1. We've compiled a list of frequently asked questions and their answers at http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/faq-on-using-the-new-forum.21478/
    Dismiss Notice

WTB: Insurance Policies

Discussion in 'Want To Buy' started by Cherian, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Cherian

Cherian Member

If you are looking to surrender your insurance/endowment policies, do you know that you can transfer the ownership instead?

I will buy over your insurance policies and pay a HIGHER price than what insurance companies will give you upon surrender.

I will pay you in CASH. Transfer of policies and payment to you will be done at the insurance company.

Drop me a PM for a no-obligatory discussion.

2. Cherian

Cherian Member

If you are looking to surrender your insurance/endowment policies, do you know that you can transfer the ownership instead?

I will buy over your insurance policies and pay a HIGHER price than what insurance companies will give you upon surrender.

I will pay you in CASH. Transfer of policies and payment to you will be done at the insurance company.

3. Cherian

Cherian Member

4. pinkdemoness

pinkdemoness Member

What is this about?

5. Cherian

Cherian Member

If you had purchased a whole life policy, an endowment, or a savings plan in the past and you regretted it and would like to surrender to the insurance company to get back some money - I'm willing to buy it from you at a higher price than surrender value.

I will pay you in cash.

This is known as transfer of policy and is perfectly legal.

6. Cherian

Cherian Member

7. Cherian

Cherian Member

8. fr0stie

fr0stie Well-Known Member

Does this mean u will become the new owner of my policy and u surrender on my behalf?

9. Cherian

Cherian Member

Let's say you decide to surrender your policy, and the insurance company gives you $X. If you send me your policy to peruse and study over, I can and will offer you higher than $X to buy it over from you.

I will then become the new policyholder of the policy.

10. pinkdemoness

pinkdemoness Member

Do you do all types of policies?

11. Cherian

Cherian Member

Certainly, yes I do.

12. Cherian

Cherian Member

13. Cherian

Cherian Member

14. Cherian

Cherian Member

15. Cherian

Cherian Member

16. Cherian

Cherian Member

17. Cherian

Cherian Member

18. Cherian

Cherian Member

19. Cherian

Cherian Member

20. Cherian

Cherian Member

21. Cherian

Cherian Member

22. Cherian

Cherian Member

f you are looking to surrender your insurance/endowment policies, do you know that you can transfer the ownership instead?

23. Cherian

Cherian Member

24. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:
    1. From 1 Jan 2018 - 31 Jan 2018, receive BONUS vouchers when you sell your policy.
    2. Refer a friend and get a referral fee! BONUS + BONUS referral fee from 1 Jan 2018 - 31 Jan 2018!

25. Cherian

Cherian Member

f you are looking to surrender your insurance/endowment policies, do you know that you can transfer the ownership instead?

Additional Perks:
    1. From 1 Jan 2018 - 31 Jan 2018, receive BONUS vouchers when you sell your policy.
    2. Refer a friend and get a referral fee! BONUS + BONUS referral fee from 1 Jan 2018 - 31 Jan 2018!

26. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

27. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

28. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

29. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:
    2. Refer a friend and get referral fee!

30. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

31. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

32. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

33. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

34. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

35. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

36. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

37. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

38. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

Drop me a PM or email me at aomega.policy at gmail.com for a no-obligatory discussion.

39. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

Drop me a PM or email me at aomega.policy at gmail.com for a no-obligatory discussion.

40. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

41. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

42. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

43. Cherian

Cherian Member

[​IMG]

Additional Perks:

44. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:
    1. Refer a friend and get referral fee!

45. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

46. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

47. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

48. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

49. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks:

50. Cherian

Cherian Member

Additional Perks: