WTS: Maclaren Quest Sport Stroller in Black/Silver (can be used from birth)!

CBE27FBB-846C-44FC-8530-903C40C73467.jpeg

Item: Maclaren Quest Sport

Color: Black/Silver

Condition: 9/10

Purchased this Maclaren Quest Sport @ $399 in 2015 to be used for travelling as it is lightweight and can fully recline (Note: Only Maclaren Quest from 2013 onwards can fully recline and be used for baby from birth). Had used this stroller for a few overseas trips till date and in all my trips, it is stored in a stroller storage bag before I gate check-in.

Stroller comes with rain cover. Am throwing in the following accessories (worth $250) FREE:

• 1 Maclaren Reversible Seat Liner in Panda Green which retails at $68. Condition of liner is 9/10 as only used a few times. What you see is what you get.
  • 1 matching set Maclaren Comfort Pack (Headrest & Shoulder Pads) in Panda Green which retails at $68. Condition of Comfort Pack (Headrest & Shoulder Pads) is 9/10 as only used a few times. What you see is what you get.
  • 1 Black Maclaren Cup Holder (condition: 8/10). Each cup holder retails at $29.90.
  • 1 Black Maclaren Universal Organiser (condition: 8/10). Each organiser details at $59.90.
  • CityGrips Double Handle Bar Grips in Black Hippo (condition: 8/10) which I had purchased for $20.
Selling this Quest Sport with all the freebies (total worth $650) at $148 now, a hefty 75% discount from its total value!

Top up $15 for the Maclaren Universal Bumper Bar (foldable) in Black (condition: 8/10) which retails at $69.90.

The Quest is Maclaren's top stroller among the lightweight range, and is a must-have when it comes to travelling or when the Mummy/Daddy brings baby out alone. The Maclaren Quest was my saviour when I brought my kids for holiday trips; for the kid to sleep in instead of me breaking my arms to carry the kid.

My home is pet-free and smoke-free, hence you can be assured that stroller is very well kept.

Deal/view at Yishun. You may contact me on [email protected]

Product Features:
- Adjustable 4 position recline, suitable from birth (0 month) up to 25kg
-One Hand Recline
- High backrest (seat back height: 48cm)
- 12.7cm / 5.0in wheels
- High quality aluminium frame for extra lightness
- Water resistant hood with reflective accents for night safety
-Simple to engage, flip-flop friendly brakes
- 5 point harness with secure centre buckle control (child will not be able to undo it by himself!)
- Extendable leg rest for comfortable support
-Cosy Padded Seat
- Removable washable seat
- Mesh shopping basket
- Basic weight: 6.4kg / 14.1lb (without hood, shopping basket or rain cover)

Back