Woke up with no symptoms at 5 weeks

fas4

Hi all!
So I recently went to a private gynae to do some blood works right after I tested positive at 14dpo. My beta hcg was 318.
Throughout the four weeks of pregnancy, I had many symptoms such as sore boobs, nausea and fatigue. But I woke up today aT 5 weeks with no symptoms! I'm freaking out as does this mean a loss? Can someone help to calm me down by sharing how's your symtpoms like? Or assume me that it's normal to have on and off symptoms? :(

Symptoms vary from time to time. Have you had any scans already?

Sent from my SM-G985F using Tapatalk

Symptoms vary from time to time. Have you had any scans already?

Hihi thanks for replying! Yeap my scan will be this Saturday (tmr). But at Abt 5wks + I'm not sure if can see much. I do have aching boobs on and off, dry heaving in the morning, high temp, fatigue. But at times it will be one shot and at times there will be none. I'm confused and afraid if it be a loss? Here is my test I took this morning to convince myself I'm pregnant. Lol!

Attachments

• IMG20221104083831.jpg
    IMG20221104083831.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 71
Hihi thanks for replying! Yeap my scan will be this Saturday (tmr). But at Abt 5wks + I'm not sure if can see much. I do have aching boobs on and off, dry heaving in the morning, high temp, fatigue. But at times it will be one shot and at times there will be none. I'm confused and afraid if it be a loss? Here is my test I took this morning to convince myself I'm pregnant. Lol!
The test kit results looks promising, v dark line. Don't worry too much yeah..symptoms come and go. Look forward to your scan tmr!

The test kit results looks promising, v dark line. Don't worry too much yeah..symptoms come and go. Look forward to your scan tmr!

Thank you so much for assurance! I'm a new member here and great to see someone nice!

Back