WTB Toys for 1 year old and above

lilduck

Looking for BN or preloved in good condition. Please state the condition, price, collection and picture. thanks

Hi there – I have the below things to clear. All the below are brand new in box. Please PM me or sms me your email address in 81573146 if you are interested in any of the below as the pictures are too big to load here and I can send you the pictures personally to your email address.

1. Bowling Set - Bought in BHG for around 15/-. I have one more set and hence letting this go. They are very cute and colourful. 12 skittles and 2 balls. Letting go at $12/-

2. Auby Baby 8 pieces Rattels – RP is $17.90/- and am letting go at $15/-

3. Baby Gym - it’s brand new in box and still in cling wrap. I used the same one for my little one and the quality is very good. I found personally to be very useful in engaging the kid. Got this as a gift and since I already have one, I am letting this go. Retail price is $35/- plus and am selling at $30/-. I am sure it’s a very good buy.

4. Stackers – 3 different kinds of stackers in 1. RP is $17.90/- and am letting go at $15/-

5. Nuby 4 pieces food storage & feeding set – This is excellent for kids who start to eat solid. Very nice and handy to carry outside and feed. Letting go at $10/-.

Collection will be in Raffles / China town / Clark Quey / Outram / Tanjong Pagar / NE line / NS line from Raffles till Ang Mo Kio or any other MRT’s can be arranged at my convenience.

Slightly negotiable if you are buying more then 2 items. Please take note that I am not trying to make any money here and just that wanted to clear some place as well get some money to buy more educational stuff for my kids who has outgrown all the above items.

Thanks.

i have these for consideration.
1)Piggy coin bank by fisher price with 10 coins inside. Enhances a child's motor skills by getting the child to slot the coin into the hole. Teaches child to count while the child drops in the coin. Comes with music and cute voice of piggy sneezing.

Selling for $15.

2) Pop up toy by Playskool. Enhances a child's motor skills by getting child to do five actions - slide, press button, twist a knob, push up a lever, push button.

Selling for $15 .

Collection at toa payoh
6246876.jpg
6246877.jpg
6246878.jpg

do drop by for a garage sale (toys and furniture) at sengkang from 1-4pm tomorrow (7 Nov, Monday)

Interested, please contact Yanru at 98629095 for details.

Hi,

I got a BNIB kid rider with wheels to let go at $22.90. (also a push walker)

Collection: Admiralty (preferred)/ Woodlands/ Sembawang or Sengkang

Kiddy palace selling at $34.90nett.

Do pm me for photos if interested! :) or email me at [email protected]

Playskool Busy Chase & Crawl Duckies. Roll along to chase rattling ducks and the sides have activities too. $8

Leapfrog Counting Pals. Great entertainment for bub. Educational and stimulating. It does colors, counts, classical music, lots of rattling bits. $15

Baby Einstein Cubes X 3. Rattles. Crinkly, Touch & Feel. $8

Tiny Love Fruity Pal - Banana. Rattles, bells, pull, crinkle, etc.  $8

Tiny Love Deluxe Noah's Ark with musical Seahorse, lovable soft Blue whale, mirror Turtle, soft green Octopus with springy arms & more. See photo. Great activity time for bub. They lie down for a great hands on time and have a good kick. My girl loved this to bits. $35

Tiny Love car seat activity. Goes over the car seat to give bub occupied. With a turning steering wheel and an airplane that moves up and down a clacky track. $15

Playskool Busy Basics Step Start Great Push & Ride. $18

All in good preloved condition. Priced reasonably to go to good home. All reputable branded toys. Let me know if any interests you and i can email you actual pics. 
Cheers! 

Hi there

Also have Brand New Items quite a few pieces for your consideration.

Mothercare - Melissa & Doug Alphabet Nesting & Stacking Blocks $12

Toy R Us - Wooden Noah's Ark $27

My First Summer No Tip Caterpillar Inflatable Pool Rider $8

Dora Great Adventure Book with 100 Flaps to Flip & Lift $10

Lego Duplo 85 pieces $16

All items are Brand New, unopened and sealed. All priced to sell as my kids have way too much stuff. Let me know if any interest you. Photos upon request I will email actual pics.

Cheers

$2!
i have a xylophone in good working condition. there is actually a stick at the back of the xylophone for baby to push but i took it out cos i find it dangerous, and now i can't find the stick, so no stick. but baby can still pull using the pull string in front.
Very cheap. $2. Self collect at jurong west st 81.
teddy bear also at $2. received as a gift. baby has many soft toys and don't want to play with it so selling it off.
msg me at 94364721. tks!

6346615.jpg

6346616.jpg

6458083.jpg

6458084.jpg

6458085.jpg

Bruin 2-in-1 Baby Walker & Ride-on

Brand new in unopen packaging.

Retail selling at $69.95.

Selling at $45 for self collection at my blk lobby(Jurong West St 61).

Pls PM for any enquires.
happy.gif

Great for Christmas Gift! BNIB - Little Tikes Spray and Rescue Fire
Truck
Retail price $199. Brand New in Box!
Willing to sell at $120. price neg.

Little Firefighters will ride to the rescue in this adorable Spray &
Rescue Fire Truck! Pressurized water tank and hose really squirts
water! Features: * Full-size fire truck comes in a small package. *
Foot-to-floor ride-on has a friendly smiling face that children adore.

* Pressurized water tank and hose really squirts water! * Water tank
is easily removed for easy filling. * Cool retro styling. * Easy
assembly. Includes: * 1 Fire Truck * 1 Removable fire hose assembly

http://www.myshopping.com.au/ZM--1031939706_Toys_Games

Seft collect at my house near Bt Gombak

Back