Would like to donate breastmilk

(Posting on behalf of wife)

Hi mummies,

I have 20 packets of excess frozen breastmilk (dated mar 2013) that I would like to give away. My baby is 3 months old now.

Self collect at tiong bahru.

If interested, pls pm / email me.
Envisage06 at yahoo.com.sg

Hi, I have excess breast milk to give away. Dated mid Feb to mid March. 150ml per pack. Self pick up at Serangoon area.
Please SMS me if interested. 97665050

Hi lingmum,

I have febm from Feb that i can give you if you keen. My baby now is 6months old and i'm staying in Kallang. I'd appreciate if can exchange with baby wet wipes as a token.

Please let me know if you keen. Thanks.

Dear mummies

anyone healthy and has excess frozen breast milk to spare my 4month old baby on a long term basis.

Baby is premature and need breast milk.

Appreciate it if u could sms or watsapp me at 96985821. Thank you.

Hi all, I have many packets of EBM available for interested mummies. Baby is 3 mths old now. Milk qty in each pack varies as e EBM are transferred to milk bags n stored in freezer immediately. Hence qty range from +-150 to 300ml. Each pack is labelled with date n time of expression. Collection point will be at my place or Buangkok MRT. If keen, pls pm me. Thanks.

Hi mummies,

I have frozen EBM dated 2 Apr to 8 Apr for interested mummies. Each day around 6pkts of approx 200ml. Giving away as freezer is full. Healthy diet eating home cooked food supplement with calcium and DHA fish oil. Would appreciate milk bags or wet wipes in return if possible. Self collect at my place (Serangoon).

Interested mummies please SMS or whatsapp me at 97322235.

Hi all,

I have extra ebm to give away too.. all dated April 2013. Would appreciate BM storage bag in exchange.
Contact me for details.

Thanks.

I have lots of surplus chilled EBM ( not frozen ) to give away...Am willing to be long term 'supplier"... Each bag is about 300 to 400ml...Self collection in Sengkang... Kindly Pm me if interested.

Hi mummies,
I have many packs of frozen ebm to give away, dated from early May. Each amounting 200-300ml. Clearing space in my freezer as my oversupply is alot. I am a non smoker and eat multi vitamins and fish oil daily. Self collection in Boon Keng. Please pm me if interested.

Dear mummies, first of all I just wanna express my appreciation to all of you for being so kind as to donate your excess BM. It is a wonderful deed for mums like me who are not able to provide BM for our babies.
I actually adopted my baby and enjoying every minute of it! But also definitely feel a tinge of disappointment sometimes that I can't give him breast milk, so I would most appreciate if in the future any mums can spare any extra for us.. I buy him the best formula milk but I know it can't compare to the goodness of breast milk.. And really hope to give him the best possible start in life as well! ☺I stay in Punggol but can collect from anywhere

Much thanks in advance!

Dear all mummies,
Im a 5month plus baby mum. Will liek to ask any mummies who is healthy & able to donate extra BM for my girl.
I''m staying at bukit Panjana.
Please kindly SMS me or email me.
[email protected] / 91009227

Hi mummies, I've about 10 frozen ebm to donate as my freezer is running out of capacity. Each pack is filled to the brim, of approx. 380-400ml. These milk are expressed from end May to early June 2013 when my baby girl is 2 months old.

I'm non-alcoholic, non-smoker and eat multi-vitamin (Brand: New Obimin) and DHA pills (Brand: Nature Farm). My meals are mainly home cooked as I'm still on maternity leave.

Please pm me or email: [email protected] if keen.
Self collect at Woodlands, Singapore

Thanks

i have 20-30 packets of frozen milk from mid June to end July. Freezer is too full. Need to clear space fast.

I am a 31 year old chinese. Collection is at either potong pasir or Upper east coast road.

hi,
I have about 25 packs of excess frozen breastmilk (each pack ard 250ml) dated from late Sep13 to Oct13 which i would like to give away due to not enough storage space in freezer.
I am healthy and i eat home cooked food. I do not drink nor smoke. My baby is 4 mths old now
Self collect at Redhill

If interested, pls pm / email me [email protected]

Hi mums.. I have frozen breastmilks to bless.. dated October/November.. Around 10 packets and 15 bottles from 100-150ml.
Chinese, non smoker, non alcoholic with healthy diet and multivitamins.

Intererested can pm me (I'm Staying at punggol) Thanks and god bless.

