WTS: 田原香 香孕 chicken essence

Jayels

14E94874-EE48-49D0-9C07-AC54BD597E7C.jpeg E2A6E508-4EFD-4AFF-827F-76EF64C41766.jpeg selling off 10 packs of ‘after Ovulation’ chicken essence @ $35

Expires on 07.07.2018

PM me if keen. Collection @ Toa Payoh.

Guaranteed package comes in frozen condition. =)

Last edited:

I just bought 1 box for trying... too late to see this post lah..
Are your pregnant now? May I know how many boxes you've drunk?

Bought my 2nd box, and there comes the good news:)

Hi Jayels,

Just to ask, i saw that the website sells 20packets per box, does it means 20 packets to be completed in a month? Did u avoid any drinks or food when u consume the chicken essence?

Thanks in advance!

I believe God would make you fertile when he pleases. I am so happy to say this. I have suffered from infertility for 6 years of my marriage. I have gone to so many therapy, taken so many medication I lost count of medication i took. but my colleague at the office introduced me to mother Iya Hindi Herbal, about her herbal remedy, her type of medication and after using it , its effectiveness. after taking it for 1week, I conceived and I gave birth to my little boy, he is 3years old now and I am pregnant again big thanks to colleague for introducing me Mother Iya you can contact at her on [email protected] .Call or WhatsApp.+19145295224 ., if you do seek permanent solution as well.

Back