - i've PM you, cos i dont have your email add and contact number, thanks</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Spreeists</TD><TD>Quantity</TD><TD>Item</TD><TD>Actual Shipping Weight (lbs)</TD><TD>USD (Discounted) 12%</TD><TD>SGD (using actual exchange rate 1.323)</TD><TD>Paid (using exchange rate 1.3)</TD><TD>DHL shipping Charges , SGD </TD><TD>To Pay </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynn Goh</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Nature's Answer, Liquid Omega-3, Deep Sea Fish Oil EPA/DHA</TD><TD>5.08</TD><TD>32.01</TD><TD>42.35</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pay </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5.08</TD><TD>32.01</TD><TD>42.35</TD><TD>41.61</TD><TD>4.98</TD><TD>5.72 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sara</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>BRöö, Shampoo, Flat to Full, Fresh Citrus (Extra 20%)</TD><TD>0.71</TD><TD>8.23</TD><TD>10.89</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Navitas Naturals, Certified Organic Chia Powder</TD><TD>0.95</TD><TD>12.65</TD><TD>16.74</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Add I-herb 343 - 4 items</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>82.40</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Refund </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1.66</TD><TD>20.88</TD><TD>110.02</TD><TD>200.00</TD><TD>1.63</TD><TD>-88.35 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babybabe</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gerber, Rice Cereal, Single Grain</TD><TD>0.80</TD><TD>2.73</TD><TD>3.61</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gerber, Organic, Brown Rice Cereal</TD><TD>0.80</TD><TD>3.70</TD><TD>4.89</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>I-herb 345 paid &amp; collected on 12 Jul</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pay </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1.60</TD><TD>6.42</TD><TD>8.49</TD><TD>Pending</TD><TD>1.57</TD><TD>10.06 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sakina</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Devita, Solar Protective Moisturizer, SPF 30+, </TD><TD>0.24</TD><TD>17.95</TD><TD>23.75</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pay </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>0.24</TD><TD>17.95</TD><TD>23.75</TD><TD>23.35</TD><TD>0.23</TD><TD>0.63 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font size="+1">I-herb 347_Sorted &amp; Ready for Collection_Shipping Charges
happy.gif

