WTB: BN 7-11 Marvel Heroes Figurines

oceanus

Anyone got brand new 7-11 marvel heroes figurines to sell, kindly pm me the name of the figurine and your asking price.

10173823_10152077817955847_1127524357733231530_n.jpg

7 Eleven's Heroes and Friends Set

Collectible figures with highlighters or markers from 7-11!

As a set $70 but only if you buy a set! No exchanging of figurines unless I have extras You save $23!!!
Left:
SpiderMan $13
Iron man $13
Captain America $14
Hulk $13
Sulley $10
Woody $10
Buzz light year $10
Mike $10

Whatsapp me at 97126819 for quick deals, no nego please as it's already very affordable!

Normal mail +$1
Registered mail +$3.55

Mailing price would be according to weight! I'll let you know once you finalize your orders!

Last edited:
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg View attachment 261201 Halo everyone, pls beware of this sucker seller, Huiyi 442. I hv whatsapp her 2 days ago to purchase 2 sets of 7-11 Heroes & Friend set. She has agreed on e price of $60 per set. Appt had made to collect, them she whatsapp me to claim that she has lost 2 buzz and she need to find. I give her e benefit of doubt and tell her take her time to search and update me once she get them. Now she just SMS me, saying she found them but wanna to rise the price to $70 per set and can claim that there are other buyers offer her $100 per set. I told her that isn't e way to do business .. She claim that it don't bother her at all and ask me go ahead to share her immoral way of doing business!!!!

She claim that I curse her for just $10! I told her, is not e matter of money. Is the principal of doing business online. I bet she is a green horn in this business, she don't even has e basic moral in doing business!

Just beware of this lady! She is a terrible sucker! Her contact is 97126819. She is staying at Blk 516 Pasir Risimage.jpg

Last edited:
I think she forgot to let you guys know that she was the one cursing bitch and crazy and sucker all lol! How come Macdonalds increase price never go complain leh? Then SMRT how?

Plus she saved and whatsapped me a photo of my own picture.. As if I don't have it already? And said "I'm gonna skin her down in forum".

Look, apparently she deleted it from her conversation, so there could be many other things that she deleted from the conversation as well to make herself look good.

Try harder.

You post my number, I will post your number too Evelyn Poh.

"Scientists say that 1 out of 4 people are crazy."

Btw, I'm not a greenhorn in business, do check out my profile.

http://singapore.gumtree.sg/c-Stuff...D-FRIENDS-TOY-FIGURINE-1PC-W0QQAdIdZ574258334

Please refer to link for market price now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 341
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing wasabi.. This seller also pmed me but i was not keen to deal with her. Her initial offered price was $11 for spiderman/Ironman. Just to share, chunmummy is selling only $48 per set. Reasonable priced. U may search her nick in this forum. I got all mine at $6 each figurine.

image.jpg Hi Judy, thank so much for sharing the info. Will chk it out with chunmummy. I'm very pissed off with her as I'm getting for my kids, they're looking forward to receive the figurines. Didn't expect to meet such an immoral sucker seller. Initially when I SMS her, the price of $60 per set is agreed. And I told her I want 2 sets. She replied that she has 2 sets. Then e next moment, she SMS me to tell me she couldn't find the buzz, ask me ok to take without buzz and charge me $110. So I told her I can wait, and get her to take her time to find and revert to me later. I have already giving her my benefit of doubts as she claimed she has 2 sets left. Now can she told me she lost the buzz? Strange right? Then the next day, she told me she manage to get them, but price revised as the reason she gave me was, she saw many sellers selling higher than her and she wants to revise her price to $70. She can even claim that got buyer offer her $100 per set, then why she didn't take up the offer and on reverse she offer me $70? Don't you think weird? Anyway, that's not the way to do business, right? When I told her off, she still can claim that it doesn't matter to her and ask me go ahead to broadcast her in forum. She even post my contact in forum which I found she is extremely naive and childish! Anyway, I want to thank her for sharing my contact., thank her for free advertising for my business. I couldn't even bother to her posts for sharing my contact. Haha!

Just beware of this sucker seller, Huiyi 442! She has revised her price from original post. She is really very immoral in doing business.

Last edited:

Back