Www.amazon.com - FOC International Shipping/Braun Thermoscan5

crystalgal

<font color="0000ff">Amazon Spree</font>

Ordering Website: http://www.amazon.com

<font color="0000ff">PLEASE READ CAREFULLY</font>
1. Order will close when order hit USD200 (PAID ORDERS)
2. I reserve the right to cancel the spree if response is poor. (Any payment made will be refunded.)
3. NO CONFIRMATION PAYMENT = NO ORDER
4. Please use your SingaporeMotherHood.com nick during internet transfer for easier identification. Please pm me after you have transferred the payment, together with your contact number and following details:
a) By ATM or Internet Transfer
b) Transaction details such as date, time, amount, ref. number
c) Postal or delivery address if so specified
5. Allocations of order to be done based on first PAY first serve basis and no reservation of slots
6. If item is OOS or price variant becomes too large, I reserve the right to drop the item unless an alternative has been provided
7. I am not liable if merchant ship wrong design/color, missing or defective items during transit to SGP. And for local/normal posting, I'm not liable if items get lost in the mail.
8. No cancellation of orders once spree is closed for consolidation and orders placed.
9. Please be prepared to wait up to 4-8 weeks for items to arrive upon ordered placed with the merchant.
10. Spreeists unable to post, pls pm me.
11. JOIN only if you are comfortable with these conditions.

<font color="0000ff">Exchange Rate </font>
1. USD1 = SGD1.3 (will adjust if being charged higher)

<font color="0000ff">Shipping Charges </font>
1. Free Domestic Shipping for Free Super Savers Shipping items (If given by Amazon)
2. International Standard Shipping via vPost. Shipping charges are shared within items per packaged as indicated by vPost.
3. Free International Shipping (if AmazonGlobal Eligible)

<font color="0000ff">Payment Details </font>
1. Please make FIRST payment for the value of your orders. This to be made immediately for your orders to be confirmed.
2. SECOND payment is for shipping/postage before delivery of orders. (Will inform)
3. All payment to be made to DBS SAVING PLUS 018-0-040625 or OCBC 528-0-058826

<font color="0000ff">Collection </font>
1. Serangoon
2. Postage (Normal/Registered)*
*Note:-
- Please be advised to use Registered Mail as I will not be responsible for lost items during postage.
- Postage charges might changed depending on the items purchased.
- A surcharge is applicable to cover the cost of packing materials where applicable.

<font color="0000ff">Order Format </font>
-----------------------------------------------------
Nick:
Email:
Collection mode:

Item #1
Item Name:
URL Link:
Qty:
Unit Price: US$

Total Amount = US$XX.XX x 1.3 = S$

<font color="aa00aa">hi breezie,
Look for the international shipping filter in the search drop down, or select the AmazonGlobal Eligible box on the left side of your shopping page to see items that can be shipped</font>

hi fangy,
item 2 is not eligible for international shipping, the rest of the items are fine.

The spree is confirmed. :)

Back