Email sent to all spreeists</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Spreeists</TD><TD>Quantity</TD><TD>Item</TD><TD>Actual Shipping Weight (lbs)</TD><TD>USD (Discounted) 12%</TD><TD>SGD (using actual exchange rate 1.328)</TD><TD>Paid (using exchange rate 1.3)</TD><TD>DHL shipping Charges , SGD </TD><TD>To Pay </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elise</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Tooth Tissues, My Dentist's Choice, Dental Wipes <font color="ff0000">OOS*</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Earth's Best, Toothpaste, Strawberry &amp; Banana</TD><TD>0.18</TD><TD>5.04</TD><TD>6.70</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Happybellies, Oatmeal Baby Cereal</TD><TD>0.80</TD><TD>4.32</TD><TD>5.74</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Happybellies, Multi-Grain Baby Cereal</TD><TD>0.80</TD><TD>4.32</TD><TD>5.74</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>happyyogis, Yogurt &amp; Fruit Snacks, Strawberry</TD><TD>0.27</TD><TD>3.88</TD><TD>5.15</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>happyyogis, Yogurt &amp; Fruit Snacks, Mixed Berry</TD><TD>0.27</TD><TD>3.88</TD><TD>5.15</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>happyyogis, Yogurt &amp; Fruit Snacks, Banana Mango</TD><TD>0.27</TD><TD>3.88</TD><TD>5.15</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Refund# </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>*Ordered in I-herb 348</TD><TD>2.59</TD><TD>25.33</TD><TD>33.63</TD><TD>39.56</TD><TD>2.40</TD><TD>-3.53 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>#Transferred to I-herb 348</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Elise's fren</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Plum Organics, Spinach &amp; Apple</TD><TD>0.81</TD><TD>2.82</TD><TD>3.74</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Plum Organics, Blueberry &amp; Purple Sweet Potato Ready Stock</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>5.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Happybellies, Oatmeal Baby Cereal</TD><TD>0.80</TD><TD>4.32</TD><TD>5.74</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD> Happybellies, Multi-Grain Baby Cereal,</TD><TD>1.60</TD><TD>8.64</TD><TD>11.48</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD> Happybellies, Brown Rice Baby Cereal</TD><TD>1.48</TD><TD>8.64</TD><TD>11.48</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Happypuffs, Organic Superfoods, Strawberry Puffs</TD><TD>1.15</TD><TD>3.33</TD><TD>4.42</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pay </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5.84</TD><TD>27.75</TD><TD>41.85</TD><TD>39.73</TD><TD>5.41</TD><TD>7.53 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Karen Wang</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Nature's Baby Organics, Shampoo &amp; Bodywash, Lavender Chamomile</TD><TD>1.54</TD><TD>13.46</TD><TD>17.88</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Nature's Baby Organics, Conditioner &amp; Detangler, Lavender Chamomile</TD><TD>0.77</TD><TD>7.41</TD><TD>9.84</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Munchkin, Drink Box Carrier</TD><TD>0.43</TD><TD>3.34</TD><TD>4.44</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Alba Botanica, Leave-in Conditioner</TD><TD>0.59</TD><TD>5.30</TD><TD>7.04</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Avalon Organics, Shampoo, Nourishing Lavender</TD><TD>0.95</TD><TD>6.21</TD><TD>8.25</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Physician's Formula, Inc., Eye Definer, Felt-Tip Eye Marker, Dark Brown</TD><TD>0.17</TD><TD>6.38</TD><TD>8.47</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Physician's Formula, Inc., Mineral Wear, Talc-Free Mineral Face Powder,</TD><TD>0.48</TD><TD>23.57</TD><TD>31.30</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>EcoTools, Bamboo Powder Brush</TD><TD>0.14</TD><TD>6.15</TD><TD>8.17</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pay </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>5.07</TD><TD>71.83</TD><TD>95.39</TD><TD>93.37</TD><TD>4.70</TD><TD>6.72 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babybang2000</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gerber, Lil' Meals, White Turkey Stew with Rice &amp; Vegetables</TD><TD>1.06</TD><TD>3.43</TD><TD>4.56</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Organic Chicken Quinoa &amp; Vegetables</TD><TD>1.18</TD><TD>6.51</TD><TD>8.65</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Organic Vegetable Ravioli <font color="ff0000">OOS*</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gerber, Lil' Meals, Mac &amp; Cheese with Chicken &amp; Vegetables</TD><TD>1.06</TD><TD>3.78</TD><TD>5.03</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gerber, Graduates, Lil' Meals, Pasta Shells &amp; Cheese</TD><TD>1.06</TD><TD>3.43</TD><TD>4.56</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Organic Turkey Vegetables &amp; Brown Rice</TD><TD>1.18</TD><TD>6.51</TD><TD>8.65</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gerber, Graduates lil' meals, White Turkey Stew with Rice </TD><TD>1.06</TD><TD>3.78</TD><TD>5.03</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Gerber, Lil' Meals, Pasta Stars with Chicken <font color="ff0000">OOS*</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gerber, Lil' Meals, Spaghetti Rings in Meat Sauce,</TD><TD>1.06</TD><TD>4.40</TD><TD>5.84</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Super Beefy Pasta</TD><TD>1.18</TD><TD>6.51</TD><TD>8.65</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>happytimes, Sunny Buddies, Organic Sunflower Butter &amp; Berry Jam Bites</TD><TD>0.89</TD><TD>4.97</TD><TD>6.60</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gerber, Graduates, Lil' Crunchies, Veggie Dip</TD><TD>0.71</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>3.80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gerber, Graduates, Lil' Crunchies, Garden Tomato</TD><TD>0.71</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>3.80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gerber, Organic Puffs, Green Veggies</TD><TD>0.68</TD><TD>3.51</TD><TD>4.66</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Plum Organics, Little Cremes, Acai, Blackberry &amp; Purple Carrot <font color="ff0000">OOS*</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Plum Organics, Tots, Teensy Fruits, Apple</TD><TD>0.37</TD><TD>2.86</TD><TD>3.80</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Plum Organics, Little Cremes, Pomegranate Beet &amp; Berry <font color="ff0000">OOS*</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Tom's of Maine, Natural Children's Fluoride Toothpaste, Silly Strawberry</TD><TD>0.35</TD><TD>3.71</TD><TD>4.93</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Earth's Best, Toothpaste, Strawberry &amp; Banana</TD><TD>0.18</TD><TD>5.04</TD><TD>6.70</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Funky Monkey Snacks, Carnaval Mix</TD><TD>0.34</TD><TD>2.20</TD><TD>2.92</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Plum Organics, Little Cremes, Super Greens, Kale, Apple <font color="ff0000">OOS*</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Yummy Earth, Fruit Snacks, Banana, Cherry, Peach &amp; Strawberry, 5 Snack Packs</TD><TD>0.73</TD><TD>2.98</TD><TD>3.96</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Refund </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>13.80</TD><TD>69.37</TD><TD>92.12</TD><TD>121.53</TD><TD>12.79</TD><TD>-16.62 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>bsea</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>ChildLife, Pure DHA Chewable!, 250 mg, Natural Berry Flavor</TD><TD>0.18</TD><TD>8.76</TD><TD>11.63</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Bio-Oil, Specialist Moisturizer Oil</TD><TD>0.35</TD><TD>15.83</TD><TD>21.02</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Wobenzym, Wobenzym N, Healthy Inflammation and Joint Support</TD><TD>0.41</TD><TD>26.36</TD><TD>35.00</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Now Foods, Calcium &amp; Magnesium</TD><TD>1.83</TD><TD>13.45</TD><TD>17.86</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>Pay </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>2.77</TD><TD>64.39</TD><TD>85.51</TD><TD>83.71</TD><TD>2.57</TD><TD>4.37 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

I-herb 349_<font color="ff0000">Still not Shipped_Status_Packing </font>

1) Kaye
2) Sharon
3) Annette
4) Angelz07
5) Karen (KT)
6) Pax

<font color="ff0000">[Estimated Shipping Date - July 15, 2013 (US Time) previously was July 16]</font>

I-herb 350_<font color="ff0000">Still not Shipped_Status_Picking</font>

1) Zishan
2) blessedjoy
3) Alexa
4) Shirlene

<font color="ff0000">Msg frm I-herb when i placed order on sat morn </font>

happy.gif
</font>

</font>

Hi
Pls order as below:

1 Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happyyogis™, Yogurt &amp; Fruit Snacks, Banana Mango, 1.0 oz (28 g)
http://www.iherb.com/Nurture-Inc-Happy-Baby-happyyogis-Yogurt-Fruit-Snacks-Banana-Mango-1-0-oz-28-g/25219
4 for $17.20

2 http://www.iherb.com/Derma-E-Hand-Body-Moisture-Therapy-Fragrance-Free-12-fl-oz-350-ml/11888
Derma E, Hand &amp; Body Moisture Therapy, Fragrance Free, 12 fl oz (350 ml)
$6.65

3 http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-3rd-Foods-NatureSelect-Apples-Cinnamon-with-Oatmeal-6-oz-170-g/32076
Gerber, 3rd Foods, NatureSelect, Apples &amp; Cinnamon with Oatmeal, 6 oz (170 g)
$1.31

4 http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-3rd-Foods-NatureSelect-Banana-Strawberry-6-oz-170-g/32014
Gerber, 3rd Foods, NatureSelect, Banana Strawberry, 6 oz (170 g)
$1.31

5 http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Organic-Oatmeal-Cereal-Whole-Grain-8-oz-227-g/48870
Gerber, Organic Oatmeal Cereal, Whole Grain, 8 oz (227 g)
$4.20

