WTB Medela Freestyle / PISA / PIS

doodles

Hi,

Im looking to buy a medela pump (as seen from title).
I prefer to collect from NE area.
Please PM or email me if you have any to let go.

Thank you

I have a used medela pump in style for sale for 200, I'll throw in a mini electric dual pump also from medela as well.the valves and tubing are used so you may need to buy new ones from medela.

Hi, I got one set 3 years old PIS in back pack for $100 and another set PISA bought locally and warranty till June 2012 for $350.

Hi, mine is PISA in back pack, bought in 2010. Used only 1 month in 2010 and 1 month in 2011 for my 2nd baby. Willing to sell at $250. Lemme know if keen. Thanks.

Hi, i have a PISA (US set) in metro bag for sale. Bought 3 month ago but lightly used during my confinment month to help increase my milk flow only. Very good and new condition as i have never take it out of the house and the pump is still packed in the box now. Do PM me if you are keen.

have a medela pisa on the go tote 2011 US set. Manufacturing date indicated on the box is 06/09/2011. used for 3 times only. condition: 9.5/10 good as new. you may arrange to check condition before buying.
i am including a local SG adapter which i bought from medela service center at toh guan (which i bought for $85), as i understand from the sellers in bp previously that the 9v local adapter original version is out of stock. all accesories and parts which comes in the new box for the pump are included for this sale. only used items are 2 medela bottles and the standard pump + funnel etc.

i am currently using my freestyle pump hence am selling away pisa. interested pm me. selling at $360 (i previously paid $400+$85 for the full set).

pm me for pics if interested.

Medela pre-loved Pump-in-Style Advanced (Dual US set) without bag ($200)
NOW $160
well maintained with BN tubings, BN 6membranes, BN 2 valves &
membranes.. Comes with 2 small and 2 medium pooh milk bottles.

I have a almost brand new set Medela PISA on the go tote letting go at $200. Its a US export set. Only tried once cos I have another set. Collect from cassia crescent (old airport rd) or other areas to be discussed.

Brand new MEDELA FREESTYLE and PUMP IN STYLE ADVANCE for sale. Both are local set

Both comes with local warranty. Absolutely unused and unopened. The sealed sticker is also intact. 

I am selling much cheaper then retail price.  

I am also selling a bn medela swing. Also local set with warr n unused n unopened. Selling much cheaper then retail.

SMS me 9766-0508 for more info.  

Hello mumies,

I have to thanks to someone who back out after trying to meet for in Yishun mrt for my PISA set. So, un-decisive and un considerate.

Still boring in me. Waisting my time and effort to meet up to pack the stuff for her and her husband.

BEWARE!

PISA Set still available.

6537196.jpg
6537197.jpg

Good day,

I have a BRAND NEW MEDELA PISA.
It is Singapore use (local set).
Comes with local warranty (it is still under warranty).
It is unused.
Selling at $599.
It is include st B-Well Steam Steriliser worth $189.90

My sis went to buy the pump without knowing I had a set already
She bought it from Mum and babes.
You may refer to below link.

I can give you 10 glass bottle to store your breast milk.
Glass bottle is very hygiene and very easy to wash if is oily (if you eat a lot of salmon and cod fish during confinement time..my own experience).

If interested email me at [email protected]

http://www.mumsandbabes.com.sg/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=1356&category_id=7&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=2

Hi

i want to sell off my medela PISA Tote Bag (import set) no warranty. Used for about 7.5mths. Condition is 8/10. selling for $200.

Comes with the following:-
- BN storage bottle with cap x 2pcs
- BN standard size personal fit breast shield with valve & membrane x 1pc (1 side only though mine is a dual pump)
- cooler bag for 4 bottle
- ice pack
- BN valve & membrane - 1pair
- adapter (i will pass you the US adapter & battery adapter that originally came with it including the local compatible adapter)
- instruction manual

Due to hygiene, i am not going to sell those i used but if u need them for testing, i can pass you for free.
- 2 set of tubes (used)(if u need to buy, buy those that is after 2008)
- 10 storage bottles with caps (used)
- 1 pair of personal fit breastshield with valve & membrane (used)

Self collect in yishun. pm me if interested cos i might not check back this post

Hi,

i have a lightly used Medela freestyle selling at $450. Please note its a local set which i had bought it at $699, and there is still warranty left of 5 months. the cooler bag and rest of the stuffs are brand new with zero usage. (price neg.)

Back