Last edited:
Hi Mummies, I have excess febm dated Dec to bless as my stand alone freezer is running out of space. Healthy diet, non-smoker, no alcohol. Pick up West. Whatsapp me 90996251, if interested. ☺️

Hi mummies, i have excess frozen breast milk to bless dated March (ard 20 packets @150ml). I am chinese non- smoker, non alcohol, on healthy diet, take calcium supplement and drink similac breastfeeding milk daily. My baby is 4 months now and very healthy :)
Self collect at MacPherson
Interested please email me at [email protected]

Hi ! I have 40-50 packs of frozen ebm to give away. Mostly 200 mls. My girl is 9 weeks old . Non smoker and on healthy diet. Self collect at pasir ris . Pls contact me at 97777279.

Hi mummies.. I wonder around when do your milk supply become so abundance... I am nursing my 6 weeks old baby and she does not seems to have enough.. she will sometimes cry or fuss during BF.. I am now taking Ferugeek a few days already but does not seems to improve...

Hello :) I started to have abt 100mls for both sides during my 2nd week of confinement. Initially I pump every 2 hours. Now I pump every 3-4 hours and per session I can yield abt 200 - 250 mls . I eat and drink alot. U should try taking milo , oats and some mummies said the meiji chocolate milk helps. Just keep drinking water :) Hope it helps .

Dear Mummies, I have 25 packs of frozen breastmilk to give away, from Mid-Jun to Jul. Each pack of 120-130ml.

I don't smoke, don't drink and have a healthy diet.

Pls self collect at Jurong East. It would b great if u have milk bags in exchange.

If u r interested, u can whatsapp/sms me at 9239 3935. Thanks.

Hello ! I have abt 40 packs of breast milk to donate dated from end June . My baby is abt 12 weeks old . Non smoker and on healthy diet . Self collect at pasir ris . Contact me at 97777279 . Appreciate if there are milk bags in return :)

Hi! I have 30 bags of breastmilk to donate from late JUL to AUG. My baby is 3 mo old. Non-smoker/drinker, healthy, eat home cooked food, taking multivit, fishoil, calcium, soy lecithin, fenugreek and moringa. Self collect in Paya Lebar, please. :)

Hi mummies, I've frozen ebm to donate as my freezer is running out of capacity. Each pack ranges from 150ml to the brim approximately 360ml. These milk are expressed from Nov till now. My baby girl is 3.5 months old.

I'm non-alcoholic, non-smoker and eat multi-vitamin (Brand: Obimin). My meals are mainly home cooked food with fish mostly.

Please pm me if keen.
Self collect at Sengkang, Singapore.
Please bring your own cooler bag to collect frozen ebm.

Appreciate if big wet wipes or disposable breast pads in return. :)

Thanks

Hi mummies, I've frozen ebm to donate as my freezer is running out of capacity. Each pack ranges from 150ml to the brim approximately 360ml. These milk are expressed from Nov till now. My baby girl is 3.5 months old.

I'm non-alcoholic, non-smoker and eat multi-vitamin (Brand: Obimin). My meals are mainly home cooked food with fish mostly.

Please pm me if keen.

Thanks

Hi jac8,
Anymore breast milk to donate?

HI All,

I have around 20packs of frozen breast milk (5-8oz per pack) to donate, date June-July.
It was expressed when baby age 0.5-2 months.
Donate as my baby reject frozen milk

self collect Woodlands. Pm me if keen.

This is so wrong. How can you (SMU masters students) think of profiting out from breastmilk? Have you ever put yourself in a shoes of a financially poor or single parent family who is unable to nurse her own (premature) baby but desperately need the breastmilk for survival? Stop this nonsense immediately.

HI All,

I have around 20packs of frozen breast milk (5-8oz per pack) to donate, date June-July.

Hi I'm interested when can collect?

Please pm me if keen.

Thanks
I'm interested when can collect?

HI All,

Hi I'm interested when can collect?

Hello ! I have frozen breast milk to donate dated from June . My baby is born on 18th may 2014. Non smoker, no alcohol and on healthy diet n supplements (fish oil for dha and multi vit)

Able to donate long term.

Self collect at punggol.

Can WA 90013947. (grace)

Appreciate if there are milk bags or big wet wipes in return :)
HI All,

Please pm me if keen.

Thanks
hi u still donate breastmilk?

HI All,

I'm interested when can collect?

Excess frozen BM to donate. 40 bags from end July to August. LO is born in end June. Collection at Clementi. Please bring your own cooler bag.

Appreciate Pigeon milk storage bags in exchange.

PM me if keen.

Back