6 http://www.iherb.com/American-Health-Royal-Brittany-Evening-Primrose-Oil-1300-mg-2-Bottles-120-Softgels-Each/23544
American Health, Royal Brittany, Evening Primrose Oil, 1300 mg, 2 Bottles, 120 Softgels Each
$20.46

7 http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Path-Organic-Optimum-Power-Hot-Oatmeal-Blueberry-Cinnamon-Flax-8-Packets-40-g-Each/41167
Nature's Path, Organic, Optimum Power, Hot Oatmeal, Blueberry Cinnamon Flax, 8 Packets, 40 g Each
$3.92

8 http://www.iherb.com/Mayumi-Squalane-Ultra-Fine-Oil-Natural-Skin-Supplement-1-12-fl-oz-33-ml/6573
Mayumi, Squalane Ultra Fine Oil, Natural Skin Supplement, 1.12 fl oz (33 ml)
$9.95

9 http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Glucosamine-Chondroitin-Extra-Strength-240-Tablets/582
Now Foods, Glucosamine &amp; Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 240 Tablets
$54.69

TOTAL: USD 102.49
x 0.88 x 1.3 = SGD 136.93

<font color="0000ff">Payment received with thanks frm Alicia

15 Jul 2013 ITR I-BANK alicia80 S$136.93 </font>

1 Nurture Inc. (Happy Baby), happyyogis™, Yogurt &amp; Fruit Snacks, Banana Mango, 1.0 oz (28 g)
http://www.iherb.com/Nurture-Inc-Happy-Baby-happyyogis-Yogurt-Fruit-Snacks-Banana-Mango-1-0-oz-28-g/25219
4 for $17.20

2 http://www.iherb.com/Derma-E-Hand-Body-Moisture-Therapy-Fragrance-Free-12-fl-oz-350-ml/11888
Derma E, Hand &amp; Body Moisture Therapy, Fragrance Free, 12 fl oz (350 ml)
$6.65

3 http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-3rd-Foods-NatureSelect-Apples-Cinnamon-with-Oatmeal-6-oz-170-g/32076
Gerber, 3rd Foods, NatureSelect, Apples &amp; Cinnamon with Oatmeal, 6 oz (170 g)
$1.31

4 http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-3rd-Foods-NatureSelect-Banana-Strawberry-6-oz-170-g/32014
Gerber, 3rd Foods, NatureSelect, Banana Strawberry, 6 oz (170 g)
$1.31

5 http://www.iherb.com/Gerber-Organic-Oatmeal-Cereal-Whole-Grain-8-oz-227-g/48870
Gerber, Organic Oatmeal Cereal, Whole Grain, 8 oz (227 g)
$4.20

6 http://www.iherb.com/American-Health-Royal-Brittany-Evening-Primrose-Oil-1300-mg-2-Bottles-120-Softgels-Each/23544
American Health, Royal Brittany, Evening Primrose Oil, 1300 mg, 2 Bottles, 120 Softgels Each
$20.46

7 http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Path-Organic-Optimum-Power-Hot-Oatmeal-Blueberry-Cinnamon-Flax-8-Packets-40-g-Each/41167
Nature's Path, Organic, Optimum Power, Hot Oatmeal, Blueberry Cinnamon Flax, 8 Packets, 40 g Each
$3.92

8 http://www.iherb.com/Mayumi-Squalane-Ultra-Fine-Oil-Natural-Skin-Supplement-1-12-fl-oz-33-ml/6573
Mayumi, Squalane Ultra Fine Oil, Natural Skin Supplement, 1.12 fl oz (33 ml)
$9.95

9 http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Glucosamine-Chondroitin-Extra-Strength-240-Tablets/582
Now Foods, Glucosamine &amp; Chondroitin, Extra Strength, 240 Tablets
$54.69

