*WTB* Infant Car Seat, Quinny Stroller, Playpen, Breastpump

novmummy

Looking for sec-hand Infant Car Seat, Quinny Stroller, Playpen, Breastpump. Please advise condition & best price. Tks!

can try to look out under mum to be 2011 forum.. there r few ppl selling away their stroller and pum at a good price..

hi,, i have a avent manual single pump. Used for 1 month before switching to medula electric. Willing to let go at $40 bucks

Also have a twin brest feeding pillow (mybrestfriend) for sale at 100 bucks . brand new

pm me for details

hi,

I have a medela advance pump in style which i purchased last dec from first few years. If u are keen, send me an email and i will reply u with the pix.

Hi 

I m stopping breast feeding and selling my breast pump.

Philips Avent Twin Electronic Breast Pump 

Local set with warranty till Mar 2013

Include manual pump conversion kit

Cd on guide to breast feeding

Bag for the pump including ice packsx4 n insulator bagsx2

A set of nipple protectors

Honey color 260ml avent bottle x2 used only to contain milk when pumping. Bpa free 

Honey color 125ml avent bottle x2 inclusive of teats. Brand new bpa free 

Translucent 125ml avent bottle x 1 inclusive of teats. Brand new. 

2x avent pacifier 3-6 mths bpa free

Got it at $599. Willing to let go at $450 as it is still under warranty. Will provide receipt. Warranty can change for brand new set in case of breakdown. But it is very new.

Self collect at Bedok area. Pls pm me if keen. Tnx

Hi,

Are you still looking for a quinny stroller?

I have a quinny zapp stroller with black seat, zapp xtra seat in rebel red and a maxi cosi in red.

I only used the quinny zapp frame with the maxi cosi so far as my daughter is less than 6 mths old. But I have opened up the seat that comes with the original quinny zapp and the zapp xtra seat to test to ensure that it is in working condition.

Do PM me if you are keen to view the pictures. If possible, I am hoping to sell it as a complete set.

Hi,

have the following to let go since I'm not BF-ing my baby anymore.

All in good working condition.

Item 1:Medela pump in style advanced:

Local set, about 5+months warranty left

1. 1x Dual Pump Motor

2. 2x tubing

3. 2x personalfit breastshields set (come with connector, valves and valves membrane)

4. 1x Mains adapter

5. 1x Battery Pak (For travel use when there are no power point available)

6. 1x Lactina Piston (a simple manual pump that comes with the PIS)

7. 4x Medela bottles (150ml)

8. 1x cooling element

9. 2x bottle stands

10. 1x black back pack

FREEBIES:

1. 2 new valves membrane

2. 2 valves with membranes (used)

3. 2x standardfit breastshield

4. 2x tubings (New)

Item 2: Philips AVENT food/milk warmer

refer to website: http://www.philips.com.sg/c/avent-baby-preparing-for-feeding/220-240v-scf255_54/prd/

am selling cos I got 2 milk warmer. Used for 4-5months as a backup at my mom's place so I won't have to lug the warmer around.

Interested, please PM me. thanks! [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Hi, I'm have a rocking new rocking black quinny buzz. Used less than 10times. Bought it at $1198. Selling at $690.. [IMG=http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/forumboard/clipart/happy.gif]

Back