Work from Home, anyone?

incywincy

Hi, I'm a mother to a 1 year old boy and currently my MIL is helping me to look after him. She has expressed her wishes to stop helping us soon. We cannot survive on single income. The only way out will be for me to work from home and take care of my son myself.

I've seen a lot of online work from home advertisements. Anyone tried those? Or does anyone has good recommendation for home based jobs? Would really appreciate if someone can help me on this. Thanks!

Hi.. maybe you can provide ur qualification and work experiences.. so tat we know wat to recommend..

Hi ,

Im also interested to work from home as currently facing the same problem as incywincy.

I have 1 1/2 call center experience in a bank and has a degree in markting. Pls help me keep a look out. thanks in advance!

Hi ,

Im also interested to work from home as currently facing the same problem as incywincy.

I have 1 1/2 YEARS call center experience in a bank and has a degree in markting. Pls help me keep a look out. thanks in advance!

Hi blessedbride and incywincy,
Will you all consider doing a small biz from home? PM me if you are open to doing small biz from home.

HI a2002, what kind of small biz you are referring to. me tot of doing something from home too, starting next year.

Hi, I'm interested in homebased job too. Can you email me at [email protected]. I've a LCCI Private Secretarial Diploma.

Meanwhile working as a Customer Service Officer in a Petrochemical Firm.

Please email me should you have any good lobang.

Hi anyone with good design experience? I'm looking for a home-based freelancer to work with on packaging and print advertising. I'm a SAHM too with 3 small children and a freelance company and clients. Please contact me if interested. [email protected]

There's quite a few types...

1) Working as a tuition coordinator (it's good to have more people sharing resources)

2) Sell Tupperware, Usana, E Excel, Amway, Diamond Water syster, Nuskin.... etc (Sign up as dealer and you can sell selling.. but can be difficult if you don't networking)

3) Sell things online... I think many mummies are doing that.

Need more information can PM me.. :)

Just to clarify, I can only provide info how difficult it is to sell things yourself. As for registering to be a dealer... you should get the information from the company directly.

Hi ,

Im new to this forum n also a stay home mum for 2. Just wanna check if there's anymore homebased job available? Drop me an email at jojoma22@

Thanks

Eryannie,
Sorry for the late reply. Well to be a tuition coordinator, you need to be able to source for new students + tutors' data.

Some people in the market will sell their tutor's listing... My Aunt bought the software with tutor's data and it cost her $699. Neverthesless... according to her, though she has close two cases so far, (she is not doing fulltime) but it's the getting of students that hardest cos you need to advertise.

As for tutor's data, you also need to do some follow-up to check if the tutors are still interested to get new assignments. But at least, with the listing, she is able to start calling someone.

You can perhaps pools together (though not allowed, but it's cheaper that way, haha :) ) to purchase the software cos it runs on MS excel. I understand from her that the package comes with some forms (billing, students particulars... etc)

But really... it may not be easy. You must really be able to do coordination work, make phone calls, get students, etc.

hi mummies,

Any home based job positions available? me keen too..I am a SAHM with a degree in Banking & finance, but my work experience is in the media/publications/journalism. pls PM me thanks!

hi mommies,
just came across a site that allows you to earn some $$ by reading email. best of all, it is FREE... note that this is only valid for singaporeans though.

if you are interested, pls PM me
happy.gif

ivory,
i have received 2 already. you may want to take a look at the list of areas you have selected. you can tick up to a max of 15 and my suggestion is that you should select 15 to maximize the chances of receiving the paid emails.
happy.gif

anybody who have any home based assignments please do let me know... i can work on PC after 1am every day
happy.gif
when everybody is asleep
happy.gif

thanks!!!

hi everyone,
just want to set your expectations right. i'm not sure if it is possible to earn 1k - 2k a month as it all depends on the following:
1) how many paid emails you receive
2) how many downlines (up to 4 or 5 levels) you have
3) whether your downlines are putting in the efforts to launch the paid emails

by all means, do sign up since there is no costs incurred. but pls, don't expect a windfall, ok? all the best to all.
happy.gif

Hi bubbly,

Do u think u can share the site with me concerning the reading advertisement and get paid?
And also what to i do if i am interested in the 2hr survey that u mention as per above?

Ivory, hey all
Can I know wat are the job all abt for those homebase. I need one urgently as I'm taking care of my 20mths and nearly 1 mths bb. My HB is oversea so I really need a homebase job to support.

Back