I-herb 348_Clearance processing complete_Singapore (airport)*

1) Elise
2) Jess Tan
3) Zishan
4) Anne29
5) wedtobe06
6) Simin
7) ★ Angel ★

* shd reach my place by tues night - provided no further delay at DHL centre

I-herb 349_<font color="ff0000">Still not Shipped_Status_Ready to Ship</font>

1) Kaye
2) Sharon
3) Annette
4) Angelz07
5) Karen (KT)
6) Pax

I-herb 350_<font color="ff0000">Still not Shipped_Status_Packing</font>

1) Zishan
2) blessedjoy
3) Alexa
4) Shirlene

<font color="ff0000">Msg frm I-herb when i placed order on sat morn </font>

happy.gif
</font>

</font>

<font size="+1">I-herb 351, order placed for
happy.gif
</font>

<table border=1><tr><td>Spreeists</TD><TD>Quantity</TD><TD>Item</TD><TD>Actual Shipping Weight (lbs)</TD><TD>USD (Discounted) 12%</TD><TD>SGD (using exchange rate 1.3)</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD>Zishan</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Bell Plantation, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter <font color="ff0000">OOS</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>PAID </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>elyzaroom</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>ChildLife, Essentials, Multi Vitamin &amp; Mineral, Natural Orange</TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>21.49</TD><TD>27.94</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>UK sambucol</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>30.00</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.24</TD><TD>21.49</TD><TD>57.94</TD><TD>60.00 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Lynne</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Now Foods, Rhodiola</TD><TD>0.18</TD><TD>8.96</TD><TD>11.65</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Nature's Way, Hydraplenish, Hyaluronic Acid </TD><TD>0.24</TD><TD>16.07</TD><TD>20.89</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Doctor's Best, Ultra Cordyceps Plus</TD><TD>0.24</TD><TD>10.82</TD><TD>14.06</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Immuno Forte</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>16.30</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Child's Health</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>28.60</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>0.66</TD><TD>35.84</TD><TD>91.50</TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sheryl</TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Happytot, Organic Superfoods, Plus, Strawberry, Kiwi, Beet &amp; Pear</TD><TD>0.70</TD><TD>4.31</TD><TD>5.61</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Happytot, Organic Superfoods, Plus, Blueberry, Apple &amp; Purple Carrot</TD><TD>0.70</TD><TD>4.31</TD><TD>5.61</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Happytot, Plus, Kale, Apple &amp; Mango</TD><TD>0.70</TD><TD>4.31</TD><TD>5.78</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Super Beefy Pasta</TD><TD>0.59</TD><TD>3.26</TD><TD>4.23</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Organic Chicken Quinoa &amp; Vegetables</TD><TD>0.59</TD><TD>3.26</TD><TD>4.23</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Organic Turkey Vegetables &amp; Brown Rice</TD><TD>0.59</TD><TD>3.26</TD><TD>4.23</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Organic Vegetable Ravioli <font color="ff0000">OOS</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>3.87</TD><TD>22.70</TD><TD>29.69</TD><TD>Pending </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Alicia</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>happyyogis, Yogurt &amp; Fruit Snacks, Banana Mango</TD><TD>1.08</TD><TD>15.14</TD><TD>19.68</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Derma E, Hand &amp; Body Moisture Therapy, Fragrance Free</TD><TD>1.01</TD><TD>5.85</TD><TD>7.61</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gerber, 3rd Foods, NatureSelect, Apples &amp; Cinnamon with Oatmeal</TD><TD>0.92</TD><TD>1.15</TD><TD>1.50</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gerber, 3rd Foods, NatureSelect, Banana Strawberry</TD><TD>0.92</TD><TD>1.15</TD><TD>1.50</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Gerber, Organic Oatmeal Cereal, Whole Grain</TD><TD>0.77</TD><TD>3.70</TD><TD>4.80</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>American Health, Royal Brittany, Evening Primrose Oil</TD><TD>1.42</TD><TD>18.00</TD><TD>23.41</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Nature's Path, Organic, Optimum Power, Hot Oatmeal, Blueberry Cinnamon Flax</TD><TD>1.01</TD><TD>3.45</TD><TD>4.48</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Mayumi, Squalane Ultra Fine Oil, Natural Skin Supplement</TD><TD>0.23</TD><TD>8.76</TD><TD>11.38</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Now Foods, Glucosamine &amp; Chondroitin, Extra Strength</TD><TD>1.42</TD><TD>48.13</TD><TD>62.57</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>8.78</TD><TD>105.33</TD><TD>136.93</TD><TD>136.93 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Violet Goh</TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Yummy Earth, Organic Lollipops, Assorted Flavors</TD><TD>1.29</TD><TD>5.98</TD><TD>7.77</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1.29</TD><TD>5.98</TD><TD>7.77</TD><TD>7.77 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>babybang2000</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>Happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Organic Vegetable Ravioli <font color="ff0000">OOS</font></TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD>-</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Gerber, Lil' Meals, Pasta Stars with Chicken </TD><TD>1.06</TD><TD>4.40</TD><TD>5.72</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>2</TD><TD>Plum Organics, Little Cremes, Acai, Blackberry &amp; Purple Carrot (Item 15 &amp; 21)</TD><TD>0.74</TD><TD>6.60</TD><TD>8.58</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Plum Organics, Little Cremes, Pomegranate Beet &amp; Berry </TD><TD>0.49</TD><TD>3.30</TD><TD>4.29</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD>1</TD><TD>Plum Organics, Little Cremes, Super Greens, Kale, Apple</TD><TD>0.37</TD><TD>3.30</TD><TD>4.29</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>*Balance frm I-herb 347 - 25 items</TD><TD>2.66</TD><TD>17.60</TD><TD>22.88</TD><TD>*16.62 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Grace Quek</TD><TD>4</TD><TD>Natrol, AcaiBerry, The Ultimate Super Fruit</TD><TD>1.00</TD><TD>24.47</TD><TD>31.81</TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD>1.00</TD><TD>24.47</TD><TD>31.81</TD><TD>31.81 </TD></TR><TR><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD></td></tr></table>

<font color="0000ff">Aside to Zishan, Bell Plantation, PB2, Powdered Peanut Butter is still out of stock</font>

<font color="aa00aa">Aside to Babybang2000 &amp; Sheryl - Happytot, Toddler Meal Bowls, Organic Vegetable Ravioli is out of stock</font>

-------------------

<font color="ff0000">Msg frm I-herb</font>

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the extraordinary demand from our customers all over the world, we anticipate a slight delay in processing your order. Please check the "Estimated Delivery Range" below each shipping method. Thank you.
<font color="ff0000">Estimated Shipping Date - July 17, 2013 (US Time)</font>

Web site: http://www.iherb.com/default

<font color="ff0000">Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that all these are beyond my control, thank you.

Via DHL(takes abt 6-10 days after order is shipped out by I-herb, provided no customs delay) </font>

Payment :
1. By bank transfer to my POSB savings account <font size="+1">140-08572-3</font>
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.3 and a 12% discount by iherb
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Collection Place :
1. My Place at Clementi Ave 3 daily - 9am - 11pm, Wkends - By appointment.
2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues &amp; Thur), other earlier timings are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc. Thur 3.10pm, Weekends - By appointment.
3. Postage -Please add 20c for Material Costs.
<font color="ff0000">* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable" </font>
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage

* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.

-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.
4. Courier $6-$8 (wkdays, daytime)
5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.
6. Jurong Point <font color="ff0000">(wef frm May, meetup will be on 1st &amp; 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm)</font>
7. Smartpac (with tracking number) - up to 3 kg

Other Terms &amp; Conditions:
1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.
2. I will not be responsible for any missing, leakage, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit.
3. No payment, no order.
4. Do make the 2nd payment of the shipping cost before collection.
5. For those who can't post here, please e-mail me at [email protected]
6. Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms &amp; conditions.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

<font color="ff0000"><font size="+1">Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.3 x 0.88) = SGD$ </font></font>

<font color="ff0000">(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$230(paid) or so - so as to get 12% off )

happy.gif
</font>

<font color="0000ff">*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code<font size="+1"> GOH039</font>,

Only for consumers, not for resellers </font